Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pash vs Jason (completed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Celesty

Celesty

Pash vs Jason (completed)  Empty
PostSubject: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 2:32 pm

Now that it was winter, Pash finally got to wear her cute winter outfit that she had been thinking of all throughout the year. For all the thought that she put into it, it was still almost identical to her white dress get up, just, more, ummm, wintery… I suppose. But don’t ever let her hear you saying that. On her head was a pink winter cap with a bow on it, with her blonde hair in a bun under it. In place of her dress was a white fuzzy poodle coat that went down to her mid thigh, with fluffy bits lining the sleeves and the ends of the coat. Her thigh highs replaced with white jeans, and her pink pumps replaced with sheepskin boots. I guess the biggest difference would be the fuzzy pink mittens she had on her hands.

Like I said, it was pretty much the same damn outfit.

She sat down on a bench in a park just on the outside of the town. She had just bought a cup of hot chocolate. Alright, so “bought” might be a misleading word. More like she convinced the boy working the drink station to sell it to her at a very very heavy discount, but she left the boy with a smile on his face, so that justified it to her.

As she sat and sipped and enjoyed the peaceful sight of the snow all around her, she noticed some commotion flaring up not too far from her. A few people seemed to be yelling at each other, a few people seemed to be hooting and hollering. Then it all came to a crescendo of noise.

Pash just chalked it up to boys being boys and continued with her drink.

Then the commotion seemed to die down and disperse. One of the figures seemed to be walking straight towards her. That was never a good sign…

...but then again. This figure coming towards her was alone… and the love magic within her had been building up...

***Pash***

Pash

Moves:

Love Gatling MKII: "I've got even more love then before~!" Passion Lips kisses her hand and then blows it at the target in the form of many hearts. The longer she holds the blow, the more hearts are created. Hearts surround her opponent. She can trigger the hearts immediately or later. The hearts swarm her opponent when triggered. 4 damage

Love Bombardment: "*giggle* Can you handle this much love~?" Passion Lips blows several kisses that take the form of giant hearts. Not used to putting so much Love Magic in her attacks, her aim is a bit off, so the hearts may hit someone other than her intended target.(1-5 Hearts, one damage each)

Idol Worship: "You'll just love what I have in store for you~! teehee~" Passion Lips places a finger on her lips. She then leans forward, winks at her target, and, with a "Mwah!", fires off a kiss in the shape of a tiny heart. If miss, charmed. If hit, stunned.

Old Friend: "Get 'em, Teddy!" Passion Lips gives her teddy bear a big kiss, infusing him with a large amount of Love Magic. She then throws her teddy bear at her target, who feels compelled to catch him. Teddy can now turn into a clone of Pash that will wrap herself up around the opponent, sexily. Bind.

Love Bullet: "Ready for some hard love~?" Passion Lips blows a kiss at the target. The Kiss takes the form of a heart that hovers in the air for a moment, before speeding off like a rocket aimed at her target's face. The kiss hits them hard enough to knock them off their feet and leave them lying on the ground. 2 damage

Lovely Bum(downed opponent): "Mind if I sit here~? *giggle*" Passion Lips walks over to her target. She positions herself so she has a foot on either side of their head, facing the rest of their body. Slowly, she lowers her beautiful butt onto her target's head. She lets out a giggle as she rubs her ass against her victim. Bind.

Lovely View(downed opponent): "So~ How do I look?" Passion Lips simply steps on her target's chest, keeping them pinned down. The victim's eyes hone in on her foot, before they slowly travel up her leg. Her opponent can not keep themselves from drinking in her gorgeous figure. When their gaze finally reaches her face, she gives them a playful wink. 1 damage. Target is pinned.

Very Naughty Kiss: "I think I'm better at this now~." Passion Lips kneels before her target and pulls their crotch into a deep kiss. She breaks the kiss with a "mwah!". As she stands, her hands trail up her targets body, and she pulls them into a follow up kiss. "What do you think~? *giggle*" Deals 4 Damage.

True Love's Kiss(Automatic KO): "Come here, so I can show you how much I love you~!" Passion Lips spreads her arms wide as she becomes enveloped in a corona of Love Magic, inviting her opponent to accept her embrace. If they fail either a Charm res or a Lust res check, or are stunned by Idol Worship, they will rush into her arms and accept their fate. Passion Lips pulls them into a tight, loving embrace and gives them a passionate, unrelenting kiss. For what seems like an eternity, the two stand there locked in the kiss.

Slowly, her partner goes limp as they are overwhelmed be her intense love. But even then she does not break the kiss. No, even as her arms are the only thing keeping her partner from collapsing to the ground, she keeps their lips pressed together. She won't stop until her love has consumed their mind; until their every waking and unwaking thought is filled with feeling of her lips pressing against them.

Nothing lasts forever, and eventually Passion Lips will release her partner. As they fall into an unconscious heap at her feet, she will pick up her teddy bear and go off in search of more people who will inevitably succumb to her lips. For she truly loves everyone, just as she did as a Channeler, and it would be so unfair if a love as pure and true as hers was given to only one person.

Last edited by Celesty on Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 8:16 pm

"Lord of the seven hells of summer", Jason thought to himself as a group of frat boys ran off in fear and amazement. By the looks on their faces alone, they acted like they'd never seen someone blow fire out of their asses before. Jason thought that, for all the time he spent with them, they would understand this to be a natural reaction for him every time he spotted a total hottie. Damn fire would do everyone some good considering how cold it was. It was a special kind of annoying to see you breath materialize in front of you every time you exhaled, and for your teeth to chatter a hundred times a second. Did he always shiver this much?

He would have had his mind set completely on going home had he not seen a blond cutie sitting all alone on a bench. Easy pickings. Maybe he could actually have some fun in this god-forsaken winter wonderland if he found a willing body to keep him warm. The very thought of it got his blood boiling. His boots trudged through the snow as he approached her, contemplating pick-up lines, body language and accents and found the possibilities to be endless. It was one of his greatest pleasures to play the field. It was like a video game with endless replay value. You could always start over as another person.

And today he'd see what he could grab without actually trying.

By the time he reached her, he was grinning like an idiot, his hands in his pocket as he tried to still his teeth and pause his shivering long enough to look cool. But he felt something else. A familiar feeling. One that he knew he shouldn't ignore, but the words already flew out of his mouth. "Ayo baby," he said, stopping himself from scowling as he realized just how uncomfortable he was standing up while she was sitting down. So he sat without invitation, threw his arm along the back of the bench, and leaned in real close with a whisper as soft as the snow. "You want s-some luck?"

- Jason Salvador -
ason Salvador is a simple man who loves to party. Drinking, picking up women, playing games, there's no limit to what he can have fun with. He doesn't involve himself with politics or religion, or anything that tries to put a damper on his fun. He just roams the world in search of something he can waste his time with. He can also blow fire out of his ass for toots and giggles.

Height: 5'10
Weight: 168
Appearance: Spiky red hair, dark skin, blue eyes, wears a blue sweater and jogging pants with black sneakers.
Fetishes: Ass, striptease, wrestling pins

Passive: Playing with fire: Jason's fire attacks apply a burning effect, doing one stamina damage per turn for two turns. Additional fire attacks reapply the burning effect.

Flame wave: Jason swings his arms in front of him, releasing a wall of fire towards his foe that does four stamina damage

Harbinger's Preparation: Jason channels a fireball into his palm and sends it into the air. The fireball remains in the air until Jason uses Jason's Comet, and becomes stronger after each turn. The fireball reaches maximum strength on the third turn. This ability cannot be used in enclosed spaces.

Jason's Comet: Jason's fireball from Harbinger's Preparation splits into fireballs equal to the amount of turns it was held in the air (max.3) and come crashing down on his foe, doing three stamina damage per fireball. Jason can use this ability even while bound.

Hot feet: Jason's feet ignite, each step sending mini blasts of flame at the ground, increasing his evasion for three turns. Each physical attack does one more stamina damage that applies a burning effect to the victim.
Flashflame: Jason channels a fireball in his closed fist and then releases it as he closes his eyes, sending a flash through the air that attempts to blind and stun his foe. Does not apply burning effect.

Jet kick: Jason delivers a swift kick to the gut, doing two stamina damage.
Snap Jab: Jason sends his fist forward at a blinding speed, doing one stamina damage. Jason's next melee attack is a guaranteed hit.

Blazing Embrace (Finisher): If the opponent has zero stamina, Jason puts his opponent in a bear hug and ignites his own body, burning his opponent alive. Eventually a pillar of fire engulfs them, the flames becoming so bright that the last thing the victim sees are orange lights until they fade to black. Jason drops what's left of his opponent to the ground, and tries one of those cigars he hates so much.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 10:25 pm

Pash took another sip of her hot chocolate as she watched the man walk towards her. Yep, he was clearly walking towards her now, but he was not brandishing a sword or some other type of weapon, so she figured he just wanted to talk to her for a bit. She continued watching him as he approached, waiting for him to introduce himself.

When he got right in front of her, it became apparent that he was here to hit on her. Not that she minding the attention, but just they way he looked so uncomfortable in the cold weather made her unable to pay attention to his silly pick up line. She just felt sorry for the guy. She was all ready to give him her hot chocolate as he clearly needed it more than she did, but then…

But then he sat down right next to her, had his arm behind her, and was leaning into whisper some nonsense into her ear. Pash did not approve of this to say the least. Forget feeling sorry for the shivering man, now she was agitated. All she wanted to do was sit on the bench and enjoy the nice peaceful snowy night. She was even willing to share the bench with this guy, but not after that.

And just what the hell did he mean by wanting some luck?

Pash bolted up, grabbed her teddy bear, and then faced the man on the bench she was hoping to enjoy the peaceful night on.

“Alright mister, way too close there. I’ll be going now.”

She slung the bear backpack back on and then started walking away, but then her curiosity got the best of her.

“Why aren’t you wearing more if you are clearly so cold?”
Back to top Go down
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:31 am

"Because some idiots...." he started to say but then trailed off. He gave a wave, knocking the topic away. Simply judging by the tone of her voice, he was sure she didn't want to sit and listen to how he accidentally burned the only sweater he had, tried to play poker to get enough money to buy a new one, bet his clothes when he had nothing left, lost, and had to go to a homeless shelter just to get the clothes he had on. The t-shirt and jogging pants he had on was definitely not enough to keep him warm.

"It's a very, very long story." He stood up, his grin still present, a flashy show of teeth that had persuaded many. Wasn't accompanied with as much chattering but there it was, his winning, charming smile. Gods his jaw was starting to hurt. And that weird feeling was still there. "On the other hand, why the hostility? We don't both have to be cold here, do we? I was just looking for a little company."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 6:36 pm

Pash just looked at him for a second after that one.

“Gets all in my space uninvited, drops outright stupid pickup lines, wants to use the cold as an excuse to fondle me, has the gall to claim all he wants is my company as if I’m too stupid to figure him out, totally inappropriately dressed for the weather, clearly cold and trying to act otherwise,” thought Pash to herself.

“My goodness he is a mess,” she concluded to herself.

She could not even get mad at him like she wanted to. She just felt sorry for the guy.

He had stood up. Apparently in some macho show of strength to show that he was not going to let her get away. Shame the effect was completely ruined by his shivering body and chattering teeth. Pash could not help but roll her eyes at the sight.

She walked up to him and offered him the rest of her hot chocolate. She still had about three quarters of it to go. She had hoped to spend the rest of the night slowly sipping away while watching the snowfall in the peaceful park, but it seems like she had been cursed with interesting times tonight.

“Here, you clearly need this more than I do,” she said while extending the cup towards with both her mitten clad hands.

“And if you can promise to be civil, I’ll stay and chat. Something tells me you are not the type to enjoy a nice and peaceful night of watching the snowfall, but I’m doing my best not to make assumptions about people.
Back to top Go down
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 8:51 pm

"Not really. Cold's not my style." Jason said. He took a whiff of the hot chocolate and drank some as if it weren't piping hot. Feeling the hot liquid run down his throat gave him such joy that his smile actually became genuine. His chattering teeth came to a halt, and his shivering ceased. He raised an eyebrow in question, questioning the gods that be how something could be so good.

Was this... magic? Not to mention the fact that this woman, despite her reaction to his mad game, had given it to him because she noticed how cold he really was. What a hidden gem! You couldn't buy or fake that kind of compassion. This was one of those times where he had to stop and look and appreciate what was going on in front of him. Well, he had already done that well enough before he came over here, but still. Now he was looking in a different way.

"Thanks," he said. "Did you make this? It's really good. Haven't had anything worth drinking besides a good beer in a long time."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 9:58 pm

“Ah, what a shame then. I truly do enjoy nights like these.”

“And I did not make that. I got it at the little cafe down that road over there,” she said while pointing a mitten. Real sweet barista he was,” she added with a slight giggle.

Pash then sat down back down on the bench, this time sitting on the far edge of it. She then put her teddy backpack next to her to make it clear that while he was free to join her on the bench, this was not an invitation for him to get all up in her personal space again.

She then spoke while looking off into the snowfall.

“So let me get this straight. You don’t like the cold. You are not dressed for the cold. And yet here you are out in the cold.”

She then turned to look at him.

“Math isn’t adding up.”
Back to top Go down
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 11:17 pm

"Life is funny like that," Jason said, grinning. "You set out with a task and end up doing something entirely different. If it were up to me, I'd have on so many layers of clothes I'd look like a sumo wrestler. But then people start looking at you funny. Not that I care, but that kind of attention gets annoying. I just want to have a good time, you know?"

He sat down, but kept his distance so as to not chase her away again. He found himself trying, and thought that maybe he should go home. Maybe he was wasting his time. The quicker he went home the quicker he would find himself under warm covers, listening to the sound of a heater in the background as he slowly fell asleep. Sounded great right now, but there was something about this woman that kept him here.

And he finally figured out what it was.

"Aw shit, you're not a Midara are you?"
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 8:03 am

“Midara? Haha, usually it takes you boys a bit longer to figure that one out. Yeah, I am just that. I assure you I’m pulling no tricks to keep you here against your will though. In fact, I want nothing more than to go back to the peace and quiet I was enjoying before you showed up if you want the complete truth.”

She thought about lying, but she did not really care anymore about staying hidden. She was what she was, and if this guy could not accept that after she had been so nice to him, well that would just make fighting him that much easier.

She looked out to the snowfall once more, wanting to get one last look at the beautiful sight before this silly boy got the urge to be a hero and ruin her night.

“So is this the part where you start hitting me with a stick or something? In the name of fighting evil and being a hero and all that jazz?”
Back to top Go down
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 7:40 pm

"Hitting you with a stick? If you're into that, I suppose, sure." He grinned, knew that wasn't what she meant at all. Well, half knew. Couldn't really tell with Midara. All of the women Jason had immediately felt like warming up to in the past turned out to be Midara, and they usually tried to do terrible things to him. Sure there were some things he didn't mind, but that wasn't the point. He even lost drinking buddies to these creatures.

While there was a part of him that felt bad for disturbing this Midara, who wanted nothing but to enjoy the peaceful snowfall for the rest of her night, there was another part of him that told him that he should take care of her before she did something bad. Didn't have anything to do with justice or the like. Dude just wanted to party as much as he could before he finally hit the dirt and didn't get back up. It was just that problems like these had a way of creeping back up on him somewhere down the line.

And he had no intentions of letting this one bite him in the ass later. Sadly true enough, any kindness she may have shown him and any warmness he felt towards her, despite her saying otherwise, could always be a trap to lure him into the jaws of defeat before he could even figure out what had happened. He sighed and scratched the back of his head nervously.

"Appreciate all the kindness you've shown me, babe, but if I hadn't seen what you guys could do first-hand, I'd actually let you go. This doesn't have anything to do with justice or being a hero. I'm just not that kind of guy. Ignoring things like this has gotten me in a lot of trouble in the past. As tired and cold as I am right now, I can't let ya just slip away.

"But chivalry ain't dead yet. I know it's not much, but in appreciation for your kindness, you can make the first move. Whenever you're ready." He handed her back the hot chocolate before standing up, throwing his hands in his pockets as he let out a long breath against the cold air of the night. His grin faded, and his teeth went back to chattering, shivering.

"Just don't take too long. It's pretty cold out here tonight, if you hadn't noticed."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 10:44 am

Pash took the hot chocolate back from him. She gave it another sip before putting it back on the bench next to her teddy backpack.

“*giggle*, so absolute wild childs like you roaming about is a-okay, but a girl like me who gives cold people hot chocolate and likes watching the snowfall, I’m the menace to society eh?”

“Well, it is true. There are plenty of my kind who can be downright evil, I won’t deny it. If it puts you at ease any for what is about to happen, I don’t enslave and I don’t kill. The worst I’m going to do to you is kiss you so hard you drop into a coma for a few days.”

“And yes, I imagine it sounds silly now, but I assure you I can do it.”

“As for wanting to keep it short, well, the sooner you, *giggle*, submit to me, the sooner it will be over with. I promise you I’m a very kind and reasonable, oh, what’s the word, mistress.”

“Anyways, this lady thanks the gentleman for letting her the first move.”

She put her mitten clad hand up to her lips and then blew a kiss. Just like that, close to a hundred little pink hearts streamed forth and surrounded Jason from every direction possible. They lingered about him, making it impossible for him to take a step in any direction without coming into contact with at least a few of them.

(Love Gatling MK II - success due to being uncontested)

“So, you still sure about going through with this?”

Jason - Willpower - 30
Pash - Stamina - 30
Back to top Go down
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 6:43 pm

Kiss him so hard he was going to drop into a coma? Sounded like a sexy metaphor, but hell, she put enough confidence in her tone when she said it that Jason figured she was serious. Again, could never tell with Midara. Before he even had time to prepare himself for her first attack, she blew a kiss. He raised an eyebrow in question until he found himself surrounded by pink hearts.

"Shit- I mean, yeah, I'm totally sure," He lied, stirring the pot of false bravado. Just as a heart was about to float towards his face, he leaned back and something hit him from behind. There was a wave of affection that surged through his body as he fell back and made a nasty collision with the ground. The impact wasn't too bad due to the snow, but the cold shock he felt on his bare skin was what made him yelp in surprise.

He rolled backwards into a kneel, facing the Midara sitting on the bench before him. "My turn," He said, warmth gathering around his arms as they gave a soft orange glow. Then the glow faded. Not yet, Jason thought. He'd let that little trick be his element of surprise. Instead of exposing his trump card, he closed distance, bringing his right leg up to kick the Midara in the gut, his white teeth flashing under the night sky.

(Jet Kick)
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 7:41 pm

Pash’s eyes widened with surprise as Jason did the unexpected. Instead of keeping still and trying to bargain his way out of it or even just charging right out of the swarm of hearts, he just stumbled around the hearts, pretty much letting all of them hit him before he finally tripped and fell onto the snow.

(Stumbling through the heart field - 4 damage)

This man was either completely fearless or completely insane or worse yet, both. Pash hoped the hearts would intimidate him, instead his response to them was now really making Pash question just what she had initiated.

Pash could not help but be fixed to the bench as she watched him stagger back up to his feet.

“Y...you alright…?” she kinda mumbled under her breath, not quite sure how she should be responding to him.

But then she watched as his arms started glowing orange and the snow round them started to melt a little.

“Well, that explains a few things about his choice in attire,” Pash thought to herself.

Then without warning, he lunged at her and kicked her right off the bench. She tumbled to the snow but quickly got back on her feet.

(Flash kick - 80 - success - 2 damage)

“Geez,” said Pash as she got back up, “what happened to Mr. Gentleman who was being so accommodating to me just a minute ago?”

But she could not afford to waste time. There was no telling what this guy was going to do next.

She ran back to the bench, grabbed the bear and threw it at him.

But it just bounced off him.

(Old friend - 19 - fail)

“Oh, ummm, hehe… don’t mind the bear… I thought… nevermind….”

Jason - Willpower - 26
Pash - Stamina - 28
Back to top Go down
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 4:10 pm

Jason looked down at the teddy bear, confused. What... exactly did she expect that to do? If it had some adverse side effect then he certainly wasn't feeling it. He looked up at her, eyebrow raised in question, though he wasn't expecting to get any answers anytime soon. "Oooookay." He said with a small chuckle. "I'll just, uh, pretend that little bit didn't happen."

He had a hard time deciding where to go from here. While the arrival of that teddy bear killed the mood, he was sure he could get things back up and rolling again. He closed his hand into a fist, his hand giving a small orange glow as he held it behind him, giving the Midara in front of him a bright smile. "Got a present for ya, babe." He said, and then brought his fist in front of him, wiggling it teasingly before opening his hand.

His eyes closed and he revealed a flame so bright from the palm of his hand that it threatened to blind and stun his foe.

(Flashflame)
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 11:11 pm

“Well, that was embarrassing,” thought Pash to herself. The one silver lining was that he was still unaware of what the bear could do. Hopefully she could use that to her advantage.

But that would have to wait, as he was doing something weird again. He was waving his hand in front of her, clearly wanting her to look at it. He was also smiling very suspiciously. She was trying really hard to guess what he had planned, but nothing was coming to mind.

Then it was at that moment that she noticed that the bear was face down in the snow. As much as Jason was in her face, this was not sitting well with her. She had to get to it to get it back up right. She looked over to the bear, and then there was a giant flash.

Turns out Teddy had saved her once again. Had she not been looking at the bear at that moment, she would be blind right now.

(Flashflame - 55 - fail)

But the flash brought her back to the fight and reminded her of the danger she was in right now. Teddy would have to wait it looked like.

With him being so close, she decided to go for it. She grabbed on to collar area of his shirt and pulled him in with the goal of planting as many heavy kisses on him as she could. It turns out that he was caught completely off guard as he put up practically no resistance. Five sloppy kisses later, she broke away to get ready for the next round.

(Love bombardment - 80 - success)

(1-20 1 kiss hits, 21-40 2 kisses hit, 41-60 3 kisses hit, 61-80 4 kisses hit, 81-100 5 kisses hit)

(roll - 94 - 5 kisses)

Jason - Willpower - 21
Pash - Stamina - 28
Back to top Go down
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 1:59 pm

Jason stumbled back from the kisses, stunned with a stupid grin on his face. He could feel the evil thoughts clouding his head. Could feel that Midara energy flowing through every part of his body as his knees wobbled. Then he scowled and realized that that was just his libido talking to him. Probably wasn't a good idea to let his guard down like that when you have an opponent going around threatening to kiss people into a coma. That battle could have ended right there.

Better stop fucking around then, Jason thought, breaking out of his bewilderment. An orange light showered over his right arm, illuminating the snow beneath him. The air around him became hotter, melting the surrounding snow with a sizzle that was muffled by the sound of the roaring flames that protruded from Jason's right hand. The flames formed into a single sphere, smooth and round, and Jason sent it into the air with a simple thrust of his arm.

The fireball moved swiftly, quickly departing the cloud of steam that had formed from the quickly melting snow, and appeared as a small red light to anyone looking at it from the ground. The fireball was growing, becoming more intense by the second, ominously promising the awakening of it's now dormant power. Jason's arm returned to it's normal color, and he grinned at the lady standing before him.

"Woah, would you look at that. Got me losing control of myself."

(Harbinger's Preparation)
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 2:00 pm

Pash watched as he made this giant fireball float up. She was a bit awestruck by the sight. She was also quite upset that he was melting the snow in the park. She could not help but be reminded of those cheesy cartoons where the hero charges up this great attack while the villain just stands there and lets them do it, mocking them until it was too late.

Well, lucky for her, she was no saturday morning cartoon villain.

She guessed that he had to concentrate on charging it up, seeing as how he had yet to throw the thing at her, so she racked her brains for ways to break his concentration.

That did not take long as distracting boys was something she was very good at.
While he was doing his thing, she simply smiled a sly smile at him, strolled up to him with very sensual steps, knelt down in front of him, wrapped her arms around his waist and planted a very deep kiss on the crotch of his sweatpants.

After about 5 seconds of sustained smooching, she got up and winked at him.

“Let’s see you how well you can focus on that fireball after that one boy.”

(Very naughty kiss - 58 - success - 3 damage)

Jason - Willpower - 18
Pash - Stamina - 28
Back to top Go down
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 3:06 pm

He raised an eyebrow at her approach, and nearly lost his shit when she knelt down and began kissing his crotch. It was as if his mind was hanging on a cliff that was five stories high up from the ground and had its fingers struggling desperately to hang on. It would feel so easy to let go, but doing that wouldn't necessarily be doing him any favors. More than anything, it was the temptation of giving in.

With widened eyes, he endured his inner struggle, facing the Midara with what he wanted to be an aloof expression but what turned out to be a stupid grin due to his true feelings betraying him. His legs gave off an orange glow under the cover of his pants and suddenly his feet were set ablaze, a smokey scent filling the air as his shoes began burning into nothing. He shuffled his feet, dancing as the brim of his sweatpants turned black.

"You'd be surprised by how long I can concentrate on something." He said with a wink.

(Hot feet)
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 7:52 pm

She watched as his feet caught fire. At first she thought this was some Looney Tunes-esque response to being kissed down there seeing as how she was not under attack, but then quickly realized that he was probably prepping up some other attack.

That seemed to be the theme with him. All sorts of delayed attacks. Those usually hurt the most, and she had no idea when he was finally going to unleash all this power he was charging up. Seeing as she has pretty much gone damage free for all this time started to worry her about what might be coming.

(Hot Feet - 73 - fail)

So he successfully burned off his shoes, but she was not sure what happened beyond that. She was also not sure how this was suppose to help seeing as how he hated the cold so much. Now he had no shoes. . .

Well, she had to press on.

She jumped back to get away from all of this fire, raised her mitten to her lips and blew out a kiss. A singular pink heart floated upwards for a little bit before zooming towards Jason, but she was off target and it just whizzed right by him.

(Love bullet - 79 - fail)

Jason - Willpower - 18
Pash - Stamina - 28
Back to top Go down
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 8:10 pm

"Shit," Jason cursed as the flames at his feet put themselves out. There went his concentration. It was hard as hell trying to focus on so many things at once as if he were some kind of supercomputer. Before he realized what happened, the Midara fired another attack at him, but luckily for him, the attack missed. Laughter welled up inside of him, but he suppressed it. He just fucked up, too, after all.

His comet was almost ready for full burst. Just a little more time. Orange light showered his left arm and he swung it across his body. A wave of flames blasted forth, mercilessly melting any snow it came across as it dashed towards the Midara with the threat of slamming into her. Simply from the flames alone the air had grown hot.

"Got anymore tricks up your sleeves that actually work?" Jason jeered.

(Flame wave)
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 8:59 pm

Pash watched in horror as a wave of flame came crashing towards her. She was completely caught off guard for this one. Dodging left and right were both bad options. She had no choice but to brace.

(Flame wave - 62 - success - 4 damage)

Jason watched as the flame swept over the girl. When the wave passed over her, he saw her surrounded by a pink bubble. He also saw that she was now very angry.

“My best friend made me this outfit!” she spat. “And I’m not about to let you ruin it!”

She picked up the bear and threw it again. She had better luck this time as the bear found its mark and poofed into a clone of Pash. A clone of Pash who had her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms wrapped around his head, pulling it into her soft chest covered by her soft and warm jacket.

(Old friend - 56 - success - 2 damage + bind)

If he was not appreciating the girl wrapped up around him, he was appreciating the warmth at least. Pash hoped that this would get him to stop trying to burn her for a while. His fire attack was really putting her magic shield to the test, and she had no clue how many more of those she could take. Probably not many.

Jason - Willpower - 16
Pash - Stamina - 24 + burn
Back to top Go down
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 3:12 pm

Jason sighed against the warmth of the clone's body, felt himself relax almost instantly. He always found it a rewarding feeling to find warmth without him having to use his powers, so he instinctively calmed himself. He enjoyed the softness, and for a moment he could not feel the constraining legs around his waist, could not remember that he was in a fight, could not remember that he had his comet in the air, ready to throw it down on the Midara.

In the split second that he begun to close his eyes, realization of his surroundings snatched the smile away from his face, and he made a half-attempt to resist, trying his best to resist what the other side of his brain was thinking.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 9:52 pm

With the clone wrapping herself around her opponent and her opponent not struggling particularly hard, Pash had time to take a breather.

(Struggle - 33 - fail)

Pash took a look at the two of them, and it all became clear.

He was not dressed for the weather.

He could use some warmth.

He could use some warmth way more than he could use her trying to be all lewd towards him.

She smiled, proud at herself for putting one and one together. She then walked over to the back of Jason, gently wrapped her arms around his chest from behind, bent her knees suddenly so that they poked into the back of his, and took him down to the ground as gently as she could.

She now had him on top of her. Sandwiched between her and the clone who was wrapped up on top of him, surrounded by fuzzy softness, not to mention her own softness. Oh yeah, she smelled really nice as well.

She took this chance to whisper into his hear.

“You know, you are so much more agreeable when you are not trying to set me on fire *giggle*. I’m perfectly fine with staying here like this if you will stop struggling. You know, providing you with all this nice warmth and comfy softness. My new shampoo smells nice, no? Jasmine, in case you are wondering.

Pash noted that he was still squirming a little.

“I promise not to hurt you if that is what you are worried about.”

“I never got your name by the way. I’m Pash.

(free action - knee bump - success - downed)

Jason - Willpower - 14 +bind + downed
Pash - Stamina - 23 + burn
Back to top Go down
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 1:51 pm

Jason relaxed as he found himself engulfed in the softness and warmth of Pash, her smell intoxicating to his nose. He wanted to open his arms up and hug her, pull her closer, but his arms were bound by the rope of arms that were subduing him. All he could do was sit there and drown in the pleasure he was feeling.

"I'm Jason." He managed to let out, his voice muffled by Pash's soft coat and breasts. There were many things that he wanted to say, now that he thought about it. He felt the uncontrollable urge to comment on her beauty, to say that she smelled wonderful, to say that he wanted to be whisked away and dominated. But the small voice in his head was pleading that it was the wrong path.

"I want-" Jason said, momentarily pulling away from Pash's breasts and then finding himself pressed against her again, cutting off the rest of his sentence. Muffle groans surfaced, but his body was mostly still against hers.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 6:06 pm

“Well, it is nice to meet you Jason,” said Pash with her voice full of sweetness.

It was funny. For all his bravado and brashness, in the end, what he really wanted was just for a girl to be nice and sweet to him. That was not too much to ask now was it?

This realization made her see him in a new light. With the rude and obnoxious man seeming to give way to a boy who just wants to be love, she could not help but feel a little tender towards him. She gave him a little kiss on the neck.

“You want what… Oh!” said Pash as she realized that her clone was smothering maybe just a tad to much. The clone loosened her grip a little to give him a little more room.

“*giggle* Sorry about that, but there you go. So, what is it that you want Jason?”

Jason - Willpower - 12 +bind + downed
Pash - Stamina - 22
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Pash vs Jason (completed)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next