A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Karbon Vs. Luchadora (Anon64)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Luchadora (Anon64)   Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:34 pm

(20)
Karbon recovers far quicker than Lucha had hoped, and found he had enough time to clear his thoughts slightly(+2will)

(65)
Lucha nonetheless bore down on him and attempted to once again pull him into a tight embrace, but Karbon found a hole in her grapple and managed to duck neatly away!

Karbon:22
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Luchadora (Anon64)   Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:39 pm

Ducking away from her grapple, he tried to get behind her and wrap his arms around her waist. If this was successful, he will then German Suplex her onto the mat!

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Luchadora (Anon64)   Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:48 pm

(82!)
The tide seems to truly be turning in karbons favour, he manages to grapple his opponent from behind and pull her crashing into the mat in an impressive suplex!

(88!)
Luchadora writhes in pain. "When did he get this strong?" She thinks to herself. "Gotta get the crowd on my side if Im gonna win this one". Luchadora trips Karbon, sending him to the floor besides her as she stands up and addressees the crowd. "I know you all hate me after my victory against Arcade Queen last tuesday! But look at how this human victimises innocent women!" Her speech sends a wave of boos from the Midaran crowd sailing Karbons way, "please, let me be your champion tonight... I promise I'll make it fun!" With that she flashes her breasts to the crowd, sending raucous cheers out from the crowd, even the small minority of humans in the stands seem to support lucha now, be it out of sympathy or for more... Obvious reasons

(If it's ok this crit success would allow Lucha to use certain face moves alongside her heel ones, up to you, just might make the fight more interesting)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Luchadora (Anon64)   Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:39 pm

(Yeah, that's fine.)

"Wait, what!?" Karbon said and he turned his direction towards the crowd. "You guys would really support her over me!?" He said with frustration. It was obvious now that Karbon was trying hard to win the crowd back over to his side, but it doesn't look like it's working all that well...

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Luchadora (Anon64)   Yesterday at 9:35 am

(17)
The crowd don't seem to buy into Karbons plead for one second. "Another wave of boos assails him as Luchadora simply watches

"Honey of course their on my side" she giggled "who can blame them, who would support a brutish warrior like yourself over someone as stunning as me" however after taunting, she takes no action, choosing to bask in the adoration of the crowd
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Luchadora (Anon64)   

Back to top Go down

Karbon Vs. Luchadora (Anon64)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: