Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Third faction: Gremlins

Go down 
4 posters

Should I?
Yes!
Third faction: Gremlins Vote_lcap29%Third faction: Gremlins Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
NO!
Third faction: Gremlins Vote_lcap71%Third faction: Gremlins Vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Craicte

Craicte

Third faction: Gremlins Empty
PostSubject: Third faction: Gremlins   Third faction: Gremlins EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 7:39 pm

He smiled, his teeth primal and sharp, a mix between a shark and a dogs teeth and large, bat like ears along with a pair of massive metal gauntlets with gemstones inlaid in them, the gems glowing a strong white as electricity crackled along them, his torso covered by a torn t-shirt with several holes on it, from which more crystals could be seen inlaid in his flesh, with odd red metal surrounding them and linking each gem to the other like a circuit for those TV’s I saw in the junkyard. He had a large lizard like tail with barbed hairs at the end as well, the hairs looking sharp and hard enough to pierce skin. He smiled at me cruelly “Now, how should I make you pay for wiping out one of my outposts?”

basic desc of a Gremlin, specifically their leader

I was thinking, what if a third faction, namely gremlins, were out to wipe out humans and midara, and or enslave them all, and I did a story for this forum like that?
Back to top Go down
Kephry

Kephry

PostSubject: Re: Third faction: Gremlins   Third faction: Gremlins EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 10:30 pm

Personally I visit the forum for cute girls and kissing, and midara on gremlin action isn't something I'm into. That being said, If it's something you want to write about, I say go for it. If you can be passionate about creating something, it's something that people are going to want to see, regardless of what the subject matter might be. You shouldn't have to poll everyone to see if it's something they want or not, they can just not click on your thread Razz

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Third faction: Gremlins   Third faction: Gremlins EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 10:34 pm

true, just don't want to go to the trouble to make a MGQ paradox esque story with several heroes, and write it all out, only for no one to even bother checking it out, was going to write sexy scenes between the humans and midara, but the Gremlins are 100% no sexy stuff, they are out to kill and kill alone
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Third faction: Gremlins   Third faction: Gremlins EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 9:57 am

Im not against it, but why?
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Third faction: Gremlins   Third faction: Gremlins EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 10:00 am

Just thought it would be fun, I enjoy the "Mutual destruction or alliance, hmmm... I choose Alliance" Bit
Back to top Go down
Ninja_Named_Bob

Ninja_Named_Bob

PostSubject: Re: Third faction: Gremlins   Third faction: Gremlins EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 3:38 am

Craicte wrote:
Just thought it would be fun, I enjoy the "Mutual destruction or alliance, hmmm... I choose Alliance" Bit

I think you're going to see a lot of push-back on this. While you might think it's a neat concept to explore, the primary focus of the rp section is for sexy women to dominate hapless heroes and heroines and tempt them into depravity via (mostly) kisses. Grotesque monsters with the sole intent of inflicting physical punishment to force hero and midara into subjugation isn't exactly what a lot of people would call "sexy". Neat, but not something a lot of people can get off to.

TAMA's Theme

"I just want to relieve my sexual frustrations. All I feel towards a cat eared high school girl in her underwear... is lust."-Araragi, Koyomi

https://imgur.com/gallery/Jm8p1S8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Third faction: Gremlins   Third faction: Gremlins Empty

Back to top Go down

Third faction: Gremlins
Page 1 of 1