A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:12 pm

".........."

Her words caused Barchiel to twitch slightly, before the corners of his mouth twitched upwards. And then...it started.

At first, it was a mere chuckle, before it gradually grew louder, and became a full blown laugh. Covering his eyes with a gauntlet-clad hand, he leaned backwards, his laugh extending to the skies itself. A few minutes passed, and he looked back at her, a determined grin on his face.

"And here I was, hearing rumors that Midara are foul beings who seduce innocent souls to do...Emperor only KNOWS what. But you? I daresay you're the first Xeno I can honestly say I've enjoyed fighting. But I won't give up that easily."

Taking a few steps back, Barchiel allowed his Power Fist to start up, electricity crackling around it. And in his free hand, the Chainsword that had been by his side for eons roared in anticipation, ready for what come next.

"It is out of respect for you that I swear to give it all I've got! Know that you stand against Barchiel of the Blood Ravens, 43rd Division! NOW COME! SHOW ME THE MIGHT YOU ONI POSSESS! I'LL GIVE IT BACK A THOUSAND FOLD!"

This was it. The mission could wait. This was now a battle between two warriors. And he'd be damned if he simply walked away now.

(I daresay Shit just got real. Time to go all out, no?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:22 am

(Shit has gotten very real, indeed.)

Toushiko chuckled. "Well, don't get me wrong. There are certainly plenty of midara that seduce people with their bodies and play with 'em to their hearts' content on a regular basis, but so are there plenty of humans who'd do far worse...and, uh, sorta did." She grunted. "Still bit of a sore spot for a lot of oni, but to me, it's all in the past now." The grin returned to her face. "But enough about that. If it's a fight you want...then it's a fight you're gonna get, pal."

With that, the oni dropped her club on the ground with a loud thud. She made a show of cracking her knuckles, then extended her arms in a wide arc around her, balling her hands into fists. She bent her knees and leaned forward, forming a fighting stance.

Then, with a roar, she shot forward like a bullet toward Barchiel, her bare feet kicking up dirt as she launched herself toward him.

Test Your Strength! - 40
Barchiel hardly had time to blink before she was upon him, her arms outstretched. Before he could bring his chainsword to bear or his fist to her face, she closed her arms around him, pinning his own to his sides. Then, to his shock, she did something he'd previously thought to be nearly if not downright impossible.

She started to lift him into the air, power armor and all. At this point, he wasn't sure why he was surprised when earlier she had managed to knock him right off his feet with a single swing of her club. Perhaps it was the foreign feeling of his feet dangling down uselessly, or maybe it was his surprise at someone having incredible strength, defense, and speed—all without the aid of power armor, to boot.

Toushiko gritted her teeth as she lifted him up. "So...you wanted...to see an oni's might...did ya...?" She spoke through clenched teeth. "Well...hope this suffices." Despite visibly straining to keep him in the air, she managed a smirk. "Now...you'd better show me yours, and quick..." She licked her lips. "Or else I'm gonna show ya...what else an oni can do..."

Toushiko: 21 Stamina
Barchiel: 22 Willpower/10 Stamina + Bound
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:54 am

Barchiel didn't have time to react to her words before she dropped her weapon and shot towards him. She was fast, that was for sure. He rose his arms, preparing to strike her down, but with speed almost unbeknownst to him, she had managed to grab him, and.

Wait...Wait, was she actually lifting him?! How- Well, she WAS able to knock him into the air. Repeatedly. Kiiiind of a blow to his pride, that.

As she lifted him, she began to speak once more. Somethng about how if he didn't show her what he could do, she'd show him what "else an oni could do." His mind flashed back to a few moments ago, where he sat on her, and with that accursed image fresh in his brain, he began to struggle. Hopefully THIS time he could break free. "Don't worry...Once...I get out of this...You're gonna see..what other tricks I have up my sleeve!" And with that, he continued his struggle. And hey, who knows? Maybe he could bump heads with her while he was at it..

(Headbutt, if that's allowed. If not, then just a regular struggle.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:37 am

(I'll just treat it as a modified Struggle, with a normal even/odd roll)

Barchiel grunted as he tried to push against his captor's hold. Despite the difficulty with which she was lifting him, her arms refused to budge, even as his armor's servos went into overdrive applying outward force. Just then, he had an idea.

Even without armor, the physique of an Astartes was leagues above any ordinary human, having countless implants and genetic improvements that vastly increased their physical and mental capability. This applied to every aspect of one's body—their five senses were far improved, their muscles were larger and tougher, their blood flowed faster, and their bones were said to be unbreakable.

In other words, even without a helmet, he could give one mean headbutt. He decided to do just that, rearing his head back and bringing it down toward the oni's own.

Headbutt - 62
Toushiko was too focused on keeping Barchiel from breaking her hold to see the attack coming until it was too late. She looked up a split-second before it landed—and a good thing, too, or else Barchiel just might have impaled himself on her horns—and yelped as her head was sent back with a resounding crack. She lost her grip on Barchiel and stumbled back, rubbing the bridge of her nose with her fingers. It somehow didn't look broken, but that hadn't really been the point. Barchiel once again had his feet on the ground, and he was ready for battle, though he did admittedly feel a bit of pain from his forehead. That oni sure had one thick skull.

For her part, Toushiko just gave an amused chuckle. "Well...can't really say I expected that. Most humans'd just hurt themselves tryin' to pull a stunt like that." She looked up and down his armor. "But damn, you're heavy. What's that armor of yours even made of? I certainly didn't expect it to be light, but..." She shook her head. "...Well, in any case, tryin' to pick it up sure made me thirsty." She fished inside her pack for a moment, then brought out a green bottle with various strange-looking masks Barchiel didn't recognize pictured on the label. She pondered it for a moment, then popped off the cap and took a long drink from it. After several seconds, she brought it off her lips with a satisfied sigh.

Then she looked at Barchiel, raised an eyebrow, and offered the now half-empty bottle to him. "You want any? I'm sure you're plenty thirsty by this point, too. Even in the middle of a fight, there's never a bad time for a drink!"

Toushiko: 20 Stamina
Barchiel: 22 Willpower/10 Stamina
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:43 am

As he felt Toushiko stumble back, the Blood Raven rubbed his forehead, smiling despite the throbbing pain in his forehead. At her question, he gave a shrug. "Adamantium. Plasteel plates...All encased in a ceramite ablative layer. And as for most humans....Well, we Space Marines are not most humans."

As she pulled out a drink, Barchiel was sorely tempted to strike at her, though a more logical voice inside his head reminded him that doing so was the entire reason she decided to attack him. So he waited. When she offered the drink, he stared at it. Granted, most Astartes battle armor had a nutrient reservoir inside, which kept the Space Marine nourished and fed. But there didn't seem to be any harm in...indulging a little.

With a grimace, he took the bottle, and drank from it, inwardly praying that luck wouldn't kick him in the crotch guard yet again.

And if it did? Well, he blamed Tzeentch. Damned Eldritch Abomination.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:39 pm

Barchiel, taking great care to not crush the bottle between his gauntlet's armored fingers, drank what was left inside the bottle—it wasn't as if the oni had left him all that much, anyway. It was surprisingly bitter, and he grimaced as the cool drink went down his throat, leaving a slightly numbing feeling as it went. It wasn't entirely unpleasant, though; it had an interesting aftertaste, with the bitterness soon giving way to something Barchiel couldn't quite identify. Something...fruity, almost?

Barchiel shook his head. Whatever it was, it was entirely unimportant. He had accepted his opponent's offer, drank the contents of the bottle, and now it was time to resume the fight. He stepped forward, ready to bring his next weapon to bear.

Feelin' Thirsty? - 99 (1-33: Stamina recovery, 34-66: Charm, 67-100: Paralysis)
...Or he would have, if his limbs had actually responded to his commands. Dumbfounded, he tried once again to move forward, but found that his body simply wasn't obeying him. He looked forward at Toushiko, who seemed just as surprised as he was.

"Huh...really?" She tilted her head quizzically. "I really thought you'd be able to handle that stuff, given how tough your body must be to wear all that armor." She shrugged. "Ah, well, I guess bein' real strong physically doesn't mean your tolerance is any better than a normal human's." She chuckled, reaching for her pack and walking toward Barchiel's immobilized form. "Don't worry, I got just the thing to get you goin' again."

This time, she brought out a small scarlet bottle, with a label depicting a male musclebound oni wielding two massive clubs and wearing a demonic mask. She tore off the cap and tossed it aside, where it promptly disintegrated into ash and was scattered to the wind. She held off on drinking it, though, instead simply holding it at her side until she was standing right before Barchiel's armored form.

Only then did Toushiko bring the bottle to her lips, emptying its contents and quickly dropping it to the ground. She wrapped her arms around Barchiel's neck, and tugged him toward her waiting lips. His paralyzed muscles had no choice but to follow her movement, and she met him halfway with a firm kiss. He felt her tongue forcing its way into his mouth, parting it open, and allowing something else to enter as well. His eyes widened as a strong sour taste flowed across his tongue, the warm drink pouring from Toushiko's mouth to his own. He had no choice but to swallow it, and the oni soon rewarded him by smothering his tongue with her own, replacing the sour taste with a devastatingly sweet one. She quietly moaned into his mouth, and her arms tugged him even closer, inviting him to drown in the pleasure for a while.

She eventually broke off the kiss, however, moving her head back and watching Barchiel's expression with barely disguised lust. "So..." She said in a sultry tone. "You still thirsty, boy...?" She leaned in closer. "I have plenty more drink to give, if you want..." Her arms were still wrapped loosely around his neck, but it was more to keep him close than any actual attempt at keeping him bound. He could feel this new drink doing work throughout his body, freeing him from the paralysis that had plagued it.

Barchiel: 20 Willpower/10 Stamina

(Just as planned.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:32 am

As Barchiel had prepared for combat, he realized the one itsy bitsy fact that...he couldn't move. His body would not respond.

He was about to blame her for somehow spiking his drink, before noticing that she was just as surprised. So either this drink was strong, and Oni were simply immune to it's effects, or...

"Accursed Tzeentch....Damn that bastard. Probably still upset over losing a children's card game to a Custodes, if the rumors are to be believed."

As she approached him and mentioned having a solution, he noticed the bottle. "Ah, alright then....Just pour it into my mouth and I'll handle the re-"

And then she kissed him.

Barchiel was no stranger to pleasure....Well, that was a complete lie. Ever since donning the Black Carapace at a young age, he had no time for such enjoyments. And now this woman was kissing him. And it felt....nice.

As the kiss ended, he looked at her, his eyes wide. At her offer, he gave a small chuckle. "And what are the odds the damnedable thing would paralyze me again?" He felt his body starting to loosen up, and yet...he felt rooted to the spot for...other reasons.

(I'll pass my turn. Consider this her one freebie. xD

And yes. I made a reference to TTS.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:45 pm

Toushiko leaned back and snorted in amusement as she reached one hand down toward her waist. "Don't worry about that, boy. I know you're a lightweight," she said, winking. "So let me share somethin' a little easier on the body. Open wide, boy..." She took a quick swig from her canteen, then clipped it back on her hip and wrapped her arms back around Barchiel's neck.

She went in for another kiss, pressing her lips against Barchiel's. This time, he was more willing to reciprocate, and the corners of her lips raised up in a smile as her tongue was free to explore wherever she wished. She was only more than happy to oblige, running her tongue along every inch of his mouth, tasting every part of it, and filling it with a bewitchingly sweet taste in return as the drink flowed down his throat. She tightened her arms even more, pulling Barchiel's head in as far as it would go. She sucked on his tongue as she closed her eyes, momentarily losing herself in her lust.

With one last mwah, she released her lips from his, and started to move her head around a bit, planting wet kisses on his cheeks and moving down to do the same to his neck. Then she looked back at Barchiel, and gave a lazy smile. "So...how's it feel, boy? You feel like givin' in yet?"

Barchiel: 18 Willpower/10 Stamina

(I wonder how Kitten would react to the existence of midara...)

(Oh, and before I forget, I changed Kanabou Strike just a tad. If you successfully recover on the first roll--AKA before Toushiko can actually do anything--then you can also roll for another action. In other words, you can take a turn as you normally would upon escaping before she moves in.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:17 pm

(Well, given that he had a Tau girlfriend apparently....)

Another kiss. This one felt..sweet. The Space Marine relished in the feeling for a bit, until she pulled away. At her words, he gave a shake of his head.

"Unfortunately, I will have to decline. I am one of the Emperor's finest. If I am to lose, it will be in combat. Which reminds me..."

Issuing a quick mental command, the pack on his back beginning to spark and flare up. It was a time for one of his...personal favorite moves.

"The only thing I lament...Is that I do not have my helmet on for this."

(Check that weather report, cause it's time for a little STEEL RAIN!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:27 pm

Toushiko only smiled at Barchiel's refusal. "Good," she purred. "I'd be disappointed if you gave up so easily." She slipped her arms off his neck and stood in front of him, waiting for his next move.

She didn't have to wait long. She heard a strange sound coming from the protrusions on Barchiel's armor, accompanied by the sight of sparks and fire starting to emanate from them. Then he vanished.

Toushiko blinked. No, that wasn't right. For a split second, she'd seen jets of flame erupt from the protrusions, and now all that was in front of her was a plume of smoke. Hearing a sound like an Arch-Vile shooting pillars of fire above her, she looked up, and saw a rapidly ascending Barchiel. Oh. So that's where he went.

Toushiko was uncertain what her opponent was trying to do. She squinted as she followed him with her eyes, trying to discern if he was preparing an attack or something while in the air. As far as she could tell, however, he had his arms at his sides and was simply waiting out his ascent. It was only when he drifted to a stop and started to fall back down that she understood.

He was going with the tried-and-true method of stomping her into mulch.

As exhilerating as seeing the God-Fist in action had been, Toushiko would rather not be hit by another attack of a similar magnitude. She tensed up and closely watched her rapidly descending foe, waiting until the right moment to roll out of the way...and paused.

A fire was starting to burn deep inside her. An ancient instinct, one that was present in all oni—an undeniable thirst for battle. The clashing of two unstoppable forces had only fanned the flames of lust in her heart, and for oni, these two desires were one and the same. Toushiko felt herself regain her trademark grin. Dodging might be the smart thing to do, but she wasn't going to prove her strength by running away.

Instead, she grabbed her club off the ground, and gripped the handle with both hands, holding it at her side. She tracked Barchiel's descent with her eyes and tensed her muscles, ready to knock him right out of the air. Time to play some good ol' fashioned Skulltag, she thought. This'll be fun."

Barchiel: 18 Willpower/10 Stamina + Airborne

(I guess there isn't actually all that much you can do in the air, but oh well.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:06 pm

Higher and higher Barchiel went, his arms crossed as he kept ascending. His goal was a simple one. To lay the smackdown onto his opponent, as he heard some of the Space Wolves say.

Eventually, he cut the ties with his pack, allowing the fire to die out....before gravity did the rest. Looking down at hr, he noticed the fact that she was grabbing her club. An almost bloodthirsty grin made it's way to his face. This was going to be good.

With a roar, he dove towards her, prepared to hit her with all the power he could muster.

(True, true.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:59 pm

Barchiel hurtled down toward the ground at terminal velocity, his armored legs extended in preparation for squashing his opponent flat. Toushiko was ready to meet his challenge, teeth bared and club held to her side like a baseball bat.

It was time to solve the age-old conflict of unstoppable force versus immovable object.

STEEL REHN: 82
The unstoppable force won. Toushiko started her swing just a split-second too early, missing Barchiel by millimeters. He crashed into her with enough force to send a shockwave through the earth, causing the very ground to shudder in pain. A resounding BOOM could be heard for miles in any direction, echoing off the mountains in the distance. If a normal man were to have fallen with the same force, his bones would be little more than splinters—but Barchiel's armored frame absorbed the force completely, leaving him unharmed.

The same could not be said for his opponent, however. He looked down and saw Toushiko pinned beneath his feet, the dirt having formed an impression around her body. She let out a choked laugh, then coughed and wheezed. "You're just..." She grunted in pain. "...full of surprises, ain'tcha?" Her head fell back to rest on the ground, and she closed her eyes. "You really...got me good with that one," she said. Then she opened one eye. "But I ain't done yet."

Without warning, she brought her club—which she had somehow managed to hold onto—in front of her face, and shoved it forward with both hands, trying to force Barchiel off her. Surprised by her strength, he lost his balance, and stumbled back off his opponent in order to avoid falling over. Before he knew it, she was back on her feet and rushing toward him, arms outstretched.

Test Your Strength! - 48
Caught off-guard by Toushiko's lightning-fast recovery, Barchiel wasn't able to react in time. He felt her arms wrap around his armor, and again—somehow, impossibly—start lifting him into the air. It was certainly a shakier hold than last time, but the fact that the oni was able to do it at all after being hit with the force of a meteor was astounding. She saw the dumbfounded look on his face and laughed, which quickly turned into a coughing fit. After she recovered, she simply settled for a smirk. "S-surprised? That attack...it sure hurt, but all it made me wanna do...was fight even harder."

Toushiko: 16 Stamina
Barchiel: 18 Willpower/10 Stamina + Bound

——
Elsewhere...

Two tall, thin figures walked alone across the abandoned plains. They wore fitted dark green armor adorned with spikes and blades, and a great red plume flowed from the top of each their helmets, attached with rope and bone. A long strip of beige cloth, pockmarked with holes and tears, wrapped around each of their waists and hung down to their knees. They carried strange black rifles with a wicked blade affixed to the barrel, and similarly-shaped daggers were sheathed on their backs.

As they walked, one of them grumbled to themselves in a strange tongue. "Curse the Mon-keigh and their foolish tampering with the Webway," it hissed. "We should be with our Kabal, teaching those vermin the meaning of despair! Not stumbling around like clueless infants on a deserted Mon-keigh world."

The second figure glanced at its companion. "Patience. We were born into the Webway; it will not be abandoning us in the near-future-to-come. Besides, perhaps we—"

Its words were cut off by a faint boom in the distance. The figures stopped, and looked at each other. Their helmets' green eyes glowed with excitement as they reached the same conclusion:

Maybe this planet wasn't as deserted as they'd thought. They promptly turned toward the direction of the sound, and began running toward the source, ready to feed their blades the sounds of torment they'd been longing for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:04 am

((.....You did not-))

Slowly, Barchiel stood up, a hand trying to wave the dust away. If he still had his helmet, this wouldn't be an issue. But alas...

Hearing Toushiko's words, he looked down at her, smiling at the irony of their situation. "One has to be when fighting xenos. And would you look at that? Now I'm the one pinning you do-"

Cut off from his words by her club, he stumbled backwards, unable to react before she lifted her up, his armor creaking in protest from her hold. The Blood Raven looked down at her in unrestrained shock. "What are you even MADE of? Seriously?!" A groan escaped him as his armor continued to creak. She had actually managed to do quite a bit of damage to it, surprisingly enough.

And she wanted to fight harder?! Fine. He'd give her a fight! Hopefully that Steel Rain hadn't taken too much out of him. With a roar, he attempted to break free of her clutches, ready to continue the fight.

(Struggle.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:14 pm

(...~)

Barchiel grunted as he fought against the oni's iron grip. Surely after taking an attack as devastating as that, her hold would be easier to break out of, right?

Struggle - 20
Apparently not. The oni was breathing hard and shaking like a leaf, but she was still holding onto him! He wondered if his armor was part of the problem—all the varied equipment and attachments he had were surely necessary for his solo crusade, but perhaps free-falling from so high up while carrying a Jump Pack and a Power Fist without Terminator Armor had taken a slight toll on the exoskeleton.

He cursed inwardly. Struggling hadn't worked before, and even if his opponent was weakened, that was no guarantee that it'd work this time. Before he could think of trying something else, however, he felt his dangling feet brush against the ground. This got his attention—was she losing her grip after all? He looked down, and noticed that his view was blocked by something. Two somethings, actually.

Had her breasts always been that close to his face?

Before he could utter anything in protest, Toushiko forced his face between her breasts. Her hands were still both busy holding onto his armor, but she'd managed to lean him down far enough to mean that the Space Marine would just hit the back of his head on his jump pack if he tried to jerk it away.

She grinned as she leaned at different angles, sliding her voluptuous breasts over his face in all directions. "Haven't given ya...much time to admire these yet, have I...?" She puffed her chest out, pushing his head even deeper between her breasts. "Don't worry...I can hold ya here...aaaaall day long, if you want." She chuckled. "I wouldn't blame ya...if you agreed."

Barchiel: 16 Willpower/10 Stamina + Bound

Last edited by SoloWingPixy on Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:24 pm

(So...Dark Eldar Midara when-*smacked*)

Damnit! He knew he had been forgetting something. But the fact she could cling onto him while still shaking was worthy of respect, if nothing else. Maybe if he gave it one more shot...!

Well. That was the plan. Now he was being held by a Midara, while his face was stuck in two things that were soft, somewhat comfy, and unmistakably female. His screams of outrage were muffled, too. So there was that.

He was not going to die of suffocation, damnit! He'd sooner be friends with the Tau, and they didn't even fight in melee! So with that random thought out of the way, he began struggling once more. Once he got out of here, she was SO getting hit with the Emperor's Peace.

(Struggle. Again.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:59 pm

Barchiel continued to push his arms out with as much force as he could muster. He didn't know where this crimson giant had gathered so much strength from, but he prayed to the Emperor that it would run out soon.

Wait...crimson giant?

...Well. At least this one actually had two eyes.

That unpleasant connection only made Barchiel more determined to free himself from the oni's clutches. He clenched his teeth (not that anyone could see it) as he put all his strength into escaping.

Struggle - 13
He gasped as he felt her...assets peel off from his face. He'd done it! He was able to move again!

...Wait, no, he was still stuck. He looked down at his opponent's face, that eternal smirk as unwelcome as ever. "Judgin' by your...noises, I'm guessin' ya didn't like my breasts all that much." She chuckled. "Or maybe it was just the suffocation. Either way, here's somethin' you might like a little better." She once again tugged him down toward her, but this time her lips were puckered and her eyes were closed. Barchiel turned his head, trying to fight against the makeout session that Toushiko was no doubt trying to give him.

He felt something warm and soft press against his cheek. Surprised, he turned back to face Toushiko, who immediately gave him another kiss, this time on the lips. Unlike the previous ones, however, she didn't try to force her tongue into his mouth; in fact, these kisses weren't forceful at all. She slowly planted gentle kisses all over his face, leaving a warm, tingly sensation wherever her lips touched his skin. When she was done, she drew back and gave him a dazzling smile. "See, I can be soft, too," she said, chuckling. Then she leaned in close until her eyes filled his vision, and whispered, "Consider it...the calm before the storm."

Barchiel: 14 Willpower/10 Stamina + Bound

(What a coincidence. My previous character was even named Magnus. Speakin' of the guy, seems like Tzeentch has it out for you again.)

Last edited by SoloWingPixy on Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:13 pm

Well. At the very least, he doubted this creature would throw a temper tantrum where a certain Space Marine chapter was, but still. The thought of a certain crimson giant managed to give him the strength to break free!

Nope. Wait. He was still stuck. And her kisses soon after caused his brain to shut down. Perhaps coming here without backup wasn't such a good idea...

At her words, he clenched his teeth. "Too bad that storm will not be here anytime soon." Third time's the charm, right?

(Sturggle. Also, DAMNIT TZEENTCH. AND SLAANESH. STOP TRYING TO GET YOUR SPAWN TO POLISH BARCIEL'S THUNDER HAMMER-)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:55 pm

Barchiel had had enough of this.

This midara might not be a foul servant of Chaos, but even so, a daemon was a daemon. Rage burned within him, giving him the last bit of strength he needed to fight back against this...creature.

My faith is my shield, my fury my sword!

Struggle - 80

With a mighty roar, he forced his arms outward, breaking Toushiko's hold and sending her stumbling back. Once she recovered her balance, her arms fell to her sides and she let out a weary laugh. "Well...a fall like that, and you've still got the strength to escape my grip, eh...?" She smiled. "You're one hell of a fighter, that's for damned sure. But..." One arm reached up and started gently rubbing her breasts, moving them back and forth. "Maybe your mind isn't quite as strong as your body," she said, her eyes narrowing mischievously. Her other arm snaked behind her back, and did something Barchiel couldn't see.

Infernal Temptation - 30

The cloth covering her nipples fell away, completely exposing her breasts for Barchiel. Her creamy skin glistened with sweat, and her breasts rose and fell with her heavy breathing. She leaned forward a bit as she played with them using both hands, massaging and kneading them together. She grinned. "You've felt what my body can do...can you really bring yourself to fight it anymore?"

Barchiel: 12 Willpower/10 Stamina
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:04 am

It is true that the sight of her....assets....caused Barchiel to pause momentarily. But awkward-somewhat-embarassment would not yield to his unbridled rage.

"Yes. If I simply gave in, I would be a horrible warrior. I will fight until I can stand no more, as a true warrior would! So prepare yourself!"

Charging forward, he delivered another punch with his Power Fist, anger fueling his blow. He was one of the Emperor's finest, and he would prove that until his final moments!

"We are the gods of the new world order.

We are the soldiers, the Legion of Light!

We are the center, the death of the sun!

Fire and Flame, WE ARE ONE!"

(The Terry Crews Old Spice fist.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:22 pm

Toushiko heard a low whine come from Barchiel's God-Fist, which rose in pitch as the weapon charged up for another devastating blow. It thrummed with power, glowing and crackling with the energy of a thousand suns—all concentrated into one planet-cracking blow. It started to shake with righteous fury as Barchiel stepped forward, intent on discharging all that power into the oni's body.

Then, after reciting one of the central hymns of the Imperial Creed, he roared and swung forward, putting the entire force of his body behind the blow.

IMPERIAL FISTING: 84
With her body as weakened as it was, Toushiko had no chance. She willed herself to move, but the battle had simply taken too much out of her to dodge in time. She took the full force of the blast and was sent flying backward, crashing into the ground several meters away. The divine blow sent a wave of force outward, throwing dirt and dust into the air to join that which had flown up from the oni's mighty form falling back down to earth. The effect was akin to a smokescreen, completely obscuring Barchiel's vision of his opponent. He waited for her to recover, and continue the fight.

...He waited.

He kept waiting.

He lowered his arm as the Power Fist's humming died down, leaving only the sound of the wind passing through. Was...was she okay?

His eyes were drawn to a small object rolling toward him from the dirt cloud. Kneeling, he picked it up off the ground and examined it closely. It was a bottle made from some sort of densely hardened crimson glass, with the top of the neck broken off. He turned it over to look at the label, which pictured a demonic, skull-like crimson mask with two burning yellow eyes and a furious, teeth-bared expression. Behind the mask were two crossed clubs, each adorned with blood-smeared spikes. Glowing, scarlet text was printed all around the label, and though it was in a completely foreign script, Barchiel could guess from all the exclamation marks and X's that it wasn't a good sign. Having a sinking feeling he knew what he'd see, he turned the bottle upside-down and shook it around.

It was empty. Just as he'd suspected.

Just then, he heard a familiar sound ahead of him.

It was a woman's chuckle.

The dust in front of Barchiel's eyes glowed an ominous orange, and then dispersed to reveal Toushiko standing upright, her club resting on her shoulder. But...what had happened to her?

Her eyes shone a bright orange, and her skin literally glowed with a fiery aura. The blackened ground beneath her feet crackled and sizzled with intense heat, and Barchiel suddenly felt the air around him rise in temperature. The scars and cuts along her body were the color of fire, looking as if they were portals to Hell itself. She turned and spat on the ground, causing the soil to burst into flames where it landed.

She looked squarely at Barchiel, embers floating out of her nostrils as she breathed. Then, of course, she grinned.

"Congratulations, boy...you've pushed me to my limit. I haven't had a fight like this in..." She reached up and ran a hand through her singed hair. "...Well, a very long time." She laughed. "So, to show my appreciation..." She started walking forward, every step leaving the ground smoking beneath her feet. "I'm gonna push you to yours," she purred. Barchiel had a feeling that she wasn't referring to the same limit as her own...

Toushiko: 12 Stamina + Empowered
Barchiel: 12 Willpower/10 Stamina

(Yeah, I know the original description of the move is basically just her getting drunk, but come on. This is Warhammer, I gotta spice things up a bit!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:33 pm

The fact that he had been able to finally do something more than merely graze his opponent, the fact that he had been able to send her flying, felt..strangely pleasing to Barchiel. Perhaps it was because the Space Marine was so used to fighting the same Xenos over and over again. Orks, Tau, Eldar...It all became so repetitive after a while.

However, the fact that she hadn't waltzed out, shrugging off the attack like it was nothing, somewhat worried the warrior. Had..Had he...? Broken out of his thoughts by an object, he picked it up, dread welling up within his gut as he noted that it was empty.

And then she appeared. Smoking. Glowing. Demonic. And this time? Barchiel felt something almost foreign to him. Something only battles with truly fearsome foes such as the Tyranids left within him.

For the first time in a while, the Space Marine felt fear. Something told him the battle was going to become a lot harder.

As she closed the distance, Barchiel pulled out his Bolter, taking aim and letting loose with whatever remained in the clip, trying to remind himself to A.) Reload. And B.) Keep his distance from her. If she got close...Emperor help them all.

(Bolter.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:46 pm

Barchiel held his bolter in front of him, the comforting grip of the weapon easing his fear of this seemingly invincible daemon. He steadied his aim, and fired at his advancing foe.

Bolter - 44
The bolt was right on target, scoring a direct hit near Toushiko's heart. She stopped walking for a moment, and looked down at the bolt, still lodged in her skin. Without missing a beat, she gripped the bolt and ripped it out of her body, holding it up in front of her face. The end of it dripped with something akin to magma, and Barchiel only had a second to look at its melting form before Toushiko crushed it within her fist.

"That's the best ya got, eh?" She grinned as she started walking again. "Coulda used the Thousand-Blade Sword, or the Heavenly Mandrop, but nope, ya went with the Wimpy Bottle-Smasher." She held her club with both hands, wreathing it in flame, and started running forward. "Well, don't expect me to respond in kind!" She swung as hard as she could, leaving a trail of flames in the wake of her swing.

Kanabou Strike - 100! Critical Success!
Barchiel flew backward from the force of the blow, his armor cracking and sizzling from intense heat at the point of impact. He hit the ground and kept going, kicking aside dirt as his armor dug a veritable trench into the ground. He didn't need his lost helmet's Auto-Senses to tell him—his armor, especially his chestplate, was badly damaged by this point. He didn't know how many more of those blows it could take.

Before he could even attempt getting to his feet, however, his opponent was upon him. He saw her only for a split second as she jumped at him, and in that moment, he noticed something strange about her.

When had she taken off her—?

He grunted in pain as she landed right on his charred chestplate, and immediately repositioned herself in front of his face. She dropped down her waist, not even bothering to taunt him before pressing her naked pussy onto his face.

His eyes widened as she sandwiched his head between her thighs and grabbed it with her hands, grinding herself against him. Her moans barely registered to him—they paled to this strange new sensation welling up within him. It was difficult to describe; her womanhood was almost searing hot, just short of being painfully so, and combined with her legs wrapping around the back of his head, he strangely felt...comfortably warm. Like he was in a soft blanket, being spoonfed the sweetest drink known to man as he tasted her juices.

Toushiko moaned above him, steam floating from her lips, as he struggled to come to grips with the pleasure he was feeling—and the immense pleasure he was giving her. She was too far gone into her lust to taunt him now; she simply continued to grind her hips against his face, pulling his head in with one hand and fondling her breasts with the other.

Toushiko: 10 Stamina + Empowered
Barchiel: 9 Willpower/5 Stamina + Bound

(Reload...reload...forever...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:02 am

In the name of the Codex. Was this being truly invincible? She yanked a bolt out of her chest like it was a splinter! Before he could react, he was hit with that club of hers, now engulfed in flames. His armor cracked as he stumbled backwards, bits falling off. Grasping at his chest, he coughed awkwardly, trying in vain to catch his breath...

Before he was trapped in her clutches once more, his face pressed against her lower region. As he opened his mouth to protest though, a strange, intoxicating nectar made it into his mouth.

And he was stunned. The taste, as well as the warm comforting feeling, almost made him give in. And he did for a bit. His arms moving up to grip her, hold her in place as he embraced this heavenly feeling. But one thing stopped him from fully submitting. He told her he'd go down as a warrior would, and by Jaghatai Khan's immense urge to go fast, he would go down fighting!

With that, he tried to throw her off of him, a part of him(That sounded like what he assumed one of those damn Daemonettes would) trying to coerce him into simply giving into her.

(Struggle.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:03 am

Struggle - 51
Despite how tight Toushiko's legs were wrapped around his head, Barchiel managed to slowly untangle himself from their grip. Once his head was free, he shoved the lustful oni off him, and backed away. She looked at him, and let out a shaky laugh. "Wh-what's the matter...? Don't you like the taste of my delicious pussy? My..." She started shivering. "M-my...pussy...oh, gods, I can't stop myself..."

The oni sank to her knees, the fight momentarily forgotten. She started to tease her clit with one hand while massaging her breast with the other, moans of pleasure escaping her lips. She closed her eyes and shook as she sped up her ministrations, lost in her own haze of lust. Her juices flowed freely now, coating her fingers and dripping down her thighs. Her womanly musk permeated the air around her, wafting into Barchiel's nose and making his mind go hazy.

Infernal Temptation - 24
The Space Marine couldn't help but stare at the spectacle. One part of him was urging him to attack while his opponent was distracted—or even to just slap her back to her senses—but another, newer part of him whispered in his mind how entrancing it was, how desirable the oni looked right then.

Toushiko: 10 Stamina + Empowered
Barchiel: 6 Willpower/5 Stamina

Last edited by SoloWingPixy on Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to mention Toushiko was empowered)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:58 am

Wiping his mouth, Barchiel spat at the ground, trying to get the taste out of his mouth. Turning to face her, he was...taken aback to put it lightly at what she was doing. The smell was just intoxicating.

"Tch...Damnit..I won't lose...." Alright, time for a game plan. Step one? Defeat her. Step two? Find his helmet. And Step three? Go fight some xenos. Too bad there weren't any nearby. He needed to clear his mind.

With a roar, he shot forward, swinging his Chainsword at the...strange ritual-performing Oni.

(Chainsword.

Ah Barchiel. If only you knew.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   

Back to top Go down

Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next