A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Freya Vs Harley

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Harley   Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:38 pm

A bit of anger starts to well up and she says, "You just got a lucky shot!" Getting her bearings back, Harley charged in!

Roll number: 32 Hit!

Jumping over Freya, Harley wraps her legs around her and flips her down to the ground! She then straddles her face, giving her a nice view and smell of her crotch! "And you were saying?" She mocked.

Freya: 23 *Maddening Lust 2*
Harley: 26

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Harley   Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:42 pm

"MMPH MMMPHH...mmmh" Muffled shouts turn to moans as Freya takes in Harley's sweet scent, her body momentarily relaxing in reaction. She manages to pull herself together and attempts to struggle to get Harley off of her, at the same time she's acutely aware that the strange feeling Harley's blown kiss has given her seems to have grown stronger
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Harley   Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:48 pm

Roll number: 70 Success!

With a mighty push, Harley was thrown off! "Awww... Didn't you like my scent?" She teased.

Roll number: 41 Miss!

Not able to act since she was thrown off, Harley spends the turn getting back to her feet.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Harley   Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:52 pm

"Come on Harl" Freya taunted once more, this uncharacteristic boldness seems even stronger now "I give you a free chance and you can't even keep me? I wanna see something better than that!" Freya notices she's smiling widely as she says this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Harley   Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:57 pm

"Oh? So ya do want me?" She says, kind of biting on her bait.

Roll number: 75 Miss!

But she just missed wide of her mark as Freya gets out of Harley's way.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Harley   Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:03 pm

"Okay,I can't keep wasting time!" Freya replies as she dodges Harley, my turn! She slashes at her opponent once again "But I'll tell you what," wait, why was she"just once" no this was a bad idea, but she couldn't resist "I'll give you a free attack, no dodging or anything" what? No, this was a bad idea but this bizarre pride made her stick to her words

Attack (+won't attempt to avoid)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Harley   Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:10 pm

Roll number: 45 Miss!

Harley heard her words as she jumped out of the way of her slash. "A free hit?" She said with a bit of suspicion. "Is she speakin' the truth?" She thought to herself.

Auto Hit!

"One way to find out!" Harley said as she charged in. Grabbing the unmoving Freya, she locked her lips against her and started to make out with her. Her tongue danced with hers before she pulled away with a strand of saliva breaking away from the both of them, popping the maddening lust.

Freya: 20

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Harley   Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:14 pm

Freya was instantly overwhelmed, the blondes lips sang of a thousand pleasures as they met hers, was this even possible from a mere kiss? Who cares, all she cared about was this feeling. As the Midara pulled away, Freya found herself moaning "Har...leyy" as she stood transfixed and Lustful for more

(Stunned by maddening lust effect)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Harley   Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:17 pm

"Oh yeah baby, time for ya dose of love!" Harley said as she jumped up again and wrapped her legs around her body. She pulled her to the ground and this time, sat on her chest.

Freya: 20 bound!

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Harley   Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:22 pm

Freya found she could suddenly think more clearly after the effects of the kiss wore off, more clear than she could when she was taunting her opponent so brazenly "What did you... Never mind" Freya asked before cutting herself short, realising she wouldn't get a straight answer, instead she focused on trying to shake Harley off of her!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Harley   Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:26 pm

Roll number: 21 Unsuccessful!

Harley was in full control right now and kept her balance stable on top of her!

Roll number: 39 Miss!

But with all of her shaking and moving, Harley wasn't able to get her signature move on her just yet.

Freya: 20 bound!

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Harley   Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:28 pm

Dammit, this was bad, real bad, she had to get Harley off of her soon or she wouldn't be able to, Freya continues struggling, desperate to get out of her captors grip
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Harley   Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:36 pm

Roll number: 55 Critical Fail!

Her struggling though actually threw Harley on top of her face! "Oh! Why thank ya love!" Harley said now with some confidence.

Roll number: 42 Hit!

"Time to get a bit more comfortable!" Harley says as she starts to grind her body against her face, "ohhhhh yeeeeaaaahhhh."

Freya: 19 bound! Maddening Lust 2

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Harley   Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:39 pm

As Freya squirmed as Harley ground against her, she felt a familiar irrationality begin to arise once more, it must be a result of Harley's actions. Panicking slightly, Freya confines to try and free herself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Harley   Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:20 pm

Roll number: 83 Unsuccessful!

Her struggling is just turning Harley on more and more! "Oh yes babes! Keep on moving like that!" She purred.

Roll number: 13 Miss!

Even though she had her pinned down and in her clutches, she couldn't resist looking into her fearful eyes. "Oh the things I'm going to do to you!"

Freya: 19 bound! Maddening Lust 2

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Harley   Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:52 am

Harley had hesitated, giving Freya a brief moment of respite. If she's gonna do something, she'll have to do it now! Maybe instead of fighting off this bizarre affliction she had,she could use it to her advantage. Letting the impulsiveness she's feeling guide her, she calls out "hey Harley, I got a surprise for ya honey!" Before reaching up and attempting to pull her opponent into a deep kiss before pushing her off and freeing herself

(Thirsting kiss)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Harley   Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:49 pm

Roll Number: 63 Miss!

It was a very nice try, but the way Freya is positioned, it was hard for her to bend upwards to Harley's height and even so, all Harley had to do wall pull her head upwards to dodge out of the way of the kiss, "Awwww... Do you want to kiss me that badly?" She taunted.

Roll Number: 22 Critical Success!

Waiting until Freya's charm magic dissipated, Harley went in with a kiss all of her own. With her being pinned down like this, it was almost too easy for Harley's liking. Placing her lips force-ably on Freya's, she started to sap out the strength that Freya had left at that moment. "Mwwwwaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" A big loud kiss echoed through the streets.

Freya: 16 bound! Maddening Lust 3 and stunned for one turn due to critical success

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Harley   Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:00 am

Freyas head spun, lust shooting through every inch of her body, her loins aching for Harley. She couldn't bring herself to fight just yet, the sensation was just so intense all she could do was writhe under Harley. "Please..." She didn't think it would work but it was worth a try, it was all she could do, and she clearly couldn't fight when mounted like this"please let me up, I can't...I can't fight... Like this... Please Harley... Give me a chance" she hated herself for begging like this but her with her body not responding, she could only attempt to use words

(Stunned)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Harley   Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:09 pm

Roll Number: 78 Success!

Harley was starting to feel pity for her opponent, "you seriously beggin' me right now?" She said with a bit of disappointment in her voice. "Fine... It isn't much fun if ya can't fight back ya know?" Harley stands up and backs away a bit, waiting for Freya to get back on her feet.

Freya: 16 Maddening Lust 3

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Harley   Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:32 pm

It'd worked, somehow. A deep shame shot through Freya, she'd needed to rely on the pity of a Midara, not her proudest moment. That was soon replaced by the strange heart racing feeling, now stronger than ever. She tried her best to ignore it, a more conventional approach to combat was required here, despite what her lust may tell her. Freya dashes in and attempts to pin Harley to a nearby wall with her rapier.

(Pinning stab)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Harley   Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:45 pm

Roll Number: 42 Hit!

With the sudden quickness of her movements, Harley's equipment was pierced right through and now was pinned up against the wall! Struggling now, Harley tries to squirm her way out of this predicament.

Roll Number: 88 Critical Success!

Even though Harley was pinned against the wall, she saw Freya's grip loosen ever so slightly and that was the break she needed. She grasped the blade and kicked Freya away. This made sure that the blade stayed with Harley and that Freya was knocked backwards without it. Unpinning herself from the wall, she throws her weapon away from the battle with all her might! "There we go, we shouldn't be needing that now do we?"

Freya: 16 Maddening Lust 3 *Swordless*
Harley: 24

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Harley   Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:47 pm

This was bad, she had decent hand to hand skill but her blade work was where her strength truly lay, she couldn't let Harley know that though. "Oh I don't need that to deal with you" she said with as much bravado as she could, before attempting to pull Harley into a spring heel throw!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Harley   Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:53 pm

Roll Number: 33 Critical Miss!

I guess the weight of her blade really helped with her balance because as soon as she tried to do her spring heel throw, she lost her balance and fell flat on her face. "Oh jeez... Are you drunk or something right now?" Harley said shaking her head.

Roll Number: Doesn't matter since last roll was critical fail

"It's okay now, we can just get to the fun part now right?" She cooed as she approached Freya. She lifted up her head from the ground and started to kiss her on the lips. The maddening lust pops and makes Freya kiss her back!

Freya: 14 *Swordless* *Stunned*

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Harley   Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:56 pm

Stuck underneath Harley, something came over Freya as the Midaras lips met hers, fear turned to lust, anger to adoration and she thirstily returned the kiss. When Harley pulled away, Freya found herself in a daze, she returned to get feat unsteadily, but took no combat action

(Stunned)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Harley   Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:02 pm

Roll Number: 10 Hit!

Freya being stunned made her an easy target for a follow up attack. She placed her face right up towards her and gives her the biggest puppy dog eyes ever, "You wouldn't mind me kissing you again, do ya?" She said before turning Freya's face to the left, giving her a kiss on the cheek and then turning it to the right and giving her other cheek a big kiss!

Roll for Charm: 19 Unsuccessful!

Freya: 12 *Swordless*

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Harley   

Back to top Go down

Freya Vs Harley
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next