A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:32 pm

Rom lets out a sigh and plants his sword in front of him. He just did not have it in him to be mad at her.

“Lucy, I’m sorry for raising my voice at you, but please spare me your acting,” said Rom as something within him was telling him being nicer to her would be a better option.

“I get it, he wandered into your turf, he was looking to be a hero, and you guys did your thing to him and now he is a mindless slave isn't he?”

“Sure, he was in the wrong, but he does not deserve that, not enslavement. He is just a rookie looking to live a swashbuckling life of adventure and got in over his head. What you guys did to him is akin to brutalizing a puppy for chewing a shoe you know? You all knew he was no threat whatsoever. Heck, I know that much.”

“So Lucy, since you are going for my heartstrings, I’m going to do the same to you. I just want my friend back, that’s all I really want.”

He then gave a little chuckle.

“Oh, and that dinner. Still would be oh so happy to have dinner with you Lucy.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:33 pm

"hmm" Lucy pondered aloud, genuinely considering his point. The two succubi in the ruins were powerful, it'd be interesting to test her skills against them, plus, she'd never really approved of full on enslavement, she just found it fun to make a guy hers for a day or so then leave them with no memory of the event except for a warm fuzzy feeling, the poor lad really didn't deserve it. "I'll let you go get your friend on one condition, I'm coming with you" she said with a surprisingly determined look in her eyes "my charms don't just work in humans you know, I can help"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:45 pm

“I… I was not expecting that.” said Rom. “You do realize this looks really suspicious from my end right?”

Rom thought about it for a little. In all honestly, this was his best shot at getting his friend back.

“Alright, but before I follow you blindly into the lion's mouth, what’s in it for you? What is it that you are after?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:52 pm

"hmm, I'm not usually the type of gal to divulge secrets to strangers. But you're right, this must look like a trap so I'll tell you this much. Despite how I've learnt a lot from them, and am quite well known in the ranks of Midara. I have my own reasons for hating what they do to people. Sure I may have fun with a random traveller or two, but I have never enslaved anyone. I know it must sound hypocritical..." She trails off in thought, "in fact it probably is but that's kinda just how I am, but I will tell you right now I am nowhere near as cruel as Midara can be."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:20 pm

Rom thought for a second, then burst into a happy laugh, relieved he would not have to fight her.

"Haha, and you said you charms don't work on humans. Well, I just became the exception to your rule then," he said with a wide smile at her.

"Believe it or not, I believe you. You clearly were going easy on me. I mean, I somehow managed to miss everything, and now that this has happened, I'm so glad that I did, but you clearly saw I was going all out on you, and yet you were content to just hit me with really mild, and frankly, sweet, attacks."

"I've fought someone like that once. I'll never forget her. I mean, I got so enamored with her sweet and friendly demeanor, and, ahem, the way she used those sexy attacks against me I ended up begging to be her servant..."

And Rom blushed in embarrassment when he said that.

"...but even then, she was as sweet at could be to me. Taught me that not all you vixen types were pure evil."

"So out of my memory of her, I'm going to take this leap of faith and take you at your word. If you truly are on one of those redemption-arcs that every one loves to watch, then I'd love to be by your side for it."

"So, shake on it?" he asked with his arm extended.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:26 pm

Lucy accepts his handshake, her normal jovial demeanour returning. "Now now, I said they don't just work on humans, I could've totally had you wrapped around my finger if I wanted to. She laughed slightly before turning serious once more "but you aren't a bad person, and the two that live in the northern ruins, are far more deserving of my ire, so let's go."
With that, she released Roms hand, turned on the spot and started walking back the way she had originally came
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:45 pm

“Oh, haha, is that what you said?” laughed Rom. “Well, there you go, you had me so charmed I could not even understand basic sentences, haha.”

He looked over at Lucy, hoping his joke would at least get a smile out of her.

“Well, I don’t doubt you could have me wrapped around your finger… that is, if I did not make you swoon for me first,” said Rom, with a silly sumg look on his face.

“So, do you think we have a chance? What are we going up against here?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:15 pm

Lucy laughs happily at Roms flirtation " best of luck to you with that handsome, and as for what we're up against. I won't sugar coat it, those ruins are home to two very powerful succubi and their underlings. The minions shouldn't be an issue, but those two, Sofia and Lydia, are gonna be tough. If you've got a weakness for the dominant superior type, Sofia will exploit that to the fullest. Whereas Lydia is more focused on gentle... loving seduction." Lucy noticeably falters at that, but says no more
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:25 am

“I’m guessing that you are more worried about the sugary sweet one,” said Rom casting her a sideways glance while walking with her.”

“But, I mean, you are a girl though. Shouldn't you, you know, be resistant to this kind of thing? I mean, if some guy came up to me all wanting to sex me up and what not, I don’t care how good looking or nice he is about it, I’m going to be like ‘no thank you, please try elsewhere.’”

“Unless of course….”

Rom turned to look at her.

“Oh my gosh, have I been baking up the wrong tree this whole time?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:00 pm

"yeah Lydia's speciality is kinda my weakness when it comes to girls" Lucy said meekly, then she hears the rest of Roms question "Oh no don't worry, I bark up both trees"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:09 pm

“O...Oh, t...that’s cool,” said Rom, clearly thrown off by her response.

He suddenly had a hard time trying to think of something other than being sandwiched between Lucy and some other girl. He did his best to set his thoughts straight to continue the conversation.

“Well, how about you take the other one then if you think Lyida will be able to take advantage of your weakness? I should be better prepared to deal with the sweet style of seduction.”

“...heheh, seeing as how I’ve already succumbed to it, oh, let's just say at least once. I’d like to think I’ve gotten my urge to let a sweet girl have her way with me out of my system by now.”

Rom lets out a sigh.

“Well, I hope so at least.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:15 pm

"ideally yeah that's how we'd do it, it's just a matter of if those two let us, theyre very good at finding and exploiting weakness..." Lucy replied, "Anyway if we wanna save your friend we should get going, it's up this way to the ruins" and she started to move
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:44 pm

“Sounds like a plan,” said Rom as he started following her.

“Anything else I should know before we do this?” asked Rom. “And while we are at it, thanks for agreeing to help me rescue my friend…”

“...It, ummm, it really means alot to me,” he said, not used to this outpouring of emotion.

Well, by Rom’s bashful standards at least.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:30 pm

"no problem, it's the right thing to do" Lucy said somewhat awkwardly, clearly not used to genuine honest emotional conversations. "Anyway this is it up ahead, keep low and whisper from here on out" she said as she ducked into a crouch and took cover behind a fallen column
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:07 pm

Rom resisted the male urge to say something dumb as they are prone to do in the presence of a pretty girl telling him to do something and opted to nod at her and follow her lead.

“Which way is the best way to get in?” he whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:21 pm

"there's a tunnel past those pillars there" Lucy motioned to some pillars not far off "there's only one guard and I can deal with her easily"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:28 pm

“H...her?” Rom whispered in response. “Alright, I’ll let you do your thing then.”

His mind could not help but race with all manner of thought is regard to what Lucy was going to do to this female guard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:46 pm

"yes, her" Lucy replied, hiding a sly smile, "follow me but stay hidden, she's just a succubus imp but she could still probably do some damage if she got hold of you" as she finished, she stood up and began to walk towards the pillars. As she drew away from Ron she called out "Hey, Roxy! Got a minute?" A girl dressed in a classic succubine outfit, all black, midriff bared approached her. They talked out of earshot for moment or so before Lucy drew a clearly eager Roxy into her embrace. She held her their for a second before pulling the eager succubus into a kiss, the two made out passionately before Roxie seemed to slow down. After a while Lucy released the girl and gently lowered her to the floor, unconscious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:18 pm

Rom watched from behind a pillar as this hot girl he just met just walked up to this sexy succubus in a sexy tight outfit. Then Lucy just pulled her in for a kiss and smooched her into submission.

He was biting his lower lip, to put it mildly.

When Lucy was done (and oh how Rom wish the show could have gone on longer) he stuck his head from around the pillar.

“Hey,” he said as quietly as he could manage. “Is it safe for me to follow you now?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:05 pm

"yep!" Lucy replies without turning around, still looking down adoringly at her handiwork, "Rox should be the only guard, she's real sweet once you get to know her"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:45 pm

Rom moved to catch up to her and looked down at the succubus, who looked even more attractive up close. The fact that she was gently snoring only made her more adorable.

“I’ll take your word for it. She’s a real cutie too, shame about the circumstances we are under.”

“Well, you know this place way better than I do, so I’m going to follow your lead. What should we do next?”

“Captain, oh captain,” Rom added with a sweet smile towards her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:38 am

"well the front door usually works, there shouldn't be any security and we wouldn't be able to sneak up on greater succubi in their lair anyway" Lucy explained, "However we could probably get closer to them if we pretend I've kidnapped you..." Lucy ponders
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:44 pm

“Y..you want to take me in as captive?” asked Rom, the concern clearly visible in his voice. “Look, I trust you… well I thought I trusted you… I mean, you can clearly see why I would be concerned about you tying me up and taking me right to two succubi right?”

“Speaking about that, how do you propose pretending that you kidnapped me? Not that I mind being captured by you, it’s just the whole where you are taking me that has got me worried.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:47 am

Lucy laughed, she couldn't contain it. "You think I've ever needed to tie someone up to capture them? Oh honey I'm offended, trust me, just act all lovey dovey and submissive when we get to the throne room, we can use that to catch them off guard. As far as trust goes, you need to trust me if you want any chance of rescuing your friend." She smiled at Rom, his sudden worry was cute but misplaced, she genuinely did have his best interests at heart here, she decided it may be best to lighten the mood "Just walk into that room staring at me like you've been doing while you think I'm not looking"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:38 pm

“Oh...okay then,” said Rom. “I can do that. Have experience in doing it for real when you get right down to it. How much further until the throne room? I guess I could start now to get some practice before we get there. You know, so that we don’t trip ourselves up when we get in there.”

“And no,” said Rom, “I have not been ogling you when I think you are not looking. I...I just, you know, I’m just checking on you. Making sure you are ok in this dangerous place. T...that’s all. So don’t get any silly ideas now.”

Rom pouted a little, but got serious again.

“So, like, when you get a boy all submissive towards you, what do you usually have them do?” he asked. “Is there something I should be doing so as to not give it away?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   

Back to top Go down

Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next