A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Prowd vs ice Succubus

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
No one

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs ice Succubus    Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:10 pm

Normal attack rolls a 27=Miss, she manages to bend her body out of the way of the attack.

She then accepts his attempts to kiss her. She moans a whole lots as she completely dominates Prowd's lips and tongue. "Darling, you know I'm the one that's going to take YOU over if you do this?" She robs him of 3 of his willpower, gives him 2 more ice tokens, absorbs his strength to give herself 1 more stamina, and rolls a 17, failing to charm him.

Then, as Prowd has reached 10 ice tokens, he feels a chilling sensation all through his body. He is frozen and unable to act for 1 round, during which the Ice Succubus keeps him bound in her freezing kiss, draining him of 2 more willpower, giving him 2 more ice tokens, and healing herself for 1 more stamina with the life she sucked out of him.

Prowd unfreezes, but finds that he is still bound in her kiss now. He attempts to escape and rolls a 16=Not high enough to get out.

The Ice Succubus continues to suck his energy out through her kiss, use his energy to replenish 1 more of her stamina, while again draining him of 2 more willpower and giving him another 2 ice tokens. This brings him up to 15 ice tokens which induces a new charm effect on him.

Prowd really feels the chills and wants something warm and knows a lot of his energy has been sucked out, and attempts to escape, rolling a 48=Not high enough to escape again.

She giggles and rubs her frozen tongue all around inside of Prowd's mouth, chilling him even more, and again while sucking out his life energy to heal her for 1 stamina. Prowd takes 2 more willpower damage and gets 2 more ice tokens.

Prowd feels he must escape soon or he's just going to become completely frozen and unable to do anything anymore. He tries to escape, this time rolling a 54=He finally breaks free!

Prowd Willpower: 13 (17 ice tokens) (charmed)
Ice Succubus Stamina: 25
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs ice Succubus    Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:19 pm

when he felt her long kiss and get frozen he could not do anything than let her kiss him enjoying her cold and sweet lips start to want her more e wanted embrace her and kiss her back but the ice preventing him form doing it when he finaly scape from her frozen prison and good cold kiss he sigh in relief and try to concentrate more on the figth than her soft breasts and sweet lips but he admits that kiss felt good,then he try to approach her and make another attack this time with his power claws trying to scracth her with them.

power claws

No one

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs ice Succubus    Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:36 pm

Power Claws rolls a 49=Miss (sorry for such bad luck).

"That was the most delicious kiss I've ever had. Now fall to me sucking on you somewhere else." She uses her Ice Blowjob, rolling a 100=Success! Prowd fills his penis greatly chilled and sucked on, taking 3 willpower damage and getting 1 more ice token. "Yes darling, enjoy the pleasure. You're almost completely frozen and then you'll go to frozen paradise."

Prowd Willpower: 10 (18 ice tokens)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs ice Succubus    Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:59 pm

(this look was the thing that make me lose the last time ,but this time is diferent because i get more succes than the succes i played vs swamp succubus,so don't worry )
"sound nice from you,but my paradise is in my house peacefully resting after your defeat,but i admit, your body felt good when you are huging me and your lips are sweet and cold making a irresistible mix so thanks for making feel good but this finish now or later" he Try to make another attempt to attack her with his shield this time charging with more force than before

Shadow shield

No one

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs ice Succubus    Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:06 pm

Okay, I'll give you 3 damage if hits since you ran with more force, but also running recklessly doesn't allow you to use the shield as a shield...

Your rolled a 45=Missed. "Honey, are you just too frozen to be able to hit me at all anymore? It's so cute the way you struggle."

"Oh darling, how would you like to be finished?" She giggles confidently as she simply blows a chilling breath with a kissing motion towards Prowd. She rolls a 33=Failure. In fact, she missed so bad she ended up freezing her foot to the ground a little bit, giving her -10% evade against any attack next turn.

Prowd Willpower: 10 (18 ice tokens)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs ice Succubus    Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:16 pm

he think for a moment if stop resist and just ask her about hug her and relaxing in her hug or kiss her will feel more good than resisting but he keep his mind concentrate and try another attempt this tiem with a normal slash with his sword concentring his thoughs only in the figth and not in her temptation for more beatifull and seductive she was "no thanks"

normal attack

No one

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs ice Succubus    Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:40 pm

Normal attack rolls a 28=Prowd finally manages to think clearly enough to find a way to hit the Ice Succubus, dealing 2 stamina damage.  But she doesn't seem phased.  "Is that the best struggling you can do?"

"I think it's time for you to meet your end<3.  Or should I say, your new beginning, of your much better life?  You still haven't felt me sitting on your face.  I can't let you never get to feel that great pleasure."  The Ice Succubus goes for another Ice facesitting, rolling a 44=Critical Success!  The Ice Succubus pushes Prowd down and sensually rubs her ass all over his face, chilling him to the brain.  As he reaches 20 ice tokens, again he is frozen and charmed.

"Oh my darling, you're going to enjoy this so much.  I'm sure this is the moment you've really been waiting for."

Prowd is unable to move after having been frozen by her last attack.  He is completely helpless and can only accept whatever she wants to give him.  She decides to give him one last big ice titjob as she knew he really enjoyed her breasts.  She rubs his penis and squeezes her breasts around it, pleasuring him more.   She shakes them all over him and some more of her ice essence flows into him.  Prowd is affected with a powerful pleasure and has been completely frozen from having more than 20 ice tokens, completely unable to act anymore.  He is forced to accept whatever pleasure she gives him.

"Oh darling, now it's time for my favorite move, which I've saved just for you for right now.  Go ahead an indulge yourself."  She uses her ice hug, encasing Prowd in even more ice, but also making him feel good and comforted.  She kisses him and pours even more of her ice essence into him before pushing him to the ground.  She gets on top and violently rides him.  She lets her ice essence flow out of her breasts and land on him, keeping him extremely chilled so there's no hope for him to move at all, as she completely dominates him from on top.  She keeps going this way until every last bit of strength and warmth is sucked out of him, leaving his as nothing more than a frozen corpse.

She smiles and is very happy with her meal.  It even gives her a little new power, making her chilling breath now have a small chance to lure enemies into falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs ice Succubus    Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:49 pm

Another nice figth with another lose for prowd but that don't care i really enjoyed the figth si maybe my other hero will try to defeat the slime succubus ir you let me

No one

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs ice Succubus    Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:55 pm

Sure, I'll let anyone do pretty much any battle. Although maybe sometime I should try to insist that someone else plays the Midara against me, as that's what I'd most like to do, and still have never done it. But I'm still willing to play the Midara again for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs ice Succubus    Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:57 pm

Is a deal, tomorrow i'll write the start post

No one

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs ice Succubus    Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:20 pm

Okay sure. I work full-time though but I should be on at a pretty similar time most days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prowd vs ice Succubus    

Back to top Go down

Prowd vs ice Succubus
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: