Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Serenity in Green. (concluded)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Celesty

Celesty

Serenity in Green. (concluded) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serenity in Green. (concluded)   Serenity in Green. (concluded) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 4:43 pm

“Well, if you are going into forest type areas, I would think khaki would be a better choice. I mean, don’t you get super sweaty and sticky in that?”

“Ehh, but enough girly talk about clothes, show me the magic please!”

And then, the magic happened.

Pash’s face lit up with excitement at the sight of the little doll magically turning life sized, and she just about lost it while she squealed with joy at the sight of the doll curtsying at her.

“Why it’s a pleasure to meet you too Ms. Doll,” Pash said in response while returning the curtsy. She did not have a dress on, so she used the sides of her unzipped pink jacket for the effect.”

“Yeah, she does very much look like you. Well, the blue dress looks fantastic on her, which is you pretty much, so I guess there is no reason to feel to down about the doll getting that dress.”

“So when did you discover you could do this?” asked Pash.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Serenity in Green. (concluded)   Serenity in Green. (concluded) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 5:00 pm

Sierra's hand waves for a bit towards the doll, not the greeting waves, but a somewhat sophisicated one. The doll then smiles again before sitting down next to both Sierra and Pash, placing her hands in her lap, almost in a life-life way. Sierra's head turn towards Pash before gesturing briefly to the doll.

"I learned the basic item enchantment and scrying 2 years ago. It was the only magic field I learned because I do not seem to have any affinity for any other magic. Just about 1 month ago I had a magic mishap that cause an unprecedented amount of magic spike from me into Spring Rose. That left me pretty weakened that I had to take 3 days off of class just for me to recover."

Sierra smiles as she makes another set of hand motions before the doll, Spring Rose, reaches over to take an wrapped sandwich and places into Pash's hand while the owner seems to be enjoying herself with making the doll so life-like.

"While the side effect is rather unpleasant, I believe it is all worth it."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Serenity in Green. (concluded)   Serenity in Green. (concluded) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 6:34 pm

“This is really amazing,” said Pash, her eyes lit up in awe.

“Oh so her name is Spring Rose? What a lovely name for a lovely doll.”

Then Pash just about lost her mind when Spring Rose took a sandwich and handed it to Pash.

“Awwwww, I see you are just as sweet as your creator,” she squealed as she was only to happy to receive the sandwich from the doll. She then let out a girly giggle.

“So do those accidents still happen a lot, or are you much more comfortable with your abilities now?” asked Pash, her gaze still transfixed by the doll.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Serenity in Green. (concluded)   Serenity in Green. (concluded) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 6:46 pm

Sierra grins as Pash gets really giddy with Spring Rose's life-like actions and, with a few more hand gestures, makes the doll hold her hands behind her back and scuff one one foot bashfully, emulating being embarrassed of the compliment before she settles back on the ground.

"I am actually very skill with my magic normally. That one mishap was the only accident that ever has happened and I am still confused on why it happened in the first place. I tried a lot of different ideas to see if I can replicate different factors. No such luck. The instructors as just as baffled as I am; they never heard of something like this before either."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Serenity in Green. (concluded)   Serenity in Green. (concluded) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 7:28 pm

“Eeeeeeeee!~ You are just too cute Spring Rose,” squealed Pash at the little gesture of embarrassment before the doll sat down.

Seeing that the doll was done with her performance, Pash, with a big smile on her face, let out a big sigh and turned to Sierra.

“Thanks for that by they way,” beamed Pash. “I probably looked like a child to you, but I just have not had the chance to act like a complete girly girl in a while now. That was a refreshing change of pace for me, even if it was just for a moment. Still, I thank you for that moment,” she added, that big goofy grin still on her face.

“Well, I hope you never have an accident like that again. It would be such a shame if Spring Rose could never give someone else a sandwich again.”

“So, what is your interest in us Midaras anyways? Clearly, you are one of those academic types, looking to absorb knowledge like a sponge seeing as how you were taking notes back there, but I feel like what I’ve told you is pretty common knowledge. Is there anything in particular you want to know?
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Serenity in Green. (concluded)   Serenity in Green. (concluded) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 8:13 pm

Sierra lets out a semi-uncharacteristic quiet giggle at Pash's continued giddy reaction to Spring Rose's child-like actions before she finishes the act.

"It's alright. I am glad that I allow you to live out life in a more care-free way. And do not worry about me or Spring Rose, it seems the effect of the living doll seems to be permanent so she will continue to live on. Well metaphorically speaking. Though if I didn't know better, I think you prefer Spring Rose's companion over mine." Unfortunately she could not stop the teasing grin from surfacing upon her lips

She makes Spring Rose lie on the ground and tucks her arm under her before the doll closes her eyes as if going to sleep before her form shrinks down until it is a small doll once more. Sierra takes the doll and carefully puts her in the large pouch reserved for Spring Rose.

"Well as for my interest in Midara, I wanted to confirm some things and make sure facts of which I learned are not myths. Not to mention, there does seem to be some bias in some of the articles I read against Midaras and cross referencing didn't help because the two things being told are split relatively even.

"But the main reason for my interest is that I want to know why Midaras are so feared. I am one of the people that has never had any sort of contact or background." Sierra looks slightly trouble as she explains her reason. "I would understand the reason why females dislike them, but also a portion of the male population too despite the results."

Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Serenity in Green. (concluded)   Serenity in Green. (concluded) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 12:45 am

“Haha, I prefer Spring Rose? Well how could I not fall for that beautiful dress,” she teased back with a giggle.

But then the conversation got more serious.

“Oh, I see. Well, let’s put it this way. While I feel sad that people send to see me as a monster, I have no problem with them seeing midara in general as monsters. There are lots of different types of midara. While we all have the general theme of seduction in common, that is usually where our similarities end, and most of them do not care about keeping their impact to an absolute minimum like l do. In fact, there are plenty of midara that view humans as livestock. Simply as food for them to consume.

“I know for a fact that lots of midara like to use their charms to enslave men for their own personal gain. Sure, there will be some who say that some midara are actually really nice to their captured slaves, but what is there to prevent them from not being nice to them? That and I just can’t agree to the whole taking advantage of people idea they seem to relish in.”

“Then there are the succubi type of midara. They are the opposite of me. Whereas I pump love energy in, they suck life energy out. You might find a small handful that take care to not go too far with their victims, but most of them just suck their victims dry. Needless to say, that means the victim dies.

“Then there are those who use their charms for their own selfish reasons. I suppose you could say I’m guilty of this one, but hey, I just use it to get food. I’m talking about the really smart and ambitious ones who will just charm their way right into a government and next thing you know, the city is going bankrupt but there is a beautiful woman getting very rich. Even worse is when they influence government to the point where they start wars. It saddens me to think of how many boys had to die needlessly in the name of advancing the power of some ambitions midara.”

“So yeah, should people be afraid of midara? I think so. If they were all like me, all you would have to do is show us a life like doll every now and then and we’d be too happy to cause any trouble, other than the whole having to kiss a boy senseless once in awhile. Not trying to brag, but I could easily find boys to volunteer to be knocked out for a few days in exchange for my kiss if we were allowed to live in public as citizens. However, most midara are not like me. They see the people around them as pawns, toys, food, slaves, and livestock.”

“So yeah, if I hear someone saying that they hate midara, I don’t take it personally. Our kind has done plenty to earn that reputation.”
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Serenity in Green. (concluded)   Serenity in Green. (concluded) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 1:11 am

Sierra rubs her temple as she listens to the entirety of Pash's lecture on the different sort of midaras as well as noticing, to her lament, that Pash is implying that she is a bit of an outlier in regards to the general nature of midaras. It seems that the information on midara nature did hold a good amount of truth. However...

"It seems there is a bit of parallel nature between Midaras and many other beings actually. They are not the only that seek power and they are not the only one that eat others being...although the latter is a bit of a stretch since they feed on sentient beings..." She then gives a brief hopeful look. "But that also means the nature of midaras can also be fairly wide span...or is that a foolish though?"

"There is one thing thing that has bothered me a bit. I hear of some midaras that can convert females into midaras of their own kind. I think I may be particularly susceptible to that due to my abilities causing me to be a bit of a living catalyst. I take in energy of any form for my item enchanting, which is probably going to include love magic or essence." She actually looks rather worried at the implication that she can be converted very easily.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Serenity in Green. (concluded)   Serenity in Green. (concluded) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 10:43 pm

“Oh yeah, you are right about that. All midara have some form of seduction in common, but at the end of the day, that is pretty much where the similarities end.”

Then after she heard her following comments, she gave Sierra a sad sigh.

“Heh, guess there is no use in being shy about it to you now, seeing as how close you are to piecing it together.”

She gave Sierra a sad smile.

“So remember how I was shy about anything regarding my life before I was known as Pash? Well, I was not always a midara.”

She looked up at the sky for a little while, took in a deep breath, and then continued.

“Magical sensitivity or no, it can happen to anyone. Well, any girl I suppose. They probably exist, but I have yet to meet a male version of me. Anyways, before this happened to me, I had no special sensitivity to magic or energy or anything like that. I was just a girl living a very ordinary life. Then while I went out to buy some bread one day, some witch kidnaped me and brought me back to her lair. If I remember correctly, she was trying to turn herself into a midara. She did all manners of experiments… some of them…”

She took in another deep breath

“...some of them involved me. Then finally she seemed ready perform the spell that, well, that she thought would transform her… well, I guess something went wrong. She did not survive. I somehow did, but I was…

She wiped a tear from her eye.

“I became Pash, let's put it that way.”

“You’ve been so nice to me. I suppose there was no more reason for me to keep that from you, especially if it might help keep you safe.”

“Anyways, said Pash after she had composed herself a bit. “If you are worried about your sensitivity and it making you susceptible, there is a sure fire way we can test this.”

She extended her hand towards Sierra.

“Here, touch my hand… and don’t grab it now that I think about it. Just give it a slight touch. If you find your head swimming with thoughts of…

And she blushed a little

“... getting sexy with me, then we will know for sure.”
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Serenity in Green. (concluded)   Serenity in Green. (concluded) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 11:05 pm

It was something she has figured that it could happen to anyone though it hear it from Pash herself confirms that she needs to be careful with dealing with Midaras (other than Pash of course).  

She listens closely to the tales of how Pash got to where she is right now, originating from a simple girl.  Her lips creased in a brief frown as the story turned towards the wich that kidnapped for for experiments to turn herself into a Midara in which Sierra could only surmise that it has something to do with being youthful and beautiful.  While one side is glad Pash is the one living, another is sadden that she had to carry the consequences of someone else's travesty.

One thought has come into her mind that if the spell had not been twisted, she may have ended up meeting the witch instead and ended up being a slave instead of having a meaningful conversation.  

"Well this would be a good way to test instead of finding it out myself in an actual situation.  Thank you Pash."

She takes a deep breath as Pash offers her hand to testing how would she react to a Midara's contact before tenatively reaching out to Pash's hand to touch it while trying to become increasingly self-aware of her thoughts and feeling.
Then her fingers land on Pash's palm and waits..

It was not until 15 seconds before she felt a bit warm and her cheeks redden slightly. However she still maintained that absent look during the whole time her hand is touching Pash's, in fact even after 1 minute has passed, her eyes seems to be slightly emotionless almost as if she is in a trance. At that same moment, Pash felt a slight ebbing of love energy in an unfamiliar way other than her usual radiance.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Serenity in Green. (concluded)   Serenity in Green. (concluded) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 11:33 pm

Pash saw Sierra go expressionless and began to worry, but when she felt her love energy flowing out of her, almost like it does when she gives a boy a deep kiss, just not as strongly, she quickly pulled her hand back from Sierra, now worried that she had somehow hurt the girl.

"Ummm, Sierra? Sierra, please tell me you can hear me... Oh geez, that was a dumb idea... Sierra!?"
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Serenity in Green. (concluded)   Serenity in Green. (concluded) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 11:43 pm

Her eyes blink a few times before her eyes widen briefly as she recall the experience of something familiar.

"Uh oh, did I accidentally siphon you?" She places a hand on her temple as she tries to recall what happened prior to her realizing what happened, noticing that she wasn't jumping onto Pash and trying to ravish her.

"Well I don't think I've fallen for you yet. I feel a little warm though...and slightly revitalized. Is that suppose to happen?" Her facial features etched into a look of confusion.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Serenity in Green. (concluded)   Serenity in Green. (concluded) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 9:02 am

“Oh Sierra, thank goodness you are alright,” said Pash with a sigh of relief. “You really had me worried for a second.”

“Well, I guess you kind of siphoned me. I could feel the love energy flowing out of me into you, almost like when I share it with a boy to relieve myself of some of it, just not quite as much volume with you though. That is why I got worried. I was worried it was going to put you in a deep sleep like it usually does for them.”

“You know, I really don’t understand it much beyond the whole putting boys to sleep part of it. I honestly have never done it to a girl, for reasons I think you will understand, let alone a girl who is sensitive to energy and can manipulate its flow in and out of my body. So no, I don’t really know what’s supposed to happen right now.”

“As for how it was on my end, well, since you seem to be fine, I don’t feel too guilty about saying this, but you just did me a favor. I feel that I will be able to go a few more days before I have to go find an adventurer to get in a “fight” with thanks to you taking some of it off of me.”

“How about you? Are you alright? I noticed you are not jumping on me or begging me to take off your clothes. I mean, I am perfectly fine with that, but I have to admit, there is a small part of my ego that is a little disappointed you did not end up falling madly in love with me there,” she said with a giggle.

“I guess I can be a bit of a narcissist at times, eh?” she said with a smile and one hand behind her head.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Serenity in Green. (concluded)   Serenity in Green. (concluded) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 10:24 am

Sierra double checks herself once more to make sure nothing is wrong before she places a hand onto her side with a brief sigh.

"Well other than the fact that I felt momentarily turned on during the first moment that we touched...err that came out wrong." Noticed this while face-palming her forehead while blushing with some comedic effects. "But anyways! ...there are two things that I can glad to say that happened are actually familiar or at least according to prediction.

"The first is probably what happens when someone like me gets a bit of love magic into them. The second was an accident when I am introduce to a new type of energy where I somehow immediately draw it to me. Theoretically, I can actually will myself siphon at a faster rate but I think we both can agree that is too risky." She did smile a bit at one of the result of the test.

"Well despite how initially odd that was, I am glad I was somehow able to help you out in a sense. Albeit this is kind of new territory for the both of us. Otherwise I would be more than willing to remove some of it to at least allow you to live normally longer." She gave a brief miscievious grin at the last part from Pash and gives a pout with the cuteness factor dialed up to 11.

"Aww but that means I am not cute enough."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Serenity in Green. (concluded)   Serenity in Green. (concluded) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 4:27 pm

Pash clearly noted the sudden change in behavior from Sierra, but she was not sure just what was the cause. Was she such an academic type that just the thought of learning something new was enough to make her all giddy? Or did some of Pash’s cutesy personal somehow transfer over to Sierra through the touch just now.

“Hey, I have to ask, are you feeling yourself? You were so prim and proper and posh and ladylike before we touched and now you are, well, acting like me a little. Not there is anything wrong with being all girly once in awhile. I have no room to judge you on that one, but I just have to make sure. I’d be an irresponsible friend if did not make sure you were yourself after that one.”

Pash then looked over at her and waited for her response. She played back what she said in her head. Wait, that was not how she normally talked. Was she getting more cerebral? Or was she just putting the ditzy act on pause for a bit out of concern for Sierra. Come to think about it, when was the last time she ever used the word ‘cerebral?’
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Serenity in Green. (concluded)   Serenity in Green. (concluded) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 4:43 pm

Sierra just simply smiles and nodded, understand how Pash could have deducted a change in her behavior.

"Yes I am. The "prim and proper" as you say is how I usually act by default but not how I always am, especially since I don't think I learn proper etiquette without being a noble in any form." She pauses for a moment in thought. "Although that accidental innuendo was a bit odd, usually that would have flown over my head. Though admittedly the initial contact was kind of throwing my focus off for a bit..." She pauses for a moment before her eyes widen briefly.

"Actually I think there is a bit of a side effect. I normally do not tease this much."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Serenity in Green. (concluded)   Serenity in Green. (concluded) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 5:04 pm

“And I don’t normally think so much about things...”

Pash caught herself in her self deprecating remark and pouted while looking down at the ground embarrassed.

“I mean, I do think about things sometimes. I’m not a complete ditz…”

“Well, keep a bit of that Passion Lips brand of tease in you and you’ll have a boyfriend in no time, I guarantee it.” beamed Pash with a laugh and a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Serenity in Green. (concluded)   Serenity in Green. (concluded) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 5:24 pm

Sierra snorts briefly about the Passion Lips Tease™but has a mirthful smile behind that.  "And I will end up running over to you to ask how am I suppose to deal with 30 guys asking me."

She shakes her head briefly. "Ditz would be the last thing that I would label you as.  You are fairly aware of yourself and others not to mention giving some dating tips to a "kind of but not really little sister.

Her smiles returns but turns towards a bit to the sad side. "But, it is going to be sad if you are going to have to leave though."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Serenity in Green. (concluded)   Serenity in Green. (concluded) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 6:22 pm

“Ohohohoho, sounds like one of those good problems if you ask me,” Pash replied with a sly look on her face. “Plus, I assure you it is better than zero guys asking you.”

“Awwww, thanks. Well, if little sister ever needs some help on how to deal with boys, let me know and I’ll come running to help.”

“Speaking of that, you said you are at some type of magical school, no? Do they have some magic way for us to stay in touch?”
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Serenity in Green. (concluded)   Serenity in Green. (concluded) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 6:41 pm

"It is not strictly a magic school as it is more of a guild school. In fact, my major in that academy is artisan related while I had some electives related to hand to hand combat and enchantments.

"As for keeping contact with each other..." She reaches out to pull her sports bag close once more and rummaging through the contents before pulling out a pair of 6 inch smooth stone with several symbols etching around its circumference, showing one to Pash.

"These will allow projector orbs will allow us to talk to each other while we within the city limits. If outside of the city limits, then we can only send vocal messages that has a delay to reach the other side. The one I gave you isn't tuned to any orbs yet but give me a moment to adjust it to be in contact with mine." She starts fiddling around with the symbols on Pash's orb.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Serenity in Green. (concluded)   Serenity in Green. (concluded) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 6:54 pm

“Ah, I see now. Wow, you were able to do that magic with Spring Rose and that is not even your focus in your studies… I’m kind of jealous of your talents haha”

“Oh wow, so I can speak to you no matter where I am? This is amazing!... Not as amazing as Spring Rose, but, you know, it is pretty high up there,” she said in her lame attempt at a joke.

“So how do I use it?”
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Serenity in Green. (concluded)   Serenity in Green. (concluded) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 7:14 pm

Sierra blushes a bit from the compliment but continues with her work on the orb. "Well...I am able to do that because my magic is very focused and specialized." Unfortunately Sierra didn't quite catch the joke or was a bit obscured as she just takes it as part of the compliment.

She points to the symbol that looks like a green tree.
"You press and hold this briefly and it will send a vibration to my orb and I have to touch the same symbol and we can talk to each other. You also touch it again 3 times when you wish to finish talking."

She next points to the yellow arrow.
"This one will change the focus of your orb to another orb so you can talk to another, though at the moment it is just me."

She points to the blue bird symbol
"This is if you are outside of the city or just want to send me a vocal message. You just press it once and then speak, press it 3 times to finish the message. On my end, the symbol will glow slightly if you sent me a message."

Sierra finally hands the stone orb to Pash.
"Personally I prefer talking face to face but this is the next best thing."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Serenity in Green. (concluded)   Serenity in Green. (concluded) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 11:35 pm

“Ah, let's see if I got this. Press the tree when we are under the same tree, the yellow arrow to point to someone else, and the blue bird to fly off and chirp at you when you are far away.

“That sound about right?” she knew it was by no means technically accurate, but it would help her remember the functions nonetheless.

“Alright, so it was made to respond to 1 press patterns and 3 press patterns,” sounding very technical all of a sudden. She actually had a slight love of gizmos. “But what happens if I press those buttons two times?
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Serenity in Green. (concluded)   Serenity in Green. (concluded) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 11:53 pm

"That's the gist of it, they made the the symbols pretty intuitive and no one really question what those 3 buttons do.  The others are more advance purpose and configuring but those 3 are the main ones you need."

"2 times?  Nothing would happen.  They made it 3 times because people were complaining about accidentally ending their conversation sessions because their fingers keep accidentally touching the symbol."  Giggles briefly.  "Well.  Let's give them a test run.  I'll move a certain distance from here so that you don't here my voice close by but far enough that you can still see me.

She places one hand to the grass to push herself off the ground before stepping about 20 feet from where Pash and her was before shouting out with a wide smile.  "Ok try it now!"
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Serenity in Green. (concluded)   Serenity in Green. (concluded) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 12:03 am

“Alright, we are still in the same town,” she said to herself, thinking out loud. “So that means tree because we are under the same tree.”

She looked about on the gizmo for the tree.

“Ah, there you are!”

Then she pressed and held the tree for one second.

“So if I remember correctly, I wait for her to press the tree and then start talking to me now.”

She felt a surge of pride for having successfully operated the gizmo.

“You know, I should be an engineer one day,” she said while waiting for Sierra to respond to her, ummm, I guess it would be a tree signal. ”Waiting for her tree signal.” She said to herself.

“Sounds kind of funny when you say it out loud.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serenity in Green. (concluded)   Serenity in Green. (concluded) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Serenity in Green. (concluded)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next