Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Midara "Movie Magic" Hotel

Go down 
+5
guametsunami
anon64
wolfzero001
Celesty
ObserversAnonymous
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ObserversAnonymous

The Midara "Movie Magic" Hotel Empty
PostSubject: The Midara "Movie Magic" Hotel   The Midara "Movie Magic" Hotel EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 5:39 pm

Greetings one and all!

As a brand new member (long time observer) of this forum I was inspired to join after stumbling on the character parody thread, which combined with a newspaper article I read a few months back, gave me a similar idea but with a slightly different twist.

Anyway this article was essentially about scientists predicting that in 30 years there would be hotels where, with the use of androids and VR, people would be able to live out fantasies, based on films and other media (although the article mainly emphasized movies). Reading the character parody thread and remembering the article gave me the idea "what if Midara did that?". What if there was a hotel populated almost entirely by Midara based on or inspired by Movies or movie characters?

So I've set myself the not insignificant challenge of creating this hotel and it's inhabitants base them all at least loosely on recognisable movie characters. I've decided to try and limit character choices to those that appear in western (geographically, not genre) movies that received mainstream cinematic releases (includes both live action and animated but unfortunately rules out anime and TV movies). I'm not sure whether I'll find enough characters to work with under that limitation but I do believe that limitations can sometimes breed creativity.

Thus far I've got a couple of finished character profiles, ideas for five more and a general layout for the hotel. This is my first time creating anything like this and I fear I may have over-complicated my first two profiles to levels approaching the point of mind meltingly convoluted.
Any feedback, tips or suggestions would be much appreciated and if you do like them you are free to use them for roleplay purposes (that is part of why I created them) so long as you let me know and don't actively try to take credit for my work. Regarding the roleplay aspect, I have left details of damage, stamina or special effects vague as, having never roleplayed before, I wanted to avoid exacerbating what could turn out to be two over-powered or under-powered characters due to my inexperience.

Oh I almost forgot I've also created (just for fun) chapters from "The Gentleman Adventurers Guide To Taming Midara", by the great Maxwell Bartholomew Amberson, eccentric explorer and Midara "researcher" relating to each character.

Also if you have any character ideas or suggestions feel free to contribute. Final note of this rambling prologue I would like to reiterate that these profiles take a lot of time and effort so if you like it or have any suggestions please let me know so that I know my efforts aren't going to waste. Thank you and sorry if I came across as a bit of an arse just then!

Ok so with that over and done with I present my very basic plan (basically a room list) of the hotel along with my first ever character profiles (be warned: the are ENORMOUS!)

The hotel will consist of:

A reception area
Bar and restaurant with a stage that hosts a variety of performers every Monday, Wednesday and Friday
A Kitchen
Multiple Guest rooms across two floors (Number of rooms depends on the number of characters I can come up with)
A mysterious honeymoon suite (it's listed as a room but there's no door to it anywhere in the hotel)
A pool area
A garden complete with hedge maze
A Basement

The movie magic hotel bar entertainment schedule

Santanico and her “snake” charming Sirens (From Dusk Till Dawn)
The seductive Santanico Pandemonium, Mistress of darkness and evil performs a truly heart stopping routine of sorcery and savagery with the aid of her sensational assistants. Performances every Monday evening

The Cartoon Classics (Who Framed Roger Rabbit)
The delectable Jessica Rabbit, backed by the Betty Boop twins, deliver renditions of many classic numbers for a performance guaranteed to leave the audience spellbound. Performances every Wednesday evening

The Hutt Cartel’s Slaves of the heart (Star Wars)
Three exotic slave dancers from a galaxy far, far away have come to perform exclusively at our humble hotel, in the hopes they can find a new master. Could it be you? Performances every Friday evening

Santanico Pandemonium (Movie: From Dusk Till Dawn)

Appearance
Gifted with a near perfect figure, and wearing naught but a skimpy red bikini top and panties, you’d think that would be what catches most people’s attention most about her but you’d be mistaken. Many an opponent is drawn to her deep blood red lips, which stand out from her alabaster skin and her inescapable heated gaze from brown eyes that many have claimed to have a hypnotic red glow pulsing within. Atop her head is a gold-rimmed crown of long red and gold bird feathers and her face is framed by cascading black locks that fall past her shoulders.

Personality:
Passionate, sadistic and aggressive, Pandemonium likes to dominate her opponent and can become easily angered if things don’t go her way. She will often try to humiliate her opponent and even when her opponent is pretty much finished she isn’t above making them beg. She is malicious and sadistic, delighting in causing pain, both physical and emotional, leading to her having a vicious bite even by vampire standards. She is also highly prideful and possessive of her opponents and will generally not stand for another Midara making a move on them. She also much prefers with choosing and focusing on just one opponent out of a group. Her Sirens are well aware of this and will therefore only join an engagement when dealing with a group. Her pride can be her downfall however, as a smart opponent could get in a free attack or two if they manage to get her monologuing!

Santanico’s snake:
Santanico always performs with a white snake that generally coils round her body as she dances but she can use the snake in her attacks. The snake however will not act on its own so if it’s master’s stunned or paralyzed the snake will not respond either. The opponent can also choose to specifically attack the snake as the snake can be stunned. The snake can also be left stunned following critical failures on the following moves: snake whip, snake lash and snake bite. Stunning the snake can last 2 turns and leaves Santanico vulnerable, as many of her attacks require it.

Santanico’s venom:
Santanico can bite her opponents and inject venom. The venom works by weakening the target both physically and mentally, clouding their mind and making Santanico’s other moves more alluring and pleasurable. The effects of the venom can be cumulative (meaning the more times or the longer she bites the more effective it is). This cumulative effect however only occurs if she is able to seal the bite wound with a healing kiss. Otherwise the venom while steadily seep out of the wound (1 turns venom takes 2 turns to drain)The venom can also come in the form of a gaseous vapour but the effects are the same.

Unique move set:
1: Alluring artist – Santanico performs a seductive and sensual dance rolling her hips and licking her hips while fixing her target with a heated stare and steadily approaching him. The snake slides over her barely clothed body occasionally taking a course through her ample cleavage. This move can however be performed without the snake as well.

2: Snake whip (ranged attack) – Santanico suddenly grabs the snake’s tail, causing it to uncoil from her body, and uses it like a whip, lashing out at the target. When the snake makes contact with the target it instantly wraps round the targets neck and with a harsh tug from Santanico the target finds themselves pulled head first in to her bosom. At this point Santanico hugs them to her, binding them.

3: Snakebite (ranged attack) – Starts out the same as snake whip but rather than the snake wrapping round the target, the snake instead bites them. The snake’s venom causes the target to suffer an instant and overwhelming heat wave and in a brief state of heat-induced delirium they remove one piece of armour/clothes

4: Snake lash (ranged attack) – Start out appearing to be a snake whip however as the snake is heading for the target, Santanico lets go, propelling the snake at the target. If successful the snakes tail will strike the opponent hard in the face, drawing blood and causing them to stagger even as the rest of the snake is already coiling round their legs causing them to fall over with their legs bound. If it fails however the snake can end up stunned and Santanico must retrieve it to use it again.

5: Snakes embrace – The snake, partially wrapped round Santanico’s waist, coils round the opponent’s waist and pulls them tight into Santanico’s body, at which point Santanico herself strengthens the bond by wrapping her arms round them. Target is now bound.

6: Love bite (only on bound targets) – Santanico will go in for a passionate kiss on the lips before trailing kisses down his neck. After a few neck kisses she suddenly sinks her fangs savagely into the targets neck. The target experiences searing pain as she begins to drink their blood while injecting her venom. This move can be held for up to 4 turn’s if target is unable to break free. As she continues to hold the bite and the target is injected with more venom the pain will dissipate and with each successive turn of venom being injected the victim will find a growing sense of pleasure in the sensation. (pain lasts for 2 turns before venom effects are able to mask it)

7: Healing kiss (follows Love bite) – “oh, looks like I got a little too rough, let me kiss it better” Santanico coos in clearly mock pity before kissing the wound left by the love bite, healing it and sealing in any venom.

8: Two snake tango – Santanico pulls her opponent into a rough passionate kiss, while the snake proceeds to slide into the targets pants and acquaint itself with what lies within. The opponent gasps slightly in shock and Santanico responds with a deep French kiss.

9: Venom Vapour – Santanico places a hand to her blood red lips and holds a kiss before blowing it at her opponent releasing a cloud of red mist shaped like a huge pair of red lips but also, as few opponents ever notice, a pair of fangs. The mist is essentially an airborne version of her venom, having the same effects and can be added to the cumulative effect provided it can be sealed by following the move with a successful “sealed with a kiss”. If not the opponent will breathe it out over the next two turns.

10: Sealed with a kiss (Follows Venom vapour) – Santanico pulls the opponent into a passionate and forceful liplock, forcing them to fully absorb the venom vapour, leaving them breathless and possibly stunned as Santanico equally forcefully breaks the kiss, pushing the opponent away with potentially enough force to knock them over.

11: The kiss of life - Similar to snakes embrace (indeed it can be done as a follow up) but instead of simply wrapping around the target, the snake begins to squeeze the target painfully, forcing the air from his lungs. As the victim gasps for air, unable to breath due to snakes continued constriction, Santanico watches on laughing sadistically while inching her face slowly closer to theirs. Before the target can lose consciousness from lack of oxygen, Santanico will taunt them, cooing “ah looks like you need the kiss of life, allow me”, prompting the snake to relax, allowing the target to breath. As the target attempts his first gasping breath Santanico will promptly seal their mouth with hers to give him a dose of much needed oxygen… along with a concentrated dose of venom vapour.

12: Fighting spirit (only on downed opponents) – Santanico stands over her opponent holding him down with one bare foot as she magically procures a bottle of a spirit labelled “Vipers thirst”.  Her foot that was pinning the target then shifts up to hover mere inches from his lips and she begins to pour the spirit down her leg which then cascades down over her foot and onto the targets lips and face. When the bottle is finished she shows off her flexibility by bringing her leg to her lips and licking off some of the remaining spirit. The spirit is a powerful aphrodisiac that can affect both parties.

13: down on her arse (only on downed opponents) – Santanico slinks over to her downed opponent, coldly taunting them for their weakness and ineptitude before standing directly over his head, making some smug, cocky comment about her irresistible derrière. She then proceeds to lower her arse towards the targets face only to “accidently” lose her balance falling hard directly on the targets head. Not only is the impact painful but also the target finds their face buried beneath Santanico’s undeniably spectacular rear.

14: Welcome to slavery (finisher) – Santanico manoeuvres the opponent, weakened physically and mentally till they can barely stand, onto the stage where she’d entered. The targets legs finally give way and they falls to their knees where they finds their arms bound to their sides as the snake once again coils round them. Santanico leans over her victim giving them a spectacular view of her cleavage. Her victims focus doesn’t have time to enjoy the sight as they find her face mere inches from theirs and she taunts them all the while releasing a constant stream of venom vapour with every word she speaks, making him beg for her. The target is finally overwhelmed, and begins to beg. Santanico smirks in satisfaction and eventually gives them a deep kiss releasing pure concentrated venom into their mouth before pulling back and whispering “welcome to slavery”, finishing the event by dragging her now infatuated victim back through the stage curtains from whence she came.

Any victim of Santanico’s finisher will become her blood slave and will stay trapped forever behind the curtain in the rooms backstage, unless he has teammates who are will to mount a rescue mission. If a rescue attempt is successful the victim will experience no noticeable adverse effects, however if he meets Santanico again it will take her just one bite to enslave them again.

Location outside performance hours
Santanico spends all her free time in the hotel basement surrounded by the bloodslaves she’s collected, either naked or in her performance attire. She despises being disturbed and will go into an instant rage should some unlucky adventurer stumble upon her.

Gentleman Adventurer’s Guide to Taming Midara Vol. 4 Chapter 2: Santanico Pandemonium – By Maxwell Amberson
Well readers, with introductions out of the way and all legal liabilities made clear (seriously I take no liability for any harm, enslavement or brainwashing that occurs, unless you can prove it was a direct result of reading this book), let’s get started. For those of you less well acquainted with this sort of thing I chose a nice and simple one to open on.

Ah yes, Santanico Pandemonium, the queen of the night, mistress of evil and one of the leading entertainers at the Midara’s Infamous “Movie Magic” hotel (although I’ve found that most people are blissfully ignorant…or blissfully brainwashed of it’s connections). Santanico is a powerful vampire Midara whose beauty and sensuality should not be understated. This beauty, however barely conceals one of the blackest hearts of any Midara you will ever encounter (and that’s saying something). Conceited, arrogant and sadistic, she thrives on dominating and inflicting pain on anyone foolish enough to witness one of her performances and her only appreciation of humans is as blood banks or sex toys. A malicious, maladjusted monster (even by Midara standards!) that only cares for sating her perverted desires.

What’s that, reader? You wish to know how to tame her?! Well dear reader, to answer your question in a round about way, there are two types of people who can try to tame the queen of the night:

1) Ignorant imbeciles!
2) Gluttons for punishment!

To those of you smart enough to understand my sentiment, heed my warning, and to those of you who aren’t, I simply wish you good luck! Not that it will help you.
Back to top Go down
ObserversAnonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Midara "Movie Magic" Hotel   The Midara "Movie Magic" Hotel EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 5:45 pm

Well I hope you liked that profile. As I said before any feedback would be appreciated. (I'm beginning to sound like a broken record aren't I!?) Anyway here is the profile for Santanico's backing performers

Santanico’s Sirens (that’s just a stage name, they’re still Vampires)

Calling for the Sirens:
Santanico is prideful but she isn’t stupid, so when outnumbered she’ll call upon her Sirens for assistance. When she summons them depends on the number of opponents but also the type. Her confidence (some might say over-confidence) means she’s happy to take on two targets at once but only if said targets interest her. Santanico’s prideful and arrogant nature means that she much prefers big, strong, hypermasculine opponents with an abundance of confidence, because she likes nothing more than completely breaking such confidence and then watching them kneel and beg. Meekness, humbleness and nobility bore and annoy her so she often leaves those targets to her sirens. If she summons the sirens when only facing two opponents (generally only does so if she finds one of them boring) only one pair of sirens will show up. If, however, the sirens will have to deal with multiple targets then all four are summoned.

Appearance
Four Latin beauties (two brunettes and two redheads) all donning almost identical attire to Santanico, but without the feather crown and in different colours, they are undoubtedly alluring. While not as well endowed as their mistress, they more than make up for it with a warmer visage than Santanico. While Santanico’s expression is often one of prideful arrogance or passionate fury, a sweet smile (or a devilish smirk) rarely leaves the blood red lips of these seductresses.

Personality
The Sirens personalities are pretty much polar opposites of their mistress as they are flighty, flirty and playful. They treat battles with their opponents like a game and are far less aggressive and rough than Santanico. They also abhor the malice of their mistress and gain no enjoyment from their opponents suffering. Indeed they try to limit any harm inflicted on opponents and as a result they will even try to be as gentle as possible when biting. Given their generally sweet and kindly nature they are more likely to be upset than angered if attacked by a particularly aggressive opponent, although they will sometimes feign upset to play with an opponents feelings. Some would say they do possess an evil streak though, as they do take particular delight in teasing and tormenting shy or inexperienced (in battle or in bed) opponents.

Transformation
The Sirens can transform into swarms of bats to dodge or for certain manoeuvres. These transformations, however, take energy and can therefore require a cool down period of three turns before they can be used again. They are however abnormally fast in human form with the ability to glide just above the ground meaning they can move silently.

Sirens’ Venom
Just like their mistress, the sirens inject venom when biting a target however the effect of the venom is different depending on what form they use. When in human form their venom has the same effect as Santanico’s although their venom vapour is weaker than hers. In bat form their bites have the same effect as snakebite giving the victim the sudden sensation of an extreme heat wave.

Battle tactics and engagement
Santanico will only call the Sirens in if she is facing a group of opponents. In battle the sirens will work in pairs flitting round the battlefield targeting any opponent other than the ones marked out by their mistress. They also like to nip and out quickly when attacking preferring to keep their distance at the corners of the room until they have an advantage.

Unique move set:
1: Opening Flurries (automatic move when summoned) – The enemy group will suddenly be enveloped by a huge swarm of bats covering the entire room. The group may be somewhat confused as rather than the sound of flapping wings the air is instead filled with the flirtatious giggles of four young women. Unbeknownst to the group these bats have been giving them all tiny bites on any exposed skin they have, injecting venom. Within seconds the oblivious party members are suddenly overwhelmed with a brief but powerful heat wave forcing them to remove one piece of armour each (unless they have no exposed skin. As they do so the flurry of bats transform into four alluring humanoid forms, assuming provocative positions in each corner of the room.

2: Flights of fancy (pair) – One Siren works to distract an opponent with flirtatious comments and some sensual dance moves. Meanwhile her partner in the opposite corner glides up behind the target and pecks them on the cheek as she passes causing the target to whirl round only to receive a peck on the other cheek from the first Siren gliding the other way heading for the now vacant corner that her partner left. Basically the Sirens swap corners giving their opponent a flirty kiss on each cheek as they pass.

3: Venom Vapour (pair) – Essentially the same move as Santanico’s except their venom is weaker and it takes a pairs combine kisses to have the same effect.

4: Bats away! (pair) – The Siren who the target is currently focused on runs and jumps at them attempting to wrap her arms and legs around them. She then pulls them in for sweet kiss only to transform as their lips meet and the target is enveloped in a flurry of wings, the feeling of which could mistaken for hundreds of fingertips brushing delicately against any exposed skin. The target still feels the kiss though as he is simultaneously hit by a blown venom kiss from her teammate. Within seconds, however, the target is overcome by another heat wave and has to remove another piece of armour.

5: Kissing crossfire(all four) – All four sirens steadily sashay inwards from the corners towards the group, swinging their hips seductively while puckering their lips and attempt to corral as many opponents as possible into the centre of the room. They all then blow streams of venom vapour kisses into the centre catching anyone they successfully trapped.

6: Echo sedation (pair) – The pair transform into bats and swarm the target, who suddenly finds themselves drowning in an ocean of sensual coos and moans intertwining and seemingly echoing inside their head. If the victim fails to resist they can become lost in a hypnotic trance for the following turn.

7: In a spin (pair) – The pair will use their gliding ability to circle their opponent performing a graceful and alluring dance, pirouetting and displaying the full extent of their flexibility. Starting at a fair distance from their target they will proceed to steadily tighten the circle a process that naturally speeds up their rotation round the target creating a motion that’s potentially entrancing. Once in range, and without losing the pace of their spin, they will take it turns to lean in and plant a feather-light kiss on the targets face or chest (if exposed) with total of ten kisses each. Once done the Sirens will glide out of reach and admire their handiwork, watching as their charmed and dazed opponent sways slightly on the spot, still following the tempo of the Sirens spins even after they’ve stopped.

8: Tongues and teeth (pair) – One of the pair wraps her arms round the target from behind trying to pin their arms and hold them in place. Her teammate slinks seductively up the, now bound, target before wrapping her arms round their neck and pulling them into a surprisingly sweet and tender kiss. Once the target reciprocates the kiss, the enslaver binding the target from behind gently bites the targets neck. The victim experiences a mild stinging sensation when bit, causing them to wince slightly, however their kissing partner works quickly to calm them by slipping her tongue into their mouth for a deep and passionate French kiss. This move can be used similarly to “Sealed with a kiss” to seal in venom vapour while also injecting venom directly with the bite. Also Unlike Santanico’s bites, the enslavers’ are small enough that they can be sealed with a quick peck of the wound as they release their fangs.

9: Good vibrations (possible continuation of Tongues and teeth) – With the opponent still bound and his mind becoming increasingly dazed and overwhelmed as the concentration of venom in his blood continues to increase, the Siren kissing him decides to turn up the heat. The opponent barely registers the brief moment of freedom as the siren behind him, while still biting him, releases her arms from round his waist, only to be replaced by those of their kissing partner who pulls her body in close, pressing her breast to their chest and proceeding to roll her hips up against his crotch (clothed or unclothed)

10: Tables and chairs (pair)(finisher) – The sirens drag their defeated opponent to the nearest table and lay them on their back atop it. One of the Sirens then proceeds round to the end of the table where his head is and proceeds to lean down and kiss them passionately while the other siren makes short work of any clothes the victim still has. The two then proceed to cover every inch of their opponents exposed body with kisses and gentle bites starting at the head and then working their way down her arms and chest, skipping round their most sensitive area, instead trailing down the victims legs. The accumulated venom making him hypersensitive combined with the barrage of kisses, all of which leave red lipstick marks, bring the victim to the brink. The Sirens briefly step back to admire their handiwork, giggling and cooing in delight as the victim trembles and whimpers. Finally they decide to finisher their game by filling in the last blank space on the board bringing their victim to climax shortly followed by unconsciousness.
Location outside of performance hours
While they do spend some time in the basement with their mistress, trying to “save” some of Santanico’s bloodslaves from her malice, they much prefer to relax at the hotel bar. When not working they’ll adorn themselves in tight strapless knee length cocktail dresses (red, green, blue or black) and high heels along with lipstick and eye shadow of a complementary colour. Their thick long hair is pulled back into a ponytail that falls just past their shoulder blades, which are exposed due to their dresses long backs.

They will mingle with the hotel guests, maintaining the pretence that they themselves are hotel guests and searching for someone to flirt mercilessly with. If they find a target who’s sufficiently cute (the Sirens have penchant for shy guys), they’ll try to persuade the target into coming with them to their hotel room (any guest room that is uninhabited) to “get to know them better”. They aim to maintain their pretence as guests until they get their target back to room and will abandon a seduction attempt if the target becomes suspicious before the time they wish to reveal their secret.

Gentleman Adventurer’s Guide to Taming Midara Vol. 4 Chapter 3: Santanico’s Sirens – by Maxwell Amberson
Well Reader, we’ve covered our first Midara and hopefully learned a valuable lesson, namely “you can’t tame evil bitches!”. “But Maxwell” I hear you cry “isn’t this book supposed to be about taming Midara!” and you, my friend are absolutely right.

I hereby present to you our first tameable Midara and, as a bonus, they come two for the price of one. They go by the collective stage name of Santanico’s Sirens and they are actually the support act for Santanico Pandemonium when she performs for an audience above one or two. Now I know what you’re probably thinking, “If they’re connected to Santanico shouldn’t I take your advice and steer clear”. Well the truth is they are heaven to Santanico’s hell.

While similar in appearance and attire to their mistress and also vampires (don’t let the name fool you), they are pretty much opposite to Santanico in every way that’s important. Unlike Santanico herself, the Sirens are all flirty, playful and, shockingly enough, compassionate, generally deploring acts of violence or inflicting pain (including the actions of their mistress). It is important to note that the Sirens don’t follow Santanico out of love of respect, but instead out of fear and upholding tradition.

Anyway having covered some background information let’s get onto the good stuff, the reason you probably bought this book. Taming! There are three main points you have to achieve in order to have a chance: (however unfortunately smooth talkers, ladies men and muscle-bound brawlers need not apply)

1) THE GOLDEN RULE: DON’T GET CHOSEN BY SANTANICO!!
2) Be noble and just in conflict and make a legitimate effort to avoid or limit inflicting pain. Surprisingly enough, being an maniacal aggressive thug wont make you a hit with the ladies!
3) Treat the Sirens respectfully, genuinely and sincerely (shy adventurers rejoice as you actually have an advantage here!)

Be successful with these three points and you’ll notice that the Sirens, while still flirty will ease off on their “attacks” (though you’ll still get the occasional kiss or cuddle) opening the opportunity to negotiate. Should you reach this hallowed ground don’t waste it for a cheap shot! If you successfully negotiate then the Sirens will offer you two terms for a ceasefire:

1) You willing let them bite and feed on you (it’s a lot more pleasant than you might think)
2) You meet both of them for a date at the bar the following night (yes I’m being serious)

Unless you’re allergic to vampire bites (in which case why are you still reading this chapter?!), you’d be an utter fool (teammates in distress be damned!) not to accept such terms. Upon accepting their offer, these alluring beauties will waste no time in enveloping you in a dual embrace and gently but firmly biting into your neck. After some initial discomfort you will soon find yourself lost in a pleasant, almost euphoric haze as their venom combined with their tender embrace lulls you off to sleep.

Kind and gentle as they are, you’ll find that they removed you from the battlefield and set you up in one of the few safe hotel bedrooms (uninhabited by other movie inspired Midara). If you’ve got this far, congratulations! You are just one step away from taming a pair of beautiful and surprisingly kind Vampire Midara. “What’s the final step” you ask? Why meeting them for a date of course. Guidance for that: well have fun, of course!

Caring for your Sirens
As you may recall from our first chapter, as I indeed state in all me books (if you actually read it! honestly the number of adventurers who have tried to sue me for accidents as a result of blatantly skimming my books!), those who choose to tame Midara potentially take on great burdens and taming a Midara should never be taken lightly. Caring for a Midara can be a potential drain on time, energy and resources, so considering the variety of wildly different Midara you could choose it is important to choose wisely.

The Sirens are a perfect example of this as while they most certainly come with some great benefits (which I’ll save for last so as not to end this chapter on a downer) they inevitably come with a few caveats such as:

1) Being Vampires they can’t handle any extended periods of sunlight when outdoors (although the dangers of sunlight are somewhat exaggerated). As a result they much prefer the night-time so you may well have to adjust your sleeping habits to better accommodate them.
2) You may find that they disapprove of certain battle tactics, which they consider too harsh against their fellow Midara.
3) They require feeding at least two or three times a week minimum and given the physical effects of said feeding this can plan havoc with a steady job or an expedition.

Some of you are probably asking “why should I care for them? They’re just Midara, they’re not human!” to which I can only shake my head. I have travelled far further than most adventurers have in my research for this series of books and have learnt that, just as humans have the capacity for utter selfishness, there are Midara with the capacity for selflessness and for that they have earned my respect. I can feel some of you adventurers gritting your teeth and cursing me out as naïve, foolish or indeed brainwashed (and who knows, you may be right), but I never the less stand by my conviction.

There is, however, a second reason to care that I think everyone can understand. The case being that if you don’t care for them you’re gonna be in for a world of pain! The sirens are the perfect example of this as if you neglect them, hurt them or act violently without justification to other Midara you could break their hearts. “Oh boohoo!” some of you are probable scoffing. Well you’ll soon be crying when both your sweet and playful companions transform into clones of the monstrous Pandemonium herself.

So how to keep your Sirens happy. Here are the essentials:

1) Adjust your routine to match closer to theirs. Basically become nocturnal.
2) The Sirens are naturally very “affectionate” and given your bond they’ll want to share it with you especially. (Oh the horror!) let them have fun and give them attention. Basically don’t neglect them!
3) As mentioned above they require regular blood feeds. Don’t refuse them!
4) Start fights by trying to find a peaceful solution. So long as you’ve tried they’ll understand if the battle turns south.

So what are these upsides after I’ve spoiled your fantasies of consequence free taming? Well I would think some of these are obvious:

1) Incredibly affectionate to the one who tamed/dated them.
2) Increased libido (and that’s saying something) because of the bond formed in the taming.
3) Their regular feeding sessions give a resistance boost against chemical/toxin/gas attacks from other Midara.
4) They can use their bat transformation to block a variety of ranged/projectile attacks.
5) They can use their venom vapour attack to disorientate attacking Midara
6) If you genuinely have feelings for them, you can use your bond to them, have them kiss you and increase your willpower during battle.

The Siren’s may not be everyone’s cup of tea (though, to me, their Latin beauty, flirty nature and propensity for genuine kindness, put them in the top 5 for me) and that’s fine. The reason why I chose to cover these particular Midara first is that they both highlight the four golden rules to taming Midara

1) Accept that not all Midara can be tamed. Many an Adventurer or warrior has meet a fate worse than death from ignoring this.
2) Don’t be rash. Do not use taming simply as a battle tactic or as some sick collectors fetish. Consideration must be made for their needs and desires as well as yours. Failure to plan or choose wisely will ALWAYS lead to embarrassment or Disaster!
3) Care for your Midara and they will take care of you. Neglect them and you WILL suffer!
4) Don’t be greedy. Taming is not an art to satisfy the whims of those with collecting addictions. While there are some Midara who are willing to share with others, most are not. If you want to try it go right ahead but I wont pay for your hospital fees!

Well readers I hope you have emerged from this chapter enlightened, excited and more appreciative of the complexity of the art of taming a Midara. In the next chapter we’ll be sticking with the entertainment at the “Movie Magic” hotel being examining (ogling) a singing sensation of truly inhuman proportions!
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: The Midara "Movie Magic" Hotel   The Midara "Movie Magic" Hotel EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 7:11 pm

I got to say. I'm kind of confused. Is this a brothel or a safari?
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: The Midara "Movie Magic" Hotel   The Midara "Movie Magic" Hotel EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 9:27 pm

Both....? XD
Back to top Go down
ObserversAnonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Midara "Movie Magic" Hotel   The Midara "Movie Magic" Hotel EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 4:53 am

Ok clearly I didn't give nearly enough explanation to my premise. I was wondering whether my rather rushed and rambling intro to my topic would make sense. clearly I'm an idiot! (Where's a faceplant emoticon when you need one!)

Basically to much of the outside world the hotel appears to be an upmarket and entirely innocent travel lodge or hotel located on a major travel route between cities, however this is actually a front by the Midara that secretly run it, to lure in travelers/explorers/adventurers to prey on. The hotel is named the Movie Magic hotel because the building was once a cinema, according to it's brochure (which is of course entirely trustworthy!). I've seen very similar premises before, the only different thing I've added is the fact that all the Midara that live there are based on movie characters.

As for your Safari comments, if you are referring to the use of the snake and bats in the profiles, these are direct references to the characters they are based on. I want to try and keep as many of the characteristics of each source character as possible, while providing a new spin on it.

The character Santanico Pandemonium, the leader of a group of vampires who run a strip joint, in the film From Dusk Till Dawn, uses a snake as a dance prop when she first appears in the movie. The movie continues to make references to snakes for the remainder of the her runtime and she even briefly morphs into a creature with a face that's obviously trying to be snake like. While I got rid of the morphing ability I decided to make the snake a key aspect of her fighting style, particularly as snakes are considered in many cultures to be evil and in the film Santanico is essentially evil incarnate. That is also why I kept her sadistic nature (despite the fact that I don't find it remotely appealing), although I toned it down considerably from the film.

The "Sirens" are far more loose in their interpretation but they are similar to Santanico's backing dancers from the film, sharing their appearance and their references to bats (hence the Bat transformations). I did however decide to flip their personalities from their movie counterparts, as I almost consider one sadist to be one too many. (but that's what happens when you set yourself rules!)

If however by Safari you are referring to the writing style of the Gentleman Adventurers Guide to taming Midara sections, this is because they are partly inspired by and parodies of 19th century explorers guides to Africa and old dating advice guides.

If you got the safari thing from somewhere else, would you care to elaborate? If it's simply having a wide variety of Midara in one place then all I can say is that it's been done many times before.

If your comments were just jokes then count me a double idiot for not being sure!

This is probably way more explanation than anyone wanted or needed, but if you want something done properly, you best be thorough about it.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: The Midara "Movie Magic" Hotel   The Midara "Movie Magic" Hotel EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 5:27 am

Haha, no need to be so hard on yourself there buddy. I was just confused because on one hand, you had a whole bunch of midara just sitting around in a hotel and it seems like they were there just waiting for customers, so that is where I got the brothel image from.

Then it seemed like they would not play nice in the hotel, and would actually fight you if you got too close. So, it was like this hotel was a place you could go to experience a "wild encounter" with a midara, when actually it was a pretty controlled environment, which is why I thought maybe it was more like a safari.

So yeah, that is why I was confused. On one hand, it seems like they are just waiting for you to go meet them in the hotel and on the other hand, they wanted to fight you when you did. It makes more sense now that you have explained it though.
Back to top Go down
ObserversAnonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Midara "Movie Magic" Hotel   The Midara "Movie Magic" Hotel EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 10:53 am

Ah I get ya and I can certainly see how you came to that conclusion. It just so happened that I released one of just two characters I had in mind who would actively spoil for a fight, Santanico being one and the other being T-X (from Terminator 3) who awaits a particularly unlucky guest in one of the hotel bedrooms. It probably wasn't a smart move to start off with the most Violent and sadistic character I'll probably ever create, as it may have put some people off, but hey, it can only get better from here right? scratch

The general idea though is that most Midara would much rather have a peaceful seduction session with their target than get into a fight with them. Unfortunately their hotel lies on a popular route for adventurers, who aren't always fond of Midara, leading to the occasional "lover's spat". Luckily for the Midara, and other hotel guests, all the walls are soundproofed to avoid disruption (aren't these Midara so considerate? Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: The Midara "Movie Magic" Hotel   The Midara "Movie Magic" Hotel EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 12:24 pm

Gonna throw my 2 cents in and say I really like this both in idea and execution so far, hope to see more of this.
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: The Midara "Movie Magic" Hotel   The Midara "Movie Magic" Hotel EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 10:33 am

Really creative idea here dude and I respect the time you put into it. Can't wait to see the other profiles
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: The Midara "Movie Magic" Hotel   The Midara "Movie Magic" Hotel EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 12:01 pm

Will say that I am looking forward what else ya come up with on here. =w=/
Back to top Go down
ObserversAnonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Midara "Movie Magic" Hotel   The Midara "Movie Magic" Hotel EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 5:54 pm

Thanks for the words of encouragement everyone! I appreciate it.

I now present one of the characters who inspired this whole project and I think it's likely to be my favorite in terms of coming up with ideas for it. My biggest worry is that I've over-complicated everything to the point that it's hard to understand or impossible to use for roleplay or story purposes.

Anyway without more ado I present, for your viewing pleasure (and critique)*dramatic drumroll please*...

Jessica Rabbit

Appearance
Jessica’s body is seemingly impossible, with huge voluptuous breasts supported by a tiny waist following into curvaceous hips and legs that seem to go on forever. Her impossible body, however, is concealed beneath a glamorous red strapless cocktail dress with a single slit allowing for teasing glimpses of her legs. Her hands and arms are covered in purple satin gloves, while complementary coloured high heels give her the slightly imposing height of 6'5".
Jessica’s beautiful face, marked with plump, intoxicating red lips and green eyes is framed by cascading long red hair.

Personality
Jessica plays the part of the classic film noir style femme fatale, mysterious and seductive but beneath this façade she’s actually very sweet and loves nothing more than to smooch and cuddle her many fans and admirers. Being a consummate professional, both in performing and seducing, it takes a lot to frustrate or annoy her, however she can become briefly irritated if some one repeatedly interrupts her performances, at which point she will endeavour to teach them a lesson (by using one of her melee/stun moves). Once satisfied will the lesson Jessica can instantly switch back to her performance persona and continue. As a classy old school temptress, Jessica avoids overtly lewd or explicit gestures and comments in public, saving that for private sessions with her favourite fans, instead teasing her audience with innuendos and the occasional glimpse of her legs or down her cleavage.

Cartoon Logic
On the nights where Jessica performs, the bar operates under cartoon logic, which has a number of effects including:
1) Audience members, while still capable of being stunned, cannot be physically injured.
2) Various mental states have visible physical signs (for example: people who are stunned will have a halo of stars (if stunned by Jessica) or tweeting birds (if stunned by Betty) that will circle their head. Those who are infatuated will have a cloud of hearts around their head. Those who think they have a smart idea will have a literal light bulb moment tipping Jessica off that they’re planning something)
3) Anyone who tries to flee the bar before the performance has finished will be in of for a shock as upon reaching one of the exits and opening the door they will find themselves face to face with Jessica or one of the Boop twins, who has, seemingly inexplicable teleported outside the door instantly.
4) Kissing sounds are louder and more exaggerated than they naturally would be and certain actions are accompanied with cartoon sound effects.

Jessica’s cleavage
As an extension of cartoon logic, Jessica is able to use her cleavage as storage for a number of useful items she can bring out during her performance.

Jessica’s songs
Jessica’s performance involves a total of five spellbinding songs, which take 2 or 3 turns to complete, with possible intermissions between each one. Jessica’s sensual singing can affect anyone in the room (except for the Boop Twins of course) so all audience members/opponents have to pass a resistance check (for each turn of the song) to avoid falling to the songs enchanting powers. Audience members who fail the first turn however face the added challenge, as they have to pass an addition check for each one they fail. In other words if someone fails to resist on the first turn they have to pass two resistance checks on the second turn in order to resist.

If an opponent does manage to resist though, they can interrupt the song with a successful strike against Jessica. Interrupting a song breaks its effects on all those under its spell, and forces Jessica to start that song from the beginning again (although she doesn’t have to restart it immediately).

Jessica can only generally perform each complete song once (although she can attempt an interrupted song as many times as it takes to complete it), always ending up with the song “Why don’t you do me”. She can start her songs at anytime and in any order so long as “Why don’t you do me” is performed last.

Stunned audience members (and members currently “in the company” of Betty Boop) aren’t affected by Jessica’s songs, however should the stun effect wear off before while Jessica’s still singing, that audience member is required to pass 2 resistance checks to avoid succumbing to its effects.

Jessica’s stun/melee attacks (generally done only on opponents that disrupt her performance multiple times)
Stars in their eyes – Jessica expresses her irritation at the target for disrupting her performance, simultaneously producing a frying pan from within her cavernous cleavage. She then swings the frying pan at the targets face with surprising strength. The impact, while not as painful as expected, propels the target across the room (accompanied by the sound of a bowling ball) at high speed and into the nearest wall. On contact with the wall the target slides down onto the floor, stunned with a halo of stars floating round their head.

A ton of bricks – A pull cord will suddenly appear next to Jessica, hanging from the ceiling but seemingly connected to nothing. Upon pull the cord the target suddenly finds themselves buried up to his neck in an avalanche of bricks that fall from above leaving them trapped and stunned. Note that a critical failure will result in the bricks landing on Jessica instead, leaving her stunned for a turn.

Cartoon concussion shot – Jessica produces an oversized cartoon revolver from her cleavage and fires three shots at the target. The face shot strikes them on the forehead stunning them, the second catches them in the stomach winding them and the final shot takes the targets legs out from under them causing them to face plant into the floor.

Jessica’s other unique moves
Magnetic assets – Jessica pulls a large magnet out of her cleavage and points it at her opponent. If her opponent is wearing or carrying anything metal (e.g. armour, weapons etc.) the will find themselves being pulled towards her. At this point they have just two options: a) try to remove/drop any metal items they have or b) be pulled head first into Jessica’s heaving bosom to then be smothered in kisses.

Butterfly Lip cloud – Jessica blows a barrage of kisses towards her opponent which form lips that flutter like butterflies and drift slowly towards them only to form a cloud above their head. The target, perhaps confused by this, expecting the kisses to strike him directly, glances at Jessica who gives him a flirty wink. This is the sign the butterfly lips have been waiting for and they proceed to assault the target with kisses, covering any exposed skin in lipstick marks.

Love stuck lip balloon (often used if an audience member was talking during a song) – Jessica pulls a tube of bright pink lipstick from between her breasts and applies a thick layer to her lips before sighing to her opponent “you talk too much, sugar, I’ve got a better use for your lips”. She then puts her fingers to her lips and begins to blow producing a giant inflatable balloon version of her lips from between her fingers. Pulling the balloon briefly away from her face she winks at the opponent before releasing the inflatable lips. The inflatable lips whirl seemingly randomly around the room, deflating to a more normal size before suddenly homing in on the targets lips, crashing against them with a loud smack and sealing them together. Every breath the opponent takes re-inflates the lip balloon until the lip balloon over-expands and pops, showering the target in glue like lipstick, binding their feet to the floor, their arms to their sides and leaving their lips stuck in a puckered position. The glue effect can last for two turns if the target is unable to break free.

“Drawn that way” (possible follow up to Love stuck Lip balloon) – Jessica sashay seductively towards her powerless target purring “sugar, don’t be mad” before letting out the immortal line “I’m not bad, I’m just drawn that way”. Then, producing a large white pencil eraser from her “special storage compartment”, she coos “I could draw YOU better” and proceeds to magically rub out all the targets clothes (barring their underwear) which suddenly reappear in a pile on the stage. When finished she matter-of-factly states “much better” before planting a loving kiss on the targets still puckered lips ending with a loud Mwah!

“Please Mr jailor” (possible follow up to Love stuck Lip Balloon) – Jessica gives her captive audience a sensual rendition of the song “Please Mr Jailor”, a song about a women trying to seduce a prison guard into letting her man out of jail. As she sings she circles the helpless target gliding her gloved hands teasingly over their bodies (clothed or unclothed), admiring them from all sides. Then as she comes towards the songs finale, she steps round and embraces from behind with her bosom pressing into their back. The target can feel her breath on their ear as Jessica’s lips almost graze it approach the last line of the song as her hands that were caressing round their shoulder/collarbone area glide tantalizingly down towards their crotch. Just as they are reaching danger point, Jessica releases her embrace and slinks away blowing the target a kiss as she passes.

Jessica's song list (order can be changed)
1) Fever (3 turns) - Jessica’s sensual rendition not only has the potential to charm the audience but can also cause listeners bodies to become hypersensitive. At the end of each chorus (turn) Jessica puckers her luscious lips and proceeds to make teasing lip smacks in time to the rhythm of the percussion. Any audience member who’s fallen for her song will experience the sensation of a kiss being planted somewhere on their body (regardless of clothing), with each smack of Jessica’s lips

2) Kissing me softly with his song (2 turns) – This song will render any listener unable to resist Jessica’s beautiful serenade instantly infatuated with her. The infatuated audience members will then be compelled to congregate at the front of the stage desperate to receive a kiss from their songstress. Upon finishing the song, provided she isn’t interrupted, Jessica will make a sweet and flirtatious comment on how much she adores her fans, slinking seductively towards them. Having reached them, she will give each of them 3 kisses, one feather-light peck on each cheek before cupping their face in her gloved hands and giving a longer kiss on their lips moaning in contentment and finishing the kiss with a loud “Mwah” sound. The kiss will break the infatuation spell of the song itself but it could end up charming the victim.

3) Embraceable You (3 turns) – Jessica will choose a lucky audience member at the start of song and will pretend to be utterly infatuated with them. She will attempt to lovingly embrace the object of her affections and snuggle them in her voluptuous breasts, practically cooing the lyrics into their ears, while rubbing her body against theirs in her adoration. The target is often a little overwhelmed and will likely break away from her gentle and loving embrace, only to be pursued by a seemingly love struck Jessica who endeavours to bring them back into her arms. Each turn of the song ends with the line “don’t be a naughty baby, come to Jessi, come to Jessi do… my sweet embraceable you”, which will be accompanied, if she isn’t already embracing her target, by Jessica beckoning the target to her with a single gloved finger. With each turn this call becomes harder to resist until at the end of the third turn, the target is unable to hold back any longer and runs willing into Jessica’s embrace and she proceeds to completely smother their face in kisses leaving them in a love struck daze with kiss marks all over.

4) Cry me a river (2 turns) – This song, both sensual and heartbreaking causes targets who fail to resist to cry uncontrollably at which point they are compelled to seek comfort in the loving embrace of Jessica or one of the Boop twins. When the song finishes the girls embracing a target will kiss that targets forehead calming them but clouding their minds with images of the girls lips.

5) Why don’t you do me (pre-finisher) (3 turns) – This song is Jessica’s grand finale once she’s gained herself at least one more adoring fan. By this point in the evening her new fans will be crammed at the front of the stage gazing at Jessica utterly besotted with her desperate be near her. The song itself, as you may well of guessed from the title, is a version of “why don’t you do right” but with the lyrics changed to be filled with innuendos about what Jessica and one lucky fan may get up to backstage. She starts the song by reeling out long purple satin scarf from her cleavage and proceeds to tease the fans with it. She’ll then walk away towards the back of stage, giving some extra sway to her hips. Having gained enough distance to truly torment her helplessly love struck fans, she slinks over to one of the walls just in front the stage and leans back languidly against it, before slowly sliding down it, arching here back and her neck emphasizing all her curves and show off her gorgeous legs as the emerge briefly from the slit in her dress. Once on the stage floor she crawls back towards her admirers like a predatory cat, practically caressing the floor as she does, reaching them as the song approaches it’s climax. The extra height of the stage means that despite being on all fours her head is at equal height to her fans allowing her to coo the final lines mere inches from their lips. Then with the final half line she chooses her lucky fan by wrapping her satin scarf gently but firmly around the back of their neck, pulling them up and towards her lips as she delivers her last line “like no other men… doooooo” so close their lips are practically touching. With the final instrumental coda she pulls them onto the stage and with her scarf still round their neck leads them away to her dressing room, the stage curtain closing behind them. The rest off the fans don’t have much time to cry as they soon find themselves set upon by a whole army of Betty Boop clones. (I’ll explain what happens there in my Betty Boop profile)

“Pat-a-Cake!” (Finisher)
Jessica takes her chosen fan back to her dressing room, instructing him to strip off and relax on the saslong in the centre of the room, while she disappears behind a blind to “slips into something more comfortable”. She reappears a minute later wearing a red lingerie bra, stockings and suspenders and her hands still clad in their satin gloves. One noticeable absence, only partially concealed be one of her gloved hands, is her panties.

She sashays sultrily over to her stunned admirer, who’s lounging back on the saslong, completely naked, and seemingly paralyzed by the sight of her. She then mounts them resting on their legs, a few inches south of their arousal, and with a sultry husky voice suggests a game of “Pat-a-cake”. The fan, while slightly confused by this, is to besot with her to refuse her, so they start playing. Jessica starts releasing butterfly lips with every chant of “Pat-a-cake”, smothering her fan in kiss marks. As they speed up Jessica begins to bounce on their legs inching ever closer to the inevitable until she finally hits ground zero at which point the chants of “pat-a-cake” become increasingly replaced by cries and moans of ecstasy. At this point her “fan” is almost completely overwhelmed, but Jessica continues to push the pace, faster and bouncing harder until they both climax and the lucky fan sinks into a euphoric haze of unconsciousness, utterly spent.

Gentleman Adventurers Guide To Taming Midara Vol. 4 Chapter 4: Jessica Rabbit – by Maxwell Amberson
“Dear Jessica, how do I love thee, let me count the ways” is what you’ll likely hear if you run to anyone who’s witnessed her performances. Just watch as their eyes lose focus and they smile gazing adoringly at… nothing. Listen as they recall every move of her impossibly curvaceous body, every syllable uttered from her soft lips… even when you haven’t asked them.

Who is this mystery woman, capable of turning warriors and adventures into lovesick puppies? Who is this enchanting temptress capable of stealing the hearts of so many, with so little effort?

Well, that “woman” is Jessica Rabbit, the premiere songstress at the Movie Magic hotel, whose enchanting songs can steal or break hearts in seconds. Gifted with a body of seemingly inhuman proportions and the voice of an angel, she lives off the adoration of her ever-growing fanbase.

Given what I’ve told you so far you’d be forgiven for thinking that Jessica Rabbit is not only incredibly dangerous in her seductive power but also an evil femme fatale who delights in manipulating and breaking hearts, while craving constant attention and affection.

While her seductive power is undeniably not to be trifled with, behind her femme fatale façade she is actually surprisingly sweet and will give at least as much affection is she takes. Her actions aren’t malicious in intent and any heartache is just an unfortunately side effect of her wish to bring pleasure to her audience.

“How do you know this?” you may ask. Well it’s simple. By a stroke of luck I managed to run into her at the hotel bar, on one of her nights off and we had a delightful conversation where she explained everything. (I’ve never witnessed her singing myself, although it sometimes feels like I have) Oh what a marvelous night that was! What memories… not that I remember much of it, but that was probably the Alcohol.

Anyway, unfortunately I have yet to find anything more than rumors regarding how to tame this enchanting songstress. Apparently, although these are unsubstantiated rumors, the key to Jessica is making her laugh and, bizarrely, being short?!

The profile for Jessica's backing singers, the Betty Boop Twins, should be done in a few days.
Back to top Go down
ObserversAnonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Midara "Movie Magic" Hotel   The Midara "Movie Magic" Hotel EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 7:41 pm

Well here she is, Jessica's right hand woman, by the name of Betty Boop.

Betty Boop

Supporting role
Given her role as backing singer to Jessica, she’ll only engage the audience if performing for a group. Even then she will only engage directly with the audience in between numbers or for certain songs that require some direct interaction with the audience. Her other job is to intercept and stop potentially bothersome audience members (i.e. those who successfully resist Jessica’s voice) from disrupting the performance.

Appearance
While significantly shorter (at just 5’5” in heels) and slightly broader than her friend Jessica, she’s still gifted with curves in all the right places, which she shows off wearing a tight LBD along with black stockings and black high heels.
Her skin is so pale as to be almost white and to finish off this almost monochrome look her short hair is black. The only colour on her is unmissable in her big baby blue doe eyes, which with her perfectly petite maroon lips all framed be the perfect heart shaped face makes her practically cuteness incarnate.

Personality
Openly flirty and mischievous, she flits round the room at seemingly inhuman speeds, playing small tricks on audience members that inevitably end in smooches, of which she is even more fond of than Jessica. While friends with Jessica, she, never the less, does get jealous of her leading role and superior singing voice, often spurring her on to try and outdo Jessica in the kissing department.

Cartoon Logic
Similarly to Jessica any room that Betty is in will run on cartoon logic.

“Twins”
Despite being referred to as the “Betty Boop twins”, this is a misnomer. Betty Boop actually possesses the ability to make clones of herself using cartoon logic, however she can only support 1 clone for any extended period. She can however use the effects of Jessica’s songs to support more clones. With every song successfully completed (and affecting at least two targets) she gains the ability to support one more clone of herself. So upon reaching the shows finale (after 4 songs) it’s possible to have up to 6 Betty Boops. Given the extra seductive power of Jessica’s performance of “why don’t you do me”. This number can double up to 12 by the end of the night. Note that these clones are not created automatically and two of the Betty “twins” must take a turn out of combat to focus and create a new copy. This applies until the finale song at which point each individual gains the ability to clone themselves allowing the Boops to double their numbers in a single turn ready for their finisher.

Caveats of the cloning process
Using the cloning process can give Betty an advantage as each copy can perform her own move. Unfortunately there is a trade off, as all these versions of Betty are linked, meaning while they can share the experiences of their kisses, they also share any damage taken (not including stun effects). This means that no matter how many clones she produces they all share the same stamina level.

Black holes
Betty has the ability to create black holes (literally holes that are black) that function like portals from the portal games, which she can use to manoeuvre or use in her tricks. These black holes combined with her ability to clone herself gives the illusion that she is capable of teleportation.

Teamwork
While some moves can only be done individually or as a pair exclusively, some can be done either way. These moves will be twice as effective when done as a pair

Unique move set
“PLEEEAAAASE” (individual or pair) – when initially faced with an uncooperative audience member (i.e. one who resists Jessica’s performance) Betty will try to simply persuade them to listen, capturing one of their arms in an embrace, pulling it into her bosom and giving them her best puppy-dog eyes. Should the target continue to resist she’ll turn up the pressure, adding a quivering lip to effect and pleading with them earnestly ending each plea with a desperate kiss. Upon submitting, or at least pretending to, the audience member is rewarded with a long sweet kiss on the cheek, before Betty skips off, either back to the stage or to deal with some other troublemaker.

Catch a train (individual only) – Used on particularly troublesome (violently resistant) targets, Betty charges her opponent, accompanied be the sound of an incoming steam train. As she approaches her target, her lips expand to the size of the opponent’s head and upon impact the opponents face is completely enveloped be them. The impact does little to slow her momentum, however, and the opponent ends up being pushed into the wall behind them at high speed, leaving them stunned, even as betty’s super engorged lips continue to suck on his entire face. Just before the target begins to feel faint, due to lack of oxygen, Betty finally releases her lips with a smacking sound as loud as a thunderclap leaving one giant lipstick mark across their entire face. She briefly admires the result as her lips rapidly shrink back to their normal size, before bidding her stunned opponent farewell with a flirty comment, and a blown kiss as she flits of to do other business.

“My Hero!” (individual only) – Betty conjures up a black hole directly beneath her, while opening the other end in the ceiling directly above an opponent. Then as she starts to fall she immediately cries out “somebody save me” playing the damsel in distress as her opponents gaze is brought up towards her. This can lead to two possible successful outcomes:
1) The opponent is compelled to catch her in their arms, at which point she rewards their heroic deed by wrapping her arms round their neck and smothering their face in lipstick laden kisses.
2) The opponent catches a glimpse of her knickers, distracting them long enough to not react, meaning she falls directly on top of them and leaving them lying stunned on the floor. Betty will then thank them profusely for breaking her fall before feverishly kissing them.
If, however, the target doesn’t feel like being heroic and manages to move out of the way in time

“Boo do be do, BOOP!” (individual only) – Betty bounces playfully up to her opponent with a sweet innocent smile before cutely singing her old catchphrase “Boo do be do, BOOP!” accenting the word by flirtatiously tapping his nose. What follows is essentially a role reversal of “My Hero” as Betty opens a black hole beneath the target and another one in the ceiling above her. The opponent is sufficiently distracted by her display not to notice, until they suddenly find themselves falling through the air. This can result in two possible successful outcomes:
1) Betty catches the opponent, while feigning surprise asking “where did you come from darling?” before pulling them in into deep passionate kiss. The single kiss quickly turns into a full make out session, (whether the target wants it on not) after Betty “accidently” loses her balance, dropping her opponent gently onto the floor before equally gently falling on top of him. (This make out session can last for 2 turns if the opponent is unable to break free)
2) Betty fails to catch the opponent resulting in them falling to the floor, the impact leaving them stunned. Betty feigns shock and rushes “to make them feel better” by cuddling and babying them before smothering their face in her breasts.

Bada Bing, Bada Boop! (All Betty Twins) – This is a special move that can only be used one time, once Jessica has successfully performed one song and has been interrupted at least four times. Additionally it can only be used in an intermission between songs. All the Betty Boops currently available disappear briefly back stage, re-emerging seconds late brandish Tommy guns (with heart shaped magazines), and forming a line at the front of the stage. With an impish smile and a synchronised wink to the audience, they let out a playful battle cry of “Bada bing, Bada Boop!” before opening fire, spraying the entire bar with pink heart shaped bubbles. Any audience member who fails to find cover (e.g. duck under a table) will not only be charmed for the following turn but will also take a resistance penalty for the next ten turns meaning that they have to pass 2 resistance checks for every turn Jessica is singing or fall under her spell. A note to those how do take cover the bubble cloud will take an additional go to dissipate so don’t leave cover too early. The Boops must successfully roll (one roll for the whole group) to fire, at which point the opponents have one roll of the dice each to dodge. If the Boops fail, the Tommy guns jam. If the Boops roll a critical fail the Tommy guns explode, leaving the Boops smoking hot (literally!) and covered in soot rather ruining their glamorous image. It takes them two turns to tidy themselves up.

From me to you (Individual only) – Betty collects the hearts emanating from a charmed or infatuated opponents head, before put them to her lips and blowing them an as yet unaffected target producing a similar charm effect on them.

A poor conductor (Pair only) – A Betty Twin appears either side of the target grabs an arm each before trapping the target between their bodies. The Betty twins then take it in turns to kiss the target on the cheek, but being careful not to kiss them at the same time. As they continue to kiss they pick up the pace becoming progressively more excited and frantic until they inevitably both kiss at the same time. The target suddenly experiences a surge of pleasure running through them, as a huge current of electricity runs from one Betty’s lips to the others, straight through the target’s body. Like in many cartoons the electrical strike leaves the target singed and their mind is temporarily lost in a pleasant haze helped along be the continued kisses of the Betty Twins. The targets body is paralysed (they can still feel but their body goes limp… well most of it!) and the only thing keeping them upright is the Betty twins bodies pressed up against them.

Doctors and nurses (follow up to a poor conductor) – This follow up to a poor conductor takes 3 turns to complete. On the second two turns the target has the chance to break the paralysis interrupting the move. The 3 turns unfold as follows:
1) Upon realising their opponent’s paralysed condition the Boop twins become deeply concerned carrying him to the nearest chair and sitting them down, insisting that they must see a doctor immediately. The twins briefly disappear using their black hole ability only to reappear mere seconds later dressed as a doctor (wearing a tight black pencil skirt, a turquoise blouse with a few strategic buttons left undone and a pair of thick black rimmed spectacles) and a nurse (in a white nurses outfit so short you can almost see her underwear along with a pair of white lacy stockings) carrying a medical kit, which the nurse promptly places on the floor a few feet in front of the target. The “doctor” then proceeds to ask the victim some questions, which of course, the victim is unable to answer prompting the doctor to try again a bit closer, leaning forward.
2) When faced with continued silence from her patient, the “doctor” asks the “nurse” for a thermometer, which the “nurse” promptly procures from her cleavage. The “doctor” slips the thermometer in the patient’s mouth before asking the “nurse” for a stethoscope. The nurse steps in front of the patient with her back to them and then, slowly and deliberately, leans down to pick up the stethoscope from the med-kit. The patient is gifted with a good view of her panties and her stocking clad legs in full extensions, causing the thermometer level to shoot up dramatically before the thermometer suddenly explodes accompanied by jets of steam erupting from his ears to the sound of a steam whistle.
3) The “doctor” makes a concerned tutting sound before worriedly stating “this is worse than I thought, NURSE, GLOVES!”. The “nurse” finally straightens up and turns round, slipping her dainty hands in blue surgical gloves and replying “not to worry Dr Boop, I’ll have the situation well IN HAND”, before leaning over the patient and purring “we just KNEED to RELEASE some TENSION”. With a deliciously evil smirk, “nurse” reaches into his pants and gets to work providing suitable stimulation. After a minute of said stimulation the patient suddenly regains the use of his limbs, twitching under her tantalizing machinations, at which point the nurse removes her hand and turns to pack up the medical kit leaning teasingly over once again, while the doctor gives the patient some advice about the requirement for “regular release”. With their “medical services” finished they promptly exit using black holes to change back to their performance outfits

After the show (finisher)
Once Jessica has chosen which lucky fan will join her backstage and lead them off, the Boop troop has free reign of the bar… and any remaining audience members. Opponents who still have the strength and willpower to do so but those who don’t are left at the mercy of up to 12 identical smooch obsessed dancing girls with cartoonish imaginations. Who knows what these devious minxes will come up with?

On her day’s off
When not playing support for Jessica at the bar Betty will spend her time relaxing at the pool or in the garden, indeed a favourite pastime of hers is chasing unfortunate hotel guests into the garden maze. You may think being outdoors would reduce the risk of her airborne attacks but unfortunately cartoon logic allows her to creating black holes in thin air. Out of work hours Betty is only able to maintain one clone of herself which is one small consolation for unfortunately hotel guests.

Gentleman Adventurers Guide To Taming Midara Vol. 4 Chapter 5: Betty Boop – by Maxwell Amberson
Betty Boop, also known as the “Boop Twins” or “The Boop Troop” is Jessica Rabbits backing singer and many an adventurers’ worst nightmare. Excessively cute and utterly obsessed with kissing opponents into a warm fuzzy oblivion, she is relentless and merciless in the pursuit of her foes. The only thing that keeps her rampages in check during performances is Jessica’s role as lead singer. She’d never think to spoil Jessica’s spot in the limelight, but once Jessica’s left the stage there’s no stopping her.

Now, to those of you who may have heard rumours and are currently thinking I’ve made a mistake in referring to her in the singular tense, allow me to correct you. Betty is indeed just one Midara, however she is capable of self-replication. Combine this with her ability to teleport her self or her opponent and she becomes truly formidable, overwhelming her foes with manic speed and ever growing numbers. Don’t let her cute looks fool you; she could turn your brain to mush in a matter of minutes!

“BUT CAN I TAME HER!” your probably screaming and I can happily say “YES!... kind of”. The key to Betty is that she is a trickster, who constantly toys with her opponent and wraps up all her attacks in some play or trick. What you need to do is out-trick the trickster, think like her and use that to outsmart her. Be careful not to be too mean spirited though. Then she’ll just consider you a bully. You also of course have to concede somewhat to her love of smooches allowing her a few free ones but let her know she can’t have it all her way.

If you were thinking that all sounds rather vague then you’d be absolutely right. Unfortunately taming isn’t an exact science, something I hope you truly appreciate, the more you read. Only a fool thinks in absolutes.

Anyway if by some miracle you do manage to tame her, you find her to be pretty low maintenance (for a Midara), as there are just three things required to keep her happy:
1) Plenty of smooches, preferably at least 3 hourly when awake.
2) Plenty of laughs, also preferably at least 3 hourly when awake.
3) Be kind

If you can provide her with these things then you’ll have a loyal ally who can:
1) Use her teleport ability to bring lost items back to you
2) Use her teleport ability to disorientate your opponents
3) Betty possesses a nurse’s uniform, that you may think is just for show, but you’d be wrong. Betty can give you injections to briefly boost your strength or willpower

Well, my prodigal Midara Tamers, I’m hoping you’re starting to get the idea of how this works, but don’t get to confident. I have shown you some truly dangerous Midara but there are many more in the chapters ahead. Beware of overconfidence and I’ll see you in the next chapter.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: The Midara "Movie Magic" Hotel   The Midara "Movie Magic" Hotel EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 3:26 pm

I think i'll take on a single Betty Boop. If someone will hook me up. =3
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: The Midara "Movie Magic" Hotel   The Midara "Movie Magic" Hotel EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 3:29 am

I swear every time I look at this topic I see 'Meme Magic'.

...I've been on the internet too long.
Back to top Go down
ObserversAnonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Midara "Movie Magic" Hotel   The Midara "Movie Magic" Hotel EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 8:35 am

Yuna wrote:
I swear every time I look at this topic I see 'Meme Magic'.

...I've been on the internet too long.

Clearly I haven't been on the internet long enough, as I must confess to be blissfully ignorant of 'Meme Magic' (perhaps that's a good thing!).

Given my general (and very limited) knowledge of memes however, I think I can see where you're coming from, as this is essentially a character pastiche/parody thread. Basically the premise of this is to find a movie character, take as many aspects of that character, the movie they came from or the cliches and rules of that movies genre and then either dial them up to eleven or turn them on their heads. It's not particularly subtle, unique or original but that was never really my intention. I just wanted to create some, hopefully, entertaining twists on movie characters while keeping as many links and references (some subtle, some less subtle) to the original characters as possible.

Indeed Jessica and Betty's profiles are perfect examples of this as there's a reference to a event in Who Framed Roger Rabbit or a trope of film Noire or Cartoons (particularly older classic warner brothers and disney cartoons) in every move or ability they have. I actually went back and watched Who Framed Roger Rabbit along with cartoons such as the Looney Tunes and animaniacs (seriously going back and watching some of those it amazes me how many adult jokes they got away with) to give me ideas. I'm doing some truly dedicated research here *puffs out chest with pride*, and it's entirely for my own, errr I mean your benefit *cough, cough*!

I may be going for some Monty Python characters in the future. You may be able to guess which ones.
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: The Midara "Movie Magic" Hotel   The Midara "Movie Magic" Hotel EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 1:40 am

Oh wow, I should've checked this topic sooner. I'd love to fight Santanico.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Midara "Movie Magic" Hotel   The Midara "Movie Magic" Hotel EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 5:42 am

when i see at this topic i remember "bendy and the ink machine"

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Midara "Movie Magic" Hotel   The Midara "Movie Magic" Hotel Empty

Back to top Go down

The Midara "Movie Magic" Hotel
Page 1 of 1