Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd) Empty
PostSubject: Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd)   Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 6:11 pm

Freya had more or less recovered from her encounter with Harley. Since she was the first Midara she'd encountered, it took her a while to get over the mental effect that the supernatural lust had on her. She'd been resting at a local Inn when a rather dishevelled girl had arrived and handed her a handwritten letter. It was addressed to Freya by name and invited her to a "private event" at a mansion some ways out of town. It was fishy as hell, but Freya had felt something during her fight with Harley. The Midaras magic was definitely similar to her own seductive ability. If walking into a trap was how she'd get an opportunity to learn more, or at least train her skills so be it, at least she'd come prepared.

Freya arrived at the mansion and wasn't surprised to find the door unlocked. As she entered , she followed a long entrance corridor leading to a single door on the other side. When she entered the doorway Freya found in a plush lounge dotted with pillows and luxurious recliners. In the center of the lounge was... The most beautiful girl she'd ever seen, as she laid eyes on the green haired temptress she felt a small urge to submit to her their and then. This, as well as the girls appearance, complete with bat wings and a tail, let Freya work out that she'd been invited here by a succubus. She gulped, maybe she'd bitten off more than she could chew here...

Freyas moves

Passive: Deadly Grace
When fighting human foes, the lithe nature of Freya's fighting style has a chance to effect them. When fighting a human, if they miss an attack, Freya's chance to hit is increased by 10% for that turn, as her opponent stands mesmerised by her graceful dodge.

Basic attacks(1 damage)

Thrust: Freya closes the distance between her and her opponent and makes a stabbing attack with her rapier

Slash:Freya slashes at her foe with the bladed edge of her rapier

Punch: Freya throws a straightforward punch at her opponent

Kick:Freya kicks her opponent

Special moves

Pinning stab: Freya lunges at her opponent with her rapier, pinning it through their equipment (deals 2 damage and binds)

Spring heel throw:Freya throws her opponent over her shoulder, deals 2 damage with a 50% chance to stun. If used succesfilly from a bind it will always stun

Overwhelming assault:Freya attacks relentlessly, dealing 3 damage on a successful hit. On a failure of below 50, her opponent gets a bonus action

Seductive moves

Basic attack:a basic willpower attack that comes as a kiss, a touch, a wink etc. Damages willpower to humans and Midara, Midara are caught off guard by this (left up to the RPer)

Sweet counter: Freya prepares to counter an opponent's attack. Upon her opponent missing, she completes the counter by blowing them a cute kiss in the form of a heart. The heart stuns the opponent if she's a Midara or if the heart hits a human, stuns and charms them

Thirsting kiss: Freya gives her opponent a deep kiss, dealing 1 damage and healing her for one damage/willpower through a magic Freya doesn't quite understand. If the opponent is charmed, it deals 2 damage and heals for 3 as they willingly return the the kiss

That's just crazy!(from Harley encounter)
Channeling the reckless lust she learnt from Harley, Freya allows her opponent to attack first, before giving them a passionate kiss. Deals 2 damage, however if the opponents attack, stamina or willpower hits, Harleys spark of madness is ignited within Freya and her kiss deals 3 damage instead as she smooches her foe with renewed passion

Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd)   Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 9:57 pm

The succubus turned around to face her new guest, "Welcome, I am glad that you accepted my invitation." She said with a seductive voice. "My name is Morrigan and I already know who you are, Freya."

She uncrossed her legs and stood up. "Now, I'm sure you are a bit confused as to why I have summoned you here. Hm?"

Bio

A powerful member of the Succubus race, Morrigan's power had to be sealed away at birth, causing her to experience a sense of ennui and loss. This lead to her spending much of her life in hedonistic pleasure in the human realm, developing a playful, seductive personality.

Now with the reclamation of her soul's other half - Lilith, Morrigan has restored to her full power. Feeding off the stimulation from the dreams of her "partners", Morrigan has the ability to make you experience your wildest fantasies as if they were reality itself...

Moveset:

Unique Status Effect: Bliss
Drawing upon the victim's own fantasies itself, Morrigan can send them into a "Blissed" state for a turn. The actual effect differs depending on gender.

Female: Illusionary Magick transform women into their idealized form of sexual beauty - both their outfit and their bodies will undergo such a change, such as being turned into a busty cheerleader or shapely nurse. Due to unfamiliarity with their new form, fighting in such a state is difficult, and Morrigan simply loves teasing her prey about it.

Male: Morrigan uses stolen knowledge in order to shift herself into a suitable appearance based off the target's idealized form of sexual beauty - such as a busty cheerleader or shapely nurse, perhaps gaining moves that prey upon their fetish. Opponents may find it hard to fight against the representation of their innermost desires...

Like a fleeting illusion, both effect will end over time with no trace of it having happened, leaving them to long for the experience of their fantasies come to life once again... unless...)

Heart Bliss: Morrigan blows a heart-shaped kiss towards a target and inflicts the Blissed state when on hit.

