A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Karbon Vs Pash II

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:42 pm

“Oh you boys, always so eager to...oh!”

Pash went wide eyed as she watched him plant his sword down and offered not to use it.

“I...ummmm, I, alright. You sure about this? I mean, coming into physical contact with me is usually what does a boy it….”

“But if you truly think you are that good, sure, let's have a sparing match where I don’t have to worry about a sword swing about in front of me.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:01 pm

Karbon nodded towards her and then lifted up his sword and put it back into his sheath. He then lifted both sword and sheath off of his back and placed it on a nearby rock. Placing a hand onto his shoulder, he cracked his neck and loosened it up.

"So, I'm ready whenever you are." He said with a confident expression.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:58 am

“Ah, such a gentleman,” said Pash.

She decided to waste no time at all and got right to business. Pash charged at him and pounced, hoping to bring him to the ground with her on top.

...but it did not work.

(Tackle - 41 - fail)

Pash kind of just ran into him with no effect. She then tried pushing some, but that did not work as well. She then gave up and backed up a little.

“Ummm, heheh, you are supposed to tumble to the ground you know?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:40 pm

Karbon watched as she charged right at him. Standing his ground firmly, she hit her body against his and he didn't budge an inch! She then tried again with a firm push, but his body still didn't move. "You're going to have to try harder than that." Karbon said looking back at her.

"Sure, I will fall to the ground... If I wanted to lose that is." He said with a bit of a grin. His eyes showed that he wasn't going to be throwing this match anytime soon.

Cracking his knuckles now, Karbon was ready to retaliate! Stepping forward, he tried to uppercut her right in the gut!

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:07 pm

Pash thought her little joke would make him ease up, but she had her answer when she realized that his fist was going right for her tummy. She had a 50/50 chance by choosing to dodge left or right. On instinct, she went with left. It seemed she was always more likely to get attacked from her left…

And it turns out she guessed right.

(Punch - 45 - miss)

“Ah ha! The ever graceful Pash once again so elegantly dances out of harm’s way!” said Pash, apparently providing commentary for herself.

While still in motion, she did a spin and blew a kiss. A single pink heart appeared and floated towards Karbon.

But instead of being graceful, she tripped on her own feet and fell the the ground.

“Oh noooooo,” she said on the way down.

(Kiss - 87 - critical fail)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:44 pm

Karbon was for sure ready for his fist to connect with her gut, but she dodged just in time for his fist to hit nothing but air.

"Dammit!" He said in frustration as he watched her twirl away.

He then saw her put her hand to her lips and blow him a kiss. He dodged out of the way and saw Pash trip and fall flat on her face.

He stopped and watched. It was like a train wreak. You know it's bad but you just can't look away. A slight laugh came out of Karbon's mouth when he saw her fall.

"Heh, walk much?" He said to her tauntingly.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:45 pm

“Why yes, I do walk much, thank you,” said Pash as she got up and dusted off her jeans. “It’s just because… it’s because my legs are tired, that’s all.”

Well, at least he did not take the chance to follow up. She was in the clear for now.

She brought both hands to her lips and blew out a double handed kiss.

(Love bombardment - 72 - success)

(Heart roll - 93 - 5 hearts)

Five big, bubbly hearts appeared and few towards Karbon. All five of them hit. It was like getting hit with five big water balloons filled with pleasure.

(5 damage)

Pash - 30
Karbon - 25
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:21 pm

"Tired huh? Riiigghhttt.." He said sarcastically. He watched her as she got back up to her feet and dust herself off. Getting back into his fighting position, Karbon awaited her next attack. He felt kind of bad that she tripped and fell, but they are in a match after all.

Karbon was about to attack, but Pash got the draw on him and fired five heart shaped bursts from her lips! "Oh cr-" Is all he could get out before all 5 hearts hit him and burst. This sent Karbon stumbling backwards with his hands in the air, trying to fan away the residue from the hearts.

Gaining his composure back from the attack, Karbon leaped forward and tried to kick her straight in the chest!

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:46 pm

“Oh, crap, I, ummmm, I did not think it was going to be that severe… I just thought…”

Her concern for his well being was cut short by the sight of him charging towards her, looking like he was going to kick her.

Kick - 20 - success - 2 damage
She tried to get out of the way, but the kick connected with her chest. There was a flash of pink around the point of impact and the girl went stumbling back.

“Arrgghhh, don’t you know that it is really not nice to hit a girl up there?”

She regained her footing and with a rapid movement blew out a kiss that sent a single heart speeding towards Karbon

But it missed

Love bullet - 39 - fail

Pash - 28
Karbon - 25
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:11 pm

His kick connected and sent her flying back a bit. He landed squarely back on his feet and watched as she regained her balance.

"Oh is that right? Well maybe I should just keep that up huh?" He said with a bit of a grin.

He was starting to get used to her attacks now and knew that she was going to try for another long range attack and was ready to dodge.

The heart came from her lips and Karbon dodged out of the way. "You're getting predictable now Pash."

Spinning around, a log about 5 foot high off the ground caught his eye. Running up to it, he jumped up and sprung off of it, trying to hit a moonsault on Pash!

(If you don't know what a moonsault is, here is a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycD8vvo6Jzo )

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:50 am

Pash got mesmerized by the sight of such acrobatics. Mesmerized enough to just stand there gawking until she realized too late what not getting out of the way meant for her head.

"That is quite impressive! I had no idea you could... Oww!"

Another pink flash emerged from the impact area and Pash staggered back a few steps while clutching her head.

"Eh, I suppose I deserve that for just standing there. Still, it was quite impressive."

Moonsault - 20 - success - 2 damage

Still clutching at her head, she was not exactly in the mood to charge forth at him, so she picked up the teddy bear and threw it at Karbon.

...But it just bounced off him harmlessly.

"Awwww man teddy, now is not the time to let me down."

Old friend - 15 - fail.

Pash - 26
Karbon - 25
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:39 pm

Karbon's moonsault landed perfectly on Pash, knocking her back from the impact. This was one of the many new moves that he has learned since the last time him and Pash fought.

"Hopefully you weren't too star struck on that." Karbon said with a bit of a grin. "Just keep watching me Pash, maybe I will be the one who tempts you!" He said teasingly.

Pash got back up and instead of rushing in on him, she threw a teddy bear at him. Karbon was expecting something fierce to pop out, but the bear hit his chest, made a squeaky noise, and fell to the ground. "... Well then, that's cute." Karbon said looking down at it.

Karbon then looked back up at Pash and launched right at her! He jumped up into the air and tried to land an elbow drop on top of her head!

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:22 pm

He once again jump up into the air was was going to come crashing down on her. Did he really think the same trick was going to work twice.

No, no it was not.

She just step out of the way and watched as Karbon went crashing to the ground. All the while she just casual watched him go down with a thud.

Elbow - 41 - fail

With him on the ground and went and stood over him. She had one foot by each of his ears, limiting his vision to only what was under her skirt.

"Soooo, if I remember correctly, you rather like *giggle* peaking up at my panties."

Lovely view - 1 damage

Pash - 26
Karbon - 24 - downed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:25 pm

He looked like he was going to hit his mark again, but Pash was able to side step out of the way. "Dammit!" Karbon said as he crashed to the ground.

He rolled over on his back and then saw two feet land beside his head. He looked up and could see right under her skirt! Her pink panties were in plain view to him now. Karbon immediately turned his attention elsewhere and said, "N-no... You are remembering w-wrong." Karbon managed to stammer out looking really red.

He then tried to roll away from Pash and get up.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:18 pm

Karbon made to get away from under her, but she was ready for it. She casually lifted her right pump and gently but firmly placed it on his chest, keeping him right where she wanted him to be.

Roll away - 11 - fail

"You know, *giggle* you are a terrible lair," she mocked. "Plus, come on. I mean, you clearly like this, you know damn well that I'm not going to hurt you, so... *giggle* what's the hang up?"

Her voice started getting really coquettish. More so than usual.

"Just give in to me boy, you know I'll take care of you..."

Pash - 26
Karbon - 24 - downed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:30 pm

As Karbon was about to roll away, he felt pressure right onto his chest.

He was then held back into place and said, "I'm not... um... lying." Karbon knew that she wouldn't hurt him, but this was just the beginning of the match, he couldn't give up yet!

"Like Hell I'm going to let you win already!" Karbon tried to grab her ankle and twist it so that she would fall over and he could escape.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:18 am

Karbon garbed her ankle and twisted, but he must had did it wrong because it had no effect.

Ankle twist - 35 - fail

"Oi! Stop that," said Pash to the boy bellow her."

"Ahem, I mean, *giggle* oh my, you just can't keep your hands off of me now can you. So are you one of those victorian era types, all into girl's ankles and whatnot," she teased.

"And why not let me win already? I mean, you can exhaust yourself in making a show of trying to resist me, orrrrrr, you can just lie back and let me make you *giggle* very happy."

Lovely view - continued

Pash - 26
Karbon - 23 - downed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:04 am

Twisting at the ankle, it appears that either his grip was bad, or that her ankle is just really strong! "Errr... You should of fell there." Karbon said underneath her.

"A thing for ankles? Is that even true?" Karbon said raising an eyebrow at her. He has never heard of such a thing before and was thinking that she was just trying to get into his head at this point.

"What fun would that be if I just let you win? No no... You will have to beat me fair and square before I will admit defeat to you!"

Well, if rolling away didn't work and grabbing her ankle wasn't an option, he will have to take a risk here and try to roll through her legs... Risk being that if she knew he was going to do this, he might get a face full of her ass...

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:01 pm

He rolled away between her legs and managed to get away. Pash tried to catch him between her legs as he rolled, hoping to get his head right under her skirt to have some fun, but alas, she was not quick enough.

Roll away - 50 - success

"What fun would it be if you let me win. *Giggle*, boy, don't lie to yourself. You know exactly how fun it will be if you let me win right now."

Pash then fired out a single kiss. A pink heart started to fly towards Karbon.

But it missed.

Kiss - 31 - miss

Pash - 26
Karbon - 23
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:57 pm

Karbon's plan worked! But he just narrowly escaped as he rolled away to safety. He quickly turned around and got up on his feet.

"I think it would be more fun to gloat about my victory against one of the toughest Midara I have ever fought." Karbon said back at her.

He then notices that she readied up a kiss and sent it his direction and jumped out of the way. Quickly thinking on his feet though, he saw a nearby tree branch hanging over Pash and got an idea.

"You know, I think you should look up."

It really doesn't matter if she does or not, Karbon thinks that his attack will hit anyways. Running straight at her, he jumps at the last moment, grabs the tree branch and swings his way towards Pash with both of his feet extended. Aiming to hit her with all of his might with both feet.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:23 am

Pash heard him tell her to look up, so she decided to not do that.

"Haha, yeah, fat chance of that happening. If you want me to look up, that means my best course of action would be to look dow... ARGH!"

While she was looking down, she got kicked square in the face by this Tarzan wannabe.

Perhaps looking up would have been the right thing to do, but what ever the case, she was now stumbling back. She then stumbled into a tree and then fell face first on the ground.

"Owwww, why would you go and do that..." as she got back to her feet.

Tree swing kick - 98 - critical - 3 damage

Pash - 23
Karbon - 23
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:59 pm

Well, his little trick worked, but not in the way he intended it. Oh well, as long as it was effective enough, he will take it. Karbon lands back on his feet in front of Pash.

"Looks like someone is a bit off of her game today huh?" He taunted. He saw her then try to get back up and then fall flat on her face once again. "Um, did you have a little too much to drink while you were lost in the woods? Or was it because you were drunk that you got lost in the woods?"

He thought that if he kept on teasing her like this, that it will get into her head and make her start to make dumb mistakes during the sparring match.

"The reason why I did that is because you never seen me do a move like that before. The element of surprise is a big part of my new strategy."

Seeing that she got back up to her feet and still by that tree, Karbon rushed in, intending to shoulder ram her and pin her right against the tree!

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:53 am

"Ugh, the one time I decide to do the opposite of what my opponent says and it comes back to bite me...

But before she could even finish that muttering to herself, she saw him charging towards her.

Before she could even react, he had slammed her against that same bloody tree again.

She was really starting to hate that tree.

Should slam - 68 - success - 2 damage

But on the bright side, with him trying to pin her against the tree, that brought his face into very close proximity to her own.

She pressed her lips against his and gave him a kiss that felt like it ended in an explosion. An explosion that send him right down to the ground on his back.

Love bullet - 52 - success - 2 damage + down

"*giggle,* you've learned alot, but still have not grasped the concept of keeping your face away from mine."

Pash - 21
Karbon - 21 + downed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:47 pm

Karbon saw the way how she was lost in thought and knew his shoulder ram was going to connect. Boom! He smashed her right into the tree!

This match was going pretty well on all accounts so far. He's been landing a lot of his hits and has only taken some minimum damage. This tree really seemed to have her number too!

"I bet that took the wind out of you, huh?" He said at her. But instead of responding back, she grasped his face and planted a big kiss on the lips!

"Dammit... well that backfired." Karbon said in his mind as he felt the explosion of pleasure blast him away and onto the ground.

"Well, it's kind of hard to keep my face away from you and attack at the same time." He protested back. Karbon then tries to stand up.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:35 pm

Karbon tried to get up, and he got up super well and looked really cool while doing so.

Get up - 88 - critical success

"*giggle* Ah, looks like you are flat on your back again, and you know what that makes me want to...Oh!"

Pash stood there stunned at how gracefully he was able to get up, and how he looked really cool while doing so.

Pash - 21
Karbon - 21
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   

Back to top Go down

Karbon Vs Pash II
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: