Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pash vs Jason (completed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Celesty

Celesty

Pash vs Jason (completed)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 12:57 pm

“*giggle* So you pick a fight with me, yet I’m the one who caught you off guard. You have surrendered to me but you still want to resist me. I was sitting there sipping hot cocoa, yet you saw me as evil and dangerous. You are sorry for attacking me yet you are not sorry for attacking me.”

“So yeah, to answer your question, no, I have no idea what you are trying to say Mr. walking contradiction.”

“*giggle*, or would it be more accurate to say ‘Mr. trapped under my lovely bum’-contradiction.”

She thought for a second.

“No, no it would not. That does not roll off the tongue at all.”
Back to top Go down
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 3:42 pm

"I figured I wasn't making any sense." Jason said, sighing and shaking his head as much as he could, given his restrictions. This was probably why it he shouldn't have skipped so much english lit in high school. For some reason he found himself tired. Not physically, for he felt he could go a few more rounds, but he was more mentally tired than anything. It had been a long day, and he still had yet to figure out exactly how it was going to end.

"All in all, I'm sorry for attacking you, for whatever it's worth. I know now that you're not a bad Midara. Is there any way I can make it up to you?"
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 1:37 pm

“Why yes there is actually, since you are so nice as to ask,” said Pash. “Remember how I said I was going to smooch you into a coma? Well, I would like you to let me do just that.”

“Oh, don’t worry, it is not permanent. Just a few days, a week tops, then you will wake up feeling like you have had the best rest in your life,” said Pash, trying to make the whole being in a coma thing sound as attractive as possible.

“And I won’t just leave you out here in the snow. Oh no, I’m much too nice for that. I’ll make sure those boys you were with come and get you and bring you indoors.”

“But I’ll willing to keep chatting for as long as you want before I do it, so if you have something to say, and you *giggle* think you can say it coherently, then I’ll hold off for as long as the conversation flows.”
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 7:45 am

Pash looked down at the boy and he seemed to be out of witty quips.

Normally she liked boys being speechless around her, but there was something off about it this time. It was as if he was just silently pleading with her to end this disaster of a fight.

Well, disaster for him at least, thought Pash to herself with a chuckle.

"Alright buddy, this has gone on long enough, no?"

She scooted back so that she was sitting on his tummy. Then she lowered her self down and tenderly kissed him. A long kiss that went on for more than a minute. When she was finally done, she raised herself back up. Picked up his wrist a little off the ground, and let go.

It slumped back to the ground with no resistance at all. The deed was done.

She got back to her feet and looked down at Jason. This was an odd one alright. Oh well, it was over now. Now she just had to make sure he did not freeze to death out here.

She started walking in the direction of the boys that he was hangout with earlier, her mind already starting to craft a story about how he just passed out drunk and needed them to carry him back indoors.

It was better to tell them that than tell them that she was the one who knocked him unconscious, not the alcohol.

Otherwise she would have to kiss a few more boys into a coma before the night was over, and she was tired for all that had just happened.

---end---
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pash vs Jason (completed)    Pash vs Jason (completed)  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pash vs Jason (completed)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3