Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pash v Gage II: The Talkening

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Celesty

Celesty

Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 8:05 am

"Ah, I'm glad you had a good time, but I'm going to have to ask one last thing of you."

"Could you please, you know, roll over to this side just a bit? So that I can get the young lady from out from under you? I'm *giggle* not going to be able to if you are out cold."
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 11:53 am

With a small yawn and a nod, Gage gave Pash the ‘okay’ symbol before he rolled on over onto his side, allowing the clone to squeeze out from under him. With not much more to say, the wrestler rustled around under the covers until he was comfortable and gave a dreary-sounding, “Ready—“

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 8:40 am

The clone wiggled her way out and then immediately poofed back into a teddy bear.

Pash, seeing that he might change his mind soon, wasted no time and lowered her lips to his. It was as tender of a kiss that Pash could give him. She felt his every muscle start to relax before he drifted off into a deep sleep. A minute later and it was done.

From Gage's point of view, he felt this wave of pleasure wash over him, getting more and more pleasurable until he finally could not keep track of his thoughts.

And the next thing he knew, he was getting up, and saw Pash, now back in her casual clothes, reading a book on urban planning at a table not to far from him.

"Oh hiya Gage! Looks like you are up now," she said.

She then pointed at the book.

"I, ummm, hehe, "found" your library card."

Anyways, now that you are up, I should be heading out now. A world of adventure awaits!"

She then remembered to be polite to the man who had just extended her life by another month.

"....ah yes, but before I do, can I help you with anything before I leave? I used to food in your fridge to make chicken sandwiched. There should still be three left right now. Would you like one? Nothing fancy. Just pan fried chicken and bread and lettuce."

"I was looking for the tomatoes, but then remembered you saying you don't like them. *giggle"
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 7:28 pm

As the kiss washed over Gage, he couldn’t help but welcome the feeling— the feeling of encroaching bliss. A wonderful rest was coming over him and he had no intentions of fighting it.

When he awoke, Pash was right there, much to his surprise. He had figured she’d get a move on around the time she expected him to come to. With a smile and a soft nod, he reassured her on the subject of using his library card.

“That’s fine. That thing hasn’t seen much action as of late. And don’t worry about paying me back or anything. I’m just happy to have helped ya’.”

Gage slid off the bed and gave a stretch with a grunt of effort. Then after a moment had passed, he followed after Pash to the elevator doors to show her out.

“Well... until next time, Pash. Stay safe out there.”

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 8:15 pm

"Haha, well, this is the part where I insist on paying you despite your wishes, but I'm flat broke *giggle*"

"Alright, I'll be on my way now. Thanks again for being so nice to me."

Pash was about to walk out the building, but then she suddenly turned around, remembering something crucial.

"Oh, that book is due back in 11 days!"

(end)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pash v Gage II: The Talkening    Pash v Gage II: The Talkening  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pash v Gage II: The Talkening
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4