Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gage vs Swamp Succubus

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
VulcanS

VulcanS

Gage vs Swamp Succubus Empty
PostSubject: Gage vs Swamp Succubus   Gage vs Swamp Succubus EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 12:31 am

After being dumped from some sort of portal, Gage found himself wandering through the treacherous swamp. All he could hope to do was avoid the muck and watch out for any midara, if there were any.

However, the latter would prove to be inevitable as he saw a Succubus-sequence figure rise up out of the swamp as he stood on the shore. Just his luck.

“Huh, gotta say— that’s a new one. I suppose you’re here to enslave me or something?”

=Simple Wrestling RP=

-The old ruleset applies: the rolls are 1 to 100 even rolls are a success, uneven rolls are a failure.
-Characters are allowed 1 free action but must otherwise stick to their movepools*
-Instead of VIRTUE and VICE, the adventurers have WILLPOWER and the midara have STAMINA.
-Encounters that use characters from the OpenRPG may cause a re-appearance of said midara, depending on outcome.
(*= A free move can be utilized as often as desired as long as it is used to perform a wrestling maneuver.)

Paralyzed status- Character will be unable to move next turn and will be unable to dodge the next attack

Charmed Status- The next attack dealt by the midara does +1 Willpower damage

Bind Status- Character will be unable to move and continually suffer 2 Willpower damage each turn unless they roll a 50 or higher and escape

Floored Status- Character is layed out on the ground and must either react to the next move from this position, or use a turn to get up.

Rage Status- Character must use a basic attack with 1/2 the accuracy, but 2x the damage if successful.

Rolls higher than 85 are considered critical and allows the attacker to follow up with another move

Gage's Abilities:

Mighty Tackle- Gage tackles the target and pushes them back. Does 1 Stamina damage (can be used every turn)
Powerful Physique (passive)- If an attack targeted towards him rolls a 20 or lower, the attack the damage is reduced by 1 (does not negate status effects).

Guillotine Clothesline: Gage picks up a head of steam and extends his arm out in an effort to clothesline his enemy. If it connects, it sends the enemy directly into the ground, giving a downed status and inflicting 2 damage.

Strong Grip (passive)-Whenever Gage has a midara binded at the start of his turn, the midara suffers 1 extra Stamina damage.

Finishing Move (passive)-Whenever Gage lands the final blow on a midara, the other opponents on the battlefield are intimidated, with their following attacks doing 1 less Willpower damage that turn.

Bragging Boast- Gage does his best to showboat, and all midara must make a roll. On a failure, they can only target Gage when attacking next round. If no attacks land on Gage during that time, his next attack does +3 Stamina damage (can be used every turn)

Mighty Grapple- Gage puts a midara in a Grapple, doing 2 Stamina damage and causing binded status. They can be freed if Gage decides to take a different action for the following turn (Can be used every 2 turns) If the midara chooses to counter in close proximity it could be trouble for Gage, as it's more likely to hit (if the roll is 70 and above as well as evens below 70). However, if he keeps the grapple for two turns, it can lead into his signature move or a powerful submission hold if held for one turn.

Torture Rack: If a grapple is not broken for a turn, Gage will put the midara into a torture rack maneuver, stretching out their back and putting them in a bind status while inflicting 3 damage- does not stack with Strong Grip.

Punishplex- If a midara is grappled for two turns, Gage will lift the midara into the air from behind in traditional suplex fashions but will instead spike them into the ground. A struggle roll can be used to break out of this on the same turn, which will leave Gage at a Disadvantage as a result. However, if successful, the move deals 5 stamina damage and stuns the enemy for a turn from the sheer force of the impact.

No one

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Swamp Succubus   Gage vs Swamp Succubus EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 12:49 am

For reference:

Swamp Succubus:
A beautiful busty woman with dark wings, a tail, and horns wearing nothing but the swamp water around her. She resides in a powerful swamp, filled with water under her spell. She commands an army of minions. This army consists of Shroom Girls and Swampmaids. The Shroom Girls look like more beautiful women, wearing only a mushroom cap like a skirt, and have the purpose of wandering around the border of the swamp, increasing its territory. The Swampmaids are mermaids of the swamp and are the guardians of the deep swamp. While fighting against her, an enemy has 1 of 3 levels: not in the swamp, in the shallow part, or in the deep part. She loves to condemns her opponents into getting poison tokens.

After each turn, each enemy has a chance to lose 1 willpower equal to 10% multiplied by the number of poison tokens he/she has. The Swamp Succubus gains stamina equal to the willpower lost this way. If anyone has more than 10 poison tokens, it also poisons their mind into becoming her slave, and it’s impossible to resist her anymore.

