Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Will Helm vs Rosa del Dorado

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

Will Helm vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Rosa del Dorado   Will Helm vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 10:25 pm

(Well, let's see how this goes then)

"That's not how this works, pendejo~" She pulled him up by his hair and looked him straight in the eyes ",The only way the match ends is with a pinfall, submission, or DQ. You don't wanna know the penalty for breaking the rules. Besides," she pushed him back onto the ground ",I'm not done with you yet~" Her tone turned menacing and the crowd wanted a kiss-fest. Will knew it would not be so simple.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Rosa del Dorado   Will Helm vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 10:39 pm

"Ulp... What're the penalties?" he said, before shaking his head, not wanting to know, instead he made another attempt at the shocking kiss that he was going for earlier.

(Free Action)
(Is it possible to try the same free action again if it doesn't work the first time?)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Rosa del Dorado   Will Helm vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 10:58 pm

67= Failure
(Welp... didn't matter anyway)

In trying to get up, Will ran right into Rosa's boot and was knocked right back down.

Rosa stomped a foot onto Will's chest, pinning him.

"Stay down, pendejo~"

(Pinned!)
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Rosa del Dorado   Will Helm vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 11:03 pm

He tried getting back up, but the force of her foot was too strong for him with what little energy he had. He faintly struggled, but the temptation of submitting to see what would happen clouded his mind.

(No Action)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Rosa del Dorado   Will Helm vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 11:18 pm

The referee counted to three, and just like that, Will had been defeated.

(Will has been pinned for a three count. Will has succumbed!)

"Well now hermoso, now you're all mine~" Rosa cooed as she began to drag Will's limp form to the back. Will's midara looked on helplessly from the crowd as their ward was dragged off to be the plaything of another midara.

(3 hours later)

Will awoke, chained to a bed in a nearly entirely gold-furnished room, stripped down to his underwear, smothered in gold kiss marks. Rosa loomed at the foot of the bed.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Rosa del Dorado   Will Helm vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 11:31 pm

"Oh no..." he muttered, trying to struggle out of the chains as he saw the wrestler, but it was no use, the chains were far too strong for him to break free.

(Guess the only way he's getting out is by beating her in a rematch or one of her other fellow wrestlers. Not that it matters right now since he's at her mercy for the time being. >w>)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Rosa del Dorado   Will Helm vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 8:40 am

"So, this is the great William Helm," Rosa began, leaning over the bed's footboard to allow Will a view of her cleavage ",I must say for someone with so many great accomplishments, you sure give up easily." She turned around and walked toward her drawer. The mirrors allowing Will a glimpse at both sides of Rosa.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Rosa del Dorado   Will Helm vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 9:28 am

"Well... I didn't have a chance with how much more energy you had than me at the end there, didn't want to prolong the inevitable.", all he could do was watch, waiting for whatever she had planned, he wasn't ready for such a strong opponent beforehand, and it all came at him so fast. A thought came to his mind, what if he had tried to run away from the bout? Well, it was too late for that, he might as well play along until he gets another chance, though Rosa's buff yet bountiful body was giving him other thoughts.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Rosa del Dorado   Will Helm vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 9:47 am

She giggled as she slowly applied her golden lipstick, and turned to him with powerful bedroom eyes.

"You know," Rosa began to strut towards him ",I really should have told you this sooner, but you're not just a one-night toy now." She crawled onto the bed, maintaining eye contact "You're our new title."

The implications of her statement sat within an unholy boundary between horrifying and exciting in Will's chest.

She was on top of him now ",You will be my pet from now on. Or, at least until one of the other Divas bests me. Then you become their pet." His chest was now leaning toward horrified ",you have a chance to free yourself whenever you master is beaten to defeat their challenger, but seeing how poorly you did today, that's not very likely~"

Rosa stared down at him, as Will took in the implications of his defeat.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Rosa del Dorado   Will Helm vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 10:12 am

Atleast there was a chance in the future. But for now, he was going to have to endure whatever "punishment Rosa had in store for him. As she was on top of him, he couldn't take his eyes off those golden lips, he knew what was coming and was horrified.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Rosa del Dorado   Will Helm vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 10:37 am

"Nothing to say?"

She began planting a trail of gold kisses up from his abdomen. Upon reaching his neck, she whispered in his ear ",Perhaps this is not such a bad fate, hm~?"

She began to slowly trace kisses all over his face, avoiding his lips.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Rosa del Dorado   Will Helm vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 10:46 am

He gulped, there wasn't much he COULD say when at the mercy of such a woman. A feeling of dread but also longing came over him when he had a feeling she was gonna start forcing some heavy kisses on his lips eventually.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Rosa del Dorado   Will Helm vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 10:57 am

"Intimidated?" She taunted as she loomed over him.

As she began to close the gap between their lips, she whispered ",You should be~"

[3 Hours Later]

"I need to keep up this physique," Rosa chimed as she left the room ",keep the bed warm for me, hermoso~" With that she blew a kiss and closed the door.

Will laid stagnant on the bed, the sheer number of golden kisses on his body mad it look as though he was gold. He laid there, physically and emotionally exhausted. He knew she'd be back to render whatever rest he would gain meaningless.

He wasn't sure if he could, or wanted to, escape this one.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Rosa del Dorado   Will Helm vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 11:01 am

(That was pretty great. Next time whenever you're up for it, perhaps Shauna Jackson will be ready to try taking this new "title" from Rosa? =3)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Rosa del Dorado   Will Helm vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 11:08 am

(Alright! Like I just told Vulcan, I'm not so sure I can put the same effort into another rp with the same hero again so soon. However, I am going away next week to see my gf, so maybe after that we can start again!)
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Rosa del Dorado   Will Helm vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 11:16 am

(That's perfectly fine. And hey, maybe whenever Will escapes, he'll gain Rosa's respect or such and be able to call her for help in exchange for him letting her get some "action" with him? =3)
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Rosa del Dorado   Will Helm vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 11:23 am

(Sure! Maybe more than just Rosa? We'll see how it goes!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm vs Rosa del Dorado   Will Helm vs Rosa del Dorado - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Helm vs Rosa del Dorado
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: