Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Karbon Vs Faun

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Karbon Vs Faun Empty
PostSubject: Karbon Vs Faun   Karbon Vs Faun EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 5:05 pm

Karbon wakes up after what feels like an eternity of blissful dreams. His encounter with Skunkette and Faun still fresh in his mind. He doesn't seem to have been returned to his usual room, the one he had escaped from previously. Instead he finds himself in a new location, a large room somewhat resembling a martial arts JoJo. Standing maybe 10 feet away from where he's lying, Karbon sees Faun, she turns and notices him.
"Oh, you're awake!" She squeels happily, "you must be very confused, but, the easiest way to explain it was that I really enjoyed our little fight, and thought it'd be fun to have a private match!" She gestures to the floor next to him, where his sword is lying. "I even got your sword for you! Isn't this gonna be fun? Anyway, you're probably still a little addled from our last encounter, take your time getting ready cutie" she finishes with a wink and walks to the far side of the dojo
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Karbon Vs Faun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Faun   Karbon Vs Faun EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 5:09 pm

Karbon places a hand on his head as he gets up to one knee, "Fun? This can't be happening..." He said back to her, taking his other hand and placing it on his sword. He uses it as a crutch to get himself back up to his feet. "How am I supposed to believe you that this will be a private match after what happened last time?"

anon64

Karbon Vs Faun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Faun   Karbon Vs Faun EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 5:12 pm

Faun smiled at Karbon, "Well sweetie, firstly, that was Skunkette that called in reinforcements, I just happened to be round the corner, and second, that was me working, this is for fun! Trust meeee, I just want us to enjoy this! Plus, you could use some training dealing with us Midaras charms don't ya think?" She teases, giving Karbon puppydog eyes while doing so
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Karbon Vs Faun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Faun   Karbon Vs Faun EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 5:16 pm

"Training huh?" Karbon was never offered training before and if she was working with the Midara, why would he train him in order to resist them? It made no sense. "Let me get this straight, you want me to get stronger against the Midara, even though you work for them?"

anon64

Karbon Vs Faun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Faun   Karbon Vs Faun EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 5:18 pm

Faun raised her finger to her lips, pouting and pretending to think about this. "Hmmmm...Yep! It becomes more fun for me and all my sister's when Humans are able to put up a proper fight, much more enjoyable... So what do ya say? You pick up your sword, I'll turn on my charm and we'll get straight into it?"

(We good to continue Freya Vs morrigan btw?)
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Karbon Vs Faun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Faun   Karbon Vs Faun EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 5:27 pm

(Already replied lol)

"Seems like I have no choice anyways..." Karbon turns around to see the door behind him shut and locked. "Alright, so what will happen if I win or lose?" He said as he clutched his sword in both hands, ready for the battle to begin.

anon64

Karbon Vs Faun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Faun   Karbon Vs Faun EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 5:30 pm

(yep my bad, sorry if that came off as rude)

"Hmmm, well, I suppose, if I win, we can have some real naughty fun before I send you back to your room, and if you win, I suppose... I'll let you leave the castle, and we won't give chase." Faun paused for a second "hmm...you are really cute... so maybe, we can have some fun before I set you free as well if you want, up to you though, so what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Karbon Vs Faun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Faun   Karbon Vs Faun EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 5:35 pm

It seemed as though Karbon was able to handle her before Skunkette came into the picture and if he had a chance at freedom, then how could he refuse? "Alright, I accept your terms." With that, Karbon got his sword ready and wanted to make the first move. He took his sword above his head and sliced the air in front of him, sending a beam of energy towards Faun!

anon64

Karbon Vs Faun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Faun   Karbon Vs Faun EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 5:37 pm

"Yay!" Faun shouted, practically jumping with glee. "Okay then, let's begin!" She shouted, moving to the center of the ring.(48) As she did however, Karbons beam, that she seemed to have been to excited about his acceptance to notice, strikes her dead in the chest and sends her sprawling to the ground!

Last edited by anon64 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Karbon Vs Faun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Faun   Karbon Vs Faun EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 5:44 pm

(Did she dodge my attack? Lol)

anon64

Karbon Vs Faun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Faun   Karbon Vs Faun EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 5:47 pm

(I appear to have massively misread your last post, I'll edit my previous response and go from there, I didn't see the attack at all)
(Have edited)
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Karbon Vs Faun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Faun   Karbon Vs Faun EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 5:51 pm

"Boom!" Karbon said as his sword beam hit her right in the chest. Wanting to keep his distance away from her, Karbon sliced the air again, sending another sword beam after her!

anon64

Karbon Vs Faun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Faun   Karbon Vs Faun EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 5:54 pm

(64) Karbons second attack struck true against his prone opponent, causing her to writhe in pain.
(85) Faun tried to get up, but immediately slipped and fell back down, as she finally staggered to her feet, she looked at Karbon, a tangible sadness in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Karbon Vs Faun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Faun   Karbon Vs Faun EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 6:01 pm

His two attacks were successful and noticed that Faun wasn't fighting back, "I thought you wanted a fight?" He said back to her. If he kept this up, his freedom would be well assured... But those sad eyes just weighed on Karbon and he couldn't help but to let her get back up.

