Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gage vs. Candy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VulcanS

VulcanS

Gage vs. Candy Empty
PostSubject: Gage vs. Candy   Gage vs. Candy EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 1:22 pm

The wrestler let out a sigh as he stood up from his bench after completing another workout— anything to get his mind off of his recent bout with a throng of midara. He brought his towel up to his face to wipe sweat from his brow. A shower would have to wait until he got back to his apartment because he felt he had already spent enough time in this place as it was.

As he moved to his locker, he heard what sounded like the door and turned toward the noise... Who could be coming in this late? Given his luck, it was likely another midara to come and run amok. He’d been in contact with wonderful midara as of late but even he had to admit he was almost getting weary of all this attention. The grappler did identify more as a loner, after all.

The old ruleset applies: the rolls are 1 to 100 even rolls are a success, uneven rolls are a failure.
-Characters are allowed 1 free action but must otherwise stick to their movepools
-Instead of VIRTUE and VICE, the adventurers have WILLPOWER and the midara have STAMINA.
-Encounters that use characters from the OpenRPG may cause a re-appearance of said midara, depending on outcome.

Paralyzed status- Character will be unable to move next turn and will be unable to dodge the next attack

Charmed Status- The next attack dealt by the midara does +1 Willpower damage

Bind Status- Character will be unable to move and continually suffer 2 Willpower damage each turn unless they roll a 50 or higher and escape

Even rolls higher than 85 are considered critical and allows the attacker to follow up with another move

Gage has 30 willpower

Candy has 30 willpower/stamina

Open the game!!!

Craicte

Gage vs. Candy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Candy   Gage vs. Candy EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 1:29 pm

Candy walked in and smiled warmly to him "Well hiya there sweetie, you look Tuckered out, how about I let you have some fun with a real woman?"

She then bears her rump to him, waving it sexuallyy before rubbing it against him. with a mastery unlike that of any human girl. Her rump jiggled at the slightest touch, and was softer than a cloud.

[Mommas birthing hips, rolled a 20]
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

Gage vs. Candy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Candy   Gage vs. Candy EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 1:52 pm

The wrestler was more than a little surprised to find that there was indeed a midara in his gym, but then again this was no ordinary midara... This was a snake woman with exaggerated proportions, to say the least. Gage was somewhat nervous just looking at her but he didn’t have time to gawk for long as she headed straight for him!

“Listen, lady, I don’t know how you got in here, but you better—“

The grappler was cut short by the vixen’s enormous back end smothering the crotch of his pants with stunning effectiveness. It felt so incredibly good that he could almost think about giving up on retaliation. But now was not the time for that.

“Hrk... Get off!”

In a show of Herculean strength of will, Gage lifted the serpentine woman by locking his arms around her like a bear trap in an effort to try and bring her in for a Mighty Grapple. Anything just to get her to give him some slack.

(Mighty Grapple)

Craicte

Gage vs. Candy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Candy   Gage vs. Candy EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 2:05 pm

[... you rolled an 11, so does that count as a crit fail here? I'll go with it as that, and I rolled... a 72., so, if I was wrong on the crit, I will edit, do not worry, I am a fair sport]

Candy smiled as she wrapped her arms around Gages head as he tried in vain to lift her, only for her to gently, almost lovingly tilt his head back and passionately kiss him, her tongue dancing in his mouth as she let her succulent saliva fill his mouth before disconnecting, her lips connected to his by a string of spit "Mmmm... you taste good, my little babe."
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

Gage vs. Candy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Candy   Gage vs. Candy EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 2:07 pm

[this added a point of Mommas boy, btw]
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

Gage vs. Candy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Candy   Gage vs. Candy EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 2:59 pm

[No, that’s more than fair enough. High risk move, What with being close proximity]

As Gage tried to hoist up the woman, he found it to be nigh impossible for him to keep his grip on her on account of her slick scales disallowing the possibility of much traction. It didn’t help that she was much bigger than he was, either.

Before the wrestler had the chance to rethink his strategy, he found his head being craned up to face the lascivious herpetological marvel. It was then her soft lips planted right on his, enveloping his own lips and his mind with a sort of a lustful haze. He could do nothing but wait for her to release him, allowing him to pull back with a gasp.

“Jesus... No time for even names, huh?! Not very courteous for someone who’s a rather intrusive guest!”

Gage figured he’d have to keep the feats of strength to a minimum for now, so with a steely resolve, he grabbed the woman’s wrist with an iron grip to yank her right into him. As she traveled forward to meet him, he planned to extend his arm to give her his Guillotine Clothesline, aiming to take her down a peg or two.

(Guillotine Clothesline)

Craicte

Gage vs. Candy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Candy   Gage vs. Candy EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 4:12 am

[hey, sorry I was gone so long, life's been crazy. Wanna continue?]
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

Gage vs. Candy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Candy   Gage vs. Candy EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 6:49 am

(Sure, if you want!)

Craicte

Gage vs. Candy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Candy   Gage vs. Candy EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 4:47 pm

[ok, you rolled a 33, and I rolled an 88... you want me to reroll, or go with it? I feel that these rolls are unfair]
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

Gage vs. Candy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Candy   Gage vs. Candy EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 5:45 pm

(Just go with what comes up, RNG can’t be helped.)

Gage vs. Candy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gage vs. Candy   Gage vs. Candy Empty

Back to top Go down

Gage vs. Candy
Page 1 of 1