A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:09 pm

"Oh you haven't been staring? I must've imagined it, you have my sincerest of apologies" Lucy replies, voice laden with sarcasm, "And don't worry just follow my lead on that one, if anything it'll help you focus on me and not those two!" She continues walking, leading Rom to a large door, "Throne rooms just through here, ready?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:14 pm

Rom could not help but chuckle a little as he followed her into the lair.

“Why thank you for apologizing for your slander against me. I can’t have have people drag my good name through the mud now can I?”

“But since the mission calls for it, I suppose I can force myself to stare at you…”

Rom looked in her direction.

“And you pretty hair… and cute outfit… and nice figure…”

“But for the sake of the mission, I will soldier on and continue staring at you,” he snickered.

As the moved closer to their objective, Rom softened his expression and relaxed his eyes to give himself that ‘in love’ look. Not that it was taking any amount of acting on his part. Here was this beautiful girl who was fun to talk to and was helping him rescue his friend. It was hard not to feel a little woozy for her to be completely honest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:04 am

(sorry for the late reply, jetlag was a pain)

Lucy chuckles as Rom trails off "There we go cutie, playing the part perfectly." The two of them then quickly come to a large oaken door. "Here we go, just play along until I start working my charms on one of them okay?" Lucy says with a false bravado. Hoping to hide her uncertainty
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:14 am

“Will do,” he whispered to Lucy while keeping the act up. Not that it was much of an act.

As they walked further, he could not help but reanalyze the odds of success. How effective was Lucy going to be against a full blow succubus? If she goes down, he would be done for. Then again, she took care of that guard with no problem at all.

Still, there simply was no denying that his heart was pounding right now. As much as he enjoyed having a pretty girl by his sides, that did little to block out the images his imagination was conjuring up about what might happen to him in the next five minutes.

Well, either way, it was too late to turn back now. And if he went down, well, hey, at least he did it trying to save his friend.

That’s a noble way to go, no?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:49 pm

Lucy pushes open the door , revealing a large throne room with a twin throne at the far end up a small number of stairs. "Hey ladies, I brought ya a present! I reckon you'll love him, he's a real cutie!" Lucy walks forward, gesturing to Rom to follow as she continues into the room. Atop the thrones sit the succubi, one, blonde and dressed in skimpy black latex remains silent and seated. hereas the other, a fair red head, dressed in a fine silk gown stands up and looks at the two as they enter. "Quite the catch Lucy dear... I bet he can't wait to see the love we can give him" Lucy looks back to Rom and tries to give him a very pointed "plau along" look
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:14 am

As they went through the door, he finally got to see the two succubi that Lucy had been telling him about. One of them was very beautiful in a very disarming way, the other was beautiful in a very terrifying way. They were as Lucy described them to a tee, but still, seeing them in the flesh for the first time was like getting hit with a sledgehammer. The two of them commanded presence to say the least.

We was out of his depth now. If it were not for Lucy, he would just be standing there too dumbstruck to do anything. Thankfully she was here to help.

“I will happy to if it pleases you Lucy,” said Rom looking right at Lucy.

He was thankful he had Lucy to focus on right now. He was already feeling himself loose his compose just by being in the presence of those two.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:41 am

Now this was the tricky part, Lucy had to keep up the charade long enough to get the drop on one of the succubi and give Rom a chance to attack the other. "Well Ladies? Don't you wanna come check him out? He's fun I promise!" She happily offers, waiting for a response

(You good to take control of Sophia now?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:46 am

Sophia just sat there watching with steely eyes. She clearly did not share her sister’s bubbly giddiness at this new development. She was more concerned about more practical matters.

It was a little odd that she had brought them another slave so soon. Why she had barely left and now here she was with another. She wanted to think that had taught Lucy extremely well, but there was just something very off with this picture that should could not quite put into words.

“So how do you see him serving us Lucy?” she sternly asked. “And what is it that you have done to him so far? I need to know how obedient this one is going to be.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:08 am

Lucy looked up at her, smile never faltering. "To be honest Soph, I just thought he was kinda a cutie. He's strong though, before I took his will to fight he hit really hard, but he's more of a plaything than anything" she giggled mischievously, "what's wrong, he not your type?'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:19 pm

Sophia took one more look at Rom.

“He will do, I suppose. Excellent work, as always.”

“A strong fighter becoming your plaything. We truly have taught you well,” said Sophia, he voice a little warmer now, and by a little warmer I mean she now sounded like a stern schoolteacher who finally approved of a student’s hard work.

“I imagine you must have had your fun breaking his will to fight. How long did it take you?” asked the leather clad succubus. “Care to share some of the details? I do feel in the mood for a story right now.”

Meanwhile, Rom was beginning to have a hard time keeping focus with the three of them talking about him like this right in front of him. The red-haired one calling him a catch, Lucy calling him her playing, the blonde one expressing her stern approval of him, coupled with all of them talking about him as if they all are just going to have their way with him at any moment….

He had to stay focused. As appealing as that thought was at the moment, and something about this place made it get more and more appealing by the second, he had to keep focus. Lucy was helping him out, and he could not let her down now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:56 am

Lucy smiled at Sophia's praise, even when she'd spent so much time with the succubus, hearing those rare words of encouragement still felt unnaturally good. However this just served to reinforce how important it is to play this as smart as possible. "Well you know exactly how I like to make a boy putty in my hands , after all we've practiced together enough surely? You haven't forgotten that have you hon?" She teased, "although if you really wanna hear all about it, and who can blame you, I'd happily regail you with the tale, maybe we could even get him to tell us his side? That sounds kinda fun don't ya think?" As Lucy finished she heard Lydia giggle at the thought, this seemed to be going fine so far
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:43 am

“Well, I suppose that is a good point. If you want your slave to tell the tale, then I suppose that is what slaves are for.”

“Alright slave, tell us, how did our star pupil persuade you into becoming her pet?”

Rom just about panicked. Damn Lucy for throwing this one his way. He had no idea how Lucy usually went about, well, enslaving boys. That and this Soph lady really intimidated him. Intimidated him in a really alluring way…

He did his best to get back into things. He had to focus. He decided to try and buy time.

“Will it please you for me to do so, Mistress Lucy?”

He did his best to plead with his eyes for her to bail him out of this one. He had no idea if Lucy would pick up on it though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:28 pm

Lucy realised she'd put Rom into a position well out of his depth and so backpedaled as best she could. "Aww honey, would it be too overwhelming to relive? Well I guess I don't wanna overload you just yet, we can regail the girls with tales of how you dropped your sword the moment you feeling my embrace later..." She hoped dropping that little detail would be enough to sate Sophias curiosity. Lydia at least seemed amused as she let out another musical laugh and simply responded with "aw how sweet"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:20 pm

“I make one simple request and I’ve been getting nothing bout roundabout answers from you Lucy” said Sophia accusingly. “This is not just annoying but in direct contrast to your usual straightforwardness. Clearly you are playing a game, and unlike my sister, I don’t care for games. If you have something to say, say it now. I would have hoped that we have been accommodating enough to you over the years for you to be direct and truthful to us.”

Sophia then looked towards her sister.

“Surely I’m not the only one who senses something wrong. Do you not feel it too?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:17 am

"hmm," Lydia replied "Lucy is being rather uncharacteristically secretive you're right..." Hearing this Lucy realised she must've gone too far in trying to be subtle, after all she was normally quite boastful about her conquests. Another approach was required, "you really want to know?" She said, looking down at her feet, "it's kinda embarrassing..." A twinge of genuine awkwardness sounding in her voice as she said it, "I don't want you two to think less of me for it.. "
Lydia looked at her quizzically, "Embarrassing? Sweetie what happened?"

"Well, as much as you train me... You know I still only have the body of a human. I caught this one by surprise, he tried to fight back but I disarmed him as I said. The issue is, when I went about, you know, having him. He was all too eager... And really good." Lucy made herself blush deeply as she looked down at the floor again. "I got so wrapped up in it I almost forgot to use any real charm magic, he hit all kinds of spots. I didn't want to tell you cos I thought it'd make you think my training was all for nothing, I'm sorry I lied."

(Sorry for the late reply, irl things happened)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:46 am

Sophia looks at her sister, seems satisfied with her lack of suspicion, then turns back to Lucy.

“Well, just remember, you are the predator.”

“Well, if what you say is true, looks like you have gotten us quite the catch, or perhaps you would like to keep this one for yourself? I could hardly blame you if you wanted to. A boy who can hit all your right spots is rare indeed.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:26 am

"You aren't wrong Soph, I was really tempted just to drag him back to an Inn in town and keep him there for a few days, but then I remembered two things" Lucy said, letting her playful tone of voice return naturally "One, as succubi, it must be even more rare for you to find a guy who can impress you in bed, and two, fours a much more fun number than two for this sorta thing don't you think?" She smiled up at the succubi, "we could have far more fun here than I could with him alone!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:23 pm

“Ohhh yes, now that you mention that, I would rather like to trap that cute little face of his between my legs while he writhes in pleasure from whatever you two decided to do to him.”

She got up from her chair and started sensually walking towards Rom.

“And what do you think about that slave? Sound good to you?” she purred dangerously.

Rom, meanwhile, was starting to loose his shi… I mean composure. This was terrifying. Lucy was talking about giving him up to them, not just that but joining in with them to seduce him into nothing. The dominatrix looking one was walking towards him. She was talking about putting him between her legs. Most terrifying of all was that he actually really wanted to be trapped in between her long slender legs, writhing around in pleasure against her while the other two had their way with him once she said that out loud.

He was scared and confused and aroused all at the same time. Not a good mix for a boy trying to keep it together.

“I JUST WANT MY FRIEND BACK!” he blurted out stupidly when Sophia was now not even a meter away.

Sophia was startled for a moment, but responded by instantly wrapping her whip around Lucy, binding her.

“Sis, restrain the boy.”

Lydia immediately sprung into action, got behind him, wrapped her arms around his and pinning them to his sides.

Sophia now looked into the eyes of the boy being restrained by her sister.

“Boy, you had better explain what it is that is going on”

Rom looked at Lucy. Lucy tied to stammer something.

“Enough lies from you girl,” said Sophia. “I want to hear him speak.”

As if on cue, Lydia whispered “just tell the truth boy. I think you will find we can be quite reasonable to those who are honest” in to his ear. The sweetness of the message mixed with the sweetness of the tone, mixed in with his fear of the leather clad one made it impossible for him to hold his tongue.

“My friend went missing around here. Lucy said she would help me get him back.”

Sophia’s eye widened in surprise. Then she let out a laugh.

“Really boy, is that all you want?” Sophia said, trying to compose herself. “Frankly you’d be doing us a service.”

“Oh goodness me. We midara and humans do have some bridges to build don’t we? Look. I’ll drop the act for a bit to be honest. Yes, we do enjoy enslaving your kind and then have our way with them and feed off of their energy and, ahem, love juices, but after a while, we kind of want you to leave. But often your type seems insistent on staying.”

“Believe it or not, waking up in the morning and having one of your groveling at my feet begging to for me to use him gets tiring after a while. I mean, you were fun for a few days, but now I want you to go, but he refuses to go. And there is more than one mind you.”

Sophia lets out a sigh.

“Puts us in a funny place. On one hand, I just want him gone. On the other hand, well, he is making getting my fill of, well, you all’s sexual energy and, ahem… ugh, don’t make me say it again, rather easy. That and I can get them to clean and cook for us, which admittedly, I do like.”

“So if that is what you want, by all means, go convince him to leave for us.”

Then something made Sophia rethink her words.

“But now that I have you here, you cutie pie you, I would like something in return,” she said to Rom while licking her lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:18 am

Lucy gawped, he said WHAT, after he'd just got them to buy her story and he comes out with the truth. Shit, shit shit shit SHI-Sophias whip coiled around her binding her tightly. She tried to stutter out an excuse but it they weren't having it. She was helpless but to watch the conversation unfold. Surprisingly, Sophia seemed sympathetic, as she asked Rom for "Payment" Lucy spoke up once more "I'm sorry girls, I felt bad for him having lost his friend and told him I'd help, that's the truth...for real this time"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:52 pm

“W...what do you want in r...return?” stammered Rom.

Sofia let out a chuckle.

“Are you deaf boy?” she asked, her voice still stern, but just a touch more playful now. “I want that cute little face of yours between my legs and helplessly squirming against my womanhood.”

“B… but… I thought you were going to let me get my friend and l...leave.”

“Yes, yes, but after,” replied Sofia, still trying to keep her stern face but her eyes now unable to hide her excitement. “You are just much too adorable to let go before I get a chance to shower you with affection.”

“T… that does n… not sound very affectionate. Usually I think of sweet kisses and h… hugs…”

“And I fully intend to change your mind on the matter.”

Their conversation was interrupted by Lucy’s confession.

“Oh yes, I had almost forgotten about you thanks to the friend you’ve brought. I can absolutely see how you let yourself get talked into helping him. It is rather hard not get caught up in his sweetness. All this to save a friend, boys like you truly are rare…”

“But that brings up a question. How were you intending on helping him. Were you thinking of…”

And she let out a laugh.

“Fighting us?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:59 pm

"well, uhh" Lucy didn't usually have a problem with Sofia, but when caught in such a compromising position she suddenly found the succubus far more intimidating and alluring than usual. "Umm, it would've been an interesting test of what I've learned wouldn't it?" Lucy asks, blushing deeply, looking at Lydia pleadingly, hoping the kinder succubus would offer her an out, but Lydia only laughed and began to approach Rom, looks like Lucy was gonna have to deal with Sofia on this one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:00 am

“Hahahaha, oh Lucy. I would have liked to think that we were close enough to where we could resolve our issues openly, but you just tried to stab me in the back. You know it goes without saying that naughty girls like you need to be *chuckle* punished, right.”

“Now now, don’t try and weasel your way out of this now. This is what you deserve and you know it.”

“So sister, what do you think would be a fitting punishment for our mischievous little star pupil?” she said to the succubus who was wrapped up with a very confused and scared boy.

Rom on the other hand, while still scared, was significantly less scared. It was just hard to stay terrified when there is such a sweet and lovely succubus gently embracing him and softly breathing against him, letting out a cute giggle every now and then. He wanted to just let go and give himself over to her sweet embrace, but he was still a little to scared to do so. That and he could not help but wonder what was going to happen to Lucy. It was kind of cute to see her “in trouble,” her usual cocky self now finding herself in a bind. It was also for the attention not to be on him for a change.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:09 pm

Lucy couldn't help but blush deeply as Sophia mentioned what happens to naughty girls, even as a deep wave of fear hit her. "Wait, i-" she was cut off by the whip tightening around her, causing her to blush even deeper.

Lydia turned around, her attention clearly too focused on the enthralled adventurer in front of her to be truly listening. "Hmm? Oh right, Lucy..." She moved towards the bound girl who was now staring pleadingly as Rom. "Lucy Lucy Lucy... Why would you think to do this darling..." She stroked Lucy's face gently, the single action seemingly causing Lucy to fall into a dazed relaxation. "You must've known you couldn't beat us... especially with me here..." Each word that left her lips was a satined whisper that seemed to be having a rather profound effect on the now seemingly docile Lucy "Did you attempt this folly purely because you yearned to be enthralled once more, like you were when we first met? What do you think sister? Maybe if that is what she wants, then granting that could provide punish enough, you know how she reacts to the sweet torture of our tease after all."

Lucy would've flown into a panicked fit right then if it weren't for the supernatural calming warmth Lydia's touch gave. If this happened, and she couldn't beat it... She was so weak to Lydia's loving ways that she took months to recover to the point where she could be taught by them the first time they met. Sofia's more...overt talents didn't help either, oh god, she needed to get out of Sofia's bind, but knew with how she was now, sandwiched between both succubi, she didn't have a chance to
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:27 am

“If that is what she wants, it would not be much of a punishment now wouldn't it?” replied Sophia, fully aware of the panic in her eyes. It was good to see her squirm for what she did, but Sophia really did not care for this. She wanted to play with Rom.

Speaking of Rom…

“What about you boy? What are your opinions on the matter? I suppose you would be a little biased in her favor seeing as how she is in this bind because she wanted to help you, but she has to be punished, does she not” What do you think would be an appropriate punishment.”

“I… ummmm… well, she w...was very nice to me…”

“Let me rephrase the question boy, when you think of girl on girl action, what do you like to see?”

Rom went deep red in response to Sophia’s rewording of the question.

“Well, I ummm… I don’t really like it when girls bully girls…”

“Ugh, I had forgotten how sweet you were, it is almost sickening.”

Sophia then proceeded to let the whip around Lucy to go slack.

“Be sure to be really nice to the boy after this, because he just saved your tail.”

Rom then could have sworn Sophia shot him a quick cheeky smile and and wink, as if to say “you’ll thank me later for this.”

“Well, with that taken care of, shall we proceed with our agreement boy? You give me what I want, then I give you what you want.”

“O...okay,” said Rom dumbly.

“Excellent. Sister, could you please ease him onto the bed?”

“As for you Lucy, the more you make him writhe in pleasure, the more I’ll forgive you. Sound like a fair deal?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:01 am

This was far better than she had hoped for, it seems the succubi were willing to forgive her, and free Roms friend, and more than that, she gets to have a little fun of her own. She watched Lydia briefly enamour Rom with her coos and kisses and lead him to the bed before leaving him lying there dazed, "Sounds more than fair Sophia, thank you for being so understanding" she says as she moves to stand over Rom, "You ready honey?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   

Back to top Go down

Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next