Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Glen vs Swamp Succubus

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Glen vs Swamp Succubus  Empty
PostSubject: Glen vs Swamp Succubus    Glen vs Swamp Succubus  EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 8:04 am

Glen

Description: A warrior wearing a black hoodie and a mask of equal color with feline eyes in it, most of the time explores the woods and seeks Midaras which to defeat because one of them attacked the clan where he belongs with an army Full of them

physical : All his clothes are the same color which is black the only thing different from this are the cat eyes of his mask which are yellow, almost never removes the mask to protect his identity and avoid being attacked by surprise to be recognized

Glen Moves:
Overwhelming darkness (Passive) : If the scene in which fight is nocturnal or dark his speed increases drastically by 2 turns (Activable only once per fight)

Invisible slits: Glen climbs any flat surface at an extreme speed leaving his opponent no chance to counteract or dodge, can be used every 3 turns, inflicts 3 damage and can stun the target for 2 turns

Cross daggers: Glen uses his daggers to pounce on his target by slashing it and pulling away with the target's stomach pushing his legs against this, inflicts 4 damage , can be used every 2 turns

Spike Dance: Glen started to spin in place, his daggers pointed out, creating many spikes which would spread all over the stage causing some to hit the target,then he will say "don't you like my Dance, wow You look a bit prickly" Tauting his oponent, inflicts 3 damage and can posion the target, can be used every 2 turns

Daggers Dance: It's the same as spike dance but this time glen will spread daggers all over the stage, inflict 3 damage and can make the opponent bleed (The bleeding target will suffer 2 damage each turn if untreated )

Swamp Succubus

Intro:
A beautiful busty woman with dark wings, a tail, and horns wearing nothing but the swamp water around her. She resides in a powerful swamp, filled with water under her spell. She commands an army of minions. This army consists of Shroom Girls and Swampmaids. The Shroom Girls look like more beautiful women, wearing only a mushroom cap like a skirt, and have the purpose of wandering around the border of the swamp, increasing its territory. The Swampmaids are mermaids of the swamp and are the guardians of the deep swamp. While fighting against her, an enemy has 1 of 3 levels: not in the swamp, in the shallow part, or in the deep part. She loves to condemns her opponents into getting poison tokens.

After each turn, each enemy has a chance to lose 1 willpower equal to 10% multiplied by the number of poison tokens he/she has in excess of 5. The Swamp Succubus gains stamina equal to the willpower lost this way. If anyone has more than 15 poison tokens, it also poisons their mind into becoming her slave, and it’s impossible to resist her anymore.

Enemies in the shallow swamp have reduced mobility, causing them to automatically miss upon rolling a 20 or lower, and automatically get hit if attacked by any roll of 20 or lower. They also get a 50% chance to get an extra poison token each turn. They can attempt to escape the shallow swamp with a 50% success rate each turn, and they don't have to use their turn to do it.

Enemies in the deep swamp have much reduced mobility, causing them to miss with a 40 or lower and get hit on a 40 or lower. They also always get an extra poison token each turn. They can attempt to escape back to the shallow swamp with a 35% success rate and they don't have to use up their turn to do it.

Attacks:

Irresistible appearance: She stands in a waterfall which veils only 3 tiny pinstripes of her body, just barely covering each of her nipples and her crotch. She may also wink and/or blow kisses during this attack. Deals 1 willpower damage, has a 50% chance to charm the target, and a 50% chance of tempting the target into walking 1 level deeper into the swamp.

Poison kiss: She dips her lips in the swampy water, getting them to look very big and juicy, and glow with a powerful dark aura. She grabs her opponent tightly and locks lips. Her target is surprised to find out she didn’t just have the swamp water on her lips, but an entire mouth full of it, which she blows down her target’s throat. She then greedily sucks on her target’s lips and dances with her target’s tongue with her own. Deals 2 willpower damage, gives her target 2 poison tokens, heals the Swamp Succubus for 1 stamina, and charms the target. Can only be used every 2 turns.

Lubed titjob: She shakes her breasts all around near the surface of the swamp, coating them in both beauty and lubrication. She then wraps her breasts around her target’s crotch and shakes and rubs them all over. Deals 2 willpower damage and gives the target 1 poison token. If the target is charmed, they become bound by this attack and it continues the next turn.

Lubed massage: She coats her entire body in the swamp water, then rubs her body all over that of the target, giving a relaxing massage. Deals 1 willpower damage and gives the target 1 poison token. On a critical, her target really loved the massage and can’t stop wanting more, and becomes stunned for 2 turns.

Summon Shroom Girls: Her target suddenly sees a Shroom Girl walk out of the swamp. Can only use this summon once every 2 turns. The Shroom Girl has the following abilities, and can do one of them on the turn summoned.

She is telepathically told by her master which would charm her opponent the most for any of her abilities that have multiple options.

She can blast a torrent of swamp water out of her mouth or either of her 2 lower holes. If it hits, deals 3 willpower damage and gives the target 1 poison token.

She can either kiss, facesit, or faceride her target, then shoot out her swamp water from whichever of her 3 parts is closest to the enemy. Deals 1 willpower damage and gives the target 2 poison tokens, and has a 50% chance to charm the target.

She can hug her opponent, releasing spores from her shroom cap that cause her opponent to fall asleep. While the target is asleep, the Shroom Girl drags the target one level deeper into the swamp and the Swamp Succubus can act once before the target wakes up. This ability can only be used every 3 turns.

She can give her opponent a lap dance, dealing 1 willpower damage and always charming the target if it hits.

Summon Swampmaids: Her Swampmaids are the maids of only the deep swamp and this ability can only be used on a target there. A whole bunch of Swampmaids surround her target, binding him/her in place. They all rub their breasts against the target, making him/her feel like he/she is swimming in breasts rather than water. They cover every inch of the target’s body except for the mouth and crotch.

If she uses her Poison kiss on a target bound by the Swampmaids, she also plays with the target’s crotch, dealing 2 additional willpower damage. If the target has reached 0 willpower or 11+ poison tokens, it becomes a finisher, lasting much longer as a deep French kiss where she also squeezes her crotch against that of the target, causing the target to climax. During this, the target is so lost in the pleasure that he/she doesn’t realize the Swampmaids have further bound him/her in a cocoon. This cocoon provides nourishment and allows the target to live while submerged in the swamp.

If the target is male, he are stuck in the swamp for the rest of his life, continuously having his energy drained to heal the Swamp Succubus, yet kept alive by the cocoon.

If the target is female, she remains in the cocoon for a long while. During this time, the swamp slowly transforms her body until she becomes either another Shroom Girl or a Swampmaid, of the Swamp Succubus’ choosing.

Glen was traveling around the world again this time finding a suspicious swamp in the distance could see a figure, seemed female, decided to hide his daggers behind his back just in case it was an ambush or a midara, "excuse me, but What do you do here alone?".

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Swamp Succubus    Glen vs Swamp Succubus  EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 12:28 am

"I just hang out, have fun, and enjoy myself. And what might you be doing here?"
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Swamp Succubus    Glen vs Swamp Succubus  EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 6:50 am

"i just Traveling and search new things and places" he said while looking at her and staying un place

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Swamp Succubus    Glen vs Swamp Succubus  EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 1:45 am

"Oh is there a specific thing or place you'd like to see here? I'd be happy to show you around."
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Swamp Succubus    Glen vs Swamp Succubus  EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 6:29 am

He blushed slightly while looking at her and just walk toward her as he nod asnwer her questing, "her body are so sexy" he whisper while continue moving until he was more than near her, he suddenly Hug her softly feeling her soft breasts,then he react and separate from her with a heavy blush "i'm.sorry,we-well show me the place"..

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Swamp Succubus    Glen vs Swamp Succubus  EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 1:41 pm

"Okay, but I'd like it to be a surprise. Would you please close your eyes and I'll let you know when we get there?" She says in a very alluring voice.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Swamp Succubus    Glen vs Swamp Succubus  EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 1:46 pm

"ok, lets go" he close his eyes with a suspicious feeling and then he start to follow her

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Swamp Succubus    Glen vs Swamp Succubus  EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 1:51 pm

"Yes, just like that. We need to go this way." She says, as she starts to walk towards the deeper part of the swamp. "You're going to find something really exciting soon, just keep following me."
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Swamp Succubus    Glen vs Swamp Succubus  EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 1:56 pm

"amm ok" he said and try to walk with his eyes closed but he suddenly stumbled upon something he open his eyes and saw a girl with a mushroom cap in his head he offer his hand to help her "sorry,lady i cant see anything with my eyes closed" he blushed while looking at the shroomgirl trying to hide the blush ,he just look away.

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Swamp Succubus    Glen vs Swamp Succubus  EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 2:20 am

"Now's my chance." Thought the succubus. She commands her shroom girl to try to start Glen off with a simple Lap Dance, