Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Excess M game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eredin

Eredin

New Excess M game Empty
PostSubject: New Excess M game   New Excess M game EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 9:09 pm

Hey folks, long time no see. As I got bored today figured I would check on one of my favorite h-game devs. They have a pixiv account and while browsing I found this sexy animation.

https://touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65475072

Didn't bother to translate anything as I'm on my phone. Though it appears to be for a game if one was to guess. Lots of other good artwork around the site and that account if anyone is interested.

Edit; also found another excess M game with animations that include kissing. Sadly the gallery is not animated, but it should give one an understanding of what's going on.

https://hitomi.la/galleries/807374.html
Back to top Go down
silentviewing

silentviewing

New Excess M game Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Excess M game   New Excess M game EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 1:00 am

I think I need a cold shower
Back to top Go down
silentviewing

silentviewing

New Excess M game Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Excess M game   New Excess M game EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 3:05 am

I added some sounds to the animation, I felt like it would be better with some. : D

edit: oh and don't forget to click right click->loop ; )
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

New Excess M game Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Excess M game   New Excess M game EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 5:31 pm

It was just Zinger showing off some animation. it has nothing to with any game, just some awesome Gyanko fanart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Excess M game Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Excess M game   New Excess M game Empty

Back to top Go down

New Excess M game
Page 1 of 1