A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Ixana the Wanderer vs Chantelle Lacroix

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Chantelle Lacroix   Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:39 pm

"If I'm going down I'm going down giving all I got! Blood Cain!" Ixana channels her energy once more for one last attack.

(Blood Cain)

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Chantelle Lacroix   Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:51 pm

36= Success

"Still fighting, cherie?" Chantelle asked, a flash of annoyance on her face ",Perhaps you need more tough love~"

Stifle Tower 21= Failure

Chantelle tried to lunge to grab Ixana, but her opponent was too fast.
-------------------------
Ixana Willpower= 12
Chantelle Stamina= 20
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Chantelle Lacroix   Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:07 pm

"Tough love you say? Well then allow me to give some of my 'tough love' *cough* *cough*" Ixana was starting to feel the side effect of using blood cain too much, between Chantelle's love onslaught and the exhaustion caused by blood cain Ixana won't be able to resist much longer. "My special 'love proof'" She empowered herself in darkness ready to release her ultimate attack. "Let's see... how you deal with this, my ultimate ability boosted by blood cain... Lethal Pain!!"

(Lethal Pain)

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Chantelle Lacroix   Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:31 pm

61= Failure

Chantelle watched in terror as this destructive move sped toward her. At the last moment however, one of her assistants pushed her out of the way and took the full brunt of the attack, sending her flying out of the ring. With her ultimate move used up and her body weak, Ixana was defenseless.
(Ixana is vulnerable x3)
Foreign Object (Hand Cuff) 90= Critical Success

"Alas, your best was not good enough." Chantelle said. Now that the ref was occupied on the knocked out assistant, Chantelle had free reign to fight however she wanted. She grabbed a pair of handcuffs from ringside and cuffed Ixana's wrists to the top ropes in a corner. "Now, you are mine~"
(Ixana is vulnerable x2)
(Ixana is bound)
French Invasion 70= Success

Chantelle called her remaining assistant to the ring apron and together they showered Ixana's face and neck with kisses.
(Ixana is vulnerable)
(Ixana is bound)
Long Kiss Goodnight 74= Success

Chantelle's assistant uncuffs Ixana so that Chantelle may deliver the final blow. Chantelle delivers a back breaker, generously applies her trademark violet lipstick and plants a hard, rough kiss to Ixana's lips before dropping her to the ground and pinning her. The ref returns to the ring and makes the three count.

(Ixana's Willpower is 0. Ixana has succumbed!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Chantelle Lacroix   Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:38 pm

Her will to fight was broken, with her ultimate ability wasted she was too exhausted, her mind and body now belonged to Chantelle, there was only one thing Ixana could think about, Chantelle and her beautifil body and sensual lips. "Ah... You win... Ah... M-more..." Her body was filled with lust and desire for Chantelle, she could do nothing more than lay there waiting for the count of three to end and submit to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Chantelle Lacroix   Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:18 pm

"Very well, mon cher. I hope you don't mind being shared~" Chantelle cooed as her assistant entered the ring and smacked her lips.

[3 Hours Later]

Ixana awoke in the alleyway where Chantelle had found her, stripped of all but her underwear (her clothes and equipment laid in a bunch on the other side of a busy street,) and covered from head to toe in vibrant purple kiss marks. She could surmise what had happened, from the dozens of lipstick marks on her body and the not-dryness of her panties, after Chantelle and her assistant had brought her backstage. In her cleavage, she found a card with a purple kiss on it that read "You were too weak."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Chantelle Lacroix   Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:33 pm

Ixana woke up on the alleway, first thing she did was look for her clothes "Damn it! I can't believe she beat me..." The moment she thought about Chantelle, she blushed. While she was dressing up she found a card from Chantelle. "I'm weak huh...? I'll get you next time... But first I need to polish my skills..." She kept the card and continued her path, "Chantelle Lacroix huh..." her heart started pounding the moment she thought about her, "What the hell is wrong with me... Did I really...?" she was going to become stronger while waiting for the moment of a rematch, when she could show her how strong she had become.

(It was really fun even tho I had terrible luck xD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Chantelle Lacroix   Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:35 pm

(Oh I had a bit of bad luck in the beginning too, but yeah! I had a lot of fun!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Chantelle Lacroix   Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:37 pm

(I might rework some of Ixana's abilities so she can fight better in this kind of situations where she can use only one mode, up for a rematch once it's done?)

Last edited by Nekurion on Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Chantelle Lacroix   Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:44 pm

(Sure! Though maybe you could go against a different Diva if you'd like?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Chantelle Lacroix   Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:45 pm

(Mmm sure why not, something like she's fighting the divas until she finds Chantelle again since Ixana now have a crush on her and wants to prove her strenght to her)

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Chantelle Lacroix   Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:56 pm

(I can't wait!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Chantelle Lacroix   Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:02 pm

(I'll rework her tomorrow morning if I have time, in that case we can start in the afternoon, I can't wait either your divas are really interesting fights honestly.)

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Chantelle Lacroix   

Back to top Go down

Ixana the Wanderer vs Chantelle Lacroix
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: