A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:25 pm

Rom’s head was a whirl as Lydia guided him to the bed and laid him down.

“Please scoot towards the edge so that your head is close to the edge boy. Go as close as you can with your head still being supported,” he heard Sophia say. “Just because I’m about to use you does not mean I don’t want you to be comfortable.”

Rom obediently did as told. The Lydia came back into view with a small pillow.

“Here you go sweetie. For your head. The slight angle will work in your favor *giggle*”

Rom obediently put the pillow behind his head. Now Lucy came into view, asking him if he was ready.

“Ummm, y...yeah. Since you are being graded, I guess I can tell you that I really can’t resist it when a girl is super sweet and loving towards me…”

He had 3 girls looking down at him, ready to ravish him. Needless to say his heart was racing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:55 am

Lucy smiled widely as Rom confided in her "Oh sweetie, I already knew that don't worry..." She then leant down and kissed him on each cheek, then slowly moved her lips to his. "Like this honey?" She asked before gently kissing him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:13 am

Rom, being on the receiving end of such sweet kisses, let out an involuntary sigh.

“Yeah,” he said dreamily, “like that.”

Sophia, being more accustomed to brutes bargaining into her lair than, well, someone like Rom, could not help but comment.

“Goodness Lucy, just when I thought he could not get any sweeter, you go and bring this side out of him.”

Not wanting to be undone, she moved on to the bed as well.

“Let me have a try Lucy.”

With Lucy on one side, Sophia took the other and hovered herself over him.

“Now I know that I may dress like this but I can be just as sweet as her.”

Sophia herself leaned in to softly pelt his face with her own kisses.

Rom’s vision was now completely filled with smiling and playful girl. This was like a dream except that it was not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:30 am

This suddenly got hotter, Lucy thought, just being hear a horny succubi had that effect, but Rom was the focus here. Lucy moves down to his neck, starting at his collarbone, she leaves a trail of soft, slow kisses leading up his neck to his face before settling to nibble on his ear.

Lydia didn't want to miss out on this either, both Lucy and this new boy were just so precious, she moved to the bed "Don't mind if I join do you sister?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:30 pm

“Why of course not sis, please join in. A boy with energy this pure and sweet is truly rare.”

“Y...you are consuming my energy?” asked Rom, who was in fact feeling a bit more tired than he was just a minute ago. “I thought you were going to let me go…”

“What, you think we would slaughter the goose that lays the golden egg?” asked Sophia with a laugh. “Boy, we are sex hungry monsters, but we are not stupid. Oh no, you are much too precious to dispose of so carelessly.”

“Oh yes Lucy, I totally understand how you were unable to bring yourself to enslave this one. He is so much better when he is acting on his own free will,” said Sophia as she continued to kiss him up and down his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:46 pm

"just wanted to make sure you were happy to share Sophia dear," Lydia replied happily "now how about we see what all the fuss is about" She moved to the other side of Lucy, leaving her in between the two succubi as they all began to work their magic on Rom, Lydia giggling lovingly as she gave him sweet peck after sweet peck on the cheek.

Lucy began to feel...hot, working on a cutie like Rom was one thing, but doing something so carnal in between two Succubi she'd been intimate with before was becoming almost too much to handle. Something about the succubi made her submissive side yearn for a chance to come out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:01 am

Sofia, being at Rom's side, was starting to shift more and more upwards towards his head, in no rush to make good on her promise, but very determined to make sure it happens before it was all said and done. She then noticed Lucy, well, not being like Lucy.

"What is the matter dear? It is clear as day that you are holding back. You really sure you want to hold back in a one in a million boy like this?"

Rom meanwhile was in heaven. Felling their kisses all over this sides of his face while Lucy was so sweetly straddling him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:22 pm

Lucy immediately blushes deeply
"Oh, it's not that... It's just you and Lydia... Nevermind" Lucy tried to busy herself with Rom once again, trying to hide how red she had turned

Lydia continued assaulting Rom with her kisses
"You like this cutie?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:28 pm

It was all Rom could do to sheepishly nod at Lydia with a goofy smile on his face. In all honestly, this was probably the best way he could have answered the question when you get down to it.

"Oh my Lucy," chuckled Sofia, "you are blushing more than he is. Now, how are you supposed to be the big bad vixen if a boy turn you red like that. Or perhaps you need Lydia and I to remind you of what happens to girls who don't keep their heads in the game when fighting a battle of lust and sexuality, hmmm? They don't get to stay on top for starters..."

Rom on the other hand, was only able to follow bits and pieces of what was going on. Not that they were that important in the grand scheme of things from his point of view. I mean, he had three beautiful sweetly smothering with their lovely and fragrant feminine flesh, each one of their little kisses drowning him just a bit more in a whirlpool of pleasure.

And they were kissing him alot mind you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:32 pm

Lucy looks back up at Sofia
"It's not him... You and Lydia are just... kinda intense to be around you know... Especially when we're..."

Lydia erupts into musical laughter at this.
"Oh Lucy dear, are you having trouble staying on task?" She asks, giving her a smile that could Nelly butter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:21 am

"Come now Lucy, I thought we taught you better when it came to keeping your composure in situations like this. Are you going to need a refresher course," she gently mocked.

Rom on the other hand, drowned just a bit more in their feminine charms. Not only where they gently teasing him, but now they were gently teasing each other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:59 am

Lucy tries her best to ignore Sofia's taunting, even that was getting to her, and focus on licking and sucking Roms neck.

Lydia smiles at the girl, "she's awfully flustered isn't she sister, she's so cute when she's like this"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:08 pm

"hohoho, you are quite right sister. Look at the way she is digging deeper into the boy to try and block us out.."

"You know, the more you lose yourself in his delicious boyishness, the more susceptible you become to, heheh, outside stimuli."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:30 pm

Lucy faltered as she heard this. "Wait, what? Outside stimuli" it was becoming somewhat hard to think, but she knew exactly what Sofia meant. "I have... No idea what you mean..." Lucy trailed off, biting her finger involuntarily to stave off her arousal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:56 am

"Oh dear Lydia, it looks like our favorite pupil has accidentally bit her self," said Sophia while running her fingers down Rom's chest who responded by letting an involuntary sound that was between a gasp and a moan, much to the delight of the succubus."

"Would you like me to kiss your little boo boo to make it feel better," Sophia teased.

"...Or, do you think Lydia's sweeter kisses will make you feel better."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:22 pm

Lucy made the mistake of looking up at Sofia as she said this. Catching the succubus' with a rare caring expression on her face made resisting her taunt near impossible for Lucy, trained temptress or not, she was only human after all. "I mean... Maybe from you... Would be nice..." Lucy stammered in a moment of weakness. Before immediately slapping her hand over her mouth as what she said dawned on her.

Lydia smiled at her sister. "Well? I'm sure I could keep Rok here happy if you want me to?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:04 pm

"Yes, you deal with him Lydia. I'm afraid I have, other, matters to attend to now."

Lydia was only all to happy to shift her full focus onto the boy. She laid on him so she had as much of her own body spread over his as possible. Then she gave a little wiggle to make sure Rom felt as trapped under her soft body as he could.

Even if she was not completely pinning him down, there was little Rom could to to resist her. His mind was completely overwhelmed at this point.

Sofia then gently put her hands on Lucy's shoulders, smiled at her, and then sharply pushed her down on the bed so that she was right next to Rom with Sofia on top of her.

"Ohohoho," laughed Sofia, "two silly humans, complete warped up in our charms. Don't you just love the sight, sis? It is hard not to be proud of being a succubus right now, is it not?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:44 am

"Oh sister,it's moments like this that I live for" Lydia replied breathily before turning her attention to the warrior beneath her "Now what should I do with you?" She asked teasingly, rubbing her hands up and down his body, she always liked to get a man enamoured with anticipation before moving on to the less subtle stages

All Lucy could do was stare into the dominant succubus' eyes, had she really thought they'd have stood a chance? Thinking about it now it was laughable, she was helpless against Sofia's charms. "Please..." Was all she could stammer out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye   

Back to top Go down

Rom Vs Lucy Lafaye
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4