Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

In Memory of ZGreatMagician

Go down 
+24
LoveHurts
bubublob
hunter277
overlordvoid
lzdj528
Zesquid
sum1confused
Etho
opponent123
Feggles
MysteriousAnonymous
No one
Professor Tree
pepez
Macos
Mardion
ShadithBro
jjseaways
NanasBanananas
dick_kkk
Keobr
forest Assasin
lelno
Mkmd13
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

In Memory of ZGreatMagician Empty
PostSubject: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 6:35 pm

Since ZGreatMagician disappeared from YouTube, he has also taken all of his content down. Luckily though, I have downloaded all of his games and have made a zip file for you guys!

https://mega.nz/#!EFBUSQBL!Puwmrt0WsRVSIjh8GXY8aApLujNOSwphF481MF6PwFE

If you think there is a game I am missing, please let me know!

LoveHurts likes this post

Back to top Go down
lelno

lelno

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 6:52 pm

are there kissing in those and the one in the other thread?
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 7:59 pm

Yes, there are kissing in both of them.

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 8:47 pm

i can't find the kisses, only the kiss of vampire queen i found

Pd: sorry for my bad english

Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 9:12 pm

She is the only one with a kiss.

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 11:26 pm

Thank you for this archive. And just for info (as you said "If you think there is a game I am missing, please let me know!") there were two projects: demo scrapped project (where was only one figght, but you can choose to be a girl or a hero) and Ancient crystal (you play'd as a girl most of time, and when she maxed out, in the end of game you needed to beat her). If my mega will be restored I can get second game in this list of two.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 11:59 pm

Oh! I have that second one for sure. I'm not sure about the first one though. I will need to dig around some more to see where it was at. Do you have the name of it by chance?

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 12:18 am

In my memories folder with scrapped project had name "Demo1". And in some lost pages there are availiable not workin links 'mediafire' and they endinng on demo1.zip.
Back to top Go down
dick_kkk

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 4:21 am

could you upload another one on mediafire?
can't open mega
thx
Back to top Go down
Keobr

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 6:11 am

http://www_mediafire_com/file/85mg7fpbwr3aa3k/Ancient+Crystal.zip
Ancient crystal (I can't post links yet

http://www_mediafire_com/file/g5ic04xynubhs3c/ZGreatMagician.rar
the file of this topic in mediafire
Back to top Go down
dick_kkk

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 6:10 pm

Keobr wrote:
http://www_mediafire_com/file/85mg7fpbwr3aa3k/Ancient+Crystal.zip
Ancient crystal (I can't post links yet

http://www_mediafire_com/file/g5ic04xynubhs3c/ZGreatMagician.rar
the file of this topic in mediafire

thanks man, it works
Back to top Go down
NanasBanananas

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 11:44 am

Here's Demo1:
https://mega.nz/#!ChpnVbII!E-0Hx415Ot9ONnSSS_ZXgbDxEMDAOGxmhaBMUaQwmmk
Back to top Go down
Keobr

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 11:22 pm

https://mega_nz/#!McFE0ZBD!tBjCNnA0M...OpP7G0o-p-gT_E
(Abandonned city)
This stuf from ulm* forum, its what i wanted to do with game, but another guy succeed even better.
In this mode higher difficulty and ther is new mechanik: you can't press up whenever you want, just when you have no negative effects on you, another way girls will punish you.
Back to top Go down
jjseaways

jjseaways

PostSubject: it's not working for me   In Memory of ZGreatMagician EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Keobr wrote:
https://mega_nz/#!McFE0ZBD!tBjCNnA0M...OpP7G0o-p-gT_E
(Abandonned city)
This stuf from ulm* forum, its what i wanted to do with game, but another guy succeed even better.
In this mode higher difficulty and ther is new mechanik: you can't press up whenever you want, just when you have no negative effects on you, another way girls will punish you.

Last edited by jjseaways on Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : it did not work for me help!)
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 6:54 pm

sorry nothing anyone can do about it without knowing where Keobr got the like in the first place.

@Keobr
remember sometimes when posting links some sites shorten urls by replacing part of the display with ellipsis make sure you copy the link location not the text.
Back to top Go down
Keobr

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 12:16 am

i understood my mistake, here you go !
https://mega.nz/#!McFE0ZBD!tBjCNnA0M3bW5z9kqV8-bJcBX2bN-OpP7G0o-p-gT_E

Last edited by Mkmd13 on Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected the link)
Back to top Go down
jjseaways

jjseaways

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 7:38 am

thank you so much
Back to top Go down
Mardion

Mardion

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 10:52 am

Thanks for doing these threads, Mkmd. zGreatMagician's games were special for me. Way too special actually. I feel like they were custom-created for me, since they combined pretty much all of my fetishes together, utilising the kind of gameplay I always vied for without even knowing I did. Each time I saw a new move by those beauties in these games, I was instantly mesmerised, sometimes I could hardly even persuade myself to press the appropriate buttons to escape, even if defeat meant I'd have to load from aways back. I'll spare you the details but they were beyond awesome... so it was extremely sad to see him (and ErocaBin) just disappear one day without a word. I actually actively tried to get in contact with him, since he said at some point that his main problem was that his character models were copyrighted, and I'd SO GLADLY provide him with any kind of models he would ever need if he was to continue on. Sadly I never received a repy, so... I can only hope he is healthy, well, and having every success in his life. A heartfelt and huge THANK YOU for the ton of entertainment you have provided us with, zGreatMagician!

Also, thanks NanasBanananas, I hadn't even realised there was a game of his I had actually missed! This is like an early Easter present for me which I'll savor to the fullest! :-D

Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 8:57 pm

I know I have that game somewhere, but it really didn't appeal to me that much since the you were in control of the fetish moves instead of the enemy (I know, I'm really weird like that lol). Also, if I remember correctly, I don't think she had a kiss attack so I may have just deleted it because of that from my hard drive.

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician EmptyWed May 16, 2018 12:03 am

Can someone send me a link to download "Ancient Crystal", please? The one sent by Mr Kobor does not seem to work. Also, if anyone have any modded version of zGreatMagician's games, please let me know.
Back to top Go down
Keobr

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician EmptySat May 19, 2018 1:52 pm

The links are working just change "_" to ".". And currently I'm modding it for myself. I created 3 simple vampires with just higher stats. And feeding of vampire in blue skirt now has only 3 try' s to mistake. And I'm working on mod for she, that will give her additional abilities. She will have mp and will gain it if you will mistake while she feeding, or just while she fights with you. 1st ability looks like her face sit, she will drain you to a moment you ll have less than 300 hp. In plan add her 2 abilities on her base abilities with a little changes. And if it would not be too difficult, I want to create all mod additional units an import Alice from crystal as enemy.

Back to top Go down
MysteriousAnonymous

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician EmptySat May 19, 2018 9:11 pm

That sounds great! Thank you and keep up with the excellent work!

Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician EmptyMon May 21, 2018 2:07 am

That sounds amazing Keobr! I'm looking forward to see your work and I want to thank you as well Smile

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician EmptyTue May 22, 2018 12:05 am

Discovered this a couple of days ago and looking great so far. Can't wait for further developments. I have had an issue with two finishers (vampire thread and distraction). Which both freeze the game saying they cannot find an audio file. Not a major thing really but just wondered if anyone else has seen this?
Cheers
Back to top Go down
Keobr

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician EmptyFri May 25, 2018 11:26 am

As for now first black version with out any balance. Difference from original mod are:
-three vampires with almost double stats of "room vampires" at the queen room
-feeding of grapple vampire has only 3 attempt to mistake
-there is Alice standing in vampire queen room, if you will won her it may brake your game. So just save before. This problem caused by actor in original game. Fight will start and your hero will be changed, but he would not change back... may be will be fixed further
- Drain queen near the Alice (not balanced). Queen face leech will leech you too 300 hp, humilation - situativetely may leave you from 1 too 99 hp (there is a little chance it will kill you), furious feeding will be actiwated only when she will have 60% or less health (only 1 attempt to escape, chances low, there is an negative effect that can appear on you with a little chance, but if she feeds too much it will appear)
- there is a little market witth unbalanced very expensive armor. (if you will fight alice and win i almost shure you will lose your stuff)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/n5sgehdwfct5i73/Abandoned+City+b+mod+alfa+0.01.zip

When will be something new? May be never... may be in a week... I have a hard work... and not much time to create this./I thinkik about vampire 3, make her to drain your stats... and about bunny, to make her scratch move like a continuous move with debufs (it can be like additional attack ability)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of ZGreatMagician   In Memory of ZGreatMagician Empty

Back to top Go down

In Memory of ZGreatMagician
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next