A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nekurion Alter

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson   Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:21 pm

"Aagh" the hug was painful and the kissising noises didn't help either, thoughts of submission crossed Ixana's mind but she wasn't going to give up as long as she could still fight, "I-Im not... Gahh! Giving up!" Ixana struggled to free herself from Shauna's embrace.

(Struggle)
(damn I wish i didn't have riot jabelin on cd to end with a tie xD)

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson   Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:28 am

96= Critical Success

Summoning an unreal amount of strength, Ixana broke the Diva's hold with such force that Shauna was sent flying into a far Turnbuckle, stunning her momentarily.

(Follow Up!)
----------------------
Ixana Willpower= 5
Shauna Stamina= 11

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion Alter

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson   Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:34 am

(Right on the last moment, talkimg about luck xD)

Ixana was on her last strenghts, suddenly her blood cain's red aura filled the place, "One... Last... Attack..." she was about to pass out, this last attack was all or nothing, summonimg her last bit of strenght Ixana unleashed a barrage of attacks against Shauna, she knew she was going to pass out once her attack was finished, "Take... THIS!" She finished her combo with one last brutal hit with the remaining of her energies.

(Lethal Pain)

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson   Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:23 am

87= Critical Failure
(Strength Reversal!)

Ixana flew toward the Diva, already mapping out where she would strike with her dark energy, when her head was enveloped by a massive hand.

"What?!" Ixana exclaimed as she was stopped in her tracks in her most powerful form.

"I apologize," the large Diva said ",I have neglected to prepare you for Lacroix's disingenuous tendencies."

Ixana was thrown into the corner by her ponytail with incredible force. She was weaker than she predicted, her dark power was already dissipating.

As Shauna approached, Ixana tried to will her muscles into action, to fight back, to resist. But she found she barely had the strength required to keep her head pointed up toward her oncoming doom.

Zulu Valentine 72= Success

Shauna reached down and lifted the drained Ixana by her throat.

"You fought well," the Diva admitted ",but in the end, you have no choice but to give in to me."

Shauna planted a powerful kiss on her lips and popped out off with such force that Ixana was sent high into the air. Upon her descent, she was caught into a falling Powerbomb. Her back and head slammed into the mat with stellar force.

The hard kiss Shauna planted on Ixana's crotch was the straw that decimated the camel's already broken back. She laid on the ground as Shauna pinned her for a three count.

(Shauna won the match by pinfall. Ixana has succumbed!)

"Now," Shauna explained as she knelt next to Ixana's prone form ",your defeat is not complete. I must give you the same relentless amor the Trickster would if you lose to her again."

[2 Hours Later]

"Wake up."

Ixana jolted awake. She was back in the destroyed bandit camp. She'd been stripped to her underwear and covered in lipstick marks. Her panties were noticeably moist as well.

She looked up at a stoic Shauna, whom she assumed was responsible for the lost lustful hours after her defeat in their spar.

"I can see how you defeated Rosa, but you have yet to achieve the strength required to dominate your tormentor."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion Alter

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson   Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:35 am

Ixana tried to stand up but she wasn't completely recovered from the fight, "D-Damn it, I was so close but it was a great fight." Her legs failed her and she fell back to the ground, "Ha, I-I think I overdid it a little bit back there." She managed to stand back up again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson   Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:12 pm

Shauna tossed Ixana her clothes, causing the spaghetti-legged wanderer to fall over a log behind her.

"Tell me something," Shauna requested as she stepped over Ixana and took a seat on a log on the opposite side of a still-burning campfire ",you said something before our spar about harboring feelings for Lacroix."

Ixana's heart picked up its pace just a bit.

"When Rosa told me, I assumed she meant feelings of anger and a desire for vengeance, but when you mentioned it, it sounded more like a... Longing."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion Alter

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson   Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:23 pm

Ixana blushed a bit, "W-Well... yeah I guess... you could say something like that..." She started dressing up, feeling a bit her strenghts returning to her, "But before you say anything about it, I swear upon my life that those feelings won't get in the way when we fight her, not even love can make me forgive such dirty tricks, to me honor in a fight is more important." Her eyes were filled with determination, as she finally managed to get up.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson   Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:29 pm

Shauna stared daggers through Ixana.

"Love?" Shauna echoed ",You find yourself in love with Chantelle Lacroix? Trickster of the Divas?"

The frustration in the powerhouse's voice was more than a bit intimidating.

"Foolish girl."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion Alter

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson   Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:35 pm

"I know! You don't need to tell me how fool I am, I know it perfectly fine! But what can I do about it!?" Ixana didn't let herself being intimidated by Shauna's voice, she knew that those feelings where foolish, "At first I thought it was some kind of spell, but after my fight with Rosa I realised about these feelings... I need to defeat her, that's what my guts are telling me."

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson   Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:53 pm

"And what then? Let's say your obsession over this Trickster demon does not lead you to a life of enslavement beneath her boot. What then?" Shauna's volume had not dissipated ",What is your plan? To see if she returns your feelings? To continue fighting Midara knowing you have feelings for one?"

She shook her head "Chantelle Lacroix is a creature of deceit. She preys on human weakness without shame or remorse. If she discovers that you harbor true feelings for her, do you know what danger you may be in?!"

She stood and began to approach the wanderer "You risk your free will; your very freedom would hang in the balance. Are you prepared to make such a gamble? Over your idealistic quest?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion Alter

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson   Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:58 pm

"I am, I won't lose, and I won't let her enslave me... I must get rid of these feelings I know and I will!"

She turned around looking at her sword stick into the ground, "as my old mentor used to say, there is no victory without sacrifice, sometimes we have to make a risky gamble to win you know?" She turned back to Shauna.

"And I'm ready to make that gamble."

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson   Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:10 pm

Shauna stared at Ixana, lost in thought.

"You are a foolish girl indeed," she sighed ",but I will help you. You wish to prepare for Lacroix? You must face those more devious than myself. Seek out the Diva Bloody Maria. If you defeat her, you will be much closer to defeating the Trickster."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion Alter

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson   Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:14 pm

"Thank you."

Ixana extended her hand to Shauna, "I won't let you down I promise."

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson   Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:54 pm

Shauna accepted her hand, smiled, and pulled Ixana into a kiss that left a plump kiss mark across her mouth.

"One for the road~" Shauna teased before walking away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion Alter

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson   Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:20 pm

Ixana smiled and started walking away too but she stopped and turned around

"Hey Shauna! Remember before the fight when you asked me if I was another adventurer sent to kill you?"

She smiled, "I never kill no matter what, it's my moral code, besides, I don't think you girls are that bad."

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson   Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:51 am

Shauna did not reply, she simply smirked as she walked away.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion Alter

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson   Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:08 am

Once she left Ixana started walking away as well.

"Sooo next opponent was... Bloody Maria huh, well better get going, I can't let Rosa's and Shauna's trust to go wasted." She thought to herself and continued her way.

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Nekurion Alter

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson   Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:19 pm

(now that was an even fight xD pm me when you are ready for the next one Smile)

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson   

Back to top Go down

Ixana the Wanderer vs Shauna Jackson
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2