Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Gotham City Sirens' Gang

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

The Gotham City Sirens' Gang Empty
PostSubject: The Gotham City Sirens' Gang   The Gotham City Sirens' Gang EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 3:50 pm

The Gotham City Sirens is a Gotham-based crime team made up of Selina "Catwoman" Kyle, Harleen "Harley Quinn" Quinzel, and Pamela "Poison Ivy" Isley. However, every crime syndicate needs a strong team of henchmen, or henchwomen in this case. The Sirens gang is made up of attractive and powerful women, split into three divisions, each taking after one of the leaders. These divisions are known as "The Pride," "The Dryads," and "The Decks," respectively. Each of the divisions take after their respective leader in appearance, fighting style, weapons, abilities, and personality. The whole of the GCS gang is made up of women, with a unique weapon at their disposal: specialized lipstick, developed by Poison Ivy. Every division uses these lipsticks, but in their own different ways.

Moves common among all divisions:

Strung Up: The Siren will hang their target upside-down with chains/whips/vines. The Siren will then pepper the helpless target's face with kisses, then suddenly drop them on their head. Deals Light Physical Damage, Moderate Lust, and has a small effect on the passive counter.

Pheromone Dust: The Siren blows a cloud of Ivy's Pheromone Dust into the target's face, causing the next passive-counter-effecting move on that target to have a slightly stronger effect.

Charm: The Siren directs a flirt (blown kiss, wink, bedroom eyes, etc) toward a target, slightly lowering their attack and defense.

The Decks

Description:
The Decks take after Harley Quinn, and can be considered the brawlers/warriors of the divisions. The Decks' specialty lipstick is known as "Mad Love," and is a special variation on most of Ivy's standard issue lipsticks (poison, mind control, knockout.) "Mad Love" is infused with trace amounts of Joker Venom, which causes the victim to enter a silly giggling fit after being exposed to enough of the lipstick. The giggling fit is not lethal, but will make the victim collapse and these victims are often made into the playthings of the Decks.

Unique Moves:

Bubble-Gum POP: The Deck will go to strike a target, stop just short, and pop a bubblegum bubble in the target's face, stunning them.

Smooches for Puddin': The Deck will run and hug the player, binding their arms. The Deck will then pepper the player's face with kisses. Deals Light Physical and Lust damage, and has a small effect on the "Mad Love" counter.

Quotes:
"Right-a-Roonie!"
"Here's some sugar, cutie!"
"C'mere Puddin'!"

(Cutie) Pie Face: The Deck will rush the player, strike their leg with a melee attack, and proceed to dip them down before planting a hard kiss on the lips with a comical "MWAH!". Deals Moderate Physical and Lust Damage, and has a moderate effect on the "Mad Love" counter.

Quotes:
"Gimme some sugar, baby!"
"Here's a pie in the face for ya!"
"Pucker up, Puddin'!"

Make it Better: All the Decks currently in the battle will rush one opponent. They will gang attack one victim, dealing massive physical damage, then they will mockingly kiss each of the largest wounds inflicted by the attack, dealing Moderate/Massive Lust damage. This move has a large effect on the "Mad Love" counter.

Sweetie Potato: At least 2 Decks must be active in the battle to perform this move. All active Decks throw concussive explosives at a target's feet, launching them up in the air. One of the Decks will catch the target bridal-style and plant a kiss on them. The Decks then form a circle, and the target will then be stood up, pushed into another Deck, kissed and pushed to the next Deck. This repeats for a while (time and damage decided by how many Decks are present,) until all present Decks converge on the target and simultaneously kiss them. This move deals Massive physical and lust damage, and has a Massive effect on the "Mad Love" counter.

(Passive) Mad Love Endgame: With every kiss attack by the Decks, the "Mad Love" counter will go up for that character. When this counter reaches its max, the character will succumb to a lovestruck giggling fit and collapse. If the player's party does not win the battle, the Decks will take the character away as their plaything. The player may choose to try and rescue the captured character later, but even if they succeed, the captured character cannot be used in battle.

(Okay, that's it for now, I'll continue later. This is my first legit post so please let me know how I'm doing!)
(EDIT: Added Common Moves, Bubble Gum POP, and Sweetie Potato)

Last edited by CrimsonTercel on Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a few moves)
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: The Gotham City Sirens' Gang   The Gotham City Sirens' Gang EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 6:04 pm

I just want to say that this is an amazing idea, and I love what you've done with it so far. I eagerly await whatever else you have planned - especially the Pride, since I love me some classy lady thieves.
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: The Gotham City Sirens' Gang   The Gotham City Sirens' Gang EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 10:34 am

Personally I'd love to see more attacks but that's just me
Awesome idea, love how you have lines for the attacks, and it's totally in character. Looking forward to seeing more of this!
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: The Gotham City Sirens' Gang   The Gotham City Sirens' Gang EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 1:52 pm

Up Next we have...

The Dryads

Description:
The Dryads take after Poison Ivy, and can be considered the Mages/Magic-Users of the Divisions. The Dryads' specialty lipstick is known as "Be Mine." It is a more powerful version of Ivy's mind-control lipstick, and will cause a victim to instantaneously turn against their allies and serve the Dryad without question after enough exposure.

Unique Moves:

Undeniable Desire: The Dryad will blow a strong cloud of pheromone dust at a target. The target's muscles will force them to walk toward the Dryad, who will the plant 1-5 kisses on the target, causing Moderate lust and Light physical damage, and has a moderate effect on the "Be Mine" counter.

Quotes:
"Don't fight it, Love~"
"Come here my Love~"
"Let your goddess love you~"

It's Tradition: The Dryad will summon a hypnotic mistletoe, causing the target's muscles to freeze, preventing them from moving. The Dryad will then slowly strut toward the target and plant 2-3 slow, simple kisses on the lips. Causes light physical and heavy lust damage and has a large effect on the "Be Mine" counter.

Quotes:
"Well isn't this a delightful coincidence?"
"This is my favorite part of the holidays~"
"Have you been waiting for me here?"

Look, Don't Touch: The Dryad will summon a few strong vines and branches to strike the target, grab them, and force their faces into the Dryad's cleavage. The target then wrenches in pain from poisonous spores released within the Dryad's cleavage. Deals Moderate physical and light lust damage, and has a small effect on the "Be Mine" counter.

Quotes:
"So bold~"
"Don't touch the foliage!"
"Have some decency!"

Weakness of Man: The Dryad will summon thorny vines to entangle the target. The Dryad will then attempt to arouse the target with kisses. The more aroused the target becomes, the tighter the vines will become, and the more damage the thorns do. Deals light-heavy physical and lust damage and has a small-moderate effect on the "Be Mine" counter.

Quotes:
"Think you can resist my charms? You're welcome to fail."
"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you're enjoying this~"
"Humans are weak, isn't that right pet?"

Garden of Eden: All active Dryads will summon vines to ensnare a target and pull them into the middle of a circle of Dryads. The Dryads will the summon a wall of plant-life as a curtain as they mercilessly attack the target with kisses, unseen but very much heard to all others. When the curtain falls, the target will have been covered in kiss marks, having sustained Massive lust and moderate physical damage. This move has a Large effect on the "Be Mine" counter.

(Passive) Be Mine Endgame: Once the "Be Mine" counter reaches its maximum, the victim will join the Dryad's party. The only way to get the victim back is to defeat all the active Dryads and win the encounter. If anything else happens, the victim will be lost and the Dryads will make them their servant.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: The Gotham City Sirens' Gang   The Gotham City Sirens' Gang EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 2:31 pm

And Finally...

The Pride

Description:
The Pride takes after Catwoman, and can be considered the Thieves/Assassins of the Divisions. The Pride's lipstick is known as "Cat Scratch Fever" or "CSF" for short. CSF is infused with a mixture Cheetah's dominant hunter's pheremones and Poison Ivy's charming pheremones. When a victim is exposed to enough of it, they'll begin to revere the Pride and submit to her, becoming the gang's servant and plaything.

Unique Moves:

Purrfect Crime: The Pride will rush an opponent and pull them into a long kiss, using the distraction to steal an item or an amount of money from them. Deals moderate Lust damage and has a moderate effect on the CFS counter.

Whiplash: The Pride will bind an opponent with her whip and pull them in for a flurry of kisses, and a scratch as she pushes them away. Deals Light physical and lust Damage and has a small effect on the CFS counter.

Quotes:
"C'mere, toy!"
"Look what I dragged in!"

Scratching Post: The Pride scratches down an opponent's face and down onto the chest before pulling them in by their clothing for a hard kiss, which is then broken by a dropkick. Deals Moderate physical and Light Lust damage and has a moderate effect on the CFS counter.

Quotes:
"My claws could use some work!"
"Here's a mani-pedi!"
"Cutting deep!"

Kitty Kounter: There is a small-moderate chance that a Pride will counter a basic physical attack with a hip-toss and a kiss. This will deal light physical and lust damage, but not effect the CFS counter.

Quotes:
"I play hard to get!"
"Not so fast!"
"Down boy/girl!"
"Nice try!"

Always Land on your Skull: The Pride pulls their opponent's face into a kiss, then leaps into sitting position on their shoulders and performs a hurracinrana. Dealing moderate-heavy physical and lust damage and has a light-moderate effect on the CFS counter.

Quotes:
"Mouth closed, lover!"
"Let's see how hard-headed you are!"
"Ever wear the Earth as a hat?"

Catnip: The Pride throws a bit of catnip into an opponent's face, stunning them and making the next Pride's kiss attack recover some health and deal slightly more damage.

Bondage, Not the Fun Kind: There must be 4 or more Prides on the field to perform this attack. The Prides relentlessly whip a single target, removing most of their clothing. They then string them up by their wrists and ankles and proceed to scratch relentlessly. After this, they ferociously kiss the target's bare skin, riddling them in kiss marks and scratch marks. Deals Massive physical and lust damage and has a Large effect on the CFS counter.

Cat Scratch Fever Endgame: Once the CFS counter reaches its maximum, the victim will become submissive to the Pride and removes from battle. The only way to get the victim back is to win the encounter. If this fails, the victim is lost to the Pride and becomes their submissive servant.

AAAAAAAAAAAND We're done! I think so anyway. I hope everyone enjoys this! Also! Feel free to use this in stories/RPs, I'd be glad to see the Siren's Gangs in action! Also, let me know if you guys want me to make Profiles for Quinn, Ivy, and Selina themselves as boss characters or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gotham City Sirens' Gang   The Gotham City Sirens' Gang Empty

Back to top Go down

The Gotham City Sirens' Gang
Page 1 of 1