Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b

Go down 
+33
slippyg
No one
Warrior of Darkness
BurningVulcan
Weatherkeep
Professor Tree
MistaJoestar
BoredAF
notbutnot
Threshold
Panoptes
angrywhiteboy42
ShadithBro
maybeimalion
Yuna
ConTheMink
sfbirdie
Cyberstrike
guametsunami
Mizuhashi
The_Traveller
Dataslycer
hasemeow
Enteriono99
gopher
Eredin
anon64
DocBadonk
epickark
forest Assasin
kissfan
Fuddyduddy
Mkmd13
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
DocBadonk

DocBadonk

Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 2:17 pm

I've noticed that when selecting a soothing potion I can instead consume the Vandal's Note... thus preventing me from accessing the dungeon.
Back to top Go down
Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 8:00 pm

forest Assasin wrote:
i can't beat the imĀ“trio is really unfair i'm getting sick of lose at them please ._.

Yeahhh they are getting nerfed with the bug fix patch that I'm working on to fix all the bugs that I missed.
Cause there was alot.

Also the stun on orgasm thing will be going away.

epickark wrote:
Great work you're doing here, sleep status was a very nice addition and the dungeon mobs are great.
There seems to be an error you can get after working for the bar and meeting the 3 elves though, after clearing the dungeon and going there directly through the sigil, there will eventually be a random encounter replaced by the 3 elves again, followed by a guaranteed exception.https://pastebin.com/Xr54fAK1

EDIT: Using Numb Self prevents the use of the push away action, instead causing the player to recast Numb Self

Yeah elf thing was because I forgot to change a thing. Has been fixed for the next ver.

The numb self thing is new... Will look into fixing that.

AnnonChen wrote:
I've noticed that when selecting a soothing potion I can instead consume the Vandal's Note... thus preventing me from accessing the dungeon.

Yeah the consumable bug is a problem, that I thought I fixed for this ver, but is fixed for v9.1 when I put that out.
Should be wednesday I think. Should.
Back to top Go down
DocBadonk

DocBadonk

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 12:42 am

I made this one for Nicci... but editing the "picture" tag from blank in the json file and placing said image in a cutom directory under the "images" folder doesn't seem to do me any good... is there a size or dimensional limit I might be breaking?
Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 2 Nicci10
Back to top Go down
Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 6:17 pm

v9.1 is out fixing many issues, and some other stuff.
Remember to update your save in options.
Edit: v9.1a hotfix out to fix more bugs.

DocBadonk wrote:
I made this one for Nicci... but editing the "picture" tag from blank in the json file and placing said image in a cutom directory under the "images" folder doesn't seem to do me any good... is there a size or dimensional limit I might be breaking?
Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 2 Nicci10

"picture": "Monsters/nicci.jpg"
Something like this right?
and the folder is in the images folder.
Should work fine, so my guess is that you edited the monster files in the game folder not the renpy folder.

I really need to stop leaving those files in the game folder >.>
Back to top Go down
epickark

epickark

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 1:23 pm

Seems to be a bug with adding locations where the new location will get the properties of Forest Dungeon. Tried making a new area with the testLocation.json but while the name was correct on the select screen, clicking on the area will change the name to Forest Dungeon as well as the background. Only blue slime cards were visible as well (New area was basically a near unmodified copy of testLocation).
Back to top Go down
Panoptes

Panoptes

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 8:25 pm

are you supposed to be able to beat sofia yet? i'm lvl 25 and i stand no chance against her, might be due to the weaknesses i chose though
Back to top Go down
Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 2:03 pm

epickark wrote:
Seems to be a bug with adding locations where the new location will get the properties of Forest Dungeon. Tried making a new area with the testLocation.json but while the name was correct on the select screen, clicking on the area will change the name to Forest Dungeon as well as the background. Only blue slime cards were visible as well (New area was basically a near unmodified copy of testLocation).

That will be fixed in the next version of the game, thank you for informing me.

Panoptes wrote:
are you supposed to be able to beat sofia yet? i'm lvl 25 and i stand no chance against her, might be due to the weaknesses i chose though

She was not designed to be beaten. Once more later game enemies and content starts getting made I'll be able to better tune her so you can beat her at later levels.
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 9:46 pm

Yo threshold, awesome game you got here and I know you put a lot of work into it. Not tryna be pushy or whatever but do you know when more content (enemies, locations, bosses, etc) will be released?
Back to top Go down
Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 11:29 am

guametsunami wrote:
Yo threshold, awesome game you got here and I know you put a lot of work into it. Not tryna be pushy or whatever but do you know when more content (enemies, locations, bosses, etc) will be released?

At some point in the future.
But really next update if I had to guess I would be in about two weeks? Depends how things go.
And it won't be a big content update, the next one i'm working involves more back end system stuff and combat.
Back to top Go down
Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 6:06 pm

Hate to double post but v10 is now out.
Almost entire mechanical changes.
Check the changelog for details.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 8:42 pm

Can't wait to try this out over the weekend!

epickark

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 7:21 pm

Very nice, I'll be sure to add a mod soon. Thanks a lot for the genderpossessive tag changes btw, much easier to type heorshe than what it was before.
Bugs so far:
*Casting calm mind will bring up the prompt to select an enemy instead of automatically casting into for yourself, seems to correctly work otherwise though. (Only happens during group fights)
*Casting sensitivity brings up an error screen. EDIT: (Only applies to perpetua?) (But correctly applies the status effect)
*Casting charm against Ancilla brings up an error screen.
*Ancilla never uses Fluff Step, turn occasionally processes instantly without her acting
*Using Magical Binding on an enemy will bring up an error screen every time it's their turn.
*Using potions outside of combat brings up an error screen.

EDIT: Ah, worth noting that I installed V10 over 9.1 instead of a fresh install, probably what's causing most of the problems. Running on a fresh install now and can confirm all the listed bugs.
Back to top Go down
Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 3:46 pm

epickark wrote:
Very nice, I'll be sure to add a mod soon. Thanks a lot for the genderpossessive tag changes btw, much easier to type heorshe than what it was before.
Bugs so far:
*Casting calm mind will bring up the prompt to select an enemy instead of automatically casting into for yourself, seems to correctly work otherwise though. (Only happens during group fights)
*Casting sensitivity brings up an error screen. EDIT: (Only applies to perpetua?) (But correctly applies the status effect)
*Casting charm against Ancilla brings up an error screen.
*Ancilla never uses Fluff Step, turn occasionally processes instantly without her acting
*Using Magical Binding on an enemy will bring up an error screen every time it's their turn.
*Using potions outside of combat brings up an error screen.

EDIT: Ah, worth noting that I installed V10 over 9.1 instead of a fresh install, probably what's causing most of the problems. Running on a fresh install now and can confirm all the listed bugs.

The old gender functions were terrible and I hated them. Kept forgetting which was which. Now it's much simpler.

Yay, bugs to fix!
The sensitivity one is oddly specific.
and the charm thing.
The heck did I do to fluff step/skills for this patch for that to even happen... Worked in the last ver...
I will look into the restraint issue.
and I'm 90% sure I already know the issue with the potions.

Oh yeah you should not overwrite old files like that it may do weird ass shit.

Thank you for the bug information!
Back to top Go down
Fuddyduddy

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 1:10 am

Found a bug, fresh from the mill.

If Energy hits triple digit maximums, the button to exit the level up screen becomes completely unclickable.

Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 2 Screen10
Back to top Go down
Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 1:50 pm

epickark wrote:

I've managed to fix all the bugs you pointed out except this one, because I can't recreate it.
Could you pm me the details on how it happens, or the error code. Error code would help alot.

Fuddyduddy wrote:
Found a bug, fresh from the mill.

If Energy hits triple digit maximums, the button to exit the level up screen becomes completely unclickable.

Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 2 Screen10

I was about to start working on this issue actually!
Kept hearing about leveling up breaking. But you're the first i've seen to mention that the issue is energy, so i'm guessing it knocks everything down a slot and then sadness. Shouldn't be too hard to fix at least.
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 1:51 pm

So, here's an idea for something to have in an update: a request feature under surrender so you can have a specific attack done against you. It'd take some more writing for reactions and stuff but I think it'd be pretty interesting.
Back to top Go down
Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 7:07 pm

v10.1 is out fixing some issues and balancing some stuff.
Edit: v10.2 is now out fixing more stuff.
Edit: v10.2a fixing a few things.

guametsunami wrote:
So, here's an idea for something to have in an update: a request feature under surrender so you can have a specific attack done against you. It'd take some more writing for reactions and stuff but I think it'd be pretty interesting.

It is something I would like to add at some point.
Don't know when though.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 7:49 am

Been looking at this today, really good game you've got here

Just wondering in regards to modding, is it possible to create status effects?
Back to top Go down
Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 10:30 am

anon64 wrote:
Been looking at this today, really good game you've got here

Just wondering in regards to modding, is it possible to create status effects?

Completely new status effects? no, not without changing the actual game code.
Unless you use an existing one, the restraint effect can cover a lot of things for example.

What kind of status effects did you have in mind?
There are other effects I intend to add later on.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 1:35 pm

Having a closer look at the system yeah I think you're right, I can't think of any off the top of my head that I can't use pre existing ones for

Out of curiosity, which are you thinking of adding?
Back to top Go down
Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 6:50 pm

anon64 wrote:
Having a closer look at the system yeah I think you're right, I can't think of any off the top of my head that I can't use pre existing ones for

Out of curiosity, which are you thinking of adding?

Next one I'm planning to add will be a hypnosis/trance status effect. It's going to be a few major updates away still and I can't say 100% how it will function.

But currently general idea will be similar to how sleep functions, except it will be a count down from 10, and at 0 it's basically a loss state.
Additionally it will most likely not go away after combat.

There are some other status effects on my list, but they probably won't be for a while.
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 5:38 pm

Threshold, just wanted to let you know I'm a big fan of your work. Your descriptions of what's going on in the game are solid enough to overcome the lack of art for the characters. I think should continue the game and probably could make some money off this stuff in the future if you put as much work into everything else as you do the writing. Can't wait for the next update.
Back to top Go down
Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 7:40 pm

v11 is now out!

Eredin wrote:
Threshold, just wanted to let you know I'm a big fan of your work. Your descriptions of what's going on in the game are solid enough to overcome the lack of art for the characters. I think should continue the game and probably could make some money off this stuff in the future if you put as much work into everything else as you do the writing. Can't wait for the next update.

Thank you for your support!
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 9:57 am

Thanks for the update! Sadly, it seems the save compatibility is not working for me. I get exception errors when I load into a battle or when I look at my stats. I also started a new game and got a couple of exception errors against Succubus Trish. I managed to ignore them and finish the battle. If I have any more feedback for version 11, I'll edit this post.

EDIT:
Seems I get errors too when Kyra ungrapples me.
Back to top Go down
Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 10:36 am

Eredin wrote:
Thanks for the update! Sadly, it seems the save compatibility is not working for me. I get exception errors when I load into a battle or when I look at my stats. I also started a new game and got a couple of exception errors against Succubus Trish. I managed to ignore them and finish the battle. If I have any more feedback for version 11, I'll edit this post.

EDIT:
Seems I get errors too when Kyra ungrapples me.

Safest way to load a save is to load one in town square, go to options and hit the update save button.
But there may be some issues still floating around with it this patch.

Will look into the exception errors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next