A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Karbon Vs Pash II

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:00 pm

"But letting me win would be so much more fun for the both of us, no? *giggle*"

"Oh, I would not dare? *giggle* Well, I just did. And why do you think I would not? You really think I worry about a boy not enjoying my kisses?"

"Well, for someone not planning on beating me up, you should have been swinging pretty hard at me, no?"

"And besides, I don't want to make you submit to me. I want you to do that on your own *giggle* It's so much more thrilling when a boy kneels before me on his own accord"

He struggled someone, and the clone lost her grip on him.

Struggle - 54 - success

"Ah, you got out. Could it be you don't like the feeling of a girl wrapping herself around you? *giggle* That would raise the question as to why you would want to fight me."

"But just to be sure, let me do a little test."

Before he even had a chance to get back into things after shaking the clone off, she lunged at him, crouched down in front of him, and planted a deep kiss on the crotch of his pants.

Admittedly, this was not her favorite move to pull. It was just a bit too, well, lewd for her tastes, but there was no doubting its effectiveness.

Very naughty kiss - 94 - success - 3 damage - critical

With her opponent stunned from her display of sexual prowess, she could not help but just rip off his shirt and then pull down his pants around his ankles out of a rush of the feeling of sexual dominance.

"Ah, looks I was worrying about nothing when I thought you might not like the touch of a girl," she giggled at her half naked opponent.

Pash - 14
Karbon - 12 - pants around ankles - shirt thrown off to the side
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:12 pm

Finally busting out of the hold, Karbon tried to catch his breath, but Pash had other things planned for him. Just as he was about to go in for another attack, Pash countered with a very... lewd attack of her own.

He went to grab her high, but she quickly ducked underneath him and he felt her gently hug his waist, "Wh-what are you doing?" Is all that he could say before he felt her sweet lips right on his member! Instant pleasure ran through his member all the way to his brain.

Completely stunned by this, Pash took it upon herself to strip him a bit. Karbon's shirt was taken off along with his pants being dropped to his ankles. His face turned bright red as he was almost naked in public now... Well, they weren't really in public since they were on the outskirts of town where nobody was.

"You know I'm straight from the start." He said bluntly and tried to back away, but with his pants at his ankles, this just served to trip him up and fall backwards. His back though hit the tree behind him and let him sitting underneath it. The wind got knocked out of him from his back hitting the tree so hard and he couldn't act this turn.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:14 pm

"Eh, I suppose I knew all along that you were straight, it is just so fun watching you boys get flustered about it as a girl is teasing you about it while simultaneously stripping your clothes off."

"*giggle* Just as I know that you tripping and falling so that you are sitting under that tree is no accident."

She walked right up to him and placed the fall of her pink pump right on his crotch. No pressure. But the threat was most certainly there.

"But seeing how you have been resisting me so hard, perhaps you want to hold out a bit longer, no?"

She then started swilling her pump on its stiletto heel, swiveling it left and right against his crotch.

"Soooo, how much longer to you want to resist me? Because I quite literally have all the time in the world."

compromising position - 1 damage

Pash - 14
Karbon - 11 - pants around ankles - shirt thrown off to the side
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:33 pm

"Resisting you? Of course I'm resisting you, I want to win after all." Karbon said while still catching his breath. He was also feeling cold since his clothes are off of him now.

He then felt her stiletto heel on his crotch and she started to grind it in. It wasn't painful and it aroused him a bit, but it was nothing that he couldn't handle.

"I will resist you until I'm declared the winner!" His position was saying otherwise though and he knew this. He needed to get up!

Before he can do that though, he has to deal with his pants situation though. Looking down at his ankles, Karbon tries to grab for his pants and put them back on.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   

Back to top Go down

Karbon Vs Pash II
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: