A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 3   Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:46 pm

Aster flips over her and uses his tail to nudge her forward more mid run. " I think I prefer your more gentle side. Still, I am not familiar with the name. Care to enlighten me? " he said, his mind clearing up a bit as he talked like he was having a casual conversation.

Barrier make: Counter stance!

His posture changes as a seal appears under him. Ready to trap her in a barrier if she tried a close physical attack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 3   Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:31 am

(The feels when you only have close physical attacks TwT)

Ashley's grapple: Countered

Realizing the fact that she had just given away important information, Lucy starts rubbing her head in frustration, before focusing her attention on Aster again. "Never mind that, get over here!" She takes another attempt at grappling you... But when she gets closer, the seal suddenly lights up, causing her feet to be lifted off the ground as she becomes trapped in the barrier!

Lucy: 19 Stamina + Trapped
Aster: 19 Willpower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 3   Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:29 am

( Well.... she could have tried to charm him again, that wasn't a close quarters move, right? XD )

" Very well l, I just hope you aren't scared of heights then. " he said before sending her and the barrier bubble so high up that she could see the whole city. " Going down. " and at his words, she comes rocketing down to the ground in the barrier and crashes. " Ready to talk, or hungry for more, gorgeous? " he asked as he approached the resulting dust cloud.

Aster: 19

Lucy: 16
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 3   Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:19 am

(Well yeah, but I always roll a die to decide my next move. And besides, it would be unfair to use a long-distance move when Lucy doesn't even know what the spell does. No metagaming in my RPs :p Also, shouldn't she be dead after falling from such a height?)

As Aster nears the dust cloud, he suddenly sees Lucy taking another attempt at catching him!

Ashley's Grapple: 56

"Oh, I DEFINITELY hunger for more..." Lucy says as he pulls his arms behind his back, once again trapping him from behind as she pushes her breasts against the side of his face! "Now then, you're going to tell me who it is you're working for, or I'll start smothering you again!"

Lucy: 16 Stamina
Aster: 18 Willpower + Grappled
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 3   Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:31 am

( If he wanted that then he would have despelled the barrier before the fall. It not only traps but protects the person inside from fatal damage.... but the impact would still hurt like hell. XP )

Aster lets out a yelp of surprise as he gets put into the hold once more. He had to admit that it was impressive for her to bounce back that fast. A blush goes on his face from feeling her heavenly mounds press on the side of his face. " L-like hell, I will! I will never betray my f-family! " he proclaimed as he struggles.

Struggle: 12 ( shoot..xD )

He tries to get away from her but was unable to. Soon enough he couldn't help but nuzzle the side of her breast. " D-damn it...! "

Aster: 16+Grappled

Lucy: 16
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 3   Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:21 am

"Your family, huh? That's more than enough information for me..." The girl keeps up her grapple, as she slowly moves Aster around, causing his face to be smothered straight into her breasts! "Then again, I can extract every last bit of information I want when I make you succumb..."

Aster: 16 Willpower + Grappled
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 3   Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:01 am

Aster wasn't thinking right, letting her turn him around a bit and givig her a face full of her irresistible mounds. " S-so soft~ " he muttered as he nuzzles into her, he would hug her but she had his arms. However, hearing her he couldn't help but think... what was she going to do to his friends?

Struggle: 67

Aster comes back to his senses though his face is buried in her cleavage, so she wouldn't notice. His tail wraps around her leg in the same way as when he was charmed. " S-so sexy and busty, I-I think I'm in love! " he said as his tail moves lower as if to free on one of her long legs. " I can only do one thing for you though.... " aaand pulls using his tail, making her trip and let go. " Distribute some tough love! "

Barrier make: Astro crash

Aster summons several barriers, send them skyward and have them crash on Lucy, however she rolls out of the way and the move does kick up a dust cloud. Seeing this he tries to form more barriers to fool her before trying to hide like in his last fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 3   Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:43 am

Lucy grins as she feels Aster nuzzle into her, hearing him 'succumb'. "Well now, cheating on Lucy that easily? That's pretty pathetic..." But she shrieks when she is tripped by his tail, causing her to fall onto her back, as she sees the barriers crashing down onto her! She quickly dodges to the side, as a cloud of dust springs out, causing her to be forced to search for him...

(Lucy's perception: 35)

Ashley's cruelty:

"Did you think a move like that would hit me?" She taunts as she looks through the dust... Before spotting him! She rushes to him, aiming to kick him down... But as she jumps towards him and dropkicks him, it turns out that there was only a heap of barriers there!

Aster: 16 Willpower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 3   Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:41 am

" Falling for the same trick twice? That's pretty pathetic..." he said, mirroring her own words. The barriers scatter as a shadow moves out the corner of her eye and out of sight. " Cheating, huh? According to your own words, you and your allies seek to manipulate others just to get your jollies off. " he said yet at the same time he can't get his mind off the nicer Lucy.

Barrier Make: Four point strike!

Out of nowhere Four barriers come at her from all four directions and smash into her, trapping her as he comes over and looks her in the eyes. " If you are in your right mind then it is disappointing. You would be a good assassin. " he said before sending her through the wall with his barriers

Aster 16

Lucy 14
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 3   Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:07 am

Aster used the barriers to throw the blonde fighter through the wall... Not thinking about the fact that he was in a house. On the second floor. Within an incredibly short amount of time, he can hear her storm back into the house and up the stairs, looking at him with an face made out of pure rage: "You're dead!"

Vengeful Punch: 10

She runs up towards Aster, jumping into the air, and before he can react, she punches him square in the jaw, causing his body to spin in the air as he lands on his stomach. "Don't you ever. EVER. Dare to do that again, you idiot!"

Lucy: 14 Stamina
Aster: 15 Willpower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 3   Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:34 am

" Idiot? Heh... says the fighter wrapped up in her own lust. " he said getting to his feet. The mage has tooken far worst blows that that, though it did remind him of one of his allies. " Still.. sounds like I hit a sore spot... or did you grow some pride after that little walk?

Time control: Haste!

A seal appears under him before he rushes at her alot faster than the eye could follow and was already face to face with Lucy. First he gives her a small kiss on the lips, then he rams his staff into her gut and finally finishes with a blow to the back of the head.

Aster: 15

Lucy: 12
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 3   Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:03 pm

Lucy stumbles backward as Aster suddenly dashes towards her, but it was too late... She can feel his kiss clearly, before he hits her gut and head, causing her to fall down onto the ground. "You're telling me that?" She says, slowly getting back up again. "You're the one who's driven here by the lust you have for my counterpart! The kiss you just gave me is proof of that! And you start berating me!?"

Ashley's temptations: 16

"Here, all I have to do is this, and you are lustful again!" Ashley once again lets her breasts fall free, causing the time mage to be stunned by their magnificence again, as he can't keep his eyes off of them...

Lucy: 12 Stamina
Aster: 14 Willpower + Charmed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 3   Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:26 pm

" N-Not like I have much choice in the matte- " he started to say but was cut off by watching her huge breasts bounce and jiggle. " D-damn it... " a huge smile goes on his face as well as a blush. His eyes completely glued to her as certain... blush worthy thoughts go though his head as he steps closer. " H-Huge and s-soft...<3 "

Turn skip

Aster: 14 × charmed

Back to top Go down
View user profile
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 3   Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:40 am

(Sometimes I wonder... Why don't I just have my characters bounce up and down in front of you for 30 turns... :p)

Lucy grins as Aster enters his state of bliss again. "Now then, time to take you down..." She quickly starts running towards him again!

Ashley's torture: 36

She jumps up toward him as her chest slams into his face, causing them both to fall down onto the ground as Aster is smothered by her chest! "Now then, you're going to stay here just like this... Understand?"

Aster: 12 Willpower + Bound
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 3   Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:43 am

( Well thing is Aster is kind of a secret perv so thought giving hin a weakness to charm would be fitting. So it won't work on all of my guys. Besides, have you SEEN Lucy show off her " girls?"

http://pa1.narvii.com/5679/b5b1ffed245ad678682a2fb127f1368d53ab6eb6_hq.gif

down right hypnotizing. @w@ )

Aster, helpless, watches her run at him before getting tackled. The slam snapping him out of it as he ends up on the ground with her huge mounds pressing on his face.

Struggle: 35

He tries to getsit up but he couldn't move. Trying to fight back the cloud of pervy thoughts, sll he could do was move his head a bit... wow, so soft and warm~ He start to nuzzle her once more as his tail squirms, trying to find a way to pull her off.

Aster: 12 x bound
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 3   Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:38 am

(I agree with you on that! Imagine your head between them... I could die happily between those...)

Aster's attempt at sitting up only made Lucy press down even harder on him, forcing him back onto the ground. "Oh no! You're going to lay down there and take your punishment for trying to fight me..." Feeling your tail move around, she clamps her thighs around it, catching it as she slowly starts stroking the tip of it with her hand. "And I'm really going to take my time punishing you..."

Aster: 10 Willpower + Bound
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 3   Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:26 am

( You and me both. XD If Lucy gave me a kiss and hugged my head between her breasts then I would leave this world with no regrets. X3 )

Aster lets out a gasp as he feels her stroke his tail. Still even if he couldn't breath her huge breasts felt so amazing. He couldn't help but think back to the other Lucy and how soft and huge hers were. Maybe if he played ball he could be in her arms once more. Maybe he should... let it happen.

Struggle: 52

What was he thinking?! He had to fight! Besides there was no guarantee that this more sadistic Lucy would take him to the guild. He lift himself up as hard as he could succeeding in getting free from his nearly irresistible prison.

Time control: Freeze

Before she could shove her breasts into his face he yells " Time!! " and with that time stops once more. Aster sides out from under her. " Damn it, Aster, your slipping up! " he said to himself, yet his eyes glance at her cleavage. No he had to ficus. Using his staff he knocks her upside the back of her head, in the small of her back and on the leg before getting some distance between them. Okay... as long as he doesn't let her get too close and he does look at her breasts he should be fine. " Time flows once more " at his words time starts again. " You know, as nice as those felt I think I prefer other Lucy's more gentle treatment. "

Lucy: 9

Aster: 10 ( woot remembered to give the propper damage this time. XD )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 3   Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:59 pm

With Aster stuck under her, Lucy made sure to keep up her pressure. She knew she could keep him down like this, so why not do that? She slowly presses down onto his face, harder and harder... Until he suddenly finds the power to push her back. She immediately tries to bend down onto him again, but he suddenly disappears from under her, as she slams down onto the ground. Hearing his words, she prepares herself for the inevitable attacks, as she gets knocked straight into the ground from the strikes.

Ashley's roughness: 36

"Prefer her gentle treatment more, huh..." Ashley says chuckling, as she slowly gets up. "You're just not used to anything... I'll take you down with ease!" Bending through her legs again, she takes another sprint towards him as she rams her arm into him, performing a clothesline on him as he falls to the ground. She sits on one knee, grabbing his collar as she pulls him in for another rough kiss, before releasing him, causing him to drop down onto the ground.

Lucy: 9 Stamina
Aster: 8 Willpower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 3   Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:27 pm

Aster gets knocked right onto his ass from the blow before feeling himself getting pulled up to greet her lips. For someone so rough she sure has nice soft lips... he falls back but it didn't take long before he jumps up to his feet

Barrier make: Twin mace!

Forming barriers on ether side of his staff, he spins around and swings said barrier mace right into her gut and sends her sliding back a few feet. " With ease, huh? You talk big game, but I know you are on your last legs. " he said, still he knew he was one to talk. He could hardly take his eyes off her.

Aster: 8

Lucy: 8
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 3   Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:56 pm

"Ugh... It's not like you're doing any better..." Lucy says as she is knocked in the gut by Aster, sliding back as she plants her feet on the ground firmly, her chest jiggling slightly. "You can't even look away from me! You'll be succumbing any moment..." She grins, as she bends forward slightly...

Ashley's temptations: 82

She blows a kiss at him, as she starts rubbing her chest with one hand. "Now, just submit... All you have to do is give up, and surrender yourself to me..." She looks at the knocked out man sitting in the room. "After I get rid of him, I will take my time with you... I promise you, you will definitely enjoy it..."

Lucy: 8 Stamina
Aster: 7 Willpower + Charmed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 3   Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:27 pm

" Ngh!! " he tried to look away but it was too late. A blush going on his face from the blown kiss before his eyes were drawn to her large breasts, the way the bounce and jiggle not to mention how huge and soft they were could temp any man. " W-wow... " he muttered as his mind goes blank, taking a few steps to her. " I-I will...? "

Turn Skip

Aster: 7 x charmed

Lucy: 8
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 3   Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:36 pm

"That's right, you will..." The busty blonde grins, as Aster slowly approaches her. "No need to hold back... I will take good care of you... Come to me, and we'll have so much fun together..."

Lucy's invitation: 90 (Critical!)

Drawn to her by her sweet promises, Aster keeps on walking towards Lucy as she spreads her arms invitingly, walking straight into them as she hugs him tightly against her, her chest rubbing up against his as she looks up into his eyes. "There we go... Now, look down at me, and kiss me..." Unable to resist, Aster closes his eyes as he bends his neck, placing his lips onto hers, pleasure washing over him, as she starts grinning in the kiss at the feeling of his hardened member. "Guess you want more than just kisses..." She whispers in his ear...

Aster: 4 Willpower + Bound
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 3   Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:29 pm

Aster couldn't think right as he walks right into her arms. He lets out a gasp as he ferls her busty embrace and at her words he looks down only to be greeted by her soft lips pressing on his. His arms slide around her waist as he feels her breasts rub up on him while he kisses her lips lovingly. " Mmm-mmm~ Y-yeah... a bit more than that please~ " he mutters, not realizing he was bound and not wanting to leave her sweet embrace.

Struggle 5 ( damn! XD )

" H-Hold on... th-there was something I need to do... " he said trying to clear the mists of pleasure swirling though his mind. It was no good, he can't concentrate. Her sweet treatment seems to be working on him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 3   Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:30 pm

Aster tries to talk back to Lucy, trying to keep his mind on track, but he is instantly silenced by another kiss from her. "Ssst... No, there's not... There's nothing that you needed to do..." She continues to rub her body against him. "What more do you want... Do you want me to be sweeter...? To be rougher...? Or..." She slowly moves her hand over his groin. "To be naughtier..."

The blonde grins as she pushes him against the wall, her body now keeping him against it. "Just tell me what it is you'd like... There are no wrong answers..."

Aster: 3 Willpower + Bound
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 3   Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:33 pm

Aster's mind once more goes blank from her affections as he lets out a small gasp from feeling her rub on him and feeling his groin. She could feel that he was loving her sweet affections just from that . " S-sweet? ... Naughty? " he muttered, her voice echoing in his head.

Struggle 74

He had falken under her spell of pleasure but something snapped in the back of his head, snapping out of it. Still if this were to work, he needed to be... creative. He kisses her lovingly before whipping her around, holding her hands. " Mmm... I want to thank you for opening my eyes... I would love to join you for some fun. "

Barrier make: Impact.

He didn't want to get THEM involved but seems he had no choice. " I owe you one hell of a good time, my beloved. " he said as he leaps back, forms a barrier and knocks her through the wall. Using the time he bought he runs over to the man as he forms a barrier in his hand whispering into it before placing it in the man's hand. " I don't know if you can hear me... I don't think I can make it... everything you know to get help is in this barrier message... now go!! " with that he places a hand on the man, using the last bit of magic to warp him out of town, leaving himself resigned to his fate. " .... Shade... Blair... sorry but... please... come find me... "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 3   

Back to top Go down

Aster vs Fairy Tail: Chapter 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next