A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Gage vs Shauna Jackson

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Shauna Jackson   Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:45 pm

With his face hot with rage, and red with embarrassment, Gage could only look off to the side before looking into Shauna’s powerful gaze, as if it would snatch the soul out of his body with relative ease.

“It was your power... And wanting to be taken by you, if I’m being truthful. Not much else to say.”

Defeated and dejected, Gage had no idea where this would go next or how he would ever recover. He’d find a way but it would take a while. Only time would tell.

(Feel free to have Shauna run through her signature, finisher and other moves to brutalize Gage. Kinda like overkill style of the nth degree—)

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Shauna Jackson   Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:35 am

(Noted.)

Grabbing him by his throat, Shauna lifted him up and displayed him to the crowd.

"The little man has submit! He says it was my strength and my charm! Shall I spare him?"

The crowd chanted "NO!" voicing their disapproval.

"Then I shall show him the fury of Shauna Jackson!"

The crowd erupted. The midara in attendance rose to their feet, letting their excitement loose.

"Are you ready for this, weakling?"

Before he had a chance to respond, Shauna pulled him into a kiss. She held him there, legs hanging in the air, before tilting their heads upwards. She broke the kiss and a concussive force launched him into the air. Still reeling from the kiss and the blast, Gage fell back down, caught into a falling powerbomb. When he hit the canvas, Shauna pressed a firm kiss onto his crotch. Already feeling unconsciousness coming for him, Gage was scooped up into yet another bear hug with Shauna's face mere inches from his.

"Now that your body is shattered," she said, raising an eyebrow ",let us see about your spirit~"

As Shauna puckered her plump lips and slowly approached Gage's and her grip on him was squeezing his breath and thoughts from him, Gage realized he had been defeated. And he wasn't so sure he could handle the shame, or the affection, that was about to hit him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Shauna Jackson   Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:03 am

With a choked noise, Gage grabbed at Shauna’s hand wrapped around his throat in an attempt to reclaim the air he had taken for granted. It wasn’t long before his face was sent careening into Shauna’s plump and powerful lips, smothering any resentment for giving in to her power.

He had half a mind to kiss back as his legs dangled seemingly lifeless but he never got the chance to as he was shot into the air with a dreamy look on his face. Only after he started to descend did he realize he was in for trouble. His mind went blank and his vision saw bright, flashing color explode before him as the diva powerbombed him into the mat with concussive force. The only thing that brought him back was the kiss on his already strained-to-be-contained crotch. Her lipstick... he couldn’t help but wonder-and hope with all his might- that it was plastered all over him, showing the world that Shauna Jackson’s Toy was thoroughly beaten.

Still no reprieve came as he was lifted back up into yet another crushing hug and placed before her slowly advancing, puckered lips once more. His breathing shallow, he had no want to fight anymore. Trying his best, he puckered his lips as well and tried to lean in as best he could for the diva to take him.

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Shauna Jackson   Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:23 am

With force and speed, Shauna began to plaster Gage's face in kisses, her lipstick staining him. This went on for what seemed like hours, her plump lips impacting his face over and over again, before he was dropped to the mat, dazed and losing consciousness. The last thing he saw was Shauna's impressive figure towering over him.

[3 Hours Later]

The smacking of lips. The warmth and dampness of kisses and lipstick. The weight of another and the comfort of breasts. When Gage awoke in his gym, he could remember the feelings, but the sights and sounds almost entirely eluded him.
He inspected what had been done and found himself nearly nude and covered head to toe in large, red kiss marks. He could feel residual euphoria, but his whole body seemed to ache as well. Whatever Shauna did to him that wasn't kissing, she didn't do it gently. Granted, she didn't kiss gently either.
He felt a discomfort on the back of his waist and found a small card with a red kiss mark too big for the paper on it. It read "Next time we one of us faces you, simply give in. It will save us the trouble."
He found himself contemplating whether or not to heed the instruction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Shauna Jackson   Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:28 am

(Another amazing bout and loss for Gage— thanks for rping with me! Maybe he can get into the win column against Chantelle?)

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Shauna Jackson   Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:40 am

(Sure! Chantelle is the "Main" heel, so maybe if he wins there it could be quite the triumph!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Shauna Jackson   Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:44 am

(I’m ready to give it a shot whenever you are!)

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Shauna Jackson   Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:52 am

(Alright, I'm not sure I'm ready to jump right back in with a previous hero so quickly, I'm going away in next week to see my gf, so maybe after that we can start back up)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Shauna Jackson   Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:58 am

(Sure thing, man! Take as much time as you need, I’m in no rush—)

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Shauna Jackson   

Back to top Go down

Gage vs Shauna Jackson
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: