Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Toushiko, the Oni Traveler

Go down 
+3
AzureTyrant
sfbirdie
SoloWingPixy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

Toushiko, the Oni Traveler Empty
PostSubject: Toushiko, the Oni Traveler   Toushiko, the Oni Traveler EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 2:44 am

Before I begin, a brief history of Toushiko's creation:

Me: "Hey, let's make a midara character! Alright, I've got my Google Doc going, let's do this!"

-TWO AND A HALF WEEKS LATER-

Me: "Okay, let's actually start working now!"

-THREE DAYS LATER-

Me: "Alright, all done!"

Moral of the story: procrastination is bad and you should feel bad. Anyway, onto the profile, my first midara creation for the forum.

Toushiko, the Oni Traveler RH8mZEK
(Artist is Tenk)

Appearance: A muscular oni standing over 7 feet tall, with stark red skin and scars from battles long past peppering her body. Two horns grow from within a long and impressive mane of white hair, framing two red eyes and a near-constant grin. She wears just enough fabric to cover her most sensitive areas, leaving most of her skin bare. She wields a studded club almost as long as she is tall, with the strength to crush bones under its immense weight. (Not that she makes a habit of going that far, of course~)

Description: A rowdy oni hailing from the Underworld, Toushiko has two self-professed loves: strength, and alcohol. She spends her days drinking the finest (read: most dangerous) alcohol the Underworld has to offer, and brawling with anyone who wants a good fight. Occasionally, though, she’ll take a trip to the surface to seek out two things: human-made brews worthy of an oni’s mug, and strong humans worthy of an oni’s club. She doesn’t just test their sword, however; she also tests their sexual resolve. She’ll find a human she deems worthy in both forms of combat, and challenge them to a fight. Regardless of the victor, she’s just in it to have a good time—however, it’s been said that if she wins, a favorite pastime of hers is to bring her defeated opponent back with her into the Underworld for a while...

Passive
Strength Comes in Two Forms — Toushiko’s opponent will use both Stamina and Willpower when fighting against her, as some of her attacks do mixed or purely Stamina damage.

Normal Attacks
1. Infernal Temptation — “Like what ya see? Be honest!” Grinning, Toushiko leans forward and runs her hands over her body, turning and giving her opponent a good look at all her assets.

2. Feelin’ Thirsty? — “Never a bad time for a drink, I say!” Toushiko fishes inside her pack for a moment, before offering a glass bottle to her opponent. Should they drink from it, they have an equal chance of fully recovering their stamina, being Charmed for 3 turns, or being Paralyzed for 1 turn.

3. Drinking Buddies — “You look a bit parched there. Let me help…” Toushiko takes a quick swig from a canteen at her hip, then rushes forward and holds her opponent in a deep kiss, forcing them to swallow her drink.

4. Strength of the Mountain — “Don’t forget that you’re fightin’ an oni!” Toushiko suddenly wraps her arms around her opponent and brings them into a painfully crushing bear hug, smothering their face in her breasts and cutting off their oxygen. Deals 3 Stamina damage, and Dazes them for 1 turn as they catch their breath (must roll twice successfully in order to hit. Does not apply to guaranteed hits).

5. Kanabou Strike — “Batter up!” Toushiko raises her massive club and rears it back before letting loose with a powerful swing. If it connects, then her opponent is sent flying backward, and must successfully roll to pick themselves up off the ground to avoid a free follow-up next turn. If their roll is successful, then they are free to act normally in the same turn. Deals 5 Stamina damage.

6. Devil’s Feet — “Ain’t gonna get up? Here, then...” Follow-up to Kanabou Strike. Leaning on her club, Toushiko starts slowly grinding one of her soft feet against her opponent’s crotch.

7. Blessing of the Underworld — “You had this coming, y’know...” Follow-up to Kanabou Strike. Toushiko walks forward until she’s standing over her opponent’s head, then slowly lowers herself down onto them, grinding her crotch against their face.

8. Curse of the Underworld — “Ever been sat on by an oni?” Follow-up to Kanabou Strike. Toushiko places her knees on either side of her opponent’s head, turns around toward their crotch, and lowers herself onto their face, drawing in her knees and feet to envelop her opponent in her flesh.

9. Test Your Strength! — “I’ve got you now!” With speed seemingly impossible for her size, Toushiko rushes forward and grabs her opponent, lifting them into the air and pinning their arms to their sides, binding them.

10. Oni’s Lips — “C’mere, you…” Follow-up to Test Your Strength! Toushiko closes her arms around her opponent and brings their face down to hers, covering their face in kisses.

11. Hellish Embrace — “I’ve got somethin’ here I know you’ll like!” Follow-up to Test Your Strength! Toushiko suddenly shoves her opponent’s face between her luscious breasts, keeping one hand on the back of their head while the other holds them tightly against her.

12. Devilish Tease — “Ah, now what do we have here…?” Follow-up to Test Your Strength! Toushiko shifts her grip to holding her opponent by the wrists with one hand, allowing her to snake one hand down and caress their genitals.

Special Attacks
1. A Demon’s Lust — When Toushiko’s Stamina drops to half (rounded down), she’ll use this move automatically. She gazes at her opponent with an expression of pure lust, and starts to take out an unmarked black bottle. “Heh, you’re really givin’ me a beatin’ here. I love strong humans like you...” With that, she pops off the cap, and chugs the bottle before throwing it aside. Her cheeks start to glow, and she sways a bit as she moves. “S-so I’m gonna...make you mine…” From this point onward, many of her normal attacks deal 1 extra Willpower damage until her Stamina hits 0.

2. Hell’s Challenge — “Heh...I-I can’t take it anymore...get over here!” Can only be used once A Demon’s Lust has been used. Toushiko tosses her club away, and tackles her opponent to the ground, laying on top of them. She embraces them, deeply and messily french kissing them while she wraps her arms and legs around them, holding them tightly against her and grinding her entire body against theirs. Deals 3 Willpower damage each turn until her opponent escapes. Upon escaping, they are then free to act normally in the same turn. Toushiko must use a turn getting her club back afterward if she wishes to use it again.

3. Toushiko’s Special Brew — If her opponent’s Stamina falls to 0 at any point during the battle, Toushiko will automatically use this move as a guaranteed hit. Her face falls as she realizes her opponent isn’t moving, and she rushes over to their fallen form. “Hey, are you alright? I’m really sorry about that...you were so strong, I forgot you were just a plain ol’ human. I’ve got just the thing for ya, though.” She takes out a glass bottle with charms haphazardly plastered all over it, opens it, then tips it into her fallen opponent’s mouth. She chuckles as she pours it in, adding, “Oh, yeah…I sorta put a couple, ah, special ingredients in it. I’m sure you’re already feelin’ the effects...” Her opponent's Stamina goes back to full capacity, but they take 2 Willpower damage and are afflicted with Charm for 2 turns as an aphrodisiac spreads all throughout their body.

Finishers
An Oni’s Strength (Male) — “Hah! That was one hell of a fight!” Toushiko smirks as she lifts her defeated opponent with one hand into the air by his wrists, his feet dangling uselessly above the ground. “But now the real fun begins…” She starts stroking his member as she brings him in for a sloppy french kiss, moaning into his mouth as she pumps him faster and faster. After he cums in her hand, she lays him down on the ground and mounts him. She smiles as she slides down onto him, laying her body over his and taking him in for another deep makeout session. She tightly embraces him as she furiously slides up and down his length, making him cum over and over again inside her...

An Oni’s Passion (Female) — “Ahh, that was a good fight. Time for a drink!” Toushiko takes her canteen off her hip and takes a quick swig of it before pouring the rest of it out on her fingers. She grins as she rubs them together, laying down on top of her defeated opponent. “You look like you could use some a’ this, too…” She starts to caress her opponent’s breasts with one hand while rubbing their pussy with the other. Her opponent shudders as waves of heat and pleasure flow throughout their body from the sensation of Toushiko’s aphrodisiac-soaked fingers, but she silences their moans with a deep kiss. This torrent of pleasure continues as her opponent climaxes again, and again, and again…

Universal Ending — After thoroughly exhausting her opponent’s remaining stamina, Toushiko heaves them over her shoulder and makes her way back to her home in the Underworld. There, she continues to show them the pleasure only an oni can give, only stopping for meals, exhaustion, and (of course) copious amounts of drink. This goes on until a couple of weeks later, when her lust is finally satisfied. She brings her opponent back up to the surface, dropping them off at the nearest town with all their belongings—along with a mysterious talisman smelling faintly of brimstone, with a note attached...

“...Hey, that was fantastic! You’re a great fighter and a great lover. If you ever need me for somethin’, just jam that into the ground and I’ll come runnin’! Good luck on your adventures, and remember: always have a drink by your side!”

——

Since this is my first midara creation for the forum, the balance is probably gonna be pretty off, as usual. So, feedback is appreciated! And a big shout-out to sfbirdie, whose profiles are what inspired me to make one of my own in the first place. I was also quite, uh, "inspired" by his format (read: ripped it right off), so there's that. Thank you, and have a good night!

Last edited by SoloWingPixy on Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:05 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Toushiko, the Oni Traveler   Toushiko, the Oni Traveler EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 3:52 am

"-TWO AND A HALF WEEKS LATER-"
I know that exact same feeling. Razz But I ain't gonna feel bad about it!

Anyway, it's a nice profile! The moves are well thought out, and really give the impression that you're fighting an oni. Also, I'm glad I could inspire you!
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Toushiko, the Oni Traveler   Toushiko, the Oni Traveler EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 5:28 am

This. Is. AMAZING! I love the movelist you've got going on for this character, as well as the personality. And of course, the appearance.

...Though a part of me wonders what would happen if she ran into a certain....Space Marine. Hrmm.

But yeah, I can't wait to see her in action. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Toushiko, the Oni Traveler   Toushiko, the Oni Traveler EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 8:48 am

The old classic unstoppable vs unmovable.
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Toushiko, the Oni Traveler   Toushiko, the Oni Traveler EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 9:45 am

Thanks for the kind words! I tried to correct what I saw as Magnus' main flaw, that being that his moveset was pretty bare, with only four moves that weren't ridiculously situational. In hindsight, I'm...not entirely sure what I was thinking there Razz

AzureTyrant wrote:
...Though a part of me wonders what would happen if she ran into a certain....Space Marine. Hrmm.

But yeah, I can't wait to see her in action. Smile

Hah, I'll admit, that did come to mind once Barchiel showed up on the forum. Honestly, I think it'd work pretty well--if you wanna RP against Toushiko with him, then go ahead and shoot me a PM so's I can just clear up a couple things about him...namely, how a club is expected to get through several layers of Imperial wargear Razz
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Toushiko, the Oni Traveler   Toushiko, the Oni Traveler EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 10:31 am

**snu snu intensifies**

This profile is fantastic by the way Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Toushiko, the Oni Traveler   Toushiko, the Oni Traveler EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 10:38 pm

Ohhh my god, I love her so much- it's very unique of a concept and character! If she's into wrasslin', I've got just the character for her-

Carthac

PostSubject: Re: Toushiko, the Oni Traveler   Toushiko, the Oni Traveler EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 4:55 pm

This.

This is what dreams are made of.

If dreams are supposed to be made out of giant red ogre women with a penchant for beating the shit out of their prospective mates.

I have fucked up dreams, in case you didn't guess.

PostSubject: Re: Toushiko, the Oni Traveler   Toushiko, the Oni Traveler Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1