Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Karbon Vs. Ahri

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Karbon Vs. Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 5:55 pm

Instant teleportation always has a way to mess with your senses and this was no different. I've been teleported before, but you just never get used to it. Or at least, I've never had. When I finally got my bearing back from the state of confusion I was in, I noticed that I'm now in a place that I've never been to before. The landscape was almost forest like with paths spreading out in three separate ways. Huge monoliths stand in a line down the paths that just emanated magical energy. A huge crystal was in front of me, floating in place and being surrounded by a stone ring. "What the Hell is this place?" I muttered to myself and I was caught off guard by someone answering me.

I turned to my left to see a shop keeper of sorts. He had many weapons behind him and on the table in front of him, "Welcome!" He said cheerfully and pointed to his stock. I reached into my pockets and noticed that I had these gold coins in a bag... and they kept on increasing? "I... I don't understand..." I said over to him and he just continued to smile. The prices were way out of the range that I had in the bag, but some of the normal long swords was priced just right. I bought them and a couple of health potions and placed the gold on the table.

After my purchase, I headed down the middle lane to search what this place was all about.

anon64

Karbon Vs. Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 6:56 pm

(won't lie, this intro is brilliant, the two longsword start is always risky though lol)

Karbon made his way down the middle lane, following a path of well trodden grass up to the second turret, the lane before him was a raised walk of grass, seemingly halting the flow of a river on either end. A thick mess off reeds obscured his view into the river however. What wasn't obscured from view was his opponent, who was confidently strutting into lane from opposite him. She was breathtaking, clad in a revealing yet tasteful red dress, with her long dark hair and gorgeous features, she looked just like a human of incredible beauty. If not for for the pair of fox ears protruding from her head, and nine, long white plush tales rising behind her. Revealing her as a vastayan, a word karbon seemed to know now although he didn't before

"Play times over... Or is it just beginning?" She asks cryptically as she steps into the lane to face Karbon
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Karbon Vs. Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 8:26 pm

"Uh..." Karbon was at a loss for words. The creature before him was beautiful to say the least, but something just didn't seem right. "What is this place? Why are we here?" Karbon said in a confused state.

anon64

Karbon Vs. Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 8:29 pm

His opponent laughs at his question, but eventually dignifies it with an answer.
"Oh wow, you must be new here, this is summoner's rift. And you're here to submit to me so I can claim victory." She speaks calmly and matter of factly, her voice breathy and honeyed. "I can either make that amazingly pleasurable, or exceptionally painful, depending on how obedient you are"
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Karbon Vs. Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 8:32 pm

"So... this is a battlefield." Karbon said to himself. He pulled out the long sword that he bought from the shopkeeper and brandished it right in front of her. "I'm going to have to decline your offer there." He said coldly. "I don't plan on being used as a play thing by some fox lady." He then noticed something above them... "A green and blue bar?" He said out loud. "What is this?" He said as he looked above himself as well and pointed up at it.

anon64

Karbon Vs. Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 8:36 pm

'oh wow, you really are clueless, those are your health and mana bars, don't worry about them, they just represent things you'll already be aware of while fighting, now I think that's enough questions, are you ready to begin?" Ahri takes a couple of steps towards Karbon, licking her lips hungrily, her spirit orb appearing in her hand
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Karbon Vs. Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 8:40 pm

"I guess?" He said. He's been in battles before, but this felt really really strange! No matter... He will just have to use this sword and beat her down right? Easy. Rushing in right at her, he tries to slash at her body!

anon64

Karbon Vs. Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 8:47 pm

(83)
Karbon slashes at Ahri, hoping to get a strong pre emotive strike off on the girl, but she lithely dodges out of the way, gracefully gliding through the air to a safe distance.

(5)
Ahri retaliates immediately, bringing her fingers to her mouth before blowing him a kiss through perked lips. A large pink heart sails towards Karbon at an alarming speed but he just about manages to dodge at the last instant. The warrior is left unscathed, yet worried as to whether his dodge was merely a fluke
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Karbon Vs. Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 8:51 pm

"Whoa! What was that!?" He said to her. He has seen hearts before, but that one looked a bit deadly! Trying to shake it off though, he approached cautiously of her lips and tries to go for a slash at one of her tails!

anon64

Karbon Vs. Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 8:57 pm

(76)
Karbon approaches Ahri slowly, causing the sudden speed of his attack to catch her off guard! He manages to nick one of her tales with his blade, leaving a nasty red gash across it!

(52)
"You'll pay for that!" Ahri cries as she looks at her injured tail, "how dare you defile such beauty!" As she finishes, she throws her spirit orb at Karbon, who's too close range to dodge. The orbs impact doesn't hurt, in fact a serene pleasantness overwhelms Karbon, once as the orb passes through him, then again as it passes back into Ahri's hand. Upon catching the ball, Karbon notices her wounded tail beginning to heal itself, and the warrior is suddenly flushed with tiredness

Karbon:29
Ahri:30
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Karbon Vs. Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 9:04 pm

Karbon was expecting to be hurt upon impact and braced himself, but it just felt like something was pulled out from him. Not only that, but she healed herself as well! "Hey! That isn't fair!" He said over to her. Well, if she can regenerate like that, he would just have to attack harder! With that, he winds up his sword above his head and tries to bring it right down on top of her head!

anon64

Karbon Vs. Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 9:08 pm

(66)
Enraged by his opponent absorbing his strength, Karbon rushes her, she tries to back off down the lane, but he catches up with her and brings his sword down in a brutal overhead blow! The fox girl is sent crashing back to her tower

Ahri slowly staggers to her feet, pausing a moment under the safety of her tower

Karbon:29
Ahri:28
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Karbon Vs. Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 9:15 pm

"Yes!" Karbon said to himself and tried to run it after her while she was under her tower!

anon64

Karbon Vs. Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 9:21 pm

(67)
Karbon ran to attack ahri as she stood recovering by the turret, but as he did, realised the structure had turned an angry red, and a large ball of energy was forming at the tip of its staff. Perhaps wisely, Karbon decided it was smarter to back off.

(17)
Ahri however, still seemed happy to catch her breath for a couple more seconds before venturing forth from the tower
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Karbon Vs. Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 9:23 pm

"That doesn't sound good..." He said after retreating a bit. "Hey! Quit cowering by that structure and come fight!" He called out over to her.

anon64

Karbon Vs. Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 9:29 pm

(70)
To Karbons surprise, Ahri happily stepped out from behind her tower. "As you wish handsome" she complies for some strange reason

(84)
The reason becomes all too apparent when Karbon here's a rustling from the bushes to his left. Turning around, he sees the brush part as if someone had walked through them, but saw nothing there. Suddenly, a puff of pink dust as thrown into his face by a force unseen. The pheromones cause Karbon to blush immediately as his body heats up. But nothing further happens, until a strange longing starts to linger in his heart

Karbon (28) allure
Ahri (28)
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Karbon Vs. Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 9:33 pm

The pink dust made Karbon wince a bit, thinking it was poison but nothing seemed to happen. Confused, he looked back over at Ahri and then it happened... His heart really started to thump now. "No... Keep it together..." He said to himself, trying to ignore it and go in for another slash at her mid section.

anon64

Karbon Vs. Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 9:35 pm

(22)
Karbon manages to shake off the feelings of allure for now, and runs at Ahri, launching another brutal sword strike! Ahri is sent staggering back, using all of her resolve merely to keep her footing

Karbon:28(allure)
Ahri:26
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Karbon Vs. Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 9:38 pm

((Dammit, why am I getting good rolls! Lol))

"Huh, do people in this world not do damage or something?" He said at her both half taunting her and half serious. With that, he had to wait until she came back out from under her turret.

anon64

Karbon Vs. Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 9:44 pm

(the dice seem to be very kind to Karbon tonight yeah)

Karbon maintains a strong stance and waits for Ahri to enter his range once more

(80) Ahri steps out of the turrets protective radius once more and immediately blows the warrior another kiss. This time the charm connects and its effects are immediate. Karbon suddenly realises just how beautiful Ahri is, just how irresistible. The warrior is unable to stop himself from beginning to approach her.

(Next turn, a roll will be made to see if Karbon can use his action or instead will approach ahri further, allowing a free hit)

Karbon:27(charmed, allured)
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Karbon Vs. Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 9:48 pm

"So pretty..." He said while approaching her. There was something though nagging at the back of his mind to move away from her, not towards her! He tried to break free and if he was successful, he would then slash at her feet!

anon64

Karbon Vs. Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 9:54 pm

(9)
Karbon can't bring himself to change his course of action. He continues to approach the figure of beauty standing before him

(98)
Ahri opens her arms widely for Karbon, pulling him into a warm embrace and cocooning him with her tails. As she holds him she kisses the warrior relaxing him further

(Allure) As ahri cuddles with Karbon, he hears another seductive voice, seemingly coming from somewhere nearby "oh the things I'm going to do to you..."

Karbon:26(bound, allured)
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Karbon Vs. Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 9:56 pm

She felt so warm... So soft... Her tails just made it that much better and the kiss... My God he could just melt right now! Another voice enters his ears and it sounded both seductive and predatory. This kind of snapped Karbon out of his charmed state and tries to push himself away from Ahri!

anon64

Karbon Vs. Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 10:04 pm

(35)
Karbon shoves himself back, but finds himself firmly secured by Ahri's soft tails. (67) however this does mean Ahri can't quite pull him on for a kiss.

(56)
Suddenly though, something grabs Karbon and pulls him free of Ahris grasp. Suddenly he's spun around and finds himself face to face with a woman who is equal parts frightening and alluring. She smiles at him for a brief moment before getting to work, she works her way around his body so fast he's not even sure what she's doing. Kisses, licks and strokes are felt all over before the pale ethereal beauty releases him and vanishes into the shadows. Karbon is left thoroughly weak at the knees by this, and realises he'll have a hard time landing his next attack

Karbon:25. Disadvantaged on next attack
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Karbon Vs. Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 10:08 pm

It felt so wrong and yet so right at the same time. Dirty... Very very dirty and yet when he looks back at Ahri, she seems so pure now compared to her. He feels his knees start to wobble and one of them buckles down to the ground. Not wanting to be at a disadvantage here, he uses this turn to try and get back onto his feet and clear his mind. If he can't, he will still be on one knee.

Karbon Vs. Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri Empty

Back to top Go down

Karbon Vs. Ahri
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next