Drain Kiss: Morrigan grabs the opponent and locks her lips with theirs, stealing their Willpower into her Stamina. Finishing the kiss leaves the opponent in a state of being Charmed.

Vector Drain: Grappling the opponent, Morrigan smothers them in her breasts while propelling herself upwards before finally ending with a reverse drop - a painful end that nonetheless leaves them yearning for more.

Shadow Servant: Creates an illusionary copy of Morrigan. Every caress, every sensation from the copy feels just like the real Morrigan, and as such has the same offensive capabilities, but attempting to attack the fake only results in passing through them as if they were thin air.

Eternal Slumber (Finisher): Leaning backwards lazily on her cloud of bats, Morrigan blows a heart shaped kiss to her opponent and beckons seductively as her breasts jiggles oh so tantalizingly. Upon being hit, the opponent is finally overwhelmed by his arousal and lust. As the curtains close on the new lovers, the sounds of kisses fill the air as they slowly undress and only sexy silhouettes can be seen as they engage in a frisky, romp behind the scenes.

An eternity of pleasure feels but a short moment for all who witness it. As the curtains finally open again...

Female: ...The victim is revealed in her Blissed form as Morrigan licks her fingers in satisfaction of a job well done. "Now isn't that a hot, new look for you?" she teases with a knowing smirk.

The victim waits in stunned silence for the Bliss to wear off... but it never comes.

"That's right, my dear. For you, fantasy has become reality" - Morrigan then proceeds to wink and blow another kiss to her and working her magic. She moans in pleasure as her outfit is transformed into one similar to Morrigan while bat wings sprout from her body. Soon, a new Succubus is born.

Smiling seductively, she shifts between her new forms and basks in the afterglow before finally proclaiming "Shall we head out, sister? The night is still young." They fly off, both eager to create new erotic "memories" for themselves.

Male: ...Morrigan is revealed standing over her blissfully slumbering opponent, licking her fingers in satisfaction. "Thanks for the unforgettable memories, loverboy. Now to take something to remember you by, always" coos Morrigan as a small light in the form of a bat flies from her sleeping partner and joins her chorus of bats - a soul connection formed from their passionate lovemaking. Smiling, she leaves to find further prey...

...Soon, the opponent wakes up with only a lingering sense of loss. Morrigan values freedom too much to ever truly enslave another, but in time, who knows when she may once again call upon him to "service" her? That question will forever linger in his mind as he lives the rest of his days.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd)   Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd) EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 11:43 am

Freya tried to compose herself. "I suppose I am, what was then intention of your invitation?" She asks, trying to look anywhere but at the succubus
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd)   Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd) EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 8:21 pm

Morrigan snapped her fingers and a flutter of bats shoot out from behind Freya and over to her. The bats then formed around her and lifted her up into the air, gliding her way towards Freya, "Well you see... You have been marked." She said with a small smile.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd)   Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd) EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 9:59 am

"... Marked?" Freya asked, somewhat scared. Normally set was confident in the presence of a potential foe, but this succubus seemed powerful, just being in the same room as her was powerfully alluring
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd)   Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd) EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 10:15 pm

The door quickly slammed behind her, "Oh yes... You have been marked by another Midara that has faced you in the past." Her lips curled with a devious smile. "Once you get marked, you can't get rid of it unless another Midara does it for you."

She flies closer to Freya, "I can do that for you, but..." She trails off, looking into her eyes. "I don't give my... Services... For free."

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd)   Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 4:33 pm

"I have no idea what you're talking about, what does the mark even do?" Freya asked, raising her voice slightly as she regains her courage somewhat, "As for payment, I know what you're kind takes and I'm not going to give you that just because you asked!"
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd)   Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd) EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 10:32 am

Morrigan chuckled a bit and then said, "The mark... makes you a beacon. Think of it like a lighthouse where you are the lighthouse and the Midara are the ships in the night." Her explanation is starting to sink in on her now. "In layman terms, Midara's will seek you out far and wide to have their way with you."

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd)   Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 3:19 pm

"and isn't that exactly what you intend to do?" Freya asks, still steeling her nerves for what is inevitably to come "don't think I'm just going to let you"
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd)   Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 3:33 pm

Morrigan smiled and said, "I would be lying if I said no, but after I got done with you, your mark would be gone."

"Now... Be a good girl and lie down over on that bed and we can begin. If you resist, I can't guarantee that I will remove the mark from you, but I will still have fun with your body none the less."

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd)   Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 3:47 pm

Her offer was really tempting, really, really tempting. Just talking to this succubus was already having an effect on Freya, but she knew better than to trust the words of a snob, even one with the body of a goddess. "If I thought I could trust your words then maybe I'd consider it, as it stands, I intend to leave here of my own accord, even if it means I have to beat you!

As she said this, Freya went for a stab with her Rapier, hoping to pin Morrigan to a wall!

(Pinning stab)
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd)   Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 3:57 pm

Roll Number: 1 Miss!

There had to be inches between Morrigan and the tip of her blade before she disappeared into thin air. An echo of laughter could be heard from around the room, mocking Freya.

Roll Number: 17 Miss!

Reappearing above her, Morrigan tried to land right on top of her, but Freya managed to roll away.

Freya: 30
Morrigan: 30

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd)   Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 4:00 pm

Damn, that move has been jinxed recently. Luckily she'd predicted and dodged the counter. Time to press the assault. Freya threw caution to the wind and launched herself at morrigan, striking again and again with her blade
(Overwhelming assault)
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd)   Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 5:21 pm

Roll Number: 83 Miss!

Each thrust was elegantly dodged by Morrigan as she struck a sexy pose after each dodge. "You will have to try harder than that honey!"

Roll Number: 49 Miss!

On her last thrust, Morrigan went in for a kiss, but Freya ducked underneath it and threw Morrigan over her shoulder. Morrigan though landed on her feet behind her and they were back to square one.

Morrigan: 30

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd)   Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 5:24 pm

Morrigan hadn't hit her yet, but she wasn't gaining any ground either. However the succubus didn't seem as intimidating as she had perhaps initially thought. Maybe it was time for a more simple attack. Freya took up stance, aimed, then dashes in and jabs with her rapier!

Basic attack
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd)   Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 5:32 pm

Roll Number: 64 Hit!

That did the trick as Morrigan was expecting something fancy again, but the normality of her move caught her off guard. Her rapier pierced her, but it wasn't enough to take her down.

Roll Number: 23 Miss!

Trying to shake off the hit, Morrigan spun around and threw out a kiss at Freya. Freya though, sliced the heart before it could hit her and burst it in front of her.

Morrigan: 29

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd)   Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 5:35 pm

"huh, I honestly had no idea that I could do that" Freya pondered aloud, half taunting the succubus, half genuinely surprised. Morrigan seemed to be struggling to deal with her, maybe it was time to get aggressive again. Freya lunged in once more, Hoping to pin morrigan once again to a nearby wall
(Pinning stab)
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd)   Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 5:43 pm

Roll Number: 53 Miss!

Morrigan backed up towards the wall and saw that she was going for another stab at her. Morrigan just ducked out of the way as her rapier stabbed right into the wall!

Roll Number: 62 Hit!

Seeing this as an opportunity, Morrigan launched herself upwards and grapples Freya along with her. She rubs her chest into her face as they fly to the top of the room and then she flips her around and drives her right into the ground!

Freya: 28

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd)   Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 5:46 pm

Freya was momentarily lost in a sea of mixed sensation. First, pleasure, incredible pleasure. The breasts of a Succubus are something that has to be experienced to be believed, Freya was momentarily entranced by the feeling. She was immediately shaken from that trance by the sudden pain of her impact with the throne rooms floor. She gets up gingerly, rubbing her back. "Not... What I expected from you" she muttered, more to herself then anything, before dashing in with a throw off her own!
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd)   Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 5:50 pm

Roll Number: 36 Hit! Stun Chance: 97 Unsuccessful!

Freya was able to close the gap on Morrigan before she flipped her right over her shoulder! Morrigan landed flat on her back, but was able to get back up from it.

Roll Number: 71 Miss!

"Trust me, there is going to be a lot of unexpected things from me." She said with a flip of her green hair.

Freya: 28
Morrigan: 27

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd)   Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 5:52 pm

"And you can expect the same from me" Freya retorted, trying her best to ignore how silky and perfect Morrigans hair was as she slashed at the succubus with her sword!
(Basic attack)

Last edited by anon64 on Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd)   Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 5:59 pm

Roll Number: 56 Hit!

The basic attacks seem to keep Morrigan off her game as the slash hit her with perfect precision.

Roll Number: 78 Hit!

But due to the attack being so basic, this left enough room for Morrigan to attack! She pulled close and placed her hands behind Freya's head. She then pulled her head in close to hers before giving her a deep kiss on the lips. Freya could feel her life force being drained!

Freya: 26 Charmed!

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd)   Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 6:02 pm

Freya pulled away, her mind in a haze. Morrigans kiss felt like it was devouring her very soul, so why now, when she looked at the succubus did she feel so warm and fuzzy? Freya backs off slightly, unable to bring herself to attack morrigan until she clears her head
(Shake off charm)

((What's the actual in game effect of charm again? Increased damage?))
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd)   Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 6:09 pm

(Yeah, some people use charm as increased damage, while others use it to let her opponent get a free shot at them. I like the first choice better.)

Roll Number: 2 Success!

Freya was able to shake off the charm and return back to a normal state!

Roll Number: 46 Hit!

But this wouldn't last for long as Morrigan sent a flurry of bats her way. The bats made a cocoon around her body so that she couldn't move! Morrigan then made a way for her to enter the cocoon of bats and she grappled onto Freya and started to kiss her!

Freya: 24

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd)   Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 6:11 pm

(let's go for increased damage then, I'll Rp the charms effects as well)

Freya finds herself once again trapped in Morrigan's heavenly kiss, once she fights off the Ecstacy brought by it enough to react, she attempts to throw her opponent to the ground!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd)   Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd) Empty

Back to top Go down

Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next