Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Celesty

Celesty

Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded)   Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 12:19 pm

"Haha, this is exciting. I now have two people I can call with the orb thing," said Pash as she handed the orb over. "I have doubled my contacts just like that!"

"So do you think I should use this outfit the next time some silly boy challenges me to a fight? I'd imagine they would be in for quite a shock if I transformed into this right before their eyes."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded)   Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 4:29 pm

Sierra presses the arrow for both of them in each hand (she is that good with them) until both of them have a blue gear symbol before her hand moves a brief blur in which Pash's orb beeps a few times before stopping. The whole process tooks less than 3 seconds. "And done. You should have Rin's contact now." She hand Pash's orb back to her.

Sierra then glances over at Pash's outfit for a moment. "Well it could work for some psychological effect and capitalizing on it. However since it is not enchanted yet, I would use caution since you could damage it if something can negate or gets past your shield. It can stand against the wears in time but it isn't really made to withstand sharp objects.

I wonder if the Senshis ever had issues with wardrobe malfunctions in battle."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded)   Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 8:16 pm

"Cool," she said as she took her orb thing back. "Now I actually have to pay attention to what the orb says seeing as how there is more than one contact now *giggle*."

"Enchanting clothes? Haha, I've never done that. Would be the smart thing to do now that you mention it. But that white dress that I'm known for? Yeah, that's never been enchanted."

"I mean, I suppose, technically speaking, because I'm wearing it, there is some effects that will rub off on the dress I suppose."

"That or the fact that it is enchanting because the wearer is simply so enchanting," she said as she tossed her hair."

"...eh, yeah, ok. Anyways, tell me more about enchanting clothes."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded)   Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 8:48 pm

"Well the simple summary is that you embue an item with a certain effect such as a sharper sword or lighter armor. I myself prefer putting light regeneration on my own clothes so that nothing less of getting ripped apart could stop it from slowly mending back up." Gestures at her dress briefly before holding her arms up to allow Pash to see a bit closer. On a critical inspect, it seems to have no signs of wears and tears at all.

"In truth though, it is more complicating than that. There are many ways to enchant items and not all of them are permanent. A few things are fairly important when it comes to enchanting" She holds up a her index finger, then middle, and then ring finger as she list the factors "The material of the item, the skill of the person, and the technique."

"The easiest way is to simply slap an enchantment on it but that tends to be the weakest or not-permanent. Etching runes tends to be better but is also very time consuming.

My method is to actually enchant while I make the item from ground up since I actually weave the enchantment so that it is essentially a part of the item rather than an add-on. The enchantment is very powerful and precise as well as requires very little talent in magic. The downside of my method is I have to know what to enchant it with before and while I make them or the window of opportunity is lost, and it is strictly one enchantment."

Her gaze falls down onto Pash's clothes for a bit. "You know you just reminded me of an incident that happened a few days or so after I first met you. You remember how I drew some of the love magic you had? Well afterward I made a blouse and skirt and accidentally enchanted it with it and the clothes themselves were everyday style." Her cheeks reddens a bit

"But the first time I wore them to class, I was getting some gazes as if I was drop dead gorgeous or something, both of guys and girls. Heck the professor that was teaching during the time was getting a bit distracted a few times. After class was over, I headed home to switches clothing since it got too awkward for me."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded)   Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 12:11 pm

"Ah, so I guess, in a sense, I have been enchanting my clothes without even realizing it haha."

"This raises a question though. Would trying to enchant my stuff work out for me? I mean, I don't fully understand what my magic is doing to it, and if I go put some other enchantment on it... what if they don't mix well, you know?"

"Haha, as if you were drop dead gorgeous? Girl, you are drop dead gorgeous!"

"*giggle, ok maybe not as pretty as me," she said as she did that hair toss again, "but, you know, you are up there. Totally should not sell yourself short."

Pash then thought about it for a second.

"I mean, honestly, looks do matter, but they will only take you so far. Once you have that base line of looks, charisma is pretty much all about attitude."

"So maybe my magic had nothing to do with it. Maybe it was just a placebo effect where you thought about it and by thinking about it, it made you carry yourself in a, *giggle*, well, sexier way."

"So what about the clothes now? Do they still have that same effect when you wear them? Or have you been *giggle* too shy to try them back on?"
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded)   Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 7:06 pm

Sierra raises two fingers and makes a few incantations before looking as if drawing a sort of invisible symbol in the air before the it glows and becomes visible.  At the same time, Pash's dress looks like it is partially reflecting the light that the symbol is giving off before she nods briefly.

"Hmm seems your clothes are enchanted in the first place and it can take in additional one but not much.  Had it been incapable of being enchanted, it would have fully repel the light almost like a mirror.  Unfortunately applying it to an already enchanted clothing is rather difficult without failing and beyond my own skills.  Sorry."

She uses her hand to smooth out her own lovely dress.  "Yeah I am not going to say I am lacking beauty or anything.  If brains or word fails, I can perfectly capable for charming a few hearts or pulling a few heart strings.  Works well when haggling."  Sierra comments the last part with a brief mischievous tone a brief wink.  Then her voice reverts her usual quiet tone, a bit more quieter than usual and a bit worried.  "But that dress kind of puts me the center of attention in a way that I didn't quite like.  Makes a bit hard to carry a conversation when they are infatuated."

"I still have the clothes but haven't worn them since though.  Even after I changed out of them, it took a while before people got out of having a crush on me."  She pauses for a moment after she described the effect.  "Although oddly, there were some people that were completely unaffected.  Not sure why though."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded)   Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 5:47 pm

"Ooooo, honestly, I just like making the outfit all glowy. It looked really cool."

"Is there any way to find out what it has already been enchanted with? Now that you have shown me, I really want to know more about this outfit. It is the gift that keeps on giving you know? I was already happy with it and now it turns out that there is more than meets the eye."

"*giggle*, Well, I for one, think it is easier to talk to people who are infatuated with me. Then again, you actually have to have professional conversations with people. I kind of can just get away without getting anything productive done haha."

"Well, if I ever encounter some boy who does not immediately become infatuated with me, he is gay. That is the only logical explanation I can think of *giggle* It can't possibly be because I'm not up to his standards in anyways because that simply is not possible," she said with that silly smug look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded)   Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 7:40 pm

Sierra ponders a bit as she imagine Pash's dress glowing before she gestures to aforementioned dress. "I can but not from where we are. I actually have something at my home that would let me identify what you have on your dress. We either need to head to my house, or I will need to remote control Spring Rose at home to bring it here." Glances over to Pash's expression as she knows the midara really likes the life-like doll.

"And yeah I really need people's complete attention to really have meaningful conversation, that sometimes also includes conversion not related to work or schoolwork. Plus it is a bit of fun to throw around witty comments and jokes. Being able to trade quips with me is a plus for a boyfriend."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded)   Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 3:09 pm

"Omigosh," said Pash, her face lighting up like a Christmas tree. "Spring Rose can show up here with something from your house?! That's really cool!"

Pash then suddenly had the though of Spring Rose gracefully floating down the sidewalk, then bumping into someone, bowing politely in apology, then going down the sidewalk some more before bumming into someone else and politely apologizing again..."

"So how are you able to get her to move from so far away?"

"*giggle* Ah yes, many people say they want a quipy partner, and then quickly get overwhelmed when the whole relationship just becomes a constant stream of quips that never end."

"In my experience, you can have two people who think they are being oh so totally witty in a conversation, and simultaneously think that the other person just does not get their witty banter. Goodness knows I've been in that boat a few times."

Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded)   Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 3:52 pm

"Normally I can control Spring Rose through a spell that is like a string attached to my fingers, kind of like a puppet is a sense. In this instance, I have to constantly send messages to Spring Rose to remotely navigate her here. As to how I can do that, I have a limited sense of where she is and what is around her." Sierra glances around herself for a bit as she pause for a bit. "Although that means it is harder for me to pay attention to what is immediately around me."

"Well quip is just one things though most of my trade offs in the past are generally friendly since we kind of know what areas not to go, or at least agree on it. I do not make any jokes about anything related to political and especially religious since those are pretty sensitive topics."

"However I also like some nice discussion about many subjects, even arbitrary stuff. I guess in a sense that I really value those that really uses their mind in many different ways.:
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded)   Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 6:18 pm

"Ah! So she realistically can show up here!? Please have her come over!"

"You know, I honestly thought you just mentioned her just to see me act all giddy for a little bit."

"So you avoid talking about religion and politics? Pity, because I really love talking about those two. You are right that people get sensitive about those two topic though. I guess it is easier for me because I'm not really a part of any political group or religion, so I don't have any attachments that other people might have."

"*giggle* I mean, I can't really be a functioning citizen of any state and religions tend not to have borderline immortal kissy monsters like me in mind when they lay out their teachings."

"Still, I love watching the way politics, art, science, religion all intertwine with each other to turn into amazing civilizations that lift people to thriving standards of living once thought impossible just a few decades prior."

"But its funny. Now that you mention it, I came this close to avoiding a fight with a boy by talking politics. He told me a little about his kingdom and from the little bit of information, I was able to lay out an argument saying that his kingdom is insane and he should probably stop blindly serving the king."

"Best of all, he had no counterargument! Made this silly little blonde feel so smart, you know? *giggle*. With such a good argument like that, I thought for sure he would give up on wanting to fight me."

"But alas, he still attacked me, saying that he had too much loyalty to his kingdom or something or the other."

Pash then narrowed her eyes playfully.

"But between you and me, I'm pretty sure he was determined to fight me because he wanted to lose to me *giggle*"
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded)   Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 6:46 pm

"Gee, you are really excited to meet up with Spring Rose!  I am questioning if you have a bit of a crush on her."  She barely manages to keep a straight face while saying this but her tone still leaks of mischievous tone for a brief moment.

"Although sometimes, it does feel less like me controlling her and her starting to become alive with how much personality I am giving her."  She gives a cautious look around her briefly before continuing.

" Anyhow, I am going to call her here.  I can still talk to you while doing so but make sure I don't bump into someone or vice versa, though."  She pauses before making a very articulate motion in the air with her hands, or rather her fingers as there is a faint trace of magic from her fingertips.  Even after that initial motion, her hands are still just above chest level making fairly subtle motion as her gaze seems to stop moving and staring straight ahead at nothing.

"Religion is suppose to give a spiritual enlightening to its followers but sadly many try to corrupt it into interpreting it for their own gains, one of the few things that ticks me off.  I may not look like it but I have a deep respect to the many base religion from its original text despite not being religious at all.  I believe in gods, I just do not follow them though. Although one for the bucket list would be meeting one in person.

She did pause to listen to Pash's story of almost avoiding a conflict through a political debate.  "Honestly, I think that guy had a bit too much blind loyalty to his king and may be a bit naive in senses.  And people tend to really dislike being wrong despite all arrow signs saying otherwise.  Believe me I went through that phase for a while before I grow out of it."  Rolls her eyes briefly before continuing. "In fact I still haven't completely grew out of that habit...anyhow, what did that kingdom's do that makes her debate so fiercely against it?"
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded)   Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 7:34 pm

"Have a crush on her? Ohohoho, I think it goes a little farther than that. I'm going to steal her away from you so I can have her all to myself and there is nothing you can do to stop me *giggle*"

Pash watched as her fried started making waving motions with her fingers.

"Ah, so you can slowly go into autopilot to an extent when controlling Spring Rose? Because when I control my clone, I have to think about every single action."

"So it is like using two hands at once. While possible, it is clearly easier for me to control them one at a time."

"Ah, funny you mention people twisting it for their own gains, because that is part of what I find fascinating about it. How people rallying around an set of ideas can lead to awe inspiring feats, both beautiful and terrifying. From absolutely beautiful places of worship being built out of loyalty to religion to people deciding to go to war out of loyalty to religion. Good or bad is not really of concern to me anymore. What I look for is why"

"History is filled with many stories, and they all deserve contemplation, no matter how repulsive we might find them. Believe or not, those people who took part in movements or actions that we now in the present condemn as terrible or even evil did not see themselves as villains in their own time."

"One of the greatest injustices I have found that people just can't help themselves from committing is to judge people from the past by the standards of today."

"I mean, of course you will find them repugnant, but that is the beauty of it, no? Because if we did not find them to be lacking, that would mean we as a people have not moved forward at all in our thinking."

"So good or bad, what we should be doing instead of judging the ghosts of the past is to be thankful for their struggle against one another, for both the good and the bad have contributed to advancing our species to what it is today."

"Well, *giggle* more so your species. I don't think I technically count anymore."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded)   Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 8:12 pm

She smirks briefly at Pash.  "Careful, Spring Rose is very feisty and might be more than you can handle; and this is coming from someone that has been taking care of her for the last few years!"  Despite the little bit of joking in her tone, it strangely feels fulfilling that both of them are talking about the doll as if she is a living person rather than a lifeless crafted object, despite that she is somewhat controlling her towards the Atelier Hall.  

"Yeah I can kind of move Spring Rose fairly easily, mostly due to it being more with my inner thoughts and instinct rather than having to actively think on the action like your clones.  It's just that I am a lot more of a klutz without aforementioned mental capability."

She did pause of her finger motions as Pash talks thought as it was something more of a revelation of the discussion in hand.  She herself mostly have witness more of the twisting of religion than the usage of them for further unity and good and though she isn't jaded enough to become intolerable of religion, it has made her more cautious of it. However, Pash's word did make her ponder the other sides of religion she has not seen.  "I wish that I can sometime see the stories that stir the hearts, both of the witness and those within the stories.  You are right that all of them do at least deserve some thoughts...even if some of them are not what I would agree on."

"Even prejudice.  Beyond the habit of presuming, seem to lie a story that causes it.  I had presume that prejudice was inherently a flawed thought process."  Sierra grins briefly to Pash.  "See if you can spot the irony of that statement."  She pauses to allow Pash to at least get a giggle from that before she continues.  

"But as it turns out, we do need a basis to start our judgment and past information are one of the sources.  I think the source of the problem is that people may base their opinions solely on one thing, whether it is relics of the past to limited information about a group of people.  But people are dynamic, we may be wrong about our first impression.  But as we learn more about each other, we can more better judgments about others."  It was then that she realized that she got too much into the conversation that she was temporarily stopping from controlling Spring Rose before her hand motion resumes.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded)   Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 9:00 pm

"Ooooo, well it just so happens that I specialize in turning feisty ones into sweet docile ones *giggle*"

"Hahahaha the prejudice paradox! I must congratulate you on figuring it out so much sooner than it took me to figure out."

"But yes, everyone talks about prejudice as if it means people will automatically hate and avoid something. There is also the flip side to that. It means people will also automatically like and strive for something, such as intelligence, or beauty, or success."

"And where do these tendencies to like or dislike something right off the bat come from? *giggle* Well, I think I rest my case."

"And it is fascinating that these things will shift based on both time period and culture."

"But most importantly form my point of view, I depend on prejudice to a certain extent. My, *giggle*, job would be so much harder if silly boys were not prejudiced towards girls of a certain look."

"Perhaps one day that will change, but so far, this particular one has been one of the longest enduring prejudices ever."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded)   Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 9:31 pm

"I am not sure how much does prejudice helps you with finding fresh supplies of wanna-be heroes to be kissed to oblivion and if that is the case, I may end up doing you a bit of a disservice. Then again, understanding you may bring someone in that may help you with your love magic leakage. And though I feel we are kind of just scratching the surface on what we understand about midaras in general, it is still progress.

Speaking of something positive. Have you ever been stereotyped in a more positive way? Like you were first thought to be a more positive image than normally?" Her seemingly unseeing gaze suddenly falls towards the door as she smiles.

"And speaking of lively dolls..." A familiar figure of a full size Spring Rose is walking towards their way with a harness strap vertically across her shoulder with a bag on her back. Spring Rose is still wearing the same spring hat that she wore back in the Primavera restaurant along with her blue spring dress she is always wearing. A very subtle motion created by Sierra and the doll is waving at their direction before she breaks into a brisk run and !!SUPRISE!! glomp-hugs Pash.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded)   Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 10:47 am

"Oh, hehe, you are over thinking it a bit. All I meant was that boys really really wanting to have interactions with attractive girls is what makes my life easier than it could be."

"Hmmmm, not really I guess. I mean, I kind of present myself as a silly and ditzy blonde, so I can't say that people expect a whole lot of talent or knowledge when they talk to me."

"Kind of my fault, but being all playful and giddy and watching it spread to others is fun for me. That and I have went through a serious broody phase already. All I can say is this is much better."

"So the closest example is that the boys who *giggle* tango with me sometimes expect me to be way more sexual when I gain the upper hand on them. You know? They think I'm some sort of sex goddess who will sex them so hard that their minds will be completely blown. The truth of the matter is that I like to keep things relatively innocent. Like, I'm all for flustering and teasing a boy, but once the clothes come off, it actually is really awkward for me."

"*giggle* that was probably a bit too much information for you, even if you are committed to your midara research."

"Ah! She is here! EEEEEEE! She looks so cute in that out...AH! Hahaha! I've missed you too Spring Rose," she said to the doll who was aggressively hugging her.

Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded)   Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 5:56 pm

"A 'quest' to 'defeat' the 'evil midara' isn't exactly what I would call a good pick up line isn't my first choice of meetings of first dates but you could be right that I could just be overthinking things, seems to be a habit of mine."

She ponders for a bit as the conversation steers towards's Pash's pseudo personality. "You know with all of the people that seem to buy into the ditzy persona, what are the thoughts of those that do not fall for it or believe it. I already knew about it but it was part of my skill-kit and I had more time than most to figure it out.

You know you might be surprised that I do not find it hard to believe that you find things a bit awkward at that stage. In fact, I would actually find it a bit out of character if you actually went full-blown seductress. You are kind of a girl that got saddled with 'Hello, you are a midara, have fun, and there is no built in tutorial.' Also, I've come to terms that I am going to have to accept things the way they are and move on, at least without turning red." She sounded a bit unsure about the last bit as if she is trying to step out of her comfort zone.

And with all the talk about the boys, have you actually gotten attacked by a girl before? I would think that would be even more of a very awkward position for you."

In the meanwhile, Spring Rose finally disentangle herself (very reluctantly on the doll's part) from Pash in the hug before she reaches into the bag to produce what appears to be an wand made of some sort of wood. Sierra smiles and reaches to take it. "Ah there we go, the identification spell wand, I haven't gotten that far into my magic studies yet so I needed this to cast it. So we can now see enchantment your dress is loaded with."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded)   Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 7:30 pm

"Ah, *giggle*," Pash struggled to say under the relentless hugging, "now this is a not so much a case of you over thinking as much as under thinking. See, the real question is not why they approach. The question you should be asking is why they stick around even after it has become abundantly clear they have no chance of defeating me."

"You know, the whole, 'well, I can't win, but she seems so sweet and non threatening, surely I can stick around just a little longer. Just a little longer and then I will run away, for real this time."

"But they always end up finding reasons to keep staying."

"Funny you say that, because my first assumption is to just assume that the people I'm talking to see that there is more to me than just my bubbly exterior. I mean, it is not so much an act as much as just me being really friendly with the hope that they will be friendly as well."

"I mean, even when I met you the first time, under totally scary conditions. Just agreeing to meet a stranger where she wants me to and when she wants me to, I still put on a friendly face for you. I just really believe that being sugary sweet is the way to go."

"*giggle* I mean, even when a boy knows that I am what everyone has taught him to fear, rightly or wrongly, he still has a hard time not losing himself in my sugary sweetness."

"I guess that could just be me leaking love magic, but I like to think they fall for me because of my winning personality. *giggle*"

"I mean, 'he just likes you because you are leaking all over the place just does not sound as cool, no?"

"Well, you are mostly right. There is also 2 more facts you should consider about my specific case. 1. I got hit with this when I was really young. I mean, I was still a, ahem, virgin. There was this sweet boy. He was really nice to me and I really liked him as well. I was so sure I was going to marry him... *sigh*..."

"Also, my parents were pretty traditional. Oh man, that and traditional then means way more traditional than traditional now, but yeah, there is part of me that wants to save myself for marriage.

"So yeah, my innocence and my traditional upbrining."

"There there is 2, and probably the bigger reason: unlike many other midara, I don't actually have to, you know..."

She made a circle with her thumb and index finger, then with the other hand, stuck the index finger through the circle.

"...in order to keep myself alive. I just have to persuade a boy to just hold still for about a minute as I give him the best kiss of his life."

"Well, at least I like to think it is the best kiss of their life. *giggle*"

"Have I been attacked by a girl before? You mean like right now?" she giggled as she gestured to the doll who was busy assaulting her with affection.

"But yes, I have. Yes, I really hate it. I always just do my best to run away. They are always angry on an instinctive level because I'm the girl who made her comrades or her family members fall for me, so there is that girl on girl anger going on."

"So I have this angry girl swinging at me aggressively. Then my only way of defending myself is my love magic. But she is a girl, so I feel weird blowing kisses at her. That and she is angry. Then I hit her a few times and the anger starts getting mixed in with infatuation for me..."

"It gets weird fast. Like I said, I just try and run as quickly as I can."

"*giggle* Don't worry Spring Rose. There will be time for more hugs latter."

"Ah, the anticipation! I can't wait to see what she did to the cosplay outfit."

Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded)   Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded) - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 2:07 pm

"Well OK, I do get the hanging around you after the fight though especially when they get to know you better. Heck I just skip the fighting part and we just hit it off well.

And especially consider our first meeting was essentially sugary sweet meets courteous friendliness with a side element of turkey sandwich and Spring Rose" Cue the doll waving at the mention of her in the 1st park meeting ". I think both of us are trying to make really good impression of each other in our own ways.

You know, I am not sure if I mention this but we are both try to make things better for others we meet in, in our own way of course. You cheer boys up from when they are down, and I improve the quality of life for others, mostly girls.

And yeah speaking of girls, yeah that would be really awkward from the sound of it. Having someone you do not swing towards both hate and love for you..." She pauses as her mind thought of something. "That may be tilting towards a more disturbing situation too..."

"Then again, I have been in a similar situation with less dire consequences with the two incident of after sapping love magic from you which got others getting googly eyes for me including from girls, and accidentally enchanting that dress with love magic and getting similar results. At least you have the options of running away."

She looks at Spring Rose briefly before commenting with a deadpan tone though her expression is anything but neutral. "You know I can't tell if you've charmed Spring Rose or she's charmed you..."

"Anyways, let me scry that outfit to see what enchantment it has. This might take a bit." Her faces stills in briefly concentration, no words, no elaborate gestures, just point the wand at Pash's sailor outfit before the wand lights up, runes decorating its slender form started to glow briefly, though there is no visible effect on Pash's outfit.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded)   Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded) - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 4:36 pm

"Ah, heheh, that's not quite what I meant. I'm talking more about the middle of the fight. You know? Like, things are not going well for them, the could run away or keep attacking me."

"Then what usually ends up happening is they spend the rest of the "fight" halfheartedly attacking me. Like: 'oh no, I completely missed and now I'm wide open. Please oh please don't wrap me up in your feminine wiles."

"Ah, that is how you remember that day? Haha, I was so scared of you in the beginning. That and you were so much more serious and so academic sounding. I was just waiting for a bunch of people in lab coats to jump out at me at any second at your command to take me away to some laboratory. Kind of silly, looking back on it."

"*giggle* Well, next time a bunch of people are looking at you all googly eye like, you just give them a smile and continue on with whatever it was you were doing. Then just the act of you sweeping the floor or reading a book will be the most beautiful thing to them and they will always be nice to you from there on out."

"What is important is that you make sure to be nice to them in return."

"Of course Spring Rose has charmed me. How could I resist someone so sweet and with such a keen eye for fashion *giggle*"

Pash watched as Sierra waved the, well, she had no idea what it was. The stick thing... with nice decorations... Oh wow! Those decorations glow as well! So cool...

"Oooooo," was all Pash said in response.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded)   Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded) - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 7:11 pm

"...I'm not going to pretend that I understand the whole futilely attacking just to get kiss or groped thing..." She shakes her head as she tries but ultimately fails to understand the whole charade, it is just not within her mindset to be able to understand how that works.

"But I do understand of why you are telling me just being nice to people who are a bit smitten. The last two times just kinda of caught me off guard that I didn't know how to react. I was fairly well liked before but that was a bit much."

"Well I was at least trying to be accommodating since you are meeting a total stranger on their request. Not sure if I was doing a good job at it though...and I wouldn't have held it against you if you didn't show up or decided to simply bail out early. I am just glad it all ended well though."

"Yeah those runes on the wand are part of the enchantment on it like I describe but they are a bit different from enchantment that they actually release the magic inside rather than soak into the item. Anyone can use the wands but those that are very good with enchantments or weaving magic fabric are best with them." She smiles as she focuses her attention the wand. It was be able 10 seconds before her eyes widen quite a bit at what she just discovered that was on the Venus outfit follow by a look of confusion. "I never knew you can enchant something with an active spell on it..."

Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded)   Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded) - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 12:06 am

Pash was bouncing up and down with anticipation.

"Well, what is it? I must know!" she said as she bobbed up and down.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded)   Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded) - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 1:56 am

Sierra's wand's glowing rune starts to deacitvate as the spell as already finished before she opens the lid flag of her basket and places the wand inside before she turns to Pash and indulges her curiosity.  

Apparently there is a wind spell on the outfit called Gust.  It does exactly what the name of the spell called, draws a large amount of air and fires it off.  Works pretty well to divert light projectiles or create some distracting dust.  Just be careful of aiming it downwards or you will end up causing your skirt to lift upwards..."  She comments as she eyes the shortness of the Senshi skirt. "Since it actually draws the ambiance of magic around it, your love magic probably works to fuel it but it takes time so...I am guessing once per 5 minutes or so."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded)   Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded) - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 1:18 pm

"Haha, so you mean that the special effect of this outfit is that it can make a timely breeze around the wearer so that she can get those super cool glamor shots?"

"*giggle* Oh Rin, you naughty girl you."

"So, ummm, how do I use it?" she asked while looking around, looking for a group of boys to wow with her new found ability.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded)   Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Epiphany within Shadows. (Concluded)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next