Enemies in the shallow swamp have reduced mobility, causing them to automatically miss upon rolling a 20 or lower, and automatically get hit if attacked by any roll of 20 or lower. They also get a 50% chance to get an extra poison token each turn. They can use a turn to attempt to escape the shallow swamp with a 70% success rate.

Enemies in the deep swamp have much reduced mobility, causing them to miss with a 40 or lower and get hit on a 40 or lower. They also always get an extra poison token each turn. They can attempt to escape back to the shallow swamp with a 40% success rate.

Attacks:

Irresistible appearance: She stands in a waterfall which veils only 3 tiny pinstripes of her body, just barely covering each of her nipples and her crotch. She may also wink and/or blow kisses during this attack. Deals 1 willpower damage, has a 50% chance to charm the target, and a 50% chance of tempting the target into walking 1 level deeper into the swamp.

Poison kiss: She dips her lips in the swampy water, getting them to look very big and juicy, and glow with a powerful dark aura. She grabs her opponent tightly and locks lips. Her target is surprised to find out she didn’t just have the swamp water on her lips, but an entire mouth full of it, which she blows down her target’s throat. She then greedily sucks on her target’s lips and dances with her target’s tongue with her own. Deals 2 willpower damage, gives her target 2 poison tokens, heals the Swamp Succubus for 1 stamina, and charms the target. Can only be used every 2 turns.

Lubed titjob: She shakes her breasts all around near the surface of the swamp, coating them in both beauty and lubrication. She then wraps her breasts around her target’s crotch and shakes and rubs them all over. Deals 2 willpower damage and gives the target 1 poison token. If the target is charmed, they become bound by this attack and it continues the next turn.

Lubed massage: She coats her entire body in the swamp water, then rubs her body all over that of the target, giving a relaxing massage. Deals 1 willpower damage and gives the target 1 poison token. On a critical, her target really loved the massage and can’t stop wanting more, and becomes stunned for 2 turns.

Summon Shroom Girls: Her target suddenly sees a Shroom Girl walk out of the swamp. Can only use this summon once every 2 turns. The Shroom Girl has the following abilities, and can do one of them on the turn summoned.

She is telepathically told by her master which would charm her opponent the most for any of her abilities that have multiple options.

She can blast a torrent of swamp water out of her mouth or either of her 2 lower holes. If it hits, deals 3 willpower damage and gives the target 1 poison token.

She can either kiss, facesit, or faceride her target, then shoot out her swamp water from whichever of her 3 parts is closest to the enemy. Deals 1 willpower damage and gives the target 2 poison tokens, and has a 50% chance to charm the target.

She can hug her opponent, releasing spores from her shroom cap that cause her opponent to fall asleep. While the target is asleep, the Shroom Girl drags the target one level deeper into the swamp and the Swamp Succubus can act once before the target wakes up. This ability can only be used every 3 turns.

She can give her opponent a lap dance, dealing 1 willpower damage and always charming the target if it hits.

Summon Swampmaids: Her Swampmaids are the maids of only the deep swamp and this ability can only be used on a target there. A whole bunch of Swampmaids surround her target, binding him/her in place. They all rub their breasts against the target, making him/her feel like he/she is swimming in breasts rather than water. They cover every inch of the target’s body except for the mouth and crotch.

If she uses her Poison kiss on a target bound by the Swampmaids, she also plays with the target’s crotch, dealing 2 additional willpower damage. If the target has reached 0 willpower or 11+ poison tokens, it becomes a finisher, lasting much longer as a deep French kiss where she also squeezes her crotch against that of the target, causing the target to climax. During this, the target is so lost in the pleasure that he/she doesn’t realize the Swampmaids have further bound him/her in a cocoon. This cocoon provides nourishment and allows the target to live while submerged in the swamp.

If the target is male, he are stuck in the swamp for the rest of his life, continuously having his energy drained to heal the Swamp Succubus, yet kept alive by the cocoon.

If the target is female, she remains in the cocoon for a long while. During this time, the swamp slowly transforms her body until she becomes either another Shroom Girl or a Swampmaid, of the Swamp Succubus’ choosing.
======================
The figure says, "No, I'm not here to enslave you. There's an evil monster around here that tried to enslave and transform me, and this is just how she's made me look. If we fight, she'll probably end up getting both of us. Will you work together with me to beat her?"

She walks a little bit out of the swamp and doesn't appear to be preparing any attacks.
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Swamp Succubus   Gage vs Swamp Succubus EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 12:54 am

Gage looked at the figure with a sort of a skeptical look, cocking an eyebrow. This seemed awfully fishy to just be happening so conveniently. Eh... she seems sincere enough. Maybe she’s actually in some big trouble. Might as well roll with it for now. Gage spoke up to the figure,

“Oh yeah? Well, team work isn’t something I usually rely on but I’ll make an acception. I’ll help ya’. Who exactly is it we’re looking for?” The wrestler took a few steps forward into the swamp to get a better look at the woman before him.

No one

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Swamp Succubus   Gage vs Swamp Succubus EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 1:12 am

"There's a powerful midara in this swamp. She looks beautiful, but she's really all evil. We should exterminate her as quickly as possible. She should be that way," the figure says, pointing in the direction of walking deeper in the swamp. "Won't you please go there and help me defeat her? I'll go there with you, so you won't need to worry about it being too dangerous. Together, I'm sure we can take her."
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Swamp Succubus   Gage vs Swamp Succubus EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 1:19 am

“Through the swamp? Why not go around the thing?” Gage looked out into the ominous swamp before he gave a shrug and a sigh of resignation. “Well, I suppose it’s faster that way.”

Without much further hesitation, Gage began to wade further and further into the mucky swamp, his face twisted in a grimace the whole way. The wrestler kept going until his feet were no longer touching the bottom before he turned over to the stranger.

“So, where exactly is this evil person, eh?”

No one

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Swamp Succubus   Gage vs Swamp Succubus EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 1:37 am

"This evil person is me. And you've walked right into my trap, already stuck very deep in my swamp. Of course we have to go this way darling, it's where the evil person is, and and it's also where you don't stand a chance against her."

The Swamp Succubus puckers up her lips and starts going for a Poison Kiss. She rolls a 41, just barely missing. "Oh baby, don't you want to feel good? I'll give you the best pleasure you could ever imagine."

But Gage still gets 1 poison token from being in the deep swamp.

Gage - 30 Willpower (1 poison token)
Swamp Succubus - 30 Stamina

"Your turn, darling."
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Swamp Succubus   Gage vs Swamp Succubus EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 1:49 am

Well, to say Gage felt like an idiot would be an understatement. He had walked blindly into the deep swamp with a stranger who turned out to be the enemy. With an annoyed grunt, Gage snapped at the Succubus in anger, “Why the hell would I want to be with someone who relies on tricking me to have their way?!”

With a grunt of effort, Gage focused on moving his way out of the swamp’s depths once more.

(Escape Swamp)

No one

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Swamp Succubus   Gage vs Swamp Succubus EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 2:00 am

You rolled a 24=Success (lucky i was going by low numbers are success): Gage managed to get out of the deep swamp at least, getting back to just the shallow swamp.

"Playing hard to get already? Don't you want to feel the greatest pleasure possible? Only a succubus can give you that pleasure. Maybe you just need to start small and work your way up to the best part."

The Swamp Succubus summons a Shroom Girl who dances up to Gage and attempts to give him a sexy lap dance. She rolls a 2=Success! The Shroom Girl rubs her pussy and ass all over him in an alluring and sensual dance. Gage takes 1 willpower damage and becomes charmed.

Then Gage has to see if his energy is drained by the poison within him this turn, rolling a 14=He avoids it.

Then Gage has a 50% chance to get another poison token from still being in the shallow swamp. He rolls a 21=Failure. The deadly water washing all over his legs infect him with his second poison token.

Gage - 29 Willpower (2 poison token) (charmed) (still in shallow swamp)

"Your turn, beautiful."
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Swamp Succubus   Gage vs Swamp Succubus EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 2:11 am

With his mind liquifying for a moment thanks to the shroom girl, he couldn’t help but vacate his mind of all thought. Shaking his head, the wrestler cleared his mind for but a moment while still keeping his infatuation towards the Succubus and Shroom Girl.

“I’m not a prize easily won, lady! So you better get used to the struggle!”

Without another moment of hesitation, Gage lunged forward with his arms outstretched to wrap the Succubus up in a Mighty Grapple.

[Mighty Grapple]

No one

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Swamp Succubus   Gage vs Swamp Succubus EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 2:40 am

Might Grapple rolls a 9=Missed! "*Giggle* Honey is that the best you can do? That kind of looked like fun. I'd like to see what else you're capable of. But first, it's time for you to feel an overwhelming pleasure." The Swamp Succubus dips her whole body in the swamp, lubricating it. She then attempts to rub her lubed up body all over Gages for a Lubed Massage, rolling an 86=Critical Success! (sorry for the bad luck) She rubs up every last inch of Gage's body with her big boobs and sexy ass. This attack is very powerful on a critical, stunning for 2 turns. Gage falls under her spell and just can't resist letting the woman that made him feel so good do whatever she wants to him. Gage also takes 2 willpower damage and gets 1 poison token as the swamp water all over her body rubs all over onto him.

During the first turn in which Gage is stunned, she decides it's time to give him a Lubed Titjob. "Oh honey, if you really liked feeling my body rub all against yours, you'll definitely love feeling your penis sandwiched between huge soft breasts." As he is stunned, he can't avoid it. The Swamp Succubus dips her breasts in the swamp until they look irresistible, then she rubs her breasts all over his crotch and then shakes them all about, all over here. He takes 2 willpower damage and gets another poison token.

For the second turn, she stands around and laughs, confident that this battle is under her control.

Then Gage has to see if his energy is drained by the poison within him this turn, rolling a 27=He avoids it.

Then Gage has a 50% chance to get another poison token from still being in the shallow swamp. He rolls a 81=Failure. More poison from the deadly swamp water gets into him.

Gage - 25 Willpower (5 poison tokens) (still in shallow swamp)

"Please have some fun with me. I like your style. Your moves make it look like I'll get to be very close to you." She says as she's still smiling very confidently.
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Swamp Succubus   Gage vs Swamp Succubus EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 7:28 am

Gage felt a little discouraged when he whiffed on his grab, cursing himself for not being more cautious. With his breath hitching when he watched the Succubus cover herself in the shiny swamp water, he could only do just that: watch. The sensation of her body sliding all over his made him feel so euphoric, he didn’t dare break away from her as she took out his cock and began to milk it with her wonderful breasts.

Finally snapping out of it as she backed away, Gage growled with a feeling of indignation before he charged back in towards the Succubus, his arm outstretched and poised to deliver a devastating Clothesline Guillotine.

[Clothesline Guillotine]

No one

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Swamp Succubus   Gage vs Swamp Succubus EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 12:30 am

Gage rolls an 84=Success! He lands a very solid hit on the Swamp Succubus, dealing 2 damage and knocking her to the ground. "Ouch my darling, don't you want to just give in to my amazing pleasure-inducing abilities?" The Swamp Succubus first almost panics, then decides things were going great as they were, so she uses her action to get back up, to try to make the fight get back to how it was going.

Though this was some hidden information, so forgive me if I'm cheating (it helps you anyway lol), but the Swamp Succubus had moved to be on the side of Gage that led away from the Swamp as she was laughing at him, trying to make his only way to go be deeper in the swamp. But I'll consider Gage's attack has pushed her back from where she was, so now Gage has also managed to get out of the shallow swamp.

But Gage still has 5 poison tokens and must make a roll to see if they drain him this turn: 38=Not high enough: The poison drains his energy and heals the Swamp Succubus.

One last thing, I hadn't really read one of your passives on taking 1 less damage from low rolls. So you should have 1 more willpower.

Gage - 25 Willpower (5 poison tokens)
Swamp Succubus - 29 Stamina

~Your turn~
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Swamp Succubus   Gage vs Swamp Succubus EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 8:48 am

Gage was pleased to see the Swamp Succubus take the hit and also be knocked back. It started to seem like he had some momentum going his way, so he decided he’d best capitalize on it.

“You look like you’re avoiding me, why’s that?”

With a lunge, Gage shot forward with his arms outstretched to wrap the demonic woman in a Mighty Grapple.

[Mighty Grapple]

No one

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Swamp Succubus   Gage vs Swamp Succubus EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 11:19 pm

Gage rolls a 57=Failure, Gage doesn't manage to aim his attack accurately and whiffs.

"Oh darling, that looked like fun. Please use that on me again sometime. I'd love to be close to you." She says confidently. "I really enjoy seeing you struggle and be tortured by my poison." She says with a sadistic smile.

She uses her turn taunting Gage and being very confident in the situation and not attacking.

And at the end of the turn, Gage rolls a 5 and so more of his energy is drained by the poison. "The torture you must be feeling is so captivating!<3"

Gage - 24 Willpower (5 poison tokens)

-Your turn-
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Swamp Succubus   Gage vs Swamp Succubus EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 10:12 pm

As Gage missed yet another opportunity to put some damage on his opponent, he couldn’t help but growl in frustration. He couldn’t seem to get it right, anymore!

“Y’know, I’m the one who’s supposed to talk too much around here!”

The wrestler then lunged forward once more to try and grapple with the Succubus.

[mighty grapple]

No one

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Swamp Succubus   Gage vs Swamp Succubus EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 12:48 am

Might Grapple rolls a 96=Success! Gage finally manages to grapple the succubus and deals her 2 stamina damage, and binds her.

"Hey, getting grappled in this way isn't as fun as it looks, let me go!" She struggles and rolls a 64=Success! She escapes!

But now Gage gets to make another attack.

Swamp Succubus - 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Swamp Succubus   Gage vs Swamp Succubus EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 10:13 pm

With a smirk, Gage began to goad the Succubus to try and attack him with all she had, making different poses and flexing to further the effect.

“Come on, then! At least make this interesting, wont you?”

[Bragging Boast]

No one

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Swamp Succubus   Gage vs Swamp Succubus EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 10:19 pm

Bragging Boast rolls a 70=Success!

"Okay darling, I'll make this interesting for you. Hope you enjoy this really hot kiss I've prepared just for you." She approaches Gage with her shining plump lips and rolls a 71=Failure! She doesn't manage to hit Gage.

"My darling, I thought you wanted me to hit you. Playing hard to get?"

Swamp Succubus - 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Swamp Succubus   Gage vs Swamp Succubus EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 10:34 pm

With a smirk, Gage couldn’t help himself when he gave the Swamp Succubus a wag of his finger.

“I’m afraid good things don’t come so easily, baby—“

Without wasting a moment more, Gage lunged forward at the demoness with his arm outstretched, intending to slam her with a Guillotine Clothesline and hopefully knock her down once more.

[Guillotine Clothesline]

No one

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Swamp Succubus   Gage vs Swamp Succubus EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 10:56 pm

Guillotine Clothesline rolls a 90=Critical Success! Gage sends the Swamp Succubus into the ground, dealing 2 damage, and gets to perform a follow-up move.

Swamp Succubus - 26 Stamina
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Swamp Succubus   Gage vs Swamp Succubus EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 11:02 pm

With a silent cheer for his success, Gage couldn’t help but grin with satisfaction as his move landed. Though, now he would feel a bit bad to strike his opponent while she was down...

So, he walked up to the Succubus and lifted her back up to her feet in a show of sportsmanship. He wanted to say something but he seemed to have become a little tongue-tied.

[Free Action]

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Swamp Succubus   Gage vs Swamp Succubus EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 11:02 pm

With a silent cheer for his success, Gage couldn’t help but grin with satisfaction as his move landed. Though, now he would feel a bit bad to strike his opponent while she was down...

So, he walked up to the Succubus and lifted her back up to her feet in a show of sportsmanship. He wanted to say something but he seemed to have become a little tongue-tied.

[Free Action]

No one

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Swamp Succubus   Gage vs Swamp Succubus EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 1:12 am

"Thanks darling." She says, then uses the opportunity of being close to Gage to try to use her lubed titjob, rolling a 10=Success!, She forcefully squeezes and strokes Gage with her big breasts, dealing 1 damage and giving Gage 1 more poison token.

And at the end of the turn, Gage rolls a 61, taking now poison damage this turn.

Gage - 23 Willpower (6 poison tokens)
Swamp Succubus - 26 Stamina

~Your Turn~
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Swamp Succubus   Gage vs Swamp Succubus EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 7:19 am

Despite knowing that the Succubus would certainly turn his gesture against him, he couldn’t help but feel immense pleasure from her breasts rubbing up and down his crotch.

With a wince, he knew he had to take this opportunity of close proximity to the demoness as a chance to grapple her. He certainly felt she deserved payback for her betrayal.

“What’s the rush to back away?”

With that, he tried to swing his arms closed around her like an Iron Maiden.

[Mighty Grapple]

No one

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Swamp Succubus   Gage vs Swamp Succubus EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 8:35 pm

Might Grapple rolls a 93 = failure! Gage makes an embarrassingly poor attempt at grappling the Swamp Succubus, instead grappling a bunch of thin air.

"Maybe you'd like another kiss? I know someone that would love to give you one." She summons a shroom girl who attempts to kiss Gage, rolling a 52=Success! Gage is deeply kissed by the Shroom Girl, filling him with both a good feeling and more of her poison. It also has a chance to charm and rolls a 70=Success! Gage is also charmed.

"Yes darling, I can see how much you're falling for temptation. Come a little closer." She winks.

And at the end of the turn, Gage rolls a 3=Failure. The poison sucks more of his energy out and feeds it to the Swamp Succubus.

Gage - 21 Willpower (8 poison tokens) (charmed)
Swamp Succubus - 27 Stamina

"Your move, darling.<3"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gage vs Swamp Succubus   Gage vs Swamp Succubus Empty

Back to top Go down

Gage vs Swamp Succubus
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: