Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

VN-style kissy scenarios

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
silentviewing

silentviewing

VN-style kissy scenarios Empty
PostSubject: VN-style kissy scenarios   VN-style kissy scenarios EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 2:10 am

Have you seen those kiss-caption things I make? I recently got a really easy VN-maker tool so that I can make better versions of those. It's more time consuming but a lot more fun.

I highly recommend Tyrano Builder if you want to make simple VN-style content like this. It's easier than anything else I've tried by an enormous margin!

Anway, here's the link. They're .exe files, so you'll need to use a computer to open them. I've provided screenshots if you're wary of viruses. :P
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxOKcl42GL8tREkxOTFMRHNnbkk

Make sure you download the entire folder the .exe is contained in. That's got all the sfx and visuals and stuff.

Tell me what you think; there's two on the drive at the moment. The first is a Toriel thing I made in those trash jerk-off-encouragement threads (if you don't like mommy roleplay you might want to skip that) and the second features a female grim-reaper character I made up. Somebody in a drawthread drew her for me, so kudos to them. They made her WAY cuter than I could! Neither is nearly as long as I'd like but they work as a proof-of-concept.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: VN-style kissy scenarios   VN-style kissy scenarios EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 8:49 am

Hey! These are pretty nice for a proof-of-concept. Hopefully you make more and make them longer. Love how you're doing them so far. ^^
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: VN-style kissy scenarios   VN-style kissy scenarios EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 10:00 am

Oh yeah, you got anything specific planned? Just asking so we might have certain scenarios to look forward to. =3
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: VN-style kissy scenarios   VN-style kissy scenarios EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 8:27 pm

Just wanted to bump this thread, has anyone else tried these?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VN-style kissy scenarios   VN-style kissy scenarios EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 12:42 pm

link is dead Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VN-style kissy scenarios   VN-style kissy scenarios Empty

Back to top Go down

VN-style kissy scenarios
Page 1 of 1