Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prowd vs. Toushiko

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

Prowd vs. Toushiko - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 9:21 pm

Toushiko paused for a moment. Was...was it just her, or did this guy just read her thoughts for a second?

She chuckled and shook her head. Of course not. Great minds just think alike, she supposed.

She had little time to be laughing at herself, though, as Prowd was charging right toward her, ready to slice her with his crimson sword!

Normal Strike - 33
By pure reflex, Toushiko managed to raise her club just in time to block the blow, stopping Prowd's momentum completely. He dropped to the ground, and Toushiko grinned as she jabbed forward with her free hand, going for a grab to his neck.

Test Your Strength! - 39
His eyes widening in surprise, he just barely managed to jump back in time, the oni's hand close enough for her nails to graze his skin. Toushiko scoffed and drew her hand back. "You're gettin' slower, boy," she teased. "What, can't resist the thought of bein' trapped in the arms of a big, strong lady like me?" She ran a finger below her breasts, highlighting their size. "Just wanna get your face buried in these, eh? I bet that's why ya fought me in the first place," she snickered.

Toushiko: 20 Stamina
Prowd: 18 Willpower/2 Stamina

<<That kind of midara...they call a Demon Lord.>>
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 6:03 am

"Slower me, Naahh" he Drop his Sword and rang his knuckles while looking at her , "how about a Figth hand to hand , no weapons , just our Fists ,Strengh and audacity " tThen he Ran one more time toward her preparing for a Superman Punch "Howw abooout this!!!"

Superman punch

SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 2:02 am

Toushiko raised a questioning eyebrow. "Uhh...hand-to-hand? Ya might be pretty strong for a human, but did'ya forget who you were fightin'...?" She shrugged. "Ah, well," she said with a grin, tossing her club in the air to land behind her. "Guess I'll just have to remind ya!" With that, the musclebound oni charged forward, rearing back for a megaton punch of her own to match Prowd's. When the two were at arm's length from each other, Prowd launched his arm forward, throwing his entire body into the blow.

Superman Punch - 25
Without missing a beat, Toushiko deftly twisted her body to the side, allowing Prowd's fist to sail harmlessly right past her. His momentum carried him onward, causing him to stumble a few steps forward. He glanced up at Toushiko, and saw a big, wolfish grin on her face. Her fist was hovering behind her, ready to strike with all the oni's might.

(Modified) Kanabou Strike - 14
The next moment, Prowd was sent flying backward by what felt like a hammer being slammed right in his face. Stars exploded in his vision from the impact, which only got worse when he crashed back to the ground. He groaned as he tried to get his bearings, tenderly rubbing his hand on his face to try and ease the pain. He braced himself on one hand and started pushing himself up off the ground...

Prowd: Stamina 0! Toushiko's Special Brew will be used.

...But his body gave out on him, and he collapsed back down. He just couldn't do it. His body was too battered, too beaten by this otherworldly opponent to keep fighting. He looked up at the sound of approaching footsteps, and saw the demoness walking toward him. He'd apparently been too dazed to see her get it, but she was now holding a teal-colored glass bottle in her hand. She lazily tossed it up and caught it again, eyeing Prowd with no small amount of self-satisfaction. "Well, what a surprise," she said, rolling her eyes. "Ya lost a hand-to-hand fight with an oni. Who coulda seen that comin', I wonder?" She stopped tossing the bottle, and her voice lost its mocking tone. "That bein' said, though..." She gestured the bottle toward him. "That took some serious balls there, not gonna lie." She smiled as she knelt down closer to his supine form. "So...let's keep this goin'. I wanna see what other dumb shit ya got in ya."

Chuckling, she popped off the cap and lowered the bottle down to Prowd's mouth. With his body devoid of strength, there was little he could do but accept it. Toushiko slowly angled it down, letting the cold drink flow down Prowd's throat. It was...quite refreshing, actually. It soothed his parched throat, and as he soon discovered, it soothed his body as well! He could feel his bruises disappearing, his pains fading away like he hadn't just been tossed around like a ragdoll.

As Prowd drank from the bottle, Toushiko slowly lifted his head up and inched forward on her knees until he could rest his head in her lap. Still keeping one hand on the bottle, she reached back and unhooked her bra, letting it fall away and exposing her soft breasts.

She looked down at Prowd with a sly grin. She tugged the bottle away from him, then set it down on the ground next to her. "There ya go," she said softly. "Feelin' better now, ain'tcha?" She chuckled as her eyes wandered to his groin, where a noticeable bulge was appearing under his armor. "Probably feelin' a couple other things, too..."

Prowd's relief at having his wounds healed soon gave way to uncertainty. He hadn't really noticed until the oni pointed it out, but that drink...it hadn't just healed him. He felt his heart beat faster, and his skin felt more sensitive. But more than anything else, the oni's naked breasts suddenly looked far more inviting. Toushiko teasingly shook her body, letting her breasts sway from side to side. Her grin only grew as she reached a warm hand over to his groin and started softly rubbing along the tent in his pants, while invitingly massaging one of the breasts hanging just over Prowd's head. "Well?" She slowly angled her nipple down toward Prowd, hovering it teasingly above his mouth. "Whaddya say, boy..." Her eyes gleamed with lust. "...Wanna taste?"

Prowd: 16 Willpower/10 Stamina + Charmed

Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 7:34 am

"y-yes" he can't think well thanks to the effect of the drink,opening his mouth to acept and drink from her nipple waiting for her to put her nipple into his mouth,his body was betraying him while he only want to continue figth ,he try his bes to resist her tempting nipple but his body only continue betraying him and make him move his head forward her nipple.

SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 3:02 am

Toushiko couldn't help but laugh at the sight of Prowd's dazed expression as he let his mouth hang open for her nipple. "Yeaaaah, I had a feelin' you'd say that," she said with a smile. "Hell, I don't blame ya one bit. I mean, just look at 'em!" She shook her body up and down a couple times, letting her luscious breasts bounce before Prowd's enraptured eyes. She snickered again at his predicament. "All right, all right, enough playin' around." She relented in her teasing, taking one of her breasts in hand and guiding it toward Prowd's mouth. "'S all yours, kid."

Her body shivered in pleasure as Prowd fastened his mouth around her warm nipple, and she leaned down further so he didn't have to crane his head up to reach it. "Ahh, so, how does it taste?" She chuckled. "Pretty damned good, I'd imagine." Her other hand fiddled with the armor around Prowd's waist, unhooking it and sliding it down his legs, leaving only his underwear to cover his member. She started teasing it through the fabric, loosely wrapping her warm fingers over it and gently stroking it up and down. "And that feels good too, don't it, boy?" She chuckled again. "Ah, no need to answer. Just sit tight while I make ya feel real nice, all right?"

Prowd: 13 Willpower/10 Stamina + Charmed

Last edited by SoloWingPixy on Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 6:21 am

He try to resist but then just obey and continue suckling her tit feeling her milk un his mouth and blushing while looking at her,jet skin feel soft and relaxing and her milk ser sweet and warm,he can't do anything than relax in her breast

SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 3:35 am

Toushiko continued to stroke Prowd's member through his underwear as he suckled from her breast, letting her warm milk dance across his tongue and flow down his throat. He was still weakly struggling, but even those efforts ceased as he drank her milk.

The oni looked down at his dazed expression. "Ah, feelin' the effects, are ya?" She snickered. "Yeah, didn't think that'd happen, did ya? Well, too late to stop now. Just sit back and enjoy it, boy."

Prowd's head started to pleasantly buzz as he continued to drink. The oni's milk was as sweet as honey, but it was as dizzying as hard liquor. It didn't help that he was nuzzling into her warm body, and it really didn't help that her hand was coaxing out all his precum through his underwear.

As soon as he thought that, though, Toushiko's deft fingers lifted up his underwear and smoothly slid it off. His member eagerly sprung to life, and the oni wasted no time in wrapping her fingers around it and getting to work. She slowly worked her hand up and down, her warm touch sending shivers of delight up Prowd's spine.

Prowd: 10 Willpower/10 Stamina + Charmed + Dazed

Last edited by SoloWingPixy on Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I can math good)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 2:46 pm

he finaly react and try to separate from her,he try to push her and get up don't leting her have more advantage, he continue try to push her off him and resist the effect of her warm body and her milk.

Push

SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 1:42 am

Prowd's resistance steadily faded away as Toushiko's warm hand glided up and down his member, sending waves of paralyzing pleasure through his entire body. He sank into her flesh, sighing in delight as he kept drinking her drugged milk. Eventually, though, the flow slowed to a trickle, and soon after that there was no more milk to drink.

Prowd blinked blearily as the effects of the milk began to fade. This was...what was he doing?! He couldn't just give up like this! He knew he still had plenty of fight left in him! With great effort, he drew in his legs and planted his hands against Toushiko's body, trying to separate himself from her embrace.

Struggle - 91
In a surge of willpower, he managed to tear himself away from her. Shakily getting to his feet and pulling his armor back on, he backed away to create distance between himself and the oni. He vigorously shook his head to clear the dizziness from her milk, then resolutely pointed his sword toward the oni.

Infernal Temptation - 56
For her part, Toushiko didn't seem overly concerned. In fact, she hadn't even gotten up from the ground. Instead, she simply spread her legs wide for Prowd to see her panties, and slowly eased one hand down between them. She started gently rubbing her womanhood through the fabric while caressing her breast with one hand, giving Prowd a seductive leer. "C'mere, boy," she teased, taking her hand off her pussy and beckoning him closer with a finger. "I've still got plenty of milk left in this one," she purred. "C'mon, y'know ya want to..."

Prowd: 8 Willpower/10 Stamina

Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 6:48 am

Prowd just rest in his place with his eyes closed while chaneling all shadows of the place and absorving them while whispering somethings "Shadows all around me,and Shadows inside me now"

Shadows recoil (if sucess restore 2 willpower)

SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 4:48 am

Toushiko chuckled when Prowd shut his eyes and started talking to himself. She knew he'd only barely been able to tear himself away from her warm body—he still had some fight left in him, of course, but it was only a matter of time before he submitted to her. Even now, he was trying his hardest to stave off his surrender, closing his eyes and shutting out the provocative show she'd been giving him. If he was really that desperate, then this fight wouldn't last long.

Wait.

Toushiko narrowed her eyes.

Were those shadows supposed to be moving toward him like that?

Toushiko's eyelids snapped wide as she bolted up to standing. She didn't know what Prowd was doing, but it was definitely something! She quickly picked her club up off the ground, and ran toward Prowd to interrupt his little channeling session with a good smack to the face.

Shadows Recoil - 47
Kanabou Strike - 19

Prowd gasped and quickly opened his eyes as he heard Toushiko's approaching footsteps. He dispersed his shadows as he jumped back, just barely avoiding getting smashed into the dirt by Toushiko's studded club. She heaved it up on her shoulders after the whiff, clicking her tongue in annoyance. "Man, even when you're in the middle of whatever that was, you're still hard to hit," she remarked, giving a shrug. "Oh, well. Always next time, eh?"

Prowd slowly inhaled, trying to calm his heart. Unbeknownst to his opponent, he wasn't able to fully absorb the shadows around him before he was forced to dodge, so he was still in a rough position. But he had to stay confident! He knew the oni wouldn't want him to fall until he'd given her everything he had!

Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 12:36 pm

Prowd just Smile at Toushi and the form a shadow claws in his Rigth hand while runing toward her then with his agility he try to scratch her "Try this Toushi!" he shout when he was near her,hopping the blow will conect with her

Shadow claws

SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 2:28 am

Toushiko grinned as Prowd charged toward her, his strange shadowy claws extended and ready to dish out some serious pain. "All right, come on, then!" She reared back, ready to swing her club and swat Prowd right off the ground. "Show me what you can do without your sword, kid!"

Shadow Claws - 84
Actually, it seemed like he was still quite capable of putting up a fight, even when his trademark crimson blade was laying uselessly on the ground. With a grunt of effort, Toushiko swung her kanabou forward in a wide horizontal arc. Just before it could send Prowd flying, however, the armored assassin dove to the ground in a roll, letting Toushiko's weapon sail harmlessly through the air just above him. Without missing a beat, he kicked off the ground and leapt at Toushiko, closing the distance between them and swiping at her with his claws. Toushiko quickly raised her arms to block the strike, and hissed in pain as they took the hit.

The oni jumped back to avoid another swipe of Prowd's claws, her arms now sporting several deep scratches from the first. "Damn! What are those things made out of?" She asked incredulously. "I mean, I get you've got the whole 'shadow' motif goin' on, but you can't just make weapons out of shadows, right?"

Actually...She narrowed her eyes as she briefly pondered the question. Magic was quite the strange art, after all. And she had seen stranger things in her time. Maybe it wasn't so hard to believe after all?

Well, whatever the answer was, it could wait until she could...she could...

Huh.

Until she could move, that would be a good start.

Toushiko felt a strange coldness coming from the slashes on her arms, which slowly spread throughout her body. As if it were freezing whatever it touched, she quickly found herself unable to move an inch.

...Well, shit. Looks like she was going to get some more scratches in a second...

Toushiko: 18 Stamina + Paralyzed

Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 5:50 am

"is for this toushi" she showed her a pendant with a grey magic cristal "i found this in my garden then this help in my fight,without this is hard for me to fight only with the sword" he ssid charging again this time trying to make a devastating blow with a shadow shield in his arm

Shadow shield

SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 11:14 pm

Shadow Shield - Autohit due to stun

Toushiko had little time to admire the powerful gemstone in Prowd's possession before he slammed painfully into her, sending the oni stumbling backward and cursing under her breath. She tightened her grip on her club and glared at the assassin before her. She knew he was close to falling for her. The heaviness of his breathing, the way he kept stealing glances at her heaving breasts—all she had to do was pin him beneath her one more time. First things first, though: getting rid of that pesky shield.

Kanabou Strike - 21
Unfortunately, it wasn't meant to be. With his shield up and sword cast aside, Prowd was clearly on the defensive, and more than ready for Toushiko's swing. He quickly leapt backward, dodging her swing entirely to avoid lasting damage to his shield. Toushiko clicked her tongue as she whiffed once again, and rested her club on her shoulder. This guy was suddenly starting to pose a lot more of a challenge than before...

The oni grinned. Well, good. The more he fought back, the more satisfying it would be to make him hers.

Toushiko: 16 Stamina
Prowd: 8 Willpower/10 Stamina + Shielded

Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 7:07 am

"Well, it seems, the board is on my side litle toushi" he said with a almost maniac smile on his face , he seem he won't give up , even when the victory is coming, he deside to tackle her this time without his shield running at full speed "i Won't give uuuup!!"

Tackle

SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 7:39 pm

Ah, damn it, not again!

Tackle - 28
What was with this guy all of a sudden? As soon as Toushiko whiffed her swing, Prowd dug his feet into the ground to cancel his backward momentum, and shot himself forward like a bullet, ramming his shield into her once more before she could recover into a defensive stance.

Test Your Strength! - 20
This time, however, she wasn't about to let him get away with it. With a growl, the oni quickly closed her arms around him, bringing him and his shield of shadows tight to her colossal body. Like that, she began to tighten her hold, putting more and more pressure on both him and his shield. Eventually, cracks started forming in his shield, and after one last squeeze, it shattered like glass, and the pieces quickly faded back into darkness. "There we go," Toushiko purred, embracing Prowd close to her. Her breasts pushed invitingly against his chest, and the allure of her warmth was becoming harder and harder for the assassin to ignore. "All nice 'n' snug, now, ain't ya?"

Toushiko: 14 Stamina
Prowd: 8 Willpower/10 Stamina + Bound

Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 7:53 pm

"i won't gove up, toushi , i said it before and i said it now again, I WONT GIVE ..
UUUP" ,with that roar prowd try his best for struggle amd resist the urge to relax in her embrace even with the inviting feeling de f her soft chest ,he try his best to push the reminder of her milk and the softness of her breasts in the back of his mind

Struggle

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs. Toushiko   Prowd vs. Toushiko - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Prowd vs. Toushiko
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3