A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)   Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:51 pm

"getting predictable are we?" Freya taunts, "lemme give you something to make you feel better" she said, before moving to kiss dmg, Hoping to recover some Will!

(Thirsting kiss)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)   Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:01 am

Roll Number: 84 Hit!

Catching DMG off guard since she didn't attack last turn, she was left wide open for a kiss attack from Freya. Stunned by that fact that Freya can use this type of attack, DMG backed off and said, "How... How can you use such an attack?!"

Roll Number: 51 Miss!

She was too confused to act now.

DMG: 27
Freya: 25

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)   Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:37 pm

"Damn, I was hoping you could tell me if I'm honest with you" Freya replied, hopes that she could find out more about herself suddenly dashed. "Well, guess there's only one thing to do from here' figuring dmg wouldn't play another trap card in a row, Freya swings her sword at her opponent

(Basic attack)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)   Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:46 pm

Face Down Card: 94 Magic Card!

Roll Number: 64 Hit!

The card DMG laid down was a magic card and Freya saw right through it! Hitting her in the face with her sword, DMG stumbled backwards.

Roll Number: 24 Hit!

But after the hit, this made her have an idea. DMG fainted down to the floor, acting as if Freya's move landed a critical blow to her. As Freya approached, DMG quickly lifted her arms out and embraced Freya, pulling her to the ground. As they rolled around, DMG got on top of her and planted a big kiss right onto her lips and jumped off of her.

DMG: 26
Freya: 23

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)   Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:41 am

Freya was caught off guard by DMG and didn't even see the kiss coming. When it did she was further taken aback by just how pleasant the playful temptresses lips were. Freya scrambles to her feet and wipes her mouth, but doesn't do much else
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)   Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:08 pm

Roll Number: No action

With the sudden shock that Freya had, DMG noticed that she didn't act for her turn and tried to take advantage of the situation.

Roll Number: 4 Hit!

With a bit of distance between them, DMG kisses her index and middle finger and flings the kiss towards Freya. A small, pink heart comes out and whirls right at her and smacks her right on the cheek! It didn't hurt as Freya thought it would, but actually felt really pleasant.

DMG then sets another card face down behind her.

Freya: 22

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:01 am

"damn, she really is adorable" Freya stammers out, compelled by the effect of the heart. "I mean, umm, ah..." She can't really think of a way to save that "is your charm magic really so weak that it can only make me say things?" She mocks, trying to cover for herself. "How about you try mine on for size darling"

With that, she attempts to pull dmg in for a kiss!
(Thirsting kiss)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)   Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:16 pm

Face Down Card: 22 Magic Card!

Her magic card was useless since she attacked, so she had to rely on herself.

Roll Number: 69 Miss!

And that she did. Freya went wide with her kiss and DMG looked to take advantage.

Roll Number: 53 Miss!

But was unable to. They were at a deadlock right now. "Oh, I will be making you do more than just saying things silly."

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)   Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:02 pm

"maybe I'd believe you more if you could hit me cutie!" Freya tainted flirtatiously. "Lemme show you how it's done!" as she said this, she leaned forward and blew dmg w kiss!

(Basic charm attack)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)   Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:31 am

Roll number: 41 miss!

DMG watched as Freya taunted her and then blew her a kiss. A calm summersault backwards would Dodge away from it and she said, "hehe... Same goes to you silly."

Roll number: 87 miss!

But it just seems like they are just boxing shadows. Neither one of them can land a hit at this point in the match

DMG places another card face down.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)   Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:45 am

Damn, another mystery card... What could it be? Thinks Freya. "If it's a 50/50, attacking seems to be the smarter option as it means if I don't activate it, I can hit her where it hurts..." Freya mutters to herself before running in and attempting to use her rapier to pin dmg to a nearby wall
(Pinning stab)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)   Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:23 pm

Roll Number: 81 Trap Card!

"Hehehe, you just activated my trap card!" She said in her most nerdiest voice as possible from the meme. As Freya was just about to strike her, the trap card lifts up from behind DMG revealing a spell binding circle!

Instantly, Freya freezes in place as a circle underneath her appears. "Oh, don't you just look LOVELY like that?" She said playfully as she skipped up right next to her. "Now... What should I do to you..."

Roll Number: 100% Hit.

As she thought, a dirty thing came to mind. "I wonder if you are this kind of girl." She said as she turned around and booty bumped her. Freya fell to the ground and could only look on as DMG started to lower herself on top of her face and started to grind her crotch all over her nose and mouth. "Mmmmhhhh this feels like heaven!"

Freya: 20 Bind!

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)   Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:45 pm

Freya let's out a whimper without meaning to. The sweet scent of DMGs sex was near overwhelming. Freya had to do something fast, hearing that DMG was also enjoying this, she decides seduction is her best way to get back on her feet. She begins to lick dmg as she rides her face, hoping to throw her off balance enough to get out from under her

(Sweet counter)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)   Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:22 pm

Roll Number: 66 Critical Success!

DMG was not expecting this, not at all! As soon as her tongue met her vagina, instant chills ran through her spin. "Oh! Oh my!" She screamed in pleasure. It felt so good to her that she lifted up all of her body weight so that she could put it closer to her face, hoping that she will keep going.

This, of course, releases Freya from the hold and she could do whatever she wanted to her at this state.

DMG: 24
Freya: 20

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)   Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:27 pm

"Awh, you really are adorable aren't you" Freya taunted as she stands up, looking down at DMGs figure.  "Here, let me show you how cutesy seduction should be done.  She attempts to lean down and give DMG a sweet peck on the cheek

(Basic attack)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)   Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:10 pm

Automatic Hit!

With DMG in la la land because of the wave of pleasure she endured, Freya was able to successfully land a cute little kiss on her cheek. This though, sent DMG out of her euphoric state and back down to Earth. "Wh-what? Heeeeyyy... Why did you stop?" She asked.

She then set another face down card behind her.

DMG: 23
Freya: 20

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)   Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:06 pm

"Because as fun as it would be to Dom you right here and now, I'm mainly here to defeat you!" Freya replied raising her sword, but then stopping. "However... That's probably a trap card, so I'll have to defeat you in a minute..." The head games of these facedown cards were really starting to get the her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)   Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:22 pm

Card Number: 3 Trap Card!

Freya called it right as her face down card fades away behind DMG.

Roll Number: 54 Hit!

Seeing that Freya didn't go for her trap card, she had no choice but to get her hands dirty... Literally. A sly grin appeared on her face and she did a medium speed rush at her, knowing that Freya will try to feint away. As soon as she did, she teleported behind her and got her in a bear hug! "Gotcha love." She said in her ear. She then let her little fingers loose upon her body, tickling all of her sensitive areas: boobs, butt, neck, pussy, and belly.

Freya: 18

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)   Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:25 pm

Freya instantly flushed with arousal and had to stifle a giggle. "Have you though?" She forces out through girlish laughter "cos you're right where I want you!"
As she says this she attempts to pull DMG in for a kiss!
(Thirsting kiss)

Last edited by anon64 on Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)   Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:28 pm

Roll Number: 17 Miss!

DMG already had this planned out from the beginning and ducked her head down as soon as she went in for the kiss. "Too sloooowwwwww." She taunted.

Roll Number: 68 Hit!

The taunt worked as she could see Freya get flustered by it, she then brought her hands up and under her chin. She then twisted her head towards her and she planted a kiss of her own on her lips! As this was going on, another face down card has been placed.

Freya: 16

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)   Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:31 pm

Freya felt lust bubble inside her, she wasn't gonna last long with this...An idea hit her though, once again not attacking while the card was on the field, Freya asked. "Hey, you're a magician right? Any chance you could heal up my will a little? I'm sure we're both enjoying this way too much to want it to end quickly." She flutters her eyelashes "please...for me? If ya heal me and still win, I promise I'll be extra thankful!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)   Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:37 pm

Card Number: 96 Magic Card!

DMG thinks about her proposal and said, "how about this..." As she said that, her magic card activates revealing a healing potion! The potion appears in her hand and then continues. "I will give you this healing potion if you promise me one thing." She got a bit closer to her and said, "If I still win after healing you, you will have to become my slave for the next week!"

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)   Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:41 pm

Freya considers this...Morrigan had kept her for a whole lot longer than one week, and she sensed no comparible evil in DMG. "Hmmm... Okay! But if I'm gonna risk something like that, I'm gonna wanna know my the name of my new mistress  Freya flirted, charm effects aside, she was really starting to like this girl. "Oh and no attacking me as I drink this, we gotta keep the game fair"

She took the potion and downed it in one

(Just makes RP easier if we can make up a name for dmg?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)   Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:37 pm

(Sure.)

DMG looked on as she downed the liquid. After she finished she said, "You would really down an unknown liquid from some random girl that gave it to you? Either you are extremely brave, or very naive." She chuckled a bit and then said, "The name is Claire and yes, I did give you a healing potion... but with a little... kick." She laughed again.

Freya: 20 Healed 4 points!

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)   Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:32 am

"...a kick?" Freya asked, taking a step back. Maybe she wouldn't have trusted her opponent after all. Best be on her guard, she prepared to counter anything dmg tried with a kiss of her own, if the Midara does indeed attack this turn
(Sweet counter)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)   

Back to top Go down

Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next