A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Reprobate Redux

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Reprobate Redux   Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:52 am

You came to this dungeon looking for riches beyond compare. You quickly jump as a amorous pair of flying lips zips right towards your crotch. It leaves a lipstick imprint on the pillar behind you, just inches from where your manhood was a few seconds ago. Evidently they weren't talking about coins or other valuables.

Your attacker is a midara. Academics are still fighting over their exact classification given the diversity of the species, but as an adventurer, you only need to know two things: their innocent appearance belies their danger, and they're pretty freaking good for the job market. A lot of veterans have straight up retired from the hazardous line of work in order to settle as a 'loveslave' for these wily creatures, and the constant abductions of the menfolk ensures demand for adventurers outstrips availability.

Your opponent steps into the light. Blonde curled hair, shocking blue eyes, a black and white bustier that looks expensive, lace panties. Ambient magic must be pretty good at regulating her body temperature, you imagine. Only one way to find out...

...Looks like the ambient magic is also having its effect on you. She smiles and struts towards you, her hot hips doing more than any spell could ever do. You quickly chant: "Lust leads to a pit of fire, heavens save me from my mire, cast out this profane desire!" A clarity enters your mind, though it's accompanied by a faint feeling of tiredness. Three line enchantments are well within your powers, but it's been a long day.

The midara seems unfazed, and mocks: "My, the clerical school of magic is penned by a bunch of repressed codgers. I'll quickly show you that lust is actually heaven!" She kisses her hand and blows another pair of lips in your direction. You answer her assault with one of your own. "Be locked in rock! Feel the fire of my ire!" you rattle off, wave one hand and then the next at her. The floor solidifies around her feet, while a fireball crosses ways with the lips heading your way. All she can do is hold her arms in front of her as both of you take the hit. A wet smack hits your cheek, and the previously dispelled lust is back in full force.

You take another look at the midara in front of you. Your spell seems to have only singed her, and any trace of damage disappears under the ambient magic that maintains her beauty. That's the downside of going for single line spells: while you can surprise your opponent by firing off multiple ones in succession, they don't pack that much of a punch. Her feet are still trapped, but she beckons you with her finger, her beguiling voice speaking: "Come here and kiss it better!" A part of your mind is screaming to disobey, but the battle has been so exhausting and the mark on your cheek gives off a soothing glow.

One step in front of the other, she reels you in. She pulls her breasts from her bustier and you realize they would make for some excellent pillows. You've reached her, and she whispers in your ear: "Welcome to the Dungeons of Desire, brave warrior." Then she puts her lips to yours, and massages out any last trace of resistance. After she ends her kiss, she puts your head between her impossibly soft breasts, cradling you to the edge of slumber. Yet every time you nearly nod off, she lifts you up again and breathes new vigour into you through her tender lipwork. This continues for who knows how long, before she finally lets you close your eyes on her generous mounds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Reprobate Redux   Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:28 am

Cool premise, man. I like it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Reprobate Redux   Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:25 pm

Very nice opener!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reprobate Redux