A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Karbon Vs Pash II

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:00 pm

"But letting me win would be so much more fun for the both of us, no? *giggle*"

"Oh, I would not dare? *giggle* Well, I just did. And why do you think I would not? You really think I worry about a boy not enjoying my kisses?"

"Well, for someone not planning on beating me up, you should have been swinging pretty hard at me, no?"

"And besides, I don't want to make you submit to me. I want you to do that on your own *giggle* It's so much more thrilling when a boy kneels before me on his own accord"

He struggled someone, and the clone lost her grip on him.

Struggle - 54 - success

"Ah, you got out. Could it be you don't like the feeling of a girl wrapping herself around you? *giggle* That would raise the question as to why you would want to fight me."

"But just to be sure, let me do a little test."

Before he even had a chance to get back into things after shaking the clone off, she lunged at him, crouched down in front of him, and planted a deep kiss on the crotch of his pants.

Admittedly, this was not her favorite move to pull. It was just a bit too, well, lewd for her tastes, but there was no doubting its effectiveness.

Very naughty kiss - 94 - success - 3 damage - critical

With her opponent stunned from her display of sexual prowess, she could not help but just rip off his shirt and then pull down his pants around his ankles out of a rush of the feeling of sexual dominance.

"Ah, looks I was worrying about nothing when I thought you might not like the touch of a girl," she giggled at her half naked opponent.

Pash - 14
Karbon - 12 - pants around ankles - shirt thrown off to the side
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:12 pm

Finally busting out of the hold, Karbon tried to catch his breath, but Pash had other things planned for him. Just as he was about to go in for another attack, Pash countered with a very... lewd attack of her own.

He went to grab her high, but she quickly ducked underneath him and he felt her gently hug his waist, "Wh-what are you doing?" Is all that he could say before he felt her sweet lips right on his member! Instant pleasure ran through his member all the way to his brain.

Completely stunned by this, Pash took it upon herself to strip him a bit. Karbon's shirt was taken off along with his pants being dropped to his ankles. His face turned bright red as he was almost naked in public now... Well, they weren't really in public since they were on the outskirts of town where nobody was.

"You know I'm straight from the start." He said bluntly and tried to back away, but with his pants at his ankles, this just served to trip him up and fall backwards. His back though hit the tree behind him and let him sitting underneath it. The wind got knocked out of him from his back hitting the tree so hard and he couldn't act this turn.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:14 pm

"Eh, I suppose I knew all along that you were straight, it is just so fun watching you boys get flustered about it as a girl is teasing you about it while simultaneously stripping your clothes off."

"*giggle* Just as I know that you tripping and falling so that you are sitting under that tree is no accident."

She walked right up to him and placed the fall of her pink pump right on his crotch. No pressure. But the threat was most certainly there.

"But seeing how you have been resisting me so hard, perhaps you want to hold out a bit longer, no?"

She then started swilling her pump on its stiletto heel, swiveling it left and right against his crotch.

"Soooo, how much longer to you want to resist me? Because I quite literally have all the time in the world."

compromising position - 1 damage

Pash - 14
Karbon - 11 - pants around ankles - shirt thrown off to the side
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:33 pm

"Resisting you? Of course I'm resisting you, I want to win after all." Karbon said while still catching his breath. He was also feeling cold since his clothes are off of him now.

He then felt her stiletto heel on his crotch and she started to grind it in. It wasn't painful and it aroused him a bit, but it was nothing that he couldn't handle.

"I will resist you until I'm declared the winner!" His position was saying otherwise though and he knew this. He needed to get up!

Before he can do that though, he has to deal with his pants situation though. Looking down at his ankles, Karbon tries to grab for his pants and put them back on.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:55 pm

"You want to win? *giggle* And what would you gain from winning?"

Pash continued to rub the ball of her pump against him, enjoying tormenting him. She loved how boys squirmed when she put her foot on their parts. Letting them simmer in the threat of absolute agony should they not hurry up and turn into a good little boy for her and do as she says. The idea that at any second she could...

...wait, what was he doing?...

...why is he trying to pull up his pants?

...he realizes that her foot is between his legs right?...

He pulled his pants up, but then they bumped up against her ankle, unable to go any further.

"Ummm, what are you doing? You are supposed to super submissive and terrified right now. I have my foot on your parts. How are you even going to get your pants up? I just don't..."

Pash just kind of stared at him for a bit. Now she was confused.

Pash - 14
Karbon - 10 - pants around ankles - shirt thrown off to the side
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:09 pm

"I will gain my dignity and pride back!" He retorts back at her. Feeling her heel on his crotch rub some more, his member started to swell. The stimulation that she was providing was really nice, but he knew he would be a sitting duck if he just sat back and enjoyed it.

Pulling his pants up, he noticed something that should of been obvious to him... Her leg was in the way. He stopped and looked up at her.

"Um... Could you please lift up your foot for a second?" He asked her.

"I'm not really scared of you because the last time we fought for real, you told me that you weren't the type of Midara that kills men."

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:36 pm

"Gain your dignity and pride back eh? Haha, you just said that you are not scared of me because I'm not a threat. What dignity and pride do you have to gain from defeating a harmless girl, huh?"

"Oh so you want me to move my foot? Perhaps you would like me to place it somewhere else? Like your *giggle* face?"

Pash had not forgotten how much he did not like that, so the idea of tormenting him some more was appealing to her. That and she was not willing to give up her advantage just yet, so she wanted to stall a little.

She continued to rub her pink pump up and down her opponent.

Pash - 14
Karbon - 9 - pants around ankles - shirt thrown off to the side
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:51 pm

"Ew, gross!" He said at the thought of her rubbing her feet on his face. Karbon may like a girls ass, but there was something about feet that just made him want to crawl away and hide somewhere.

No matter where he tried to guard, her foot always found an open spot and it was becoming a losing battle for him. "Blech! Get it away!" He said with his eyes closed and his arms outstretched trying to block away her foot.

"Maybe I will just have to fight pantless." He said in his head, knowing that this is just going nowhere for him. With Pash so close though, he needed to clear some space. Trying to catch her foot, he wanted to throw her off balance and away from him!

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:33 pm

Pash was having way too much fun poking and prodding at him with her foot.

"Hahahaha, oh, up high! No! Down low! *giggle*"

"Ugh, I don't get you boys. You like how I smell under my skirt but you don't like how my feet smell. They are the same thing! They are just both concentrated areas of my... AHHHH!"

Karbon had grabbed hold of her foot when she was lecturing and pushed it away, sending her tumbling backwards.

Pash - 14
Karbon - 9 - pants around ankles - shirt thrown off to the side
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:53 pm

Getting some distance between them now, Karbon has a few options. One, he could try and pull up his pants, but that will still leave him sitting there with a chance for Pash to get right back on him. Two, he can ditch his pants and stand up, but be fighting without pants one... Pretty weird. Or three, Karbon could just sit there and give up... Nahhhhhhh.

Seeing that his second option is the better of the two evils, Karbon kicks off his pants from his ankles and stands back up, "If you want to fight me naked, then so be it!" The wind was starting to kick up and he could feel the draft between his legs. "This is going to feel really strange..." He said to himself.

Karbon saw Pash get back up as well. She was looking worse for wear before, but now, she seems more confident and Karbon can feel that he doesn't have much gas left in the tank. "I need to finish this here and now." He said to himself as he balls up his fists to get ready for an attack.

Trying to find a weakpoint, Karbon focuses on her gut. "Maybe I can take her breath away with a nice punch." Dashing forward now, he tries to land a nice gut punch!

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:07 pm

When Pash stopped stumbling backwards she came to a horrifying realization.

Karbon was charging at her.

Naked.

"AHHHH!!!! What are you doing!?!?!?!" said Pash looking away and putting on hand up to cover her eyes. "Pulling down your pants is suppose to make you more submissive, not this!!!!"

Pash was too focused on not looking at him flopping around to avoid his punch. She took it full force to her tummy, another pink flash flaring up.

Pash - 12
Karbon - 9 - no clothes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:19 pm

"Huh? Could this be her weakness? Seeing a naked male body?" He said to himself and was really confused by this... A Midara afraid to look at a naked body!? The laughter in his head was almost deafening by the thought and the sight of Pash.

"Oh what's this? Can't stand to look at me while I'm naked?" He said with a loud laugh. "This is going to be too easy then if you have to fight blind." Karbon taunted her and got even closer.

He wondered how far he could take this before she retaliated?

With that, he got right next to her and leaned his body up against hers, "What if I was naked and started to touch your body with mine?" He said still laughing.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:29 pm

"EEEEEEEE! Get away from me!" shrieked Pash, with one hand still over her eyes.

Then without warning, a bunch of hearts seemed to explode out of her and surround Karbon before he could get too close.

Love Gatling MK II - 12 - success

Now that she had created some breathing room for herself, she panted a few times to catch her breath and then did her best to compose herself in an attempt to look like she is back in control of the situation.

She put both her hands on her hips to look dominant. However, there was no denying they way she was unable to look in Karbon's direction was ruining the dominant image somewhat.

"You know, I'm the one who throws my sexuality in boy's faces to get them all flustered and confused. Boys like you should be on your knees begging to be my pet or surrendering to me while I smother you with my lovely panties, not charging at me with your...

*ahem*

With an index finger, she made a circle motion while pointing at Karbon, well, down there.

...junk just flopping around in the open like that.

"It's unseemly I tell you."

Pash - 12
Karbon - 9 - no clothes - surrounded by hearts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:32 am

Karbon looked back at her with a smug expression, "well YOU are the one who made me look this way you know." Pointing all around where his clothes are scattered in the field. "So you made this bed, now lie in it!"

With that, Karbon was about to attack, but saw all the hearts around him. "Damn... If I move, I'm going to get hit by them for sure." He wonders if he should just try to slice his way through them or wait it out to see if they will disappear.

"You know... if you drop the hearts, I will go and put my pants back on." He said to her with a bit of a wink.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:37 pm

Pash did not even see his wink, she just heard is offer and decided to take it.

"Alright, fine by me," she said, still looking off somewhere to his left.

The hearts all popped like soap bubbles at the same time and Karbon was free to put his clothes back on.

"Well, go on, do your thing," she said while pointing at his pants, still not looking at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:09 am

"Wow... She actually let me out?" He said to himself as he watched all the hearts pop around him. "I can't believe she is this shy when a man has his pants off..." Karbon looked over to where is pants were and then looked back at Pash.

He would be lying if the thought of betrayal didn't run through his mind. He could easily just rush her again now and she wouldn't be able to defend herself, but Karbon's creed just wouldn't allow him to do that. He was a man of his word after all.

With a slight shrug of his shoulders, he walked over to his pants and put them on one leg at a time. He finished by buttoning up and zipping up the zipper and looked back over at Pash. "Okay, I'm finished, better?" He asked her.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:32 pm

Pash heard the zipper zip. She hazarded a glance. Seeing that he had kept his word, he turned to face him.

If a naked boy were to do something stupid like full on grab a midara like her who was constantly radiating love energy and make a large amount of surface area contact with her while he had no clothes on, it could potentially end badly for the boy. She had no way of controlling what would happen at that point and she would prefer not to see it happen again.

But would she tell him that? Nah, she liked messing with people's perception of her way to much for that, and going full prudish out of nowhere was clearly confusing him.

"Alright, that's much better. It's all about standards, no? I mean, you can't just run around without your clothes and not be embarrassed about it. What does it say about our society if everyone just feels at liberty to run around naked. It just won't do I tell you."

"But anyways, back to the fight."

She blew a simple kiss at him and it flew dead on target, hitting him on the lips, sending a wave of pleasure though his brain.

Basic attack - 40 - success - 1 damage

Pash - 12
Karbon - 8
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:12 pm

((Love the new profile pic btw!))

"I wouldn't say that to the nudist colony to the south if I were you..." Karbon said as a flashback of memories flooded through his mind of the battles he had to do over there and some of the sights there just weren't pleasant at all. "And YOU were the one who took my clothes off in the first place!" He retorted back to her. She really needs to make up her mind about this stuff.

He wasn't expecting her to recover from that so quickly though as she blew a kiss over to him and it hit him right on the lips. The softness of the heart felt so good on his skin and the pleasure it shot to his brain was even better.

Karbon's will was starting to get really weak now... How much longer can he last before he has to give in? Shaking his head of the thought, he tried to focus on the battle ahead and winning it, "You think a simple little blown kiss could take me down?" He said trying to stay tough.

"Let me show you just what else I can do!" Karbon rushed in to about jumping distance from her, he spun on his heels and jumped into the air. He was floating over top of her and he raised his right leg up towards the sky and the weight of gravity took over. With all of his might, he tried to ax kick her right on top of her head with his heel!

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:12 pm

(thank you. Found something that looked more like what I feel Pash should look like. Not mine at all. Go check out saintprecious on deviant art.)

"Well, yes I did that, because usually boys go: "oh Pash.... please don't hurt me...please be gentle..." when I rip of their clothes. They don't charge at me and try to attack me."

But Karbon was already in the air trying to kick her again as she explained herself. Thankfully she was used to this now and was able to get out of the way.

Ax kick - 73 - fail

With Karbon having laded so close to her, she reached out with both arms and tried to grab him in an embrace.

Love bombardment - 88 - critical success

She pulled him in firmly and planted a nice long sensual kiss on his lips

second roll - 90 - 5 damage (Pash on a roll right now lol)

She felt his knees go week and then the two of them crashed to the ground with her on top.

"So, umm, *giggle*, hey," she said, looking him in the eyes with the sweetest smile ever.

Pash - 12
Karbon - 3 - downed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:48 pm

((I shall go check him out!))

"Uh... Hi?" Is all he could say weakly to her with her on top of him. The last move that she just did just decimated him and his mind! The kiss was like none other and with her falling on top of him put the icing on the cake. He was stuck underneath her... And he didn't mind one bit.

Karbon's will was nearly gone. To the point that he is just at the point of not caring anymore about winning. His knees were weak, his arms had no strength and all he can do now is just stare into her eyes. "How... How did your kiss... Feel that good?" He asked her in between breaths.

With her sitting on top of him though, he could feel the warmth of her underside and his body began to quiver at the thought of it getting near his face. Pash could definitely feel the quiver when he looked down at her private region.

With the shred of will left, Karbon tried to, weakly, crawl backwards and at least try to sit up.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:01 pm

"How did it feel that good? *giggle* Boy, have you forgotten who I am?"

Then Pash noticed the way he was trying to drag himself to a tree. Even with her on top of him. She had never seen him so determined to do something this whole match.

"Ah, I see you are trying to take us to that tree nearby. I wonder what for though~?"

Pash - 12
Karbon - 3 - downed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:05 pm

"T-tree?" He said to her. He didn't know what was behind him until he looked and saw a tree right there and then looked back at her face. "She must be thinking I'm trying to set myself up for the stinkface..." He thought in his head. With that thought, his face started to blush and started to stutter even more, "O-oh no... That's not... That's not it at all!" His arms now waving in front of him, "I'm just trying t-to escape o-out from under you."

It truth, he wanted to get stinkfaced by her so bad, but still did not want to admit it. He wanted her to do it to him unprovoked and without any of his help. He hated to just give up without a reason to do so. His willpower is waning though.

Noticing the tree behind him though, he started to rock his body from right to left to try and shake her off, but his shoulder's weren't even moving off of the ground. Was there really no way out of this? It was a pathetic attempt, but an attempt none the less.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:25 pm

"Oh, you are just trying to escape? I thought for sure that you were... never mind then. Ah, and to think that I was totally in the mood to smother that silly face of yours into submission with my cute little tush. I guess that will just have to wait for another time."

"Well, you know what? If escape is what you want, then escape you shall have."

And then she got up off of him and stood next to him with her hands on her knees, leaning down at him with a sly grin on her face.

Pash - 12
Karbon - 3 - downed but free to get up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:03 am

"Is she really going to let me escape?" Karbon thought to himself as he laid motionless on the ground and looking up at Pash. "She is planning something... I know it." Karbon slowly started to get his feet back up and under him while keeping his eyes deadlocked on Pash.

Using his hands now, he starts to push up off of the ground and got up to one knee, "You really are going to let me get up when you had me pinned like that?" Karbon asked her confused. "What is going through your mind right now?"

He just couldn't understand Pash sometimes and it was getting more and more evident that she just loved to play with his mind. "If she is giving me a chance though to come back, I will take it." He thought to himself as she finally got back to a vertical stance.

"This is a mistake you are going to regret making in this sparring match." He said to her, his breathing getting less and less now that he rested on the ground and she was off of him. Sizing her up, he tries to take her out with a quick left hook!

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:56 pm

Karbon swung at her, but missed.

Left hook - 53 - fail

"Gah! I thought for sure you were going beg me to get back on top of you, not for you to swing at me!"

At the end of his swing, she grabbed his left arm and fell backwards while tugging on his arm. She then put him into a triangle lock. His arm locked and his face wrapped up in her thighs.

Lovely bum - 10 - success - 1 damage

"There, that should keep you from doing some other stupid thing," she teased as she applied pressure.

Pash - 12
Karbon - 2 - bind
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   

Back to top Go down

Karbon Vs Pash II
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: