Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pash v Gage II: The Talkening

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Celesty

Celesty

Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  Empty
PostSubject: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 6:04 pm

This all started a few weeks back. Pash had received a tip that a rather large and very red and very demon looking woman was going around asking people about her. She ended up trailing the demon for a bit, trying to figure out just what she wanted with her. One night she ended up following her to a gym. Little did Pash know, that is where an old opponent liked to spend time and train. The hour was late, and it was only Gage in there with the big red demon lady. Pash keep her distance and watched things from afar.

As happy as she was to see Gage again, a dark thought crossed her mind. What if the big red demon lady was there to torture information about herself out of Gage? She would feel terrible if anyone ever suffered like that on account of her, and was ready to intervene any second. However, after awhile, it because clear that that was not going to happen.

One could say that her concerns were misplaced.

In fact, being concerned was probably the farthest thing from being necessary.

In fact, Gage would have probably liked it better had she not been watching from the window the whole time.

But she did.

Like a total perv.

Anyways, after watching the two have their bout, Pash resolved to comeback in a few days so that she could catch up with her old…

Friend? Hard to tell. Gage probably did not see her that way, but whatever. She threw a perfectly good match just for him. As far as she was concerned, he had better call her his friend.

On the night she planned for, she creeped around the gym like a total creeper and waited until Gage was in there by himself. Then she just barged into the training facility.

“HIYA GAGE!” she shouted as she entered the room. “Remember me? I’m not wearing my famous white dress, but that matters not as beauty like mine can never be forgot.”

She stuck a confident pose and tossed her hair dramatically while looking upwards, waiting for Gage to respond. She was hoping for a “omigosh it so nice to see you Pash. You are looking even more beautiful than the day we meet,” but she knew that was not going to happen.

If anything, if her memory of Gage was true, she was going to get a lecture on “blah blah blah, you again!, blah blah blah honor, blah blah blah can’t look myself in the mirror, blah blah blah, you made a mockery of my sport, blah blah blah…

Boys could get so uppity about these things.
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 4:49 pm

As fists landed blows against a punching bag, the hooded figure thought back on the past two weeks or so. It was beyond bizarre, to say the least. The wrestler had gone from making a win streak in the organization to being beaten by a girly, bubbly midara to beating a sex-crazed Oni in a test of strength and wits. What could possibly be next?

Gage stopped his punching and grabbed the bag to stabilize it once more. With a sigh, he took his hood down and started to collect his things, throwing his belongings into a duffle bag. He couldn’t help but think about Pash and their match. Frustrating as it was for him, he couldn’t help but think back on it fondly. I wonder what that crazy girl was doing n-

Without any more time to think, Gage couldn’t help but jump at the sound of a door suddenly opening and a voice loudly announcing itself. He quickly spun around to catch the view of Pash bounding and bouncing up to him with salutations. The grappler was truly awestruck by the sight of her, completely caught by surprise by the woman he was just thinking about.

Speak of the devil and she shall appear...

“... You uh... Seem familiar? Lemme see... uhhh... P-Pat? No, Pam? P, P, something about P...”

Gage feigned his forgetting of Pash in a way only an actor could. He promptly stop teasing her with a stifled laugh and a smile.

“Kidding. Yeah, I remember you, Pash. Didn’t think I’d see ya so soon. But it’s a pleasant enough surprise, I guess. Hey, did you enjoy me and Toushiko’s-the Oni chick- match? You seemed... intent on watching the whole thing.”

A flashback cut would be inserted here with images of Toushiko and Gage beating each other down and jumping each other’s bones. Steamy, bruising, sexy fun. Thinking back on it, Gage was somewhat mortified that Pash had stayed for all of it but, hey- the past is the past.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 7:10 pm

Pash simply scowled at him with her hands on her hips as he fumbled around with her name. Even at the reveal that is was a joke, all Pash could say was:

“Boy, you had better remember my name. Hmph!”

She pouted for about two seconds before bursting back into a beaming smile.

“So yeah! The, ummm, oni chick? Is that is what she is called? You are referring to the very big and very red lady that was here not too long ago and, ummm, well…*giggle*.”

And then Pash did something she did not normally do, she blushed.

“Heheh, sorry, I mean, I’m so used to being the vixen… it, umm, it was kinda fascinating to watch someone else do it for a change you know…”
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 7:42 am

As Pash pouted, Gage felt a small twinge of satisfaction at his little joke. Teasing Pash was fun- and easy. But of course, he had to keep it light because she could flip it all back on him with guilt or teasing of her own. Their first encounter taught him that all too well.

Gage couldn’t help but give an unamused look to Pash as she explained her voyeuristic escapades. He crossed his arms before he addressed her in a somewhat accusatory tone,

“So, you’re telling me you weren’t there to cheer me on but to watch Toushi put the moves on me, huh? Guess I know where your allegiance lies: with your own kind. I mean, what if she enslaved or killed me?”

Gage paused for minute to wait for a reaction but he quickly decided it wasn’t worth it.

“Joking, I’m joking. Whatever happens to me is my own burden- no matter who is around... but I am a bit bummed you weren’t there for me,” Gage chuckled and winked at Pash.

That led Gage to his next point: what caused Pash to come into his gym and chat with him at this hour? A trap, perhaps? If that were the case, he wouldn’t hold back but he’d be at a marked disadvantage due to fatigue. But, with what he knew about her, he somewhat doubted that.

“So, Pash. What are you doing here? I didn’t take you for one to get in the gym and get some work in.”

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 6:44 pm

Pash saw him cross his arms and she felt terrible about it. Watching him through all of that was pretty inexcusable.This was a rare instance where she was pretty much 100% in the wrong. Worse yet, she was so in the wrong on this one that there was no way for her to cute her way out of it.

“No, no, you are right. I should not have… oh wait, that is what you are upset about? You are upset that I did not come and help you? That I was not there for you?”

Then Pash let out an obnoxiously loud laugh.

“Haha! Boy, you are confused. I mean, you won the match didn’t you? If I was truly siding with my own, why did I not intervene to help her out?”

“And what if she killed or enslaved you? Haha! Gage! You are now 2-0 against my kind. If anything, it is us that should be scared of you.”

“But in all seriousness, it’s a bit more complicated than that. You see, I got this tip that some big red demon lady was going around asking about me. I was scared, so I decide to try and follow her around to get learn more about her before she figured out who I was. Then I followed her here. Then I saw her talking to you. Then I thought that maybe she came to you to torture information out of you, you know, because we were in, *giggle,* contact not too long ago. Then I suck around to keep an eye on things. Then I saw you two have a wrestling match. Then I found some pom poms….”

“Umm, yeah, I think you know how the rest goes. Point being, I actually was there to make sure she did not hurt you, but that happened by accident in a roundabout way.”

“Which brings me to your question as to why I’m here,” said Pash as she took out a notebook. “So, her name is Toushi? Rather cute name for a girl so imposing. And you said she was an oni-chick? Not sure what that means, but I’ll write it down.”

She then looked back up at Gage.

“Oh, I’m also here for your charming company as well you know,” she said with a giggle. It was here she saw Gage tense up a little. “Oh, no no no, I’m not here to pull any tricks on you or kiss you into a coma….”

She then turned away slightly and batted her eyelashes in a very vixen like manner.

“*giggle* unless of course, you want me too…”
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 8:51 pm

As Pash continued to give him a hard time, he couldn’t help but think to himself Right, I forgot that she doesn’t catch on to my brand of comedy very well...

“No, I don’t do help... I-“

Gage couldn’t help but refrain as Pash continued on with her explanation of her reasoning for spying on his match and coming to his gym. He listened intently, somewhat impressed with her resolve to follow an oni around who was looking for her for reasons unknown. He figured now was as good a time as any to tell her about why he had his encounter with Toushiko.

“2-0? If you can call our match a win for me. Then again, I did basically forfeit halfway through because beating down someone who can’t give me the same isn’t my thing. Funny thing about her coming to me in my gym, though: she told me she was looking for you because apparently you’re big shit in the underworld or somethin’. But then she said she’d settle for me because I ‘beat’ you. So, I didn’t really get to tell if she wanted to fight you as well or study from you or congratulate you or what because she never really told me her intentions. So I’m not sure if seeking her out is a good idea or not. May need me to watch your back for ya’ since I managed to take care of her!”

Gage punctuated his sentence with a flex of his bicep and a wink in Pash’s direction.

“Her name is Toushiko by the way, I just call her that because we kinda got pet names for each other ‘n’ stuff. And she’s an oni. Y’know, a demon? Hell fire and brimstone?”

Gage felt his cheeks heat up a bit as Pash gave him a flutter of her lashes and teased him with the possibility of being kissed into a coma.

“A tempting offer, Pash. Knowing you, I get the feeling you wouldn’t be satisfied without something a bit more humiliating done to me. Not that I wouldn’t mind you kissing in any capacity... Nice lipstick, by the way.”

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 9:39 pm

“Of course I consider you the victor of our bout Gage, giggled Pash. “When are you silly boys going to learn that there are more ways to win at life that don’t involve pummeling your opponent into submission. You won that because you proved to me in the match that you are a good and decent man who deserves to have his dreams come true.”

“YOU,” said with great emphasis, “by wanting to compete, but never to brutalize, won me over. I was happy to make sure you got your “W” in the stats book for that one.”

“That being said, I got what I wanted as well that day, so it’s all good *giggle*”

Pash then listened on and made more notes. Well, that is what it look like to Gage at least. If you could look over her shoulder, you would see her drawing one of those poop emoji things, surrounded by the fires of hell with puny demons running away from it.

She took a pensive look at it and then added a bow to the top of the giant poop emoji. She then nodded approvingly at her work.

“So she actually is a demon from hell, not just going for the look. Actual name is Toushiko. You know, most people would agree that dealing with the devil is a bad idea but you went and sexed up the devil. You truly are a legendary man. Wanted to fight me, but went for you because you beat me…”

“You know that actually explains a lot. She actually looked straight at me a couple of times when I was stalking her, kinda confused, almost figuring out that it was me she was trying to find. I’d always look away all nonchalantly you know, to blend into the crowd as if I were not totally stalking her.”

“I thought I was super good at diverting attention from myself like a super cool secret agent. Turns out she could not make me because she was expecting some goddess of war type. Not, *giggle* bumbly and ditzy me.”

Pash then giggled at Gage’s flexing pose.

“Haha, yes you took care of her alright. In more ways than one if I recall. I don’t know Gage, with the way you two were going at it, you’d probably turn me in first thing the second she offered you another bout of that *giggle* hot muscle on muscle action.”

“Humiliate you?” gasped Pash. “Is that how you see me? Awww, I feel like such a bully now. I always thought of it as, you know, overwhelming affection. Here I was thinking that you boys loved it when I finally got you to the point where you could admit that you just wanted to be toyed with by me.”

“Oh and thanks, but it’s lip gloss, not stick, but I suppose I can forgive a boy for not knowing the proper nomenclature of the girly world,” she said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 2:07 pm

“Deserve to have my dreams come true...”

Gage mused on this with a delighted look on his face. To think she believed his dreams deserved to come true... all because he doesn’t believe in absolutely destroying his opponent. With his face growing warm, he nodded at the midara before him and spoke softly,

“Thank you, Pash. I greatly appreciate that. I couldn’t hurt you for real, anyways.”

Pash’s charming, sugary sweet demeanor was making him softened up. He couldn’t help but advance a bit further, just to be closer to her- to be closer in her presence. She was wonderful smelling as well, which didn’t help his somewhat murky thoughts. Yeah... I think I missed her, actually...

The wrestler then took a moment to shake himself out of his stupor to continue to address her.

“Well, it was indescribably fun- Toushi and I’s fight... I doubt she wants to actually beat on you. Probably just pick your brain, really. If only you and I fought here so it were a bit more, uhh... heh, private.”

Gage couldn’t help but bristle at the thought of being her toy as his cheeks turned somewhat red. He wasn’t against such a thing but he wasn’t sure if he could handle all the teasing-

“That so? Well, I don’t hate it... Well, your gloss looks nice. Very entrancing, dare I say magical seeming-“

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 8:39 pm

“Haha, the super macho Gage feeling all warm and fuzzy now is he?” teased Pash. “Do you need a guide for this uncharted territory?”

But even Pash knew better than to keep teasing him after saying something so nice about him. Probably not a good idea to teach him to be hesitant of the warm and fuzzies.

“But in all seriousness, I know you pride yourself on being all like ‘rar! Me man, me no need help from anyone! Rar! My burden is mine and mine alone,’ but I just want you to know that it is nice to have friends around to share the load every now and then. You can achieve way more in a shorter amount of time with the power of friendship!”

“Yeah, it’s cheesy, but it is also simple math, and you can’t refute it, because it is math, and math is math.”

“Heheh, yeah, I wonder how different it would be if we fought in privacy instead of in front of a crowd. *giggle* Maybe your silly male pride would not have compelled you to bite my butt when I had you in a *giggle* hold that most boys can only fantasize about.”

“Oh yeah, speaking of that, you lie about being unable to hurt me. My butt hurt for days after than one.”

“And yes, lip gloss, the most efficient path to getting a boy’s attention. Dollar for dollar, you can’t do any better than lip gloss for making a boy go ga ga. I’m sure the supreme council of girls will exile me for letting our big secret out, but now you know.” *giggle*
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 12:16 am

Gage rolled his eyes at her impression of him being “too macho” to ask for help. He’d been in tag matches before! He knows the importance of calling on those who trust you to lend a hand. Did he do it often? No, not really. He didn’t have to for the most part, in his mind.

“It wasn’t pride; it was more of a combination of claustrophobia and a lack of air, really. Plus, at least it was something to remember me by for a while. I will admit it’s kind of a disadvantage when you’re here right now and you’re more cautious about the actual act as a result. What can ya do though?”

With a soft chuckle, Gage couldn’t help but wish he could take back that aspect of their fight and just taken the ass grinding on the chin- literally. The outcome would have been the same so the love nibble didn’t really serve to do anything except make him cringe at the act itself.

“Well, now that I know your secret, I guess you’re gonna have to kill me. Jokes aside, I got some sorta idea... How’s about we make a wager? I’ll let you pick the prizes, conditions, event ‘n’ all that. It’s the least I could do for you for chompin’ on ya’. Then afterwards we can get to know each other a bit better; that is, if you have time for me.”

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 6:33 pm

“Nah, I won’t kill you. I’d rather side with you than a bunch of grouchy old women telling me how to life my life *giggle*.

“I’m not sure I follow you. Wager? Prizes? Conditions? Are you suggesting we fight again?”

“Gage, if you want me to *giggle* tenderly dominate you again, just say so. No need to go through this charade.”
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 10:58 pm

Gage looked at her with a somewhat embarrassed face that- he should have known- she didn’t quite catch his drift. Well, she did but she didn’t. He was more of trying to start a game of some sort but maybe she didn’t want any foreplay.

“Not fight, really. There’s more than one way to test our resolve, ya see. But I guess you’re just looking to get right into the thick of it, huh?”

Gage chuckled before he took a moment to turn his back on Pash, digging underneath the ring’s apron- looking for something. With a small “aha!” the grappler turned back to the midara with two steel folding chairs. Of course, to anyone, it would seem like he was suggesting they duel with the chairs but with a swift flick of his wrists, he unfolded the chairs. Trying to play the gentleman, he set a chair next to Pash for her to take a set and set his own across from hers but only about 4 feet away.

“Isn’t going through a ‘charade’ part of the fun? We could always play 21 questions while we get to the fun, as well. If you want to get to the good stuff, I’m ready when you are, sweet stuff. But I’ve seen a good bit of your tricks so I’ll be more than ready for what you got.”

With a soft smile on his face, Gage leaned forward a bit and brushed the back of his hand against Pash’s cheek, caressing her tenderly.

“But two can play at that game, baby. Your move...”

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 8:04 am

Pash simply giggled at him
“Haha, well, the fact that you are opening by touching me, let alone sitting so close to me shows me that you still don’t quite get how I work and what a disadvantage you are putting yourself at by doing so.”

“But let’s clear something first just to be sure there are no misunderstandings later.”

“FIrst, you don’t have any important appointments or commitments for the next 3-4 days do you? I’m sure I don’t have to remind you how this ends.”

“Also, just to be clear. I’m not like Toushiko in that this will not be a two way street. This is going to be strictly me having my way with you. Not that you won’t enjoy it, but I really don’t like it when I’m not in charge. Traumatic experience in the past, have to be in control at all times now, please understand.”

“Finally,” and she giggled before continuing, “what kind of outfit do you like on a girl? I do enjoy dressing up.”

“So, with all that being said,” and she put her own hand on Gage’s hand that was caressing her cheek. While most would think this was to enjoy his hand more, something was triggering his grappler instinct that she was doing this to keep his hand in place…

“... you sure you want to go through with this?” she asked with those narrowed vixen eyes.
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 9:24 am

“Oh, I’m fully aware this is a disadvantage- I just like to stack the odds against me!”

Gage then took his time listening to the vixen with an attentive look on his face.

“I’m not gonna have anything going on, no. But on one condition: we talk for a while after before you put me out. I would like to get to know you somewhat, after all. I also wouldn’t be adversed to maybe... I dunno, being at your place while I’m conked out? I would just feel safer having you around, anyways.” Gage didn’t really expect her to be okay with that last bit. After all, he was mainly more of a toy for her and that may make him more of a burden to have him taking up space and having to be watched over. But, hey, it was worth a shot, right?

“I figured I wouldn’t be in control so I’m okay with that. It’s no fun for me if it’s no fun for you, after all. Do it how you like, Mistress Pash,” he said with a somewhat jesting tone.

Gage was somewhat taken aback by her asking him to pick an outfit. She can shift her appearance at will, now? He honestly never really had a preference but maybe he could think of something that would look great on her...

“Well... I think you’d make a pretty sexy teacher. Y’know, glasses, hair in a bun, tight skirt, heels, blazer with a button down that you can use to your uh, advantage.” With a sort of a head gesture and a small glance at her chest, he gave a small, coy chuckle.

And finally, the eternal, burning question: are you sure? Gage wasn’t sure if most things in life, especially with what he wanted to do with it... but he was sure here in this moment, with her.

“Pash, I’m as sure as I could be.”

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 1:28 pm

After listening to Gage, Pash could not help but nuzzle against the hand that she was holding in her on a little harder. Sure he was nice and sweet and took her concerns into consideration, but it was mainly hearing him say out loud that she he wanted her to make him her pet that filled her with joy.

Okay, so he did not quite say it like that, but that is what she heard at least.

“No, I don’t actually like the name “Mistress Pash,” she said while cooing against the back of his hand. “Makes me sound all sadistic and cruel. I’m much too sugary sweet to boys who give in to me for such a harsh sounding name, no?”

“Just calling me Pash suits me perfectly fine.”

She then let out a small sad sigh.

“I much prefer Pash to “monster”, or “fiend”, or “ville creature.”

“But before I get too mopy, I have good news!” she said while brightening up, “I do in fact have all the pieces to put together that sexy teacher outfit.”

“Soooo, teacher fantasy eh? You know, I thought you were going to say something a little more athletic. Like running shorts and tank top, or even cheerleader outfit? But teacher? *giggle* You truly are ready to surrender your power to me, aren't you?”

“And usually I’d call you a perv for that, but it is kinda nice to know that my b-cups are appreciated now and then. Nice thought to keep in mind next time I have to walk past a girl with big ol’ honkers you know? *giggle*”

“Well, now we come to the problem. While I would have no problem with housing you for letting me knock you out, there is the issue of… well, I don’t exactly have a place of my own. Homeless one could say.”

“I mean, I thought you had a place.”
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 4:18 pm

What a life he lived... to be submitting to a midara he didn’t know much of anything about and then to allow her to incapacitate him for days and watch over him while he was defenseless. Talk about trusting someone with everything. But Pash was one of the few Midara in this world he would trust with that and to not do anything against his wishes. Her and Toushiko were in a rather exclusive club.

He immediately felt bad about referring to her as “mistress.” Of course, she wasn’t cruel or mistreating in any way that he had seen. He could only listen in silence as she lamented for but a moment over her misplaced reputation. If only they could come to know her, even just a little bit.

“You got it Pash,” he nodded with a smile.

With an embarrassed rub on the back of his head, he couldn’t help but grin through the hotness rising in his face.

“Well, I always liked the teacher aesthetic, to tell ya the truth. The normal, mundane things they do just become so sexy with no effort. And don’t worry if your boobs aren’t enormous- I love ‘em either way.”

When Gage heard Pash’s admittance of homelessness, he instantly jumped on the opportunity to allow her to be at his own place.

“Oh, I have a place! We can just stay there. That way you can have a place to stay for a couple days instead of wandering around. You can just make yourself at home!”

His place was pretty lonely, to tell you the truth. No pets, no roommates, just him. But, to counteract that, he made sure he was barely ever home.

“Now, with the concerns out of the way, I’m eager to see your best teacher impression, honestly.”

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 10:12 pm

“*giggle*, well, just because you are ready for a sexy teacher act does not mean I’m not going to make you wait a bit more.”

And before Gage could even react, she shifted her head and planted a kiss on the hand she had been nuzzling against. Gage immediately felt a wave of warmth from from his hand to the rest of his body. A wave of warmth that left him paralyzed and unable to move.

“Oh don’t worry,” said Pash as she looked into the eyes that had just widened with fear, “I’m not doing anything devious, just think of this as a little bonus.”

She stood up from her chair, standing before the immobile wrestler before her. She then slowly moved one hand up to the zipper of her pink jacket and smoothly pulled it down, slowly revealing the white, form fitting tank top beneath. When the zipper was undone, she slipped it off her shoulders and let it fall the the floor.

Then, without warning, she suddenly stomped her right foot on the the bit of chair right between his legs. She liked how boys got really nervous when you made any sudden movements down there. With her foot planted there, she reached down to undo the laces of her pink sneaker before slipping it off. When she was done, she put her right foot down and suddenly raised her left, hovering it above his chair, enjoying watching him fidget a little, before gently placing this one down in the same spot. She once again undid the laces and slipped it off.

Then she stood straight up before him and undid the button on her blue jeans. Then she undid the zipper, she she slided the jeans down a little past her bum before stopping. She turned around, wiggled her panty clad tush in his face a little, then took small and slow steps towards her own chair. She then turned around again to sit down, lifted her legs with her knees pressed together, showing off the underside of her legs, then peeled her jeans down to her ankles. Once she had done that, she lowered her legs and kicked off her jeans the rest of the way.

She stood back up, grabbed hold of the bottom of her tank top, then very very slowly started lifting it upwards, before finally getting it past her head and taking it off, revealing her white, lacy bra beneath.

She was now down to her socks and undies, and here is where she started picking up the clothes on the floor, making sure to do so with her back turned to him as an excuse to stick her butt in his face some more with every article she picked up. She she waked over to her bear, picked it up, and walked to the door.

“I’ll be right back,” she said at the threshold of the door.

She then walked around the corner so that she was out of sight for now, and reached into her magical bag, fumbling around for the pieces she needed to make a dream come true tonight.
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 7:04 pm

Gage couldn’t help but pause at that, “Y-... You what?”

The wrestler was taken aback by the words, his mind clouded by his lust for Pash and her vixen ways. His heart did manage to go aflutter when Pash brought his hand right to her lips and put a kiss on it. It was great to experience that familiar feeling once again: the tingling, spreading warmth that felt unlike anything he had knew. That warmth was so wonderful that it actually started to spread a numbness throughout his body... Wait, numbness?

With his mind telling his arm to lift up from his side, his body responded with motionless silence. He was fully paralyzed, something he was not used to. He especially wasn’t used to this sort of thing from Pash, sending his head into a nervous tailspin for a minute. Then he calmed himself down as Pash gave him some words of assurance.

“I’ll be honest, I didn’t know you could do that-“

This feeling only made Gage respect Pash’s true potential even more. But he didn’t have enough time to really focus on that as an impromptu strip show was happening before her. It was entrancing for Gage, to say the least. However, Gage couldn’t help but bristle as she stamped her foot near his crotch like she was wont to do.

Jesus, she really likes doing that, doesn’t she? Makes me think she has a secret CBT fetish... Well, let’s hope not.

Seeing her slowly undress only made Gage writhe in anticipation. Well... if he could writhe. For now, he could only bite his lip and hope she’d let him indulge as soon as possible.

That was, until he watched her walk away and disappear behind a door to go change her clothes to suit the role play. In the end, he knew the wait would be worth it but goddamn if it wasn’t an agonizing wait.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 6:08 pm

Pash fumbled around in her teddy bag, looking for what she needed. First came her pink pumps, then a white blazer, then a pink blouse, then a white pencil skirt that went to her knees (but had quite a naughty slit on the right side going up a little past her mid thigh). She got to work putting them on. She thought about panty hose, a light one would go with the outfit nice, but then decided against it. She really liked her legs, and did not feel the need for panty hose for them to look good.

That and she usually wore those thigh highs, and she wanted to show them off for a change.

She then remembered the last part, reached into the bag again, and this time pulled out a pair of pink, thick rimmed glasses and put them on. They were totally fake. In fact, they did not even have lenses, but Gage said he liked the look and she was in the mood to be accommodating.

For the final touch, she threw her hair into a loose bun, using a pencil as a hair pin. You know, to give it even more of that school flavor.

When she was done, she walked into the room with the teddy, played it on a table in front of Gage, and then gave her introduction, but not before whispering to Gage.

“Psst, the effect should have worn off by now, and you don’t remember this one? I totally used it in our bout last time” said Pash as she ended that with a wink.

She then coughed into her fist and began.

“Hope you are all having a lovely day everyone. My name is Ms. Pash, and today I’ll be teaching you all about sexual health for boys, 101.”

“So before we start, is there anyone here who would like to share the things that make them frustrated, you know, *giggle*, down there.”

She gave a sly look at Gage, both hands on the table, leaning forward just enough to be exciting but not enough to be slutty.
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 6:37 pm

The wrestler continued to sit in place on the chair he unfolded earlier as he felt the paralysis continue to wrack his body, or so he thought. Perhaps it was simply his anticipation for Pash’s performance that kept him glued to his seat, motionless. What else was there to do, after all?

Gage’s jaw just about dropped down to his knees when Pash emerged from her changing room, awestruck by her transformation and her appearance. She didn’t change her appearance drastically but she looked amazing nonetheless. However, when Pash revealed he wasn’t paralyzed any longer, he felt a modicum of embarrassment. But that all washed away as soon as Pash launched into her roleplay.

Gage tried his best to be a good student and raised his hand at Pa— er, Ms. Pash’s inquiry, ready to answer with eagerness.

“Ms. Pash! I uh... I guess, uh, breasts? Those can be somewhat frustrating. Butts, too. Me, personally, though, I’m more partially flustered by beautiful women who show off their lips and their uh... lipstick.”

Gage somewhat reddened at his confession.

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 6:38 pm

The wrestler continued to sit in place on the chair he unfolded earlier as he felt the paralysis continue to wrack his body, or so he thought. Perhaps it was simply his anticipation for Pash’s performance that kept him glued to his seat, motionless. What else was there to do, after all?

Gage’s jaw just about dropped down to his knees when Pash emerged from her changing room, awestruck by her transformation and her appearance. She didn’t change her appearance drastically but she looked amazing nonetheless. However, when Pash revealed he wasn’t paralyzed any longer, he felt a modicum of embarrassment. But that all washed away as soon as Pash launched into her roleplay.

Gage tried his best to be a good student and raised his hand at Pa— er, Ms. Pash’s inquiry, ready to answer with eagerness.

“Ms. Pash! I uh... I guess, uh, breasts? Those can be somewhat frustrating. Butts, too. Me, personally, though, I’m more partially flustered by beautiful women who show off their lips and their uh... lipstick.”

Gage somewhat reddened at his confession.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 8:50 am

“Ooooo, good answer Gage,” said the pretend teacher, “Now this raises a good point. Just because everyone seems to think it is all about boobs and butts does not mean that is everyone’s cup of tea.”

Pash noted that he had reddened some and continued.

“Now, there is no need to be embarrassed Gage. Today is all about learning to be comfortable with, *giggle*, well, the things that might make you uncomfortable, but with that in mind, I promise to do my best to never be judgmental towards you, alright?”

She ended that with a beaming and disarming smile. While she was saying this, she had walked over to the door and back. If Gage was paying attention to more than her outfit, he would have noticed that she place the bear outside before making her way back to the table, her pink heels making that nice clack clack clack sound the whole time.

“Now it is important to understand the different levels of frustration. I feel this lesson is more important for the girls in the room than the boys as even simple things done by them might be unintentionally diving boys into losing all their focus….”

“And speaking of girls in the room, you are late young lady,” said Pash to a clone of Pash standing in the doorway, wearing a white sailor blouse, a navy blue pleated skirt cut right above the knees, white socks and sneakers. Her blonde hair hanging loose and reaching to her butt. “Well, don’t just stand there, come in.”

The schoolgirl looked at the floor in embarrassment before meekly walking over to the chair Gage had gotten for Pash earlier. She sat down next to the wrestler so that they were both facing Pash behind the table.

“Now, we were just discussing things about girls that can sexually frustrate boys. Well, from a girl’s point of view, you would probably think of it more as things that can sexually excite boys. So tell me young lady, what have you been taught about not being too distracting to boys?”

“Well Ms Pash, I thought it was simple. You just don’t let boys look down your blouse or up your skirt and you should be good to go… right?”

“Ah yes, boobs and butts. We were just talking about that, but did you know that even simpler things you do might be driving some poor boy into a frenzy?”

“L….like what Ms Pash?”

“Well, had you been here on time, you would have heard Gage tell us about how he really gets worked up by the sight of a girl being playful with her lips, or even just the sight of a girl applying lipstick.”

“Y… you mean I can make a boy hard, umm, I mean, erect just by putting on lipstick?” the clone asked in shock.

“*giggle* That is actually a good question. So Gage, would you be willing to let the young lady give it a try? Not only would she get some experience, but we will all get an idea of just how exciting you find a pair of girl’s lips.”
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 10:28 am

God, what am I doing? Acting like a schoolboy when I’m a grown-ass man.

Gage did feel somewhat silly playing this sort of role. And he was used to role-playing, mind you— he does it for a living, after all. However, Pash responding in such a kindly way definitely put him more at ease.

“Th-Thank you, Ms. Pash—“

Be comfortable with that which makes you uncomfortable... There was something reassuring about that. It also helped that she was at least taking care to be nonjudgmental. This was something Gage wasn’t used to, a sex-positive sort of environment. He was more so used to the cocked eyebrows and stifled giggles that came with being open about that sort of stuff.

The sound her heels clicking on the floor was pleasant but also made him a little tense. What was she going to do next? Y’know, it’s weird to see her without the teddy bea—

Gage’s thoughts were cut short as the teacher gestured to what was no doubt the clone in student attire. The wrestling student was more so shocked at the abilities to alter her clone that Pash demonstrated. Come to think of it, Gage didn’t think he even heard the clone talk last time. Nevertheless, the clone was just as eye-catching as the original.

Gage couldn’t help but tense as the two talked of his fetish in front of him in such a student and teacher way. It was exciting, to say the least. When Ms. Pash asked for his permission for if it were okay to allow the fellow student to practice her technique on him, he jumped to answer her as quickly as possible, now fully immersed in his role,

“Yes, Ms. Pash! It’s okay with me... I-if it’s okay with the both of you as well.”

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 6:00 pm

“Ah! What a gentleman, asking for our consent on top of already being asked for his own consent. See that young lady? You could learn a thing or two from him.”

The clone simply nodded her head.

“You know, trust and consent are the foundation upon which the best sexy experiences are built upon. The stronger the foundation, the sexier the times.”

“Alright, so are you ready to give it a try? You got your lipstick ready?”

The student enthusiastically nodded her head, reached down her blouse into her bra to pull out a stick of lipstick.

The teacher sighed.

“Speaking about unintentionally provoking boys, we are going to have to have a talk about that, but I’ll save that for another time young lady.”

Pash sat on the table in front of them, and crossed her legs. It was not an accident that the slit side was angled towards Gage even though she made no mention of it. Ironic given the fact she had just lectured, well, herself, about unintentionally provoking boys.

Well, to be fair, there was nothing unintentional about it.

“Alright young lady, give it a try.”

The clone was only all too eager to get started. She turned to face Gage, coquettishly narrowed her eyes with a sly smile on her face. She then brought the lipstick to her lips and with very slow yet deliberate movements started applying the lipstick. Did not even need a mirror. When she was done, she put the cap back on, pressed her lips together before letting out a oh so slight ‘pop’ with them, never once taking her half closed eyes off of Gage.
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 7:29 pm

This (not so) secretly felt like heaven for the wrestler as he could only nod and listen and watch the two lookalikes interact with one another. His heart was already beating fast at the prospect of this fantasy being fulfilled with such expertise.

His breath caught in his chest as he saw the teacher sit atop the desk, crossing her silken legs over one another in such a way that allowed him to look past her mid thigh and almost to the crease of her shapely hips. He felt like he could die now and he’d die happily. However, the best was certainly yet to come.

The grappler quickly switched his attention to the clone student as she exposed her cleavage for a moment to pull the tube from her bra, flustering Gage even further. Everything about the ritual of the application went in slow motion for him: the cap coming off, the color twisting into view, the slow raise to the mouth and the lips being pressed down upon by the switching of the color. And when she pressed her lips and released, the pop almost made him jump from his seat with the trance being interrupted. It didn’t go unnoticed that she kept a steady eye contact with him but his eyes were locked in on her now painted lips. It wasn’t too hard to see he enjoyed that little performance as his sweat pants were looking a bit... tighter than normal. The fact that Ms. Pash was watching the two of them only heightened his elation.

The wrestler could say nothing as he looked somewhat docile and suggestible— entranced, if you will. He wasn’t sure what he could say, but he said everything he needed to the two of them with his body language: he was loving it.

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  Empty

Back to top Go down

Pash v Gage II: The Talkening
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next