(Turn pass)

anon64

Karbon Vs Faun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Faun   Karbon Vs Faun EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 6:05 pm

Faun steadies herself before replying
"Oh sweety you don't need to feel sorry for me, or... Maybe you do!" As she says this she blows a kiss at Karbon and a blue heart floats towards him (36) as the heart connects, Karbons mind is suddenly wracked with guilt at his last 2 attacks, how could he have repeatedly struck someone as innocent as faun while she was unable to defend herself?

Karbon:27
Faun:28
(Move does more damage the more consecutive hits received)
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Karbon Vs Faun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Faun   Karbon Vs Faun EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 6:11 pm

"I'm... I'm sorry." He said as he felt his heart was about to break from the hits he did to her, "How could I ever make it up to you?" What was he saying!? They were in a battle, he was supposed to attack her, but now he is feeling bad!? The words just slipped out of his mouth though without him realizing it.

anon64

Karbon Vs Faun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Faun   Karbon Vs Faun EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 6:15 pm

"hmm, I dunno cutie, I'm sure I could think of something..." Faun says, looking up at Karbon with puppy dog eyes.(20) Without thinking, the words, "Yes... Anything" escape Karbons mouth.
"Could I have a kiss? To make me feel better?" She asks as she closes the distance between them
"Of course" Karbon obliges, spellbound as he leans in, Faun quickly meets his lips in a sweet chaste peck. As she pulls away Karbon finds himself looking on her with adoration

Karbon:26 -Charmed
Faun:28
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Karbon Vs Faun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Faun   Karbon Vs Faun EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 6:19 pm

Karbon's body seems to be betraying him now as he kissed Faun! Her charm swept through him and he needed to get it out! Karbon tried to use this turn in order to free himself from her charms!

anon64

Karbon Vs Faun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Faun   Karbon Vs Faun EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 6:22 pm

Try as Karbon might, he can't get the thoughts of how utterly adorable Faun is from his head!

(5) Faun stood and looked at Karbon quizzically, seemingly content to watch him wrestle with himself under her spell
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Karbon Vs Faun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Faun   Karbon Vs Faun EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 6:36 pm

"Grrrrrr..." Karbon said as his attempts weren't working. "Need to... resist!" He said through gritted teeth, trying not to think about Faun nor her charms.

anon64

Karbon Vs Faun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Faun   Karbon Vs Faun EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 6:39 pm

(76)
Karbon managed to clear his head finally. He was free of Fauns charms and ready to fight again!

(19)
Faun attempted to slowly pull Karbon into her embrace, but with his mind now cleared, her easily readable attack was nearly sidestepped
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Karbon Vs Faun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Faun   Karbon Vs Faun EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 6:41 pm

"Ha! Nice try, but I'm not falling for that anymore!" Karbon said as he steeled his blade and tried to do a horizontal slash at Faun!

anon64

Karbon Vs Faun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Faun   Karbon Vs Faun EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 6:44 pm

(96)
Karbon attacks with renewed vigor, striking hard and true, connection with Faun before she had time to react

(40)
"You don't have to fall for anything hun! I just gotta get you right where you should truly be, in my arms!" With Karbon so close after his attack, she easily pulled him into a soft hug and nuzzled into his chest

Karbon:26 bound
Faun:27
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Karbon Vs Faun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Faun   Karbon Vs Faun EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 6:49 pm

"Arg... You and your nuzzling!" Karbon said as he then tried to shake her off. He tried to grab her and throw her off of him!

anon64

Karbon Vs Faun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Faun   Karbon Vs Faun EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 6:52 pm

(75)
Karbon went to force Faun off of him, but found his strength suddenly leave him as he tried to shove her.

(90)

"Mmm~" Faun gently kisses Karbon on the cheek, distracting from the fact she unbuckling his pants! By the time Karbon notices what's happened, she's snatched his belt and thrown it to the other side of the dojo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Karbon Vs Faun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Faun   Karbon Vs Faun Empty

Back to top Go down

Karbon Vs Faun
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next