Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Granblue Fantasy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Granblue Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Granblue Fantasy   Granblue Fantasy EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 12:37 pm

Ah....Been a while since I commented on this place. But hey, this...This might interest you all.

Gacha Mobile Games! Never will you find a more wretched hive of RNGesus hating you, and all the Waifus you can't have. One such character however, might interest you all.

Granblue Fantasy 480px-Catherine_A

Meet Catherine. A beautiful and alluring Phantom Thief. An Earth Element SSR, who's skillset is all about seducing your opponents, and using that seduction to your advantage. And her Charge Attack? Why, it's the Kiss of Death!

Granted, it's less actually kissing the opponent and more "beat them up and blow a kiss afterwards." But hey. It's still pretty cool.

If I find any more things, I'll let you know. For now, though...I might have to make a few Granblue RP muses..Heh heh heh. And hey, Granblue Fantasy does have a PC version, so if you guys are interested in playing and maybe snagging this lovely lady and many others for yourself...Here's a link. http://game.granbluefantasy.jp/#top
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Granblue Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Granblue Fantasy   Granblue Fantasy EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 6:53 pm

She looks really cute! It would be hard for me to win in a fight against her lol.

AzureTyrant

Granblue Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Granblue Fantasy   Granblue Fantasy EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 7:30 pm

Surprisingly enough..She's not a big person on being touched, apparently. If she's doing the touching and prepared herself beforehand, she's fine with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Granblue Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Granblue Fantasy   Granblue Fantasy Empty

Back to top Go down

Granblue Fantasy
Page 1 of 1