Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WIP Mugen Character from a friend.

Go down 
+9
NeoGeno450
animefan217
Professor Tree
Zesquid
pepez
Mkmd13
ChevalierDiabolique
wolfzero001
kissy lips*
13 posters
AuthorMessage
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

WIP Mugen Character from a friend. Empty
PostSubject: WIP Mugen Character from a friend.   WIP Mugen Character from a friend. EmptySat Nov 11, 2017 6:54 pm

UPDATE: She's feature complete and ready to download, you can see what she has and get her from this link.
https://mrpr1993.deviantart.com/art/Carmelita-MUGEN-CHARACTER-DOWNLOAD-730972856

----

Figured i'd post about this MUGEN character being made by a friend of mine named "MrPr1993" since it has some kissy attacks in there.
As for who/what. She's a chocolate slime gal lab experiment named "Carmelita".
Here are some gifs of her.

First her "grab" so to speak. Let's say her lips are sticky enough to hold her opponent for a bit.
WIP Mugen Character from a friend. Kiss10

Next, a charge attack of sorts that deals a number of hits upon contact before ending.
WIP Mugen Character from a friend. Charge10

She has a blown kiss attack that sends her lips right at the opponent, with a super variant sending a larger pair of lips out, couldn't get gifs of those though. There will be a hyper of her going "giantess mode" and smothering the opponent in gigantic kisses though. So that's another thing to look forward to. =3
So instead, here are a couple of other things from her.

An intro animation with her smothering a scientist senseless with her kisses before noticing the opponent.
WIP Mugen Character from a friend. Smooch11

And lastly(for now atleast), the victory animation with her showing the viewer some love. Even leaves behind a kiss mark in-game.
WIP Mugen Character from a friend. Smooch10

So what do you guys think of her?

Last edited by NeoGeno450 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kissy lips*

kissy lips*

PostSubject: Re: WIP Mugen Character from a friend.   WIP Mugen Character from a friend. EmptySat Nov 11, 2017 7:44 pm

Really nice animations.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: WIP Mugen Character from a friend.   WIP Mugen Character from a friend. EmptySat Nov 11, 2017 8:38 pm

Impressive! X3
Back to top Go down
ChevalierDiabolique

ChevalierDiabolique

PostSubject: Re: WIP Mugen Character from a friend.   WIP Mugen Character from a friend. EmptySat Nov 11, 2017 11:54 pm

Pretty amazing, hope to see much more of her soon
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: WIP Mugen Character from a friend.   WIP Mugen Character from a friend. EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 12:17 pm

Really amazing work, but sadly, just not my type Sad

PostSubject: Re: WIP Mugen Character from a friend.   WIP Mugen Character from a friend. EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 1:23 pm

Very nice! Is he doing that right now? or?

Lets hope its going to be good AI. Usually when u play against ai they are too easy or too powerfull!

Nice work anyway! maybe not my type but still i cant wait to try..
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: WIP Mugen Character from a friend.   WIP Mugen Character from a friend. EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 2:30 pm

Yeah she's being worked on right now from what I know.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: WIP Mugen Character from a friend.   WIP Mugen Character from a friend. EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 9:49 pm

Can't wait to see some footage of her in the future Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Professor Tree

Professor Tree

PostSubject: Re: WIP Mugen Character from a friend.   WIP Mugen Character from a friend. EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 9:54 pm

pepez wrote:
Let's hope it's going to be good AI. Usually when u play against ai they are too easy or too powerful!

Yeah, I have the same concern. This has my attention, no doubt. However, I won't have fun fighting this thing if its AI doesn't make proper use of all the character's skills.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: WIP Mugen Character from a friend.   WIP Mugen Character from a friend. EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 3:48 pm

Just wanted to update with a preview of her second hyper. Basically she knocks her opponent up into the air and comes crashing down as a giantess, smothering them in a gigantic smothering smooch. =3

WIP Mugen Character from a friend. Unknow11
Back to top Go down
animefan217

PostSubject: Re: WIP Mugen Character from a friend.   WIP Mugen Character from a friend. EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 9:10 am

So many kiss attack choices, her 2nd win animation could be that but leaving more lip prints on the screen.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: WIP Mugen Character from a friend.   WIP Mugen Character from a friend. EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 4:45 pm

Well her other animation is currently her cosplaying as various gals in media. Mainly fighting games. For example there's one of Chun-Li and one of Eliza from Skullgirls.
Back to top Go down
pepez

PostSubject: Re: WIP Mugen Character from a friend.   WIP Mugen Character from a friend. EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 8:44 pm

I cant wait. Very Happy looking good
Back to top Go down
pepez

PostSubject: Re: WIP Mugen Character from a friend.   WIP Mugen Character from a friend. EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 8:45 pm

have your friend any website? where you can check updates/Pic etc? Smile
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: WIP Mugen Character from a friend.   WIP Mugen Character from a friend. EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 11:11 am

Well he does have a deviantart, that being MrPr1993. But he doesn't post updates on her there.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: WIP Mugen Character from a friend.   WIP Mugen Character from a friend. EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 7:48 pm

Edited the initial post since she's complete. Have fun with her, guys!
Back to top Go down
sum1confused

PostSubject: Re: WIP Mugen Character from a friend.   WIP Mugen Character from a friend. EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 2:22 am

Hey this is an awesome char, thanks very much for sharing!
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: WIP Mugen Character from a friend.   WIP Mugen Character from a friend. EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 2:12 pm

So, I sort of have heavily mixed feelings on mrpr's stuff (some nuances with how he does lips, also not too fond of the super-sized breasts), but I am actually pretty curious about this character. Thing is, I don't have MUGEN. Would anyone be willing to put up some gameplay vids of her? owo? If anyone's concerned about it being on their Youtube, you could probably put it up as unlisted.

It's incredible to think about how much things have changed. But I still do my best to be the best me I can.
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: WIP Mugen Character from a friend.   WIP Mugen Character from a friend. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 2:51 pm

https://www.deviantart.com/art/C-Carmelita-741291629 Some art of the character that I saw in ye olde watch list
Back to top Go down
Scooblyboob

Scooblyboob

PostSubject: Re: WIP Mugen Character from a friend.   WIP Mugen Character from a friend. EmptyFri Apr 15, 2022 4:23 am

Here's some gameplay footage for those who want it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUeyfxZ57LS9ty4ROIUY8SQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WIP Mugen Character from a friend.   WIP Mugen Character from a friend. Empty

Back to top Go down

WIP Mugen Character from a friend.
Page 1 of 1