Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Karbon Vs. Ahri

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 1:13 am

(i have an idea for who this could work with, want me to say the name now or wait for the arrival?)
Ahri got to her feet and smiled lovingly at Karbon
"Darling that's because deep down you know what your heart...and body want"
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 1:23 am

(You can say it now if you want.)

"No... No, you know nothing of what I... Want." His voice breaks at the end though. He is clearly lying, but he still tries to put on his best face against her.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 1:30 am

(unless you would prefer someone else it's probably gonna be Fiora)
(12)
"Men are always so unwilling to admit when they want to submit" Ahri purrs before leaning forward and blowing Karbon a kiss! A pink heart speeds towards him and renders the warrior suddenly stunned with infatuation!

Karbon:10+stunned
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 1:53 am

(Hmmm... Fiora never really attracted me, how about Soraka?)

The kiss that Ahri blew at him completely stunned Karbon right in his tracks! "I... Can't... Move!" He said trying to break free.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 5:40 am

(soraka works)

As Karbon stared transfixed at Ahri he felt himself begin to feel... Much better, as if the strain from the fight so far was beginning to alleviate itself! As he stood stunned, he noticed Ahri looking at something or someone behind him with a smile
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 12:08 am

As the stun was wearing off, Karbon couldn't help but notice the look on Ahri's face. Confused, Karbon turned around to see a beautiful girl in a flowing dress with beautiful feathered white wings coming from her back. Green hair flowing down across her body and a majestic horn sprouting from her forehead

(https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/f/f2/Soraka_StarGuardianSkin.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20170814183638)

"Who... is... She?" Is all Karbon could squeak out.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 4:49 am

Ahri stayed silent and allowed the newcomer to introduce herself. The green haired beauty approached Karbon. "My name is Soraka, I'm a healer. Please, you're wounded from this battle, allow me to tend to you?" She asked, sounding genuinely sincere and concerned
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 11:06 pm

"Oh thank the goddess in Heaven!" Karbon said as he thought that he finally had a teammate on his side. "Yes please, I do need some healing." He looked back over at Ahri and said, "Looks like your plan failed! Ha!"

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 2:15 pm

Karbon didn't seem to notice Ahris smirk as he taunted her, perhaps too enchanted by the beautiful healer before him. Soraka opened her arms for an embrace "please, come to me and I can begin" she had such a genuinely concerned look on her face it was hard for Karbon to even think of the possibility that this could be bad
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 1:05 am

The paralyzing effect wore off and Karbon was able to move again. Without even thinking twice, Karbon ran over to his, "new found ally" and embraced her in a hug. "Thank you so much Soraka! Now, lets get this healing process underway so we can destroy Ahri once and for all!"

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 4:50 pm

"So quick to violence" Soraka murmurs, a slight twinge of sadness audible in her soft voice. "but of course, allow me to aid you" Soraka pressed her lips to Karbons forehead in a soft kiss and immediately the warrior began to feel rejuvenated. "I can heal you further if you wish" She offered as Karbon realised just how great that offer sounded

Karbon:11+charmed+entranced

Entranced (player can either let the effect continue willingly or roll to break free from it, in this case consecutive turns in sorakas grasp will heal Karbon but give increasingly large debuffs)
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2018 9:33 am

"Yes please, I need some more healing to take care of her." He said pointing at Ahri's direction.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 29, 2018 7:11 pm

"of course" Soraka responds softly before using one hand to gently angle Karbon's head towards hers and meeting his lips with a soft kiss. Once more energy and pleasure wash through him, but under the surface Karbon feels a soft yearning for affection begin to permiate him

Karbon:12+charmed x2
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2018 8:30 am

"This feels so good..." He said while staying in her arms, "I could stay here forever." Those words then just rang alarm bells in his mind, "Forever? Wait, this can't be good." Karbon is starting to come to his senses... But maybe just one more heal?

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2018 9:00 am

"what can't be honey?" Soraka asked, her beautiful eyes gazing lovingly into his, "can you not feel your strength returning?" Karbon opened his mouth to answer, somewhat compelled to let her know she was appreciated, and the moment he did she pulled him into a deep French kiss. Vitality and pleasure shot through him intertwined so perfectly... But he was beginning to realise he was being deceived.

Karbon:14+charmedx2+disadvantage on next 3 attacks
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 7:03 pm

He could feel the healing, but he was feeling the charm as well and knew this wasn't good. Karbon tried to break the kiss from Soraka now and push her away.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 4:40 pm

(14)
Coming to his senses Karbon pushes Soraka off him and positions himself so he can see both opponents. Ahri looks at him somewhat amused, "You sure you don't wanna just let Soraka and I take care of you?" She asks sarcastically
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2018 2:59 am

"I knew it... You're working with her aren't you!" Karbon said pointing directly at Soraka. He backed away towards the bushes of the mid lane and clutched his ax. "Fine, I will just beat both of you down!" He charged at Ahri first and tried to uppercut her with his ax!

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2018 5:55 pm

(disadvantage rolls: 52,69-fail)

Karbon charges at Ahri, swinging his axe viciously, but having pulled away from Soraka's warmth he finds himself feeling somewhat unfocused, and his blow swings wide!

(46)

Ahri watches Karbons display with a dominant smile on her face before taking action. She draws the warrior into an embrace as his swing misses her, surrounding him with her tails before giving him a soft kiss. "it's okay, you, I and Soraka will have plenty of quality time soon" she purrs reassuringly

Karbon:11+bound+charmedx2+2 attacks disadvantage
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2018 7:17 pm

"Quality time?" Karbon said out loud. The thoughts and charms were slowly starting to cloud his mind, which started to affect the way he was fighting. Caught up in her embrace, he tried to wiggle his way out by crouching downwards.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 20, 2018 10:06 am

(23)
Karbon tries to struggle free but Ahri has got him tightly entwined in her tails!
(30)
To his surprise however, as he's still struggling down, the vastayan drops him and the Knight falls flat on his back! Karbon is left staring helplessly up at Ahri's gorgeous figure as she stands over him
"Like what you see?" She asks with a wink

Karbon:11+downed+charmedx2+2 attacks disadvantage
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 10:40 am

Karbon loves what he sees down there, but he couldn't let her know that. Trying to advert his gaze from her panties, Karbon tries to use the ax to bring himself back up.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 2:56 pm

(28)

Karbon manages to push himself back to his feet using the black cleaver as a makeshift staff.

(67)
"Oh honey why the rush to get up, was the view from down there not good enough?" She asks with a foxy grin, "or perhaps would you prefer something a bit more close up"
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 28, 2018 6:45 am

"I actually prefer my ax smacking you upside the head." He said back to her trying to calm his nerves. He was still groggy from being affected by Soraka's charms, but he couldn't sit idly by and let her have her way with him. He lifted his ax high into the air and try to come down with it, right on her head!

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 2:46 pm

(66)
Karbons luck seemed to change in an instant, his axe crashed down onto Ahri, sending the once confident vastayn crashing to the ground! She managed to get to her feet but could only stand dazed by the impact!

Karbon:11(charmed)
Ahri 17(stunned)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs. Ahri   Karbon Vs. Ahri - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Karbon Vs. Ahri
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next