Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TAMA

Go down 
+2
forest Assasin
Ninja_Named_Bob
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja_Named_Bob

Ninja_Named_Bob

TAMA Empty
PostSubject: TAMA   TAMA EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 4:31 am

Disclaimer: This is a character profile designed under the (currently) unapproved revised rp system found  here with the sole intent of testing, and nothing else. Those interested in role-playing with this character should take this into account before making their decision.

Name: TAM (Tactical Arousal Manipulation Android)

Appearance:TAMA Rsz_1haydeemenu

Personal History:

Searching...

Request Accepted

This unit began functionality on 22XX and is currently the only model in existence. For purposes unknown to this unit, it was displaced from time and its point of origin. Contact with the locale has resulted in the assimilation of behaviors similar to a faction possibly despised by the rest of the locale. Further research and inquiry is necessary before investigations can conclude. For the purpose of research, this unit has altered its only physiology and combat capabilities to suit its current *bzzt* dispo-*bzzt* desire.

The grou-*bzzt* resis-*bzzt* future slaves known as "Heroes" are to be approached peacefull-*bzzt*AGGRESSIVELY and engaged only when-*bzzt*AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AND SEXUALLY DOMINATED. It is possible that displacement has damaged this unit's purpose and functio-*bzzt* THIS UNIT IS FUNCTIONING PROPERLY. THIS UNIT'S PURPOSE IS TO DOMINATE ALL HEROES.

Repair is advised when possible. Terminate inquiry.

Weapon: None

Taming: 8

Stats:

Strength: 5
Dexterity: 5
Stamina: 5
Agility: 3
Charisma: 2

Passive Skill

Full Alert: This unit possesses impressive sonar and visual capabilities, able to detect targe-*bzzt* MISBEHAVING SLAVES from all angles within a 2 mile radius. Coupled with a chassis and limbs that can move 360 degrees in any direction, this unit's agility is increased by 1 point per level. *bzzt* WARNING: UNIT IS AWARE OF A WALL NEITHER VISIBLE TO THE NAKED EYE OR KNOWABLE BY THE MEATBAGS. INVESTIGATION REQUIRED.

Combat Skills

Grapple: This unit attempts to grapple a target. If successful, target is afflicted by Bound status.

"Love Me" Gas: When a target is afflicted with Bound status, this unit's "face shield" raises to produce an inhalant in the form of a pink, gaseous substance. When inhaled, target may become afflicted with Infatuation. Upon inhalation, target receives 2 points of willpower damage and is released to pursue their desires with this unit.

Silicone Butt Tease: This unit's body is 90% silicone-based. On a whim, this unit may inflate, deflate, or perform acts to arouse the target greatly. When performing, this unit prefers pressing its butt against a target's crotch and overwhelming them with rubbing. A target may find this unit's butt quite firm and intoxicating, leading to Charmed status. Otherwise, this technique only does 2 damage. WARNING: WALL INTERFERING WITH ANALYSIS OF CAPABILITIES.

Silicone Breast Press: This unit's*bzzt* (EXPLANATION ALREADY STATED) breasts are quite soft. A target's desires may be fulfilled with this unit's breasts if they desire. When a unit's pants are removed, this unit may engage them physically with what persons of this world call "paizuri" or "puff-puff". If target has refused to disrobe, this unit may inflict Bound and press its breasts against their crotch in that manner. Targets will receive 2 points of damage.

Hypnotic Light Show: This unit's face shield protects important circuitry, and produces visual indicators of its statu-*bzzt*VISUAL STIMULI TO DISTRACT SLAVES. When this display engages, a target may find themselves overwhelmed mentally. May inflict Trance status. 2 points of willpower damage otherwise.

Kissable Lips: This unit's body can be altered accordi-*bzzt* (EXPLANATION ALREADY STATED) The face shield may produce a pair of puffy, albeit normal-sized lips. Such lips are inhumanly soft and quite tempting for weaker targets. A target who is kissed receives 2 points of willpower damage.

"Sleepy-time" Gas: As stated before *pause for interruption* ... this unit's face-plate may raise to expose a gas-producing subsystem. Targets that insist on damaging this unit will be blasted with a calming gas. 2 willpower damage with a chance to inflict Exhaustion.

TAMA's Theme

"I just want to relieve my sexual frustrations. All I feel towards a cat eared high school girl in her underwear... is lust."-Araragi, Koyomi

https://imgur.com/gallery/Jm8p1S8
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

TAMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAMA   TAMA EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 7:22 am

I would like to fight against tama if possible..

Ninja_Named_Bob

Ninja_Named_Bob

TAMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAMA   TAMA EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 7:50 am

WE HAVE A DISCORD, SIR.

Also, you may fight the sexy gynoid.

TAMA's Theme

"I just want to relieve my sexual frustrations. All I feel towards a cat eared high school girl in her underwear... is lust."-Araragi, Koyomi

Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

TAMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAMA   TAMA EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 8:09 am

thanks, so, when we can start the fight?

Ninja_Named_Bob

Ninja_Named_Bob

TAMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAMA   TAMA EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 8:10 am

Just send me the stats you decided on and I'll open the rp.

TAMA's Theme

Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

TAMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAMA   TAMA EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 10:19 am

Don’t get very many— hardly any— mechanical type midara so this is something I’m totally about. Great profile!

Warrior of Darkness

TAMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAMA   TAMA EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 9:23 am

I really like this midara, i would like to fight her when its possible
Back to top Go down

TAMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAMA   TAMA EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 7:45 pm

Yeah definitely wanna fight
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

TAMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAMA   TAMA EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 6:35 pm

Ditto
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

TAMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAMA   TAMA EmptyFri May 18, 2018 5:39 pm

Just thought of something that could function as her breastfeeding. Her silicone forms nipples, and she pumps liquid love me gas through her new nipples.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

TAMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAMA   TAMA EmptyFri May 18, 2018 5:45 pm

This is pretty impressive and unique compared to other characters. If possible, I'd like to give it a go.

TAMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAMA   TAMA Empty

Back to top Go down

TAMA
Page 1 of 1