Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

(w.i.p) Strife Wirefeint The Lawyer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

(w.i.p) Strife Wirefeint The Lawyer Empty
PostSubject: (w.i.p) Strife Wirefeint The Lawyer   (w.i.p) Strife Wirefeint The Lawyer EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 3:19 pm

Name: Strife Wirefeint
Description: wirefeint has a large black hair blue eyes .usually he use a lawyer costume as his main dress,sometimes he use a black Tshirt ,green pants and white shoes,he has a high intellect in addition to a great knowledge about law capable of using it as a combat weapon

Move list:

mecanichs: Pshycological combat:
when his oponent try to charm him,or afect his mind with an attack whith pshycological effects he have a chance to negate the charm o another negative mental status using his knowledge as a mental shield

Objection!: can be used every 3 turn, when a oponent try to use his/her turn for healing his/her wounds Strife make a Objection interrupting him/her

Take this proof: can be used every 2 turns, Strife run and go for a quick punch on the face while saying "Take this proof of pain" or a fast kick Saying "Take this proof of Skill"

Law of the lawyer: can be used every 4 turns, a counter that make the place of combat change to a court, the oponent has to roll a 12 or higher to scape ,or the court start and the oponent will be declared guilty and stuned

interrogatory: Strife ask a few question to his oponent if the oponent lie Strife make a triple kick combo dealing high damage but if the oponent say the truth Strife only reward the oponent with a simle punch.

Final move: The proof is all on the judgement: Strife make his "law of the lawyer" move but this time as a real judgement and his person as the fiscal causing the opponent to lose the trial and end up imprisoned causing a lot of damage, at the end of the turn the place returns to normal.

(picture in progress)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWSRqWpWPzE -Glen and Prowd Them

(w.i.p) Strife Wirefeint The Lawyer
Page 1 of 1