A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Karbon Vs Faun

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Faun   Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:47 pm

"Fun?" He parroted back, "Of course I like to have fun, who doesn't?" The charm made him very confused on what she meant here, but it would be obvious to anyone else as to what she was getting at.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Faun   Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:48 pm

"if you really want to have some fun, I need you to sit down for me" Faun replied, batting her eyelashes at him prettily "then we can both have loads of fun and feel great!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Faun   Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:53 pm

The charm was still setting in and Karbon started to slump down in the corner until he took a seat. "How is me just sitting here going to be fun?"

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Faun   Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:59 pm

Faun plopped herself down on his lap facing him. "Like this silly" she took time to grind herself against his crotch, feeling his rock hard member against her as she did. She then leaned in theatrically and pulled the warrior into a passionate French kiss!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Faun   Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:02 pm

It was just too much... Faun now had him right in her clutches! He could only accept his fate at this point.

(If you like, you can do the finisher now. Can't wait to see what you will come up with!)

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Faun   Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:16 pm

Karbon was done, as Faun released him from her kiss, all thought of resistance had left him, all that swam through his mind was an eager anticipation of what was to come.

Faun knew she'd won, all that was left was to have some fun and claim her victory. While she broke the kiss, she continued grinding against Karbons exposed dick, the only thing between it and her snatch was the thin fabric that made up her panties. As she continued, Karbon let out an involuntary moan of pleasure, this amused her, it was time to give him what he so desperately craved. Faun placed one arm around his neck and pulled him in for another fiery kiss. With the other hand, she deftly slid her panties aside, and slipped Karbons manhood inside her. She continued her rythmic movements, kissing him all the while. The Knight had never experienced anything like it before, it was like every charm she'd casted on him throughout their fight was resurging and sending him straight to heaven. He couldn't hold out for too long, and quickly came inside of Faun, over and over. The Midara eventually slowed down and gave the warrior one last kiss on the cheek before he passed out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Faun   Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:38 pm

((Nice finisher there! I will PM you on who I would like to fight next.))

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Faun   

Back to top Go down

Karbon Vs Faun
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: