A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)   Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:23 pm

Damn, this was really really bad, Freya needed to act. She sing all her strength and shoves Claire as hard as she can, another strange remnant from her encounter with Harley kicking in as she finds herself shouting "Not like this honey! You may well beat me, but I'm gonna make sure you see exactly what I can do first! I haven't even gotten started on that gorgeous body of yours yet!" Freya didn't even mean to say this, but found herself heated and determined all of a sudden
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)   Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:30 pm

Roll Number: 3 Miss!

Freya's words fell on deaf ears as Claire was at her climaxing point! Bliss filled the mind of Claire and then... Whoosh!!! Her love juices came full force all over Freya's face. "Oh! Oh yes!" She finally said before rolling over right beside her, out of breath.

DMG: 12
Freya: 5

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)   Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:34 pm

Freya nearly lost control as Claire climaxed onto her, but somehow she kept her cool. She calmed down, and with a newfound desire for a new goal, she approached Claire as she lay beside her and cradled her face on one hand as she leaned in for a kiss. "Darling, I don't want us to stop, gift me some energy to keep going, and I promise you'll have me for the two weeks, win or lose, I just want our duel of passion to continue a while longer, I know Midara can restore energy if they choose, I'll make it 3 weeks if I have to"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)   Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:55 pm

Claire gave it a thought and said, "Okay, three weeks it is then... Want to seal the deal with a kiss?" She said looking right into her eyes.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)   Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:21 pm

What was she thinking, why had she agreed to give herself to her opponent win or lose? Something odd was stirring inside Freya, something that seemed long dormant. "Well, seeing as I'm yours regardless now, it'd be silly for you to try and trick me this time, so I accept" Freya replied, strangely happily "I hope recieving energy from you feels as good as it does when you take it from me"
And with that, she leans in for a kiss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)   Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:15 pm

Claire eagerly met her lips with Freya's. A soft pink light emanated from her lips and energy could be seen and felt being transferred over to Freya. It felt warm and tasted so good... As if tasting your favorite drink for the first time ever.

DMG: 9
Freya: 8

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)   Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:11 pm

"mmmh" Freya moans approvingly before pulling away from Claire's lips "Thank you, that was heavenly, now, are you ready to continue our duel?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)   Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:49 pm

"After you." She said getting back to her feet. She needed that breather anyways after having that amazing orgasm on her face. Now that she got her legs back underneath her, she takes her fighting stance and looks over at Freya. "Ready whenever you are!"

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)   Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:55 pm

"Why thank you, you're too kind, alright, here I come!" Freya runs at DMG and attempts to throw her to the ground!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)   Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:28 pm

Roll Number: 35 Miss!

That is exactly what Claire wanted her to do though. She was ready for a counter attack and dodged out of the way of her take down!

Roll Number: 91 Miss!

But as she tried to counter back, Freya was quick with her hands and knocked her arms away from her.

Freya: 8

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)   Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:03 pm

"god, you just tasted so sweet, give me more!" Freya half shouts as she runs to pull DMG into an intensely lustful kiss
(Thirsting kiss)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)   Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:15 pm

Roll Number: 11 Critical fail!

As Freya ran towards Claire and tried to kiss her, Claire ducked down and watched as Freya hits her head against the wall. She sure planted her lips onto something...

Roll Number: Instant Success!

With Freya stunned like that, Claire dips underneath and gets behind her. She presses her body up against hers and starts to work her magic little fingers on her body. Tickling her stomach and neck while planting little kisses on the back of her neck.

Claire then sets another face down card.

Freya: 6

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)   Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:19 pm

Forcing herself away from Claire's assault, trying not to relish the feeling of her lips too much, before running in and attempting to throw her once again!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)   Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:27 pm

Roll Number: 7 Trap Card

"Perfect" Claire said as her trap card activated. It revealed a trap hole right underneath Freya! Freya fell all the way down and landed on her butt. When she looked up, she saw Claire looking down at her from the top. "Hope you like this!"

With that, Claire starts to rain down kisses from above. Lips and hearts start to pelt Freya as she couldn't find a way to dodge in such a small space.

Freya: 4

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)   Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:31 pm

"Dammit... You're...too irresistible" Freya pants as she clambers out of the hole. Pretending to be out of breath, she feigns a moment of surrender while secretly preparing to counter whatever Claire does with a deep kiss of her own.
(Sweet counter)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)   Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:41 pm

Roll Number: 59 Miss!

Seeing her in a weakened state, Claire starts walking forward to capitalize on the situation... But, she forgot about her own trap hole and falls right into it. "Waaaahhhhh!!!" She cries out as she falls and lands on her butt as well. "Well... This is embarrassing." She said to herself and started to rub the top of her head. She then teleported out of the hole and made sure it was closed up.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)   Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:46 pm

Freya barely stifles a laugh, "oh honey you are too adorable, did you hurt yourself in that fall? Any parts of the gorgeous body you want me to kiss better?" She licks her lips as she finishes this, hoping to entice Claire with her flirtation
(Charm attack)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)   Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:56 pm

Roll Number: 66 Critical Success!

That fall must of jarred something loose in her brain because she completely fell for it! "Well... I did hurt my butt when I fell, but I don't think you would want to kiss that." She said very shyly.

((Up to you if you want to kiss her butt or if you just want to use the critical success to kiss her wherever else you want to lol)).

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)   Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:00 am

This wasn't Freya's usual thing, but she saw an opportunity to turn the tide of this fight and wasn't going to pass it up. "Of course honey," Freya said, "turn around for me and let me kiss it better" if Claire complies, Freya will kiss all the way up her back, starting on her butt, then lower back up to the neck, culminating with turning her head round and giving her a thirsting kiss.

(I assume this is an automatically success cos of the crit?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)   Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:17 am

((Yup yup, since it was your character initiating it, I wanted you to write it the way you want it instead of me messing it up lol.))

The kisses felt so good coming from Freya and was starting to get her juices flowing again. "Mmmhhh that feels good..."

But she knew she couldn't just give in now and decides to push her away.

Roll Number: 25 Miss!

She recooperated, but didn't see a good chance to go and follow up. So she decided to use this chance to catch a breather. She does set another face down card though.

DMG: 7
Freya: 6

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)   Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:22 am

"you fought well darling, but wouldn't it feel good to give in and let me focus on making you feel wonderful?" Freya offers, gently moving her hand down to Claire's groin and letting it linger there with a gentle sensuality. "She fixes her opponent with a focused stare "after all, you have me for three whole weeks regardless, why not let me focus on you for a bit?"as she trails off, she gently rubs her hand against DMG
(Charm attack)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)   Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:40 am

Roll Number: 23 Miss!

The offer sounded tempting for sure, but there was no way she was just going to throw the match for her and shrugged it off.

Roll Number: 4 Hit!

"No no no... You misunderstand... You will let me do the kissing while you just sit back and enjoy it." She narrowed her eyes and grabbed Freya's wrist that was the hand on her own body and pulls her right in! Instantly planting her lips onto hers, she starts to suck on her lips, trying to get the most out of the taste.

DMG: 7

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)   Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:45 am

Freya has all but given in completely at this point, and can only attempt to kiss back with even more passion than Claire, hopefully gaining the upper hand, but she isnt too worried if she doesn't

(Charm attack)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)   Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:51 am

Roll Number: 62 Hit!

Claire thought she had her in her hands, but Freya still had a bit of a fight left in her! She left her mind open as Freya started to work her charm into Claire and couldn't help but to give into her kiss.

Roll Number: 81 Miss!

"So... Good..." She said in between breaths and kisses, "but I won't... Lose to you." She said as their kiss battle still rages on.

DMG: 5

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)   Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:55 am

"Oh but it'd feel so good to..." Freya coos, breaking the kiss. "Why don't you lie down, so you can taste my most private parts, just as you so kindly let me taste yours" as Freya suggested this, she ran her fingers over Claire's wet panties to sweeten the suggestion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)   

Back to top Go down

Freya Vs. Dark Magician Girl (DMG)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next