Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 4:35 am

The seductive voice in the back of Barchiel's mind was momentarily drowned out by the menacing whir of his chainsword, drawn and ready for blood. Normally he would hesitate to attack the oni when she was clearly unable to fight back—after all, she had shown him the same courtesy earlier—but at this point, the ritual she was performing was just as deadly a poison to his mind as the nectar she'd forced him to taste. He charged forward, intent on both damaging his foe and snapping her back to her senses.

Chainsword - 46
The chainsword ripped through the air, its countless blades screaming in frustration as they met resistance like a Predator Destructor's armor against Toushiko's skin and muscle. His swing was not made in vain, however, as was evidenced by the oni's cry of pain and clutching at her wounded arm as she ceased her self-pleasure and jumped back.

Drips of magma slowly fell from between the fingers she held over her arm, smoking and hissing when they hit the soil. She paid them no mind, her focus solely on Barchiel. Her glowing eyes had a glazed look to them, and she was panting like a tired dog. "M-makin' me all...hot and bothered, like this..." She let out a dry chuckle. "Even goin' so far as to keep fightin' me after I drank the Jigoku no Koukai...your strength, physically and mentally, is nothing short of legend." She walked forward, leaving her club on the ground behind her. She drew in a shaky breath. "And there's no better feelin' in the world..." Her glazed eyes managed to focus for a moment on Barchiel's own. "...Than provin' my dominance over someone as strong as you. So get ready, boy...I'm gonna make. You. Mine."

Then she charged forward, intent on making good on that promise. She opened her arms at the last moment, trying to catch Barchiel off-guard, and keep him forever within her grip...

Test Your Strength! - 19
But Barchiel leaped back at the last second, letting Toushiko slide to a stop in front of him. She offered no quip, or joke, or laugh—as Barchiel stared into her eyes, he realized there was nothing in them but hunger now. Whatever that drink had done...it had come at a price.

Toushiko: 7 Stamina + Empowered
Barchiel: 6 Willpower/5 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 6:03 am

He had managed to damage her. He had managed to actually get her to react to the pain. However, that didn't last long. Her reaction to his "strength" was both flattering...and a little disturbing.

However...

Shifting his weight, he pulled out a new weapon. It looked small, sure...But looks were most certainly deceiving.

As she charged forward, he hopped backwards, shaking his head at the look in her eyes. "You are too far gone...A shame." Aiming at her, he pulled a trigger, the gun letting out a whine before a bolt of plasma was fired at her.

(Plasma Gun.)
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 5:11 am

Plasma Rifle - 10
Again, Barchiel's attack hit its mark. Toushiko, not even trying to dodge, was hit straight-on by the searing bolt of plasma. Instead of howling in pain, however, she only smirked. Her body was clearly damaged by the blast, her skin sizzling and smoking where she'd been hit, but it seemed like heat was one of the last things she was worried about right now. In retrospect, Barchiel probably should've considered that, but it wasn't as if he had very many options at the moment.

However, with no time wasted recoiling from the pain, Toushiko had already dashed forward and was in the air, leaping toward Barchiel. His eyes bulged as he tried to dodge out of the way...

Hell's Challenge - 52
This time, Toushiko was faster. She crashed against him and forced him down to the ground, laying on top of him and immediately pinning his arms and legs with her own faster than he could blink. He strained against her grip, but she didn't budge a millimeter. Before he could say anything, she roughly shoved her lips into his own, moaning into his mouth as her tongue invaded every inch of it. She continuously pushed her head forward, not giving Barchiel any room to turn or move his head away. She was like a hungry predator, ravenously devouring its prey—all he could taste and see was her, as she sucked on his tongue and continued to sloppily french kiss him.

She grinded her body back and forth against his armor, coating it with her sweat. With a growl, she reached one flame-wreathed hand back and gripped his codpiece, softening the metal with intense heat. After a certain point, she managed to rip it right off, exposing his member to the air. She giggled into his mouth, knowing that victory was near.

Toushiko: 5 Stamina + Empowered
Barchiel: 3 Willpower/5 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 5:53 am

Alright. That was a bad idea. In retrospect, he probably should have brought more guns. Or more melee weapons. Though given how grabby she was, that seemed like a bad idea.

Before he could do anything, however, she had tackled him, latching onto his mouth with hers and invading it. The only sound he could hear for the next while was her moans, and her sucking on his tongue. As he tried to break free, his loins were hit with an intense heat...shortly before his armor down there was torn off. His member didn't even have time to be exposed to the cool air before the oni's heat seemed to engulf it.

With a roar, he tried to break free from her grasp. He could feel himself getting weaker and weaker. He had to do this, before it was too late.

(Struggle.)
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 1:27 am

Barchiel would have roared as he strained against Toushiko's grip, had she not been smothering his mouth with her own. Waves of heat filled his mouth as the oni harshly breathed into it, her sounds of pleasure echoing down his throat. She pushed his limbs even further into the ground, nearly crushing them in a white-knuckled grip if not for his armor. His head had no such comfort, however, being pressed tightly between his backpack and Toushiko's ravenous visage. Intent on escaping this damnable grasp, he gathered all the strength he had left, and unleashed it in a divine surge of power!

Struggle - 45
...It was no use. Toushiko's iron grip kept him from getting any sort of leverage, and he felt his strength begin to fade before her relentless oral assault. The promise of this strange, foreign pleasure was almost too much to fight...and he had nothing left to fight it with.

These thoughts were interrupted by Toushiko's mouth leaving his own, a trail of saliva connecting them. For the first time in minutes, he tasted fresh air, but the sweetness of the oni's tongue still lingered on his own. He looked down to see her reposition herself, her limbs still pinning his, and her womanhood hovering right over his erect member.

The intense heat emanating from Toushiko's pussy washed over his cock, causing him to grimace as an unfamiliar sensation welled up inside him. It felt like hunger, or thirst, or religious fervor, but it was calling for something else. Something...something that had slowly been teased out over the course of the fight by this daemon. He didn't know what it was, but as Toushiko's hot juices slowly dripped onto his member, causing it to twitch in anticipation, he had a sickening feeling he was soon going to find out.

Much like her waist hovering just above his own, Toushiko's head was only inches away from Barchiel's. Her eyes still shone with hunger, but there was a cunning intelligence behind them now, one that Barchiel had seen in her eyes before she drank the strange brew. He wondered idly when it had come back. Maybe it never left.

"So, boy," Toushiko spoke, steam pouring from her mouth, "it's come down to this. I still don't know why you tried to shoot me back at the start of all this, but I don't care. You've given me one hell of a fight, one that I'll remember as long as I live. Tales of your strength will be spread throughout the Underworld, as a warrior to be both feared and respected." She chuckled. "Even if I show you the true meaning of pleasure, even if you throw me aside and claim victory over me...it doesn't matter. Victory, defeat, that was never the point. For me..." She leaned down, and gave him a gentle kiss on the lips. Drawing back, she smiled. "...all that matters is that we both had a great time."

Her smile widening into a grin, she slowly lowered her waist until the lips of her vagina were touching the head of his member, teasingly swaying her hips from side to side. Barchiel shuddered at the pleasure, the heat radiating from her womanhood making it feel as if he was already inside her. "Now, allow me to reward you for such an enjoyable fight..."

Toushiko: 5 Stamina + Empowered
Barchiel: 1 Willpower/5 Stamina + Pinned
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 6:37 am

This was it. This was the end. He could feel his sight beginning to darken. At least he would die in service to the emp-

Wait. No. She pulled away. Staring up at her in a daze, he felt an almost irresistable heat wash over his loins. Looking down, he noted that yes, she was right over him. Idly, he wondered if this is what happened to all who failed against a Midara. And then she spoke...complimenting him, in a sense?

Staring up into her eyes, he felt himself getting washed away by the temptations of pleasure. He couldn't resist her anymore. "...I thank you..for the fight. I have battled many foes for...I can scarcely remember how long. But you are the first to give me such a challenge. If this is the way that I can repay you for such an amazing battle....Then I accept."

With that, the Space Marine closed his eyes. He knew when he was beat. "If there's anything I can do to help...Let me know."

(Submit.)
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 6:09 am

Toushiko grinned at Barchiel's submission. Victory was hers, and now she would give the final proof of her strength over his. "'What you can do to help'?" She giggled, and leaned down until her lips brushed against Barchiel's ear, the heat of her breath pouring into it. "...Try not to go mad," she whispered breathily. And with that, she dropped her waist down, taking in Barchiel's full length in one swift movement.

His eyes widened as he gasped in pleasure. He'd never felt anything like this, not even close. It felt...amazing. Her hellish vagina felt like a soft, wet furnace, enveloping his member to the base and bathing his entire lower body in irresistible heat, melting his mind with pleasure. He heard Toushiko giggle into his ear, her mouth still breathing into it. "Does it feel good inside me?" She let out a sigh of pleasure. "Of course it does...now, I hope you're ready for the real fun to start," she purred, giving his ear a teasing lick.

She slowly lifted her waist up, gliding the lips of her vagina up his shaft, and ending right under the head. She stayed there for a moment, causing Barchiel to shudder with need. Toushiko giggled again into his ear as she felt his shivers. "Good boy," she cooed, before suddenly dropping her waist down and burying Barchiel's cock to the base. Like that, she started to pump him up and down, up and down, rhythmically contracting her vagina's muscles as she went to accentuate the motions even further.

Barchiel couldn't take it even for a second. He'd never experienced anything like this before, and to have such mind-breaking pleasure forced upon him was just too much, even for an Astartes. He started to moan and thrash his body, unable to handle the pleasure he was feeling. He only vaguely registered Toushiko silencing his moans with her lips, viciously tongue kissing him and returning his moans with her own.

But even as his mind melted from sheer pleasure, he felt a pressure building up in his lower body. An undeniable, unstoppable pressure, and as Toushiko pumped her waist faster and faster, showering him in warmth and love, squeezing him from the base to the tip, he felt himself plunge over the edge. His hips bucked as he came, an unstoppable surge pouring through into the oni's hungry pussy. Even as he came, Toushiko ruthlessly milked him for every drop he could give, and far more besides. She kept pumping her waist and contracting her vaginal walls, the combination of it all causing Barchiel's mind to go white. His nerves overloaded with the sensations, and he momentarily forgot everything except for the pleasure.

And then, as the glow faded, more pressure started to build. His vision blurred as he moaned into Toushiko's mouth. Surely there couldn't be more, surely he'd given all he had...but the oni proved him wrong, sliding up and down his length faster and faster as the pressure just continued to build. Then, as Toushiko wrapped her arms around the back of his head and continued to smother his mouth with her own, surrounding him in her warm embrace, the pressure reached another plateau, and he came again. Toushiko let out a whine of pleasure as her hips bucked, climaxing alongside her partner. Her pussy squeezed down on his length, coaxing out every drop he had. She relaxed for a moment, basking in the afterglow of her intense orgasm.

Then, as Barchiel's vision began to darken, Toushiko started moving her waist up and down again...

Several hours later...

The two armored figures, crouched down on an adjacent hill, watched the spectacle through the scopes on their rifles. "Ceiba-ny-shak, how long can that accursed daemon go for?!" The first one finally spat as its patience broke. "All I wanted to do was wait to strike until it ran out of stamina, but this is...this is..." It growled as it searched for a suitable curse to properly convey its frustration. Its efforts were interrupted by its companion, who leaned into its rifle's scope. "Wait, look! The daemon and the mon-keigh...they've stopped!

The first one jammed its scope back to its eye. "What?!" As it looked through the scope, it realized that its companion was indeed correct: after hours of nonstop copulation, the crimson daemon had finally fallen asleep on top of its unfortunate mon-keigh victim. The two armored aliens stood up, and looked at each other. They nodded, and strapped their rifles to their backs before pulling out their blades.

Waiting for so long had been...maddening...but now it was finally time for their blades to sing with joy along with the screams of their victims. They started their walk toward the mon-keigh and the daemon on the next hill.

Toushiko's sleeping mind was swirling in lazy bliss when she felt a strange, out-of-place noise drifting into her ears. And by "out-of-place", she of course meant "any noise at all". She slowly drifted back into wakefulness, yawning loudly and blinking her eyes blearily. Shaking her head a bit, she looked around for the source of the noise, which had sounded strangely like footsteps.

...Huh.

...When had those two lanky, armored fellows gotten there?

And why were they holding swords?

Toushiko flashed them a tired smile. "Hey there, boys, wha' can I do fer'ya?"

They shot each other a glance, then without warning, descended upon her with their blades.

Barchiel's mind was...someplace. He wasn't sure where, or when, or how, or any of those other ones. And to be honest, he really didn't care. He drifted along a warm, gentle breeze, feeling nothing but comfort and safety as his body rested from the...whatever it was. He couldn't really remember at the moment, but he wasn't too concerned. He just remembered that it had felt really good, and that was all that mattered to him right then.

But something eventually started to disturb him from the afterglow. His mind slowly became more awake as he started to feel an unfamiliar sensation: a coolness against his...exposed crotch?

His eyes opened instantly as his mind snapped to wakefulness. After a single confused instant, he remembered everything: the midara, the duel, the drink, the...amazing ritual they performed afterward, all of it. He blinked as the rest of his body slowly caught up with him, dispelling the pins and needles from all his limbs.

He blinked as he took in his surroundings. It felt like he hadn't been moved, but...hadn't it been daytime when he fought the oni? And for that matter, what was that strange noise to his right? He slowly pushed himself up into a sitting position, and turned his head to the right.

He was greeted by the sight of Toushiko sitting on a log she'd apparently broken off herself, judging by the its splintered ends, and a roaring campfire just in front of her. Her hands were hidden from view behind the fire, but his movement caught her eye. She waved a hand at him, and gestured toward the ground next to the fire. Grunting with the effort, he slowly stood up and walked over to where Toushiko was sitting before plopping down next to the fire.

The oni looked like she was busy chewing something. She swallowed, and grinned at Barchiel. "Wakey-wakey, buddy!" She chuckled. "I sure hope you enjoyed that as much as I did, because I had a fucking fantastic time." She moved her other hand out from behind the fire, and Barchiel saw that it was holding some sort of cobbled-together skewer. On the end of it was...some kind of meat that Barchiel couldn't readily identify. Toushiko saw his confused expression, and laughed. "Oh, this?" She pointed toward the meat on her makeshift kebab. "Try it, it's good," she said, handing it to him. "Got it all myself, y'see," she said, snickering. "If you wanna know where it came from...well, just take another look around ya."

Barchiel blinked as he realized that the ground below him seemed...sticky. And warm. He looked around their little battleground, and he suddenly realized that the word "battleground" was quite apt indeed. As he surveyed the area, he noticed chunks of meat, metal, and bone scattered in all directions. Some were caught in trees, others were lodged in the dirt, and some had even buried themselves in stone. Blood was splattered everywhere, and he realized with a start that he was sitting in quite a generous spot of the stuff. He briefly felt panic rising within him—had someone heard their battle, and sent out a now-slaughtered team to investigate?—when he saw Toushiko's club leaning against a nearby tree. Hanging from the end of the club was none other than the hated mask of a Dark Eldar Kabalite Warrior, a section of bloody spine still hanging from inside it.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 3:05 pm

"..." What the hell happened? The Space Marine simply lay there for a few minutes, his mind slowly trying to catch up. Strange. He could think of numerous strategies in the heat of battle with nary an issue. But a bit of....'fun' caused him to essentially short circuit.

It was one hell of an experience, though. Noticing the oni, he walked towards her. "That was....certainly something I never thought I'd experience. I liked it."

At her words however, he stopped and looked around, numerous emotions fluttering throughout him. Fear. Anger. Panic. Surprise. And then he noticed the Mask. And he only had one thing come to mind.

"...You killed a Dark Eldar. You killed a Dark Eldar and lived. You killed a Dark Eldar and lived, you goddamn beautiful creature. I'd make you a Space Marine if I could."

(...The thought of Toushiko as a Space Marine, or a Midara in general as a Space Marine, both interests and scares me...Hrmm.)
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 4:30 pm

(I think Slaanesh tried that already, and all he/she got were the Noise Marines. RIP.)

Toushiko raised an eyebrow at Barchiel's reaction. "Two of 'em, actually. Is that what they're called?" She chuckled. "Coulda fooled me. For somethin' called an 'Eldar', they sure didn't know how to treat their elders. Mostly just went around chitterin' and screamin' some weird language while wavin' their crazy swords around," she said, reaching down to something by her side. It was hidden from Barchiel's view, but he got a feeling he knew what it was when he heard a fleshy tearing sound and a grunt of effort from Toushiko, followed shortly by her sticking a piece of raw meat on a second skewer and shoving it into the fire. "Not that it did 'em much good, in the end," she continued, grinning. "Poor bastards didn't even manage a scratch on me."

She hummed to herself for a bit, turning the skewer over to cook the meat on all sides. Barchiel looked down at the skewer the oni had handed him. As...strangely appetizing as it smelled, he didn't exactly have the taste for Eldar meat. Knowing the Dark Eldar, it was probably poisonous, anyway. Not that that seemed to stop Toushiko, as she licked her lips and bit a generous chunk of meat off the skewer. After she swallowed it, she reached down to her canteen and washed down her meal with copious amounts of drink.

Letting out a contented sigh as she screwed the cap back on, she slowly stood up and stretched. She stifled a yawn and started walking over to where her club was resting against a tree. "Well, I s'pose this is goodbye, then," she said casually, picking up her club with one hand and carrying the Dark Eldar helmet—with the head still inside, Barchiel noted—under her other arm. "Hope ya don't mind if I keep this as a souvenir," she said, chuckling and shaking her arm a bit. "That Hell portal I went through should still be open, so gettin' back home shouldn't be too hard." She turned toward Barchiel. "Anything else you wanted to say before I went back?"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 4:55 pm

He could feel his stomach tumble from the sight of her....well, eating Eldar Meat. Handing her the skewer, he shook his head at her words. "I'm quite well. Thank you for the battle, and the...aftermath, as it were. You are certainly one of the finest warriors I have ever faced. And I thank you."

Looking about, he finally managed to find his helmet. Dumping out the dirt and anything else that might have gotten into it during the fight, he put it back on. "I hope we can meet again." That...seemed like everything. He couldn't really think of much else to say.
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 6:10 pm

Toushiko's eyes widened as Barchiel's words jogged her memory. "Oh, crap, that's right, I almost forgot!" She hurriedly unslung her pack and settled it down on the ground, then started digging through its contents. She took a considerable amount of time, seemingly trying to find something near the bottom. Eventually, however, she triumphantly pulled her hand from the pack, clutching some sort of jagged white stone with a strip of beige cloth tied to one end.

Turning it over, she hovered her index finger near the other end, which looked noticeably sharp. She then pricked her finger on the sharpened point, letting a few droplets of blood (not magma, Barchiel noted) fall upon the stone. It began to glow with a crimson light, and a faint hum could be heard from it. The rivulets of blood began to speed up and swirl all around the stone, turning it far more red than it should have from that small amount of blood. Eventually, the stone's original color was covered completely, and Toushiko nodded in satisfaction. She walked toward Barchiel and presented it to him in her hand.

"It might look demonic, but I assure ya, it's just a simple summoning stone," she explained. "If ya ever wanna see me again, just jam the sharp end into the ground, think of me in your head, and I'll show up right then and there." She smiled warmly at him. "And I do wanna see you again. That fight was nothin' short of amazing, what with your crazy tech and determination to win." She chuckled, adding, "and the sex wasn't too bad, either." She rested her club on her shoulder, and stretched her other hand outward. "So if you wanna practice your skill with a sword—either of 'em—then you know who to call."

She turned, and started walking toward the field she had woken up in before the fight. Without looking back, she raised a hand and waved goodbye to Barchiel. "Ciao, Barky!" With that, she soon disappeared into the night, and even her footsteps faded away.

Barchiel looked toward her as she left, then turned his head and pondered the situation. So midara were real, after all...and though this one had proved herself to be a fine warrior and a friend of humanity, he remembered from what she'd said during their battle that there were many of her kind who were not so benevolent.

It seemed as though his crusade was only beginning.

——

And with that, my first RP as the GM is concluded! Well, you might post again as Barchiel just to wrap things up for him, but other than that! As you could probably tell, I had a lot of fun with it, writing both Toushiko and her interactions with the religious, boisterous zealot that is Barchiel. They're honestly both just really fun characters to play around with, and I'm happy that I got the opportunity to see them go head-to-head.

As always, feedback and criticism is encouraged! Tell me what you thought, how I can improve, stuff I messed up on, whatever you like. In particular, I want to know how fun or unfun it was to fight against a character that primarily used binds. I know struggling is never particularly exciting to do, so if Toushiko makes it a little too over-the-top, by all means, lemme know.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 6:18 pm

I am not gonna lie. That was amazing. I had a lot of fun, though I did feel like I didn't give as much as I got in terms of sheer descriptive badassery that is your writing. It was pretty fun to face off against a grappling character like Toushiko. I'm glad we had this chance.

That being said, if you have any feedback/criticism to give me, please let me know. I'd love to know how to improve my characters. I'd rather improve them before going and making new characters. Very Happy

Thank you again for the chance to do this. It was a fun ride all the way through.
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 6:47 pm

To be fair, it's hard to go wrong with a Space Marine. I feel like the novelty alone would be enough to carry the idea through, but the varied assortment of moves you gave him really helps to bring him to life. Actually, that's something I noticed when making Toushiko; with Magnus, every move needed to do something different mechanics-wise. With a midara, yes, variety in mechanics is important, but you can also have six different moves that mean "attack for 2 damage" because the description is what's important.

Meanwhile, for adventurers, even if you're the world's most skilled writer on the art of using a poleaxe, nobody's here to see exactly what sort of strike Mr. Knight-Man, Esquire uses if they all do the same thing anyway. Basically, what I'm trying to say here is that you neatly avoided that pitfall (except for Bolter and Plasma Gun essentially being the same, because the Bolter's reload never came into play), and should continue to do so with your future characters.

As for descriptions, well, I'm wordy, what can I say? I always find it a struggle to avoid using the same words and phrases over and over again (take a shot every time I write the word "grin" or "chuckle", and I guarantee you will be dead of alcohol poisoning within minutes), but it seems like it did the trick anyway Razz

For suggestions on improving non-midara turn descriptions, I'd suggest taking a look at VulcanS's Gage. He always does really cool stuff and gives plenty of material for the GM to pick up and roll with as they please. I mean, with a Space Marine, I don't blame you if you feel like some of the posts are a bit lacking in nuance; an Astartes' mind doesn't really have all that many tracks to it, after all Razz But yeah, check out his RPs. For adventurers, longer descriptions are not in and of themselves inherently better than short ones, but he makes it work by providing meaningful material all the way through.

What else, what else...I guess, just take your time? I mean, I obviously wasn't able to post all that often anyway, so I don't know if you felt like you needed to rush or anything, but never reply for the sole purpose of replying. Take as long as you need to say everything you want to say, and then post. If you were already doing that, then good! Keep it up! If not, then I'd recommend giving it a try.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 6:58 pm

I see. I'll have to take your advice. To be honest, I was kinda questioning the point of including the Plasma Gun. I feel like I just added that for the sake of adding it. xP

But yeah. I'll definitely be watching your guys' RPs. They've been really good. I'm almost jealous. Very Happy But hey. I can use this as a goal. I'll just keep improving.

I hope we can RP again someday. Who knows, maybe Barchiel and Magnus can take on a Midara together or something. That could be fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)   Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Barchiel vs. Toushiko (Complete)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3