A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd)   Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:52 am

(that move is actually cursed)

Freya moans at the feeling of Morrigans grinding, her direct stimulation alone almost enough to make her give in there and then. But something stops her, Morrigan is a succubus, that means giving in could be really, really dangerous. Summoning up what's left of her resolve, she tries to push the succubus off her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd)   Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:05 am

(I know right? I think you have only hit once with it and all the other times you either get a critical fail or I get a critical success lol!)

Roll Number: 38 Success!

Mustering up all of her strength, Freya was able to throw Morrigan off of her! "Gah... What power you still have..." Morrigan said in disbelief.

Roll Number: 27 Miss!

"No matter, this only delays the inevitable." Morrigan floats back up onto her feet and beckons Freya to come and try her once more.

Freya: 8 Charmed!
Morrigan: 24

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd)   Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:12 am

"impressed?" Freya managed to ask, trying to force some kind of confidence into her voice.
"You may be able to beat me, but I'm not gonna make it easy for you!" She smiles somewhat, knowing that no matter what happens, she'll go down fighting.
She gives her all in a flurry of blows.

(Overwhelming assault)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd)   Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:26 am

Roll Number: 13 Miss!

Morrigan danced around every blow that Freya tried to throw at her, it was almost magical the way she moved with ease and grace.

Roll Number: 92 Hit!

Each strike Freya tried to do just made her more and more tired and she was starting to breath heavy. Morrigan saw that her movements were becoming slower and swooped in right next to her, "Gotcha babe." She said into her ear before licking the side of her head and planting a sweet kiss right onto her cheek.

Freya: 6 Charmed!
Morrigan: 24

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd)   Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:29 am

Freya shuddered as she felt morrigans tongue...it was so enticingly warm, then the kiss tripled the sensation. Trying her best to pull herself together, she swings at morrigan with her rapier
"I'm... not... giving...in...that easily!"
(Basic attack)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd)   Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:36 am

Roll Number: 48 Hit!

Morrigan was too close to dodge out of the way from the hit and she was sent a bit of a distance away from Freya.

Roll Number: 47 Miss!

"I have to admit that I'm impressed you held on this long, but I guess girls are harder to tame then men are hmhmhm..." Morrigan rested on her bats, trying to think of her next move.

Morrigan: 23

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd)   Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:38 am

"nah, not girls, just me" Freya said, fear subsiding slightly at Morrigans compliment. Seeing that Morrigan had left herself open, she attempts to grapple her into a throw!
(Throw)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd)   Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:53 am

Roll Number: 59 Miss!

Freya thought that Morrigan was open, but just as she was about to grapple her, Morrigan teleported away.

Roll Number: 59 Miss!

She teleported right behind her and placed her hands onto her shoulders, "come now... aren't you a bit tired? Don't you want to rest with me?" She said into her right ear.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd)   Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:01 am

Freya tries to ignore her suggestion, she really does. But Morrigans words make her entire body ache with desire to comply. She focuses as hard as she can on the fact that this is a fight, that Morrigan is her enemy, but the succubus is just so comely, so gorgeous, so inviting. In the end, all Freya can will herself to do is not to throw herself at Morrigan there and then. She can't however, bring herself to attack

(Turn pass)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd)   Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:29 am

Roll Number: 71 Miss!

Morrigan wraps her arms around her now and leans her body weight onto her. Morrigan's scent was just intoxicating, it was like she fell into a bed of roses. "What do you say? Hm?" She said while scratching the bottom of her chin with her index finger.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd)   Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:30 am

Freya just stood there, unable to act while this bewitchingly close to Morrigan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd)   Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:41 am

Roll Number: 20 Hit!

"Good... That's a good girl." Morrigan purrs as she starts to kiss her neck all the way up to her cheek. She then turns Freya's head and kisses her right on her lips!

Freya: 4 Charmed!

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd)   Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:32 am

She was...so perfect. Her lips so heavenly, but... This wasn't right. Freya tries her hardest to force herself away from Morrigan and clear her head
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd)   Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:04 am

Roll Number: 5 Unsuccessful!

There was just no use... Freya was just too far gone and Morrigan now has control.

Roll Number: 92

Picking Freya up from behind, she cradles her in her arms and presses her head against her chest. Her face now in the crack of her boobs. "Don't worry, this won't hurt... Much." Heading over to the bed, she lays her down on it and straddles her body over hers. "Now... Let's get down to business. Since you didn't take my invitation from before, I'm going to have my way with you for quite a long time before I take your mark." She then leaned down and gave her a kiss on the lips.

FINISHER INCOMING!

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd)   Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:51 pm

Freya could do nothing but lie on the bed and stared pleadingly at Morrigan, all thoughts of resistance having melted away with the succubus' kiss. All she could do was whisper "Please...Morrigan...more..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd)   Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:56 am

Morrigan knew it was over now, she had Freya right where she wanted her. Arching her back a bit, he put two fingers to her lips and blew her a kiss. A bright pink heart came shooting out and smacked her right into her lips! A sudden bliss fell over her as what looked like curtains draped from all sides. Morrigan then started to move lightning quick as she put Freya into every position imaginable! Breasts in her face one moment, lips kissing her the next, Vagina in her face, getting licked, kissed again, smothered, grinded on... It just didn't stop!

Then... poof! A bright pink smoke popped as Freya reached her climax and her juices ran down Morrigan. She drank it up and absorbed the rest into her body, making her that much more powerful. The curtains drew and she was now back on the bed, completely exhausted. "I hope you had fun... I know I did." Morrigan said grinning. She removed the mark, but Freya was now beaten and battered to the point that she wont be moving for days as Morrigan will have her way with her time and time again until she feels like releasing her.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd)   Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:58 pm

(great finisher, can you make the topic for Freya's next fight when you get chance?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd)   

Back to top Go down

Freya Vs Morrigan (Mkmd)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3