Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking for a game

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
drputrido

drputrido

Looking for a game Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a game   Looking for a game EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 3:13 pm

Hi, anyone knows if there's a game like "Corruption of Champions" o "Monstergirl Quest" in which you have some degree of choice and interaction and still, you can be enslaved (defeated) by the girl in a sexy way? I don't mind if it is just text, although images are always a huge help.-
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Looking for a game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a game   Looking for a game EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 6:36 pm

You can download Corruption of Champions on computer or Android, you just have to go to fenoxo's blog site and download and install it yourself.
As for MGQ, I played all three parts myself and after I I got into the plot, I was enjoying it for more than just the obvious reasons. Highly recommend it.

SoloWingPixy

Looking for a game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a game   Looking for a game EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 8:06 pm

Reploid7 wrote:
You can download Corruption of Champions on computer or Android, you just have to go to fenoxo's blog site and download and install it yourself.
As for MGQ, I played all three parts myself and after I I got into the plot, I was enjoying it for more than just the obvious reasons. Highly recommend it.

I think he was asking for more games like those Razz

I've never played CoC, but Illusionary World Mindia is the only thing that comes to mind at the moment in terms of games that have actually been translated. It's a typical RPG Maker game where you fight sexy enemies that try to tempt you and enslave you, all that good stuff. However, there are many points in the game where they sorta try to tempt the player as well, in that you're given a choice to either resist or give in...and sometimes, it's pretty damned hard to not pick that second option. Basically, there are a lot of opportunities to lose that don't involve getting your HP to zero.

There's also Desire Dungeon, sorta. While I'm not entirely sure if it's what you're looking for, I definitely recommend giving it a look regardless. It's a dungeon crawler where both you and your opponents can use physical, magical, and sexual attacks. You get an H-scene if you win using sex attacks, and you get one if you lose by any means. Of course, all the opponents are monster girls, but each of them is an actual character--every time you fight a Fairy, it isn't some identical clone, it's the same Fairy, and she'll remember what happened last time you fought. Whether you won, lost, got raped, or left her hanging on the brink of sexual release, there are a lot of interactions. The reason I say this might not be what you're looking for is that the monster girls never actually enslave you--if you lose, they rape you and take your energy, but then they bring you back to town afterward. So, while I'd definitely recommend it for its charm and personality, it might not necessarily be exactly what you're looking for.

Aside from that...uhh...just wait for the translations for Monster Girl Quest: Paradox and Succubus Prison ~House of Lewd Demons~ to finish, I suppose Razz
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

Looking for a game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a game   Looking for a game EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 9:45 pm

you could try Dungeon Town(ダンジョンタウン ~遺跡の森と夢魔の薬~) it's not translated yet but it's quite good(implied game overs but the game continues like dying in a dragon quest game)
The Three Charms is a cute one based on a old folk tale. not a lot of freedom in this one though again  not translated
Askot's Level Drain series might be right up your alley. once more not translated(implied game overs but the game continues like dying in a dragon quest game)
Back to top Go down
drputrido

drputrido

Looking for a game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a game   Looking for a game EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 2:56 pm

Thanks for the replies! Smile
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

Looking for a game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a game   Looking for a game EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 9:42 pm

Y'know, with these rpgmaker games and whatnot, I feel like we should have one that's based more on hiding and survival, sort of similarly to that dream of temptation game, but more focused on kisses. Can have stuff like being chased by gals and such and sometimes having to hide in closets(ala ao oni, only if you get caught you're greeted with a lovely lady giving you a nice big smooch). What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Looking for a game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a game   Looking for a game Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a game
Page 1 of 1