Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ixana vs Slime Succubus

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
No one

No one

Ixana vs Slime Succubus Empty
PostSubject: Ixana vs Slime Succubus   Ixana vs Slime Succubus EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 12:12 am

=Simple RP=

-The old ruleset applies: the rolls are 1 to 100 even rolls are a success, uneven rolls are a failure.
-Characters are allowed 1 free action but must otherwise stick to their movepools*
-Instead of VIRTUE and VICE, the adventurers have WILLPOWER and the midara have STAMINA.
-Encounters that use characters from the OpenRPG may cause a re-appearance of said midara, depending on outcome.
(*= A free move can be utilized as often as desired as long as it is used to perform a wrestling maneuver.)

Paralyzed status- Character will be unable to move next turn and will be unable to dodge the next attack

Charmed Status- The next attack dealt by the midara does +1 Willpower damage

Bind Status- Character will be unable to move and continually suffer 2 Willpower damage each turn unless they roll a 50 or higher and escape

Floored Status- Character is layed out on the ground and must either react to the next move from this position, or use a turn to get up.

Rage Status- Character must use a basic attack with 1/2 the accuracy, but 2x the damage if successful.

Rolls higher than 85 are considered critical and allows the attacker to follow up with another move.

Midaras take the first turn!

=Both Combatants begin with 30 Willpower/Stamina=

//The Combatants
Name: Ixana.

Appearance: Ixana has long silver hair collected on a ponytail and green eyes when she’s on light “mode” when she changes to dark “mode” her hair turns jet black and her eyes turns yellow, her outfit changes as well in light mode her outfit is a blue plate armor meanwhile when she’s on dark mode her outfit takes a black and red tone.

Personal History: Ixana learned how to fight from his mentor on the king’s army, she became a paladin but some years after she joined the order she succumbed to the darkness commiting countless of crimes, her mentor chased her down and finally defeated her returning her to her old self at the cost of his life, since then Ixana’s purpose was to master her powers both light and dark, after years of training she made it and now she wanders around the world helping those who need it.
Moral Code : "Justice not Vengeance."
Weaknesses : Big breasts, Plump lips.
Weapon: One handed sword(Light mode) / Fists (Darkness mode).

Stats:
- Strength: 3
- Dexterity: 2
- Stamina: 3
- Intelligence: 2
- Willpower: 3
- Agility: 2

Move list:
Common Moves:
These moves can be used on light or dark, Ixana will drop her weapons while using them in light mode.
- Vortex Crusher: Ixana spins quickly and elbows her opponent in the face, inflicting a lot a damage and sending them flying away. 3 points of stamina damage and 2 turns cooldown on light mode, 5 points of stamina damage and 3 turns cooldown on darkness mode, chance to stun the opponent.
- Final Revenger: "I'm not going to give up! Take this! Ixana grabs her clenched fist as she charges at the opponent and punches them in their face before reverse side kicking them up into the air. Then, she yells as she flies after the opponent and punches them up into the air again. Next, she grabs the opponent by their head and leaps over behind to knee them up further into the air. Finally, Ixana flies up above the opponent and double axe handle punches them down to the ground, inflicting a high amount of damage. 3 points of stamina damage and 3 turns cooldown on light mode, 6 points of stamina damage and 4 turns cooldown on dark mode, chance to leave the opponent on the floor.
- Riot Javelin: "I'll blow you away!", Ixana puts her hand forward and charges a blue/red energy sphere. Then, she shouts "THIS ENDS NOW!" as she draws her arm back, and then she brings her hand forward and fires the attack at the opponent, inflicting a great deal of damage. 5 points of stamina damage and 4 turns cooldown on light mode, 10 points of stamina damage and 8 turns cooldown on dark mode, Can be used when Ixana is bound or grabbing an opponent for a sure hit at the cost of 5 points of willpower in light mode or 10 points on dark mode.

Light mode moves:
- Brave Sword: "Try to avoid this." Ixana double slashes the opponent. Then, she charges energy on the sword, and runs towards the opponent. She stops in mid air, then slashes the opponent in light speed. 2 points of stamina damage and 2 turns cooldown, chance to increase Ixana’s speed making her harder to hit.
- Radiant Sword: "Have a taste of a blessed blade." Ixana jumps and comes down to vertically slash the opponent with her sword. Next, she slashes the opponent multiple times, finally, Ixana draws her hand back and brings it forward to fire a yellow energy wave at her opponent. 3 points of stamina damage, 3 turns cooldown.
- Dimension Light Sword: "You think I can’t reach you with my sword that far? Think again!" Ixana slashes three times with her sword, firing three crescent shaped cutting blast of yellow energy out of it. 2-6 points of stamina damage (2 points each blast) and 3 turns cooldown if 1-2 hits, 4 turns cooldown if 3 hits.
- Light Blessing: "Blessings of the light hear my call." Ixana channels her light powers to recover her energy, she will recover 5 points of willpower if successfull and 2 points in failure. 3 turns cooldown. Under certain conditions Ixana can use it to help someone who is currently KO recovering him/her 15 points, in that case she won't be able to use this ability for the rest of the fight.
- Darkness rush: "Remember you forced me to do this." Ixana drops her weapons, gathers her energy and rushes at her target and hits her opponent with two punches and one kick before blasting her opponent away with a dark blast, dealing 3 points of stamina damage and changing her to dark mode. 3 turns cooldown & and makes Ixana goes into dark mode.

Dark mode moves:

- Blood Cain: "Get ready this is going to hurt you more than is going to hurt me." Ixana focuses her energy gaining power at the cost of her stamina. +1 of stamina damage, she can toggle it on and off taking 1 point of willpower damage every turn blood cain is active. 2 turns cooldown.
- Dark Flash: Ixana elbows the opponent in the face, she then kicks the opponent away and then shoots a full power energy wave at them, inflicting great damage. 5 points of stamina damage, 3 turns cooldown.
- Bloody counter: "Come at me if you dare!" Ixana takes a defense position waiting for her opponent to attack, once she does, Ixana dodges the attack and hits her opponent with a dark pulse of energy, only works with physical attacks, deals 3 points of stamina damage. 3 turns cooldown.
- Purification: "Let's see how do you avoid this." Ixana accumulates all her dark energy and then releases it in a big explosion, once the explosion is over she's back on light mode. 3 points of stamina damage, chance to stun the opponent. 4 turns cooldown & returns Ixana to light mode.
- Lethal pain: "I'll show you the powers of the darkness." Ixana empowers herself with the power of the darkness then strikes her opponent several times before landing a last crushing blow with her own fist, deals 15 points of stamina damage to the enemy and 2 points of willpower damage to herself, also leaves Ixana vulnerable for 3 turns. Can only be used with Blood Cain activated, once per fight.

VERSUS

Slime Succubus

A beautiful woman with large breasts made entirely out of a sticky slime. The slime induces pleasure just by touching someone. She can also recover by being in slime. She loves to make use of her enemies’ fantasies and fetishes.

Her domain:
She has a secret area somewhere, still yet to be discovered where or what it really is. But it’s clear that it has slime everywhere. Every time her an opponent misses her, the have to roll die, and on a 20 or lower, they accidentally missed in a way that cause them to move into a slime trap, causing them to be temporarily stuck, and unable to dodge the next attack of the Slime Succubus. While fighting in her domain, she can also summon a slime trap once every 4 turns. If she uses it on an enemy it has a 50% chance to work, an immobilizes them, allowing her a guaranteed hit on her next attack. If she uses it on herself, the slime heals her body, regaining 2 stamina. Either way, it’s a free action and she can still attack that turn. But she can only do this while fighting here.

Abilities:
Divide:
She can temporarily divide into 2 slimes and make 2 of any of her attacks. Each only deals half damage and other effects it causes, but she gets to make an attack roll for each. This can be tacked on to any of her attacks at no extra cost (but also not much extra benefit).

Given that she is made of sticky slime, she has a 20% chance to stick to her opponent with each attack she hits her target with, binding them. 10% chance for hits while divided. Consider hits on rolls of 20 or less to bind normally, and 10 or less on divided hits.

Attacks:
Slime Kiss: She grabs her opponent and pushes her slime lips up against theirs. The slime girl deeply kisses all over her target’s mouth, while some of her slime inevitably gets into her target’s mouth. Deals 2 willpower damage, charms the target, silences for 2 turns by the sticky slime being in their mouth, and heals the Slime Succubus equal to damage dealt. Only usable every 3 turns.

Slime Titjob: She pulls her target down to the ground and rubs her tits all over her target’s crotch. Deals 2 willpower damage and 50% chance to floor her target if not divided, then titfucking while her target sits or lies on the ground. If she uses this while divided, and both hit, her target is bound by this attack and has a 50% chance to be left floored even after escaping the bind.

Slime Prison: She turns into a different form of pure slime, and looks like just a blob. She moves towards her target and attempts to slip under them, causing them to just sink into her to imprison them. If it hits, they get stuck inside of the blob of slime, completely encased in it. If it hits, this attack always binds the target and deals 3 initial willpower damage. Only usable every 3 turns.

Slime Blowjob: She sucks on her opponent, dealing 2 willpower damage. Has double the chance to stick to the target. E.g. on any hit of 40 or lower, or 20 or lower while divided.

Slime Handjob: She fingers her opponent. A basic attack that deals 3 damage.

Slime Blast: Blasts a blob of slime at her opponent, dealing 2 damage. Can blow the blast with a kiss if she wants, doesn't affect how the attack works. Can’t stick to the target and bind with this attack, but if it hits, the target does get somewhat stuck in the sticky slime, and gets halved evasion chance on the next turn. As even this slime is a part of her, she is able to heal from this if her Succubus slime technique is active.

Slime Rain: She makes slime fall from the sky, getting all over everything. Deals 3 willpower damage if it hits. Still leaves the slime everywhere if it misses.

Slime Domination (male finisher): This move can only be done after Slime Rain has been used at least once during the battle, and the target has 1 or less willpower (3 or less if they have a fetish for her slime). This move is similar to Slime Prison, but instead of the target just being inside of a sphere of all slime, they get trapped in mostly a sphere, except that there are a few holes in it. From these holes sprout a mouth that kisses her opponent, breasts that press against her target’s chest, and course, a vagina that meets his member. She pumps him until he’s forced to finish.

Slime Transformation (female finisher): This move can only be done after Slime Rain has been used at least once during the battle, and the target has 1 or less willpower (3 or less if they have a fetish for her slime). She hugs her target and slowly pulls her target inside of her. Her target is met with a special slime, that feels very soothing, but also like it’s changing her in some way. Her target slowly transforms into more slime, until they become one. Then the Slime Succubus divides and there are now 2 of them.

Support techniques:

She may only have 1 of these active at a time. Available starting on turn 4.

Succubus slime:
Activate her true succubus powers! For her next 3 turns, any willpower damage she causes, in any way, restores her stamina by an equal amount. Her slime is also more charm-inducing in this form, giving her attacks a 50% chance to charm the target. Can only be used once per 10 turns.

Solid slime:
Makes her slime temporarily much harder, reducing the damage she takes to half, rounded up, for the next 3 turns. Can only be used once per 10 turns.

Fetish-inducing slime:
Her slime becomes much more fetish-inducing. Over the next 3 turns, if she is able to deal at least 4 willpower damage in total to anyone, then they gets a fetish for her slime. Anyone with such a fetish takes +1 damage for all of her abilities, including divided ones, and gets a +30% chance to be charmed by them. This technique lasts for each of the next 2 turns even if she gives her target the fetish after just the first. The fetish has no time limit once someone gets it. Can only be used once per 10 turns.

Regenerating slime:
Her slime enters a relaxed state of healing. She recovers 2 stamina per turn over each of the next 3 turns. Can only be used once per 10 turns.

=================

Ixana has heard about a new enemy that, for the glory of being a good paladin, she's supposed to defeat. She was walking around one day, where seemingly nothing out of the ordinary had happened. She walked by a puddle of slime and didn't really think anything of it. It didn't even look like a monster or anything from the angle she got of it. The "puddle" secretly licks her lips at how tasty Ixana looks, then calls out to her, "Are you lost?" Ixana is surprised, as she didn't even know there was anyone or anything around her.

The Midara doesn't do anything else with her first turn. It's Ixana's turn.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Slime Succubus   Ixana vs Slime Succubus EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 12:23 am

"Huh?" Ixana was surprised, she didn't noticed the woman behind her.

"Oh sorry, didn't saw you there my bad, excuse me miss I'm here because I heard rumors about a midara around here and came here to try and convince her to not attack so many travellers, did you saw someone suspicious around here?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Slime Succubus   Ixana vs Slime Succubus EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 12:41 am

"Yeah, I think I've seen someone that matches that description. Come over here, I'll point you to where you can see the midara."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Slime Succubus   Ixana vs Slime Succubus EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 12:59 am

"Thank you so much miss."

Ixana approached the woman, then she noticed the woman's curves.

"W-Wow, she is really gorgeous..." she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Slime Succubus   Ixana vs Slime Succubus EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 1:27 am

"Now, if you just stand right here, turn your back to me, and look straight forward, you'll see her. She may be hard to see, but please don't give up trying to see her from there."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Slime Succubus   Ixana vs Slime Succubus EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 1:34 am

Ixana turned around and started looking.

"And how does this midara looks like? I can't see anything..."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Slime Succubus   Ixana vs Slime Succubus EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 1:58 am

"Just keep looking. I'm sure you'll see her soon."

Ixana just barely starts to feel a slimy hand starting to grab somewhere around her head.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Slime Succubus   Ixana vs Slime Succubus EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 2:01 am

"I don't... H-Hey what are you doing!?"

Her hand felt sticky but good, something on her mind was screaming danger but her touch felt soo good, she could help but to stay put.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Slime Succubus   Ixana vs Slime Succubus EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 2:18 am

"Just keep looking, darling." Ixana notices the creature talking to her has managed to sneak both of her hands onto Ixana's head. "Please don't be afraid, I won't hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Slime Succubus   Ixana vs Slime Succubus EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 2:20 am

"O-Okay..."

Ixana kept looking but also got her right hand close to her sword just in case, there was something about this woman that wasn't right.
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Slime Succubus   Ixana vs Slime Succubus EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 2:54 am

Suddenly Ixana finds that someone's attempting to kiss her. But a 37 is rolled so she's able to avoid it.

"Hey, my kiss will feel really good. Please allow yourself to try it sometime."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Slime Succubus   Ixana vs Slime Succubus EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 3:00 am

"Y-You are the midara!" She finally noticed the woman slimy body and put some distance between her and the temptress.

She was surprised, "That was close... I can't believe I let her fool me..." She thought to herself while
unsheathing her sword, "you won't trick me again!"

Ixana decided to keep distance from the midara charging her sword with energy and shooting three energy slashes.

(Dimension Light Sword)
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Slime Succubus   Ixana vs Slime Succubus EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 3:22 am

Ixana rolls an 86-75-97=1 Critical success, 1 miss, and 1 critical failure. Do they approximately cancel out? Lol I'm still kinda new, so let's say the first one does 2 damage, the second one misses, and then the third one misses so badly that Ixana ends up hitting the ground right by herself, tripping herself up to the point where she isn't able to use a follow-up attack. So the Slime Succubus ends up taking a total of 2 damage.

"Why would you want to fight back? I can make you feel so good, you should just submit to me." She summons a storm of raining slime to attack Ixana. (Slime Rain) She rolls a 46=Success, dealing 3 damage and causing there to be slime everywhere. "You look so cute now<3"

Ixana 27 Willpower
Slime Succubus 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Slime Succubus   Ixana vs Slime Succubus EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 3:31 am

(Sounds fair, didn't thought about it but it's a good way to solve these cases)
"Sorry but as good as that sounds..." she took a peak to the midara's curvy body and gulped, "I can't do that" She said while trying to take off the slime, "Ugh so sticky"

Once she got up she tried to talk thing down with the midara, "listen I know you midaras need to prey on humans to survive that is why I won't tell you to stop doing it but could you at least do it not so ofter? maybe we could live in peace both of us humans and midaras."

(Persuasion)
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Slime Succubus   Ixana vs Slime Succubus EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 12:24 pm

Persuasion rolls a 14=Success! She at least entertains the idea.

"What would I gain from doing this? I like to eat, and it's so hard to resist such tasty-looking people" she says, then whispers to herself, "...like you.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Slime Succubus   Ixana vs Slime Succubus EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 12:34 pm

"we could think of something, maybe if you don't drain people completely or ask them, I mean some people wouldn't mind having a good time with you." She said as ahe approached the slime.

"So? What do you say?" Ixana offered the slime her hand, she couldn't avoid noticing her perfect round breasts.

(Persuasion)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Slime Succubus   Ixana vs Slime Succubus EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 1:11 pm

Persuasion rolls a 10=She still at least keeps entertaining the idea, but isn't completely persuaded or anything.

"But that's always worse in practice than in theory. This has been suggested to Midara before, and every time, they either end up having just been pretending to go along with something to get someone's guard down, or just can't resist after a while and let their urges take over. It seems like you so far have only presented a generic plan that would likely lead down the same path. So please tell me, what is going to make your plan work better than the rest?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Slime Succubus   Ixana vs Slime Succubus EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 1:22 pm

"Honestly I don't know yet, but if we give up then it's when that dream becomes impossible, at least that is what I belive."

(wait)
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Slime Succubus   Ixana vs Slime Succubus EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 10:30 pm

"Dream? You call that a dream? Having to live every day, with food all around, having to resist the urge to eat it? Maybe a dream for your kind, but to me, it feels like either a figment of some people's imagination or just like less fun than I'm currently having. But..." she hesitates, seeming to maybe think of some reason why she might be okay with this, or will reconsider later.

She spent the turn thinking and talking and it is not apparently that she has taken any action for the turn.

Your turn.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Slime Succubus   Ixana vs Slime Succubus EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 12:15 am

"Is there really no way to make yiu see us like something that isn't food?" Ixana had a really sad look on her face.

She put her hands on the midara's shoulder, "is really not possible to have peace between us?"

(Wait)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Slime Succubus   Ixana vs Slime Succubus EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 12:39 am

"Well, I think there's one way. I have heard of one midara that was nice to people. She was raised by them and relied heavily on them to the point where she wouldn't have still been alive without them. But I think the way most midara are raised doesn't let them grow up in a way to be like that."

"So, darling, if peace between humans and midara are what you really want, I have a proposal. You see, if we had a newly created midara, let could try letting some humans raise her. Maybe she'd treat them well. If all goes well, we could start an entire colony of them. But we'd need a new midara to get us started. And if you'd just let me transform you into a midara, I'll set things up to help this whole process get started for you. If you really want to help people get along with midara, this is the best thing for you to do. Won't you please try it?"

-Your turn-
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Slime Succubus   Ixana vs Slime Succubus EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 12:59 am

Ixana stood still thinking for a moment and then looked to the midara in the eyes, "if that is the price to pay... So be it..."

She took off her armor leaving herself in her normal clothes and dropped her sword on the floor, "I'm glad you understood my dream." Ixana smiled and hugged the slime succubus.

(free action)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Slime Succubus   Ixana vs Slime Succubus EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 1:18 am

The Slime Succubus smiles and even her breasts seem to jiggle with excitement. She hugs Ixana back, and very slowly starts pulling Ixana into her. Although, she's being very gentle about it. Ixana could still easily escape if she so tried. But she felt like Ixana was a good person, and even the Slime Succubus felt it was best not to rush Ixana here, and let her decide if this is what she really wants, without forcing anything on her.

"Alright, I'll make sure you're the first of a group that is kind to people and treats them with the respect they deserved. You'll become a legend to the people."

-Your action-
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Slime Succubus   Ixana vs Slime Succubus EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 1:25 am

Ixana felt how she was being introduce inside the slime succubus body, her body felt so good she couldn't avoid to let a small moan escape from her lips.

"Hey... I'f you are feeling hungry, you can feed a little from me, it's the least I can do to repay you."

(wait)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Slime Succubus   Ixana vs Slime Succubus EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 1:43 am

"That's very kind of you to say. Here darling." The Slime Succubus kisses Ixana and dominatingly sucks some of her energy out. "Ahh, that was very tasty," she says, as she had also somewhat inadvertently been rubbing her big tits up against Ixana during the kiss.

The Slime Succubus also pulls Ixana a little further into herself, but still with being very gentle and with allowing Ixana to escape if she so chooses. But the Slime Succubus seems to be convinced Ixana isn't going to try to get away. A soothing slime just barely starts affecting the tips of Ixana's hands and feet.

-Your turn-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Slime Succubus   Ixana vs Slime Succubus Empty

Back to top Go down

Ixana vs Slime Succubus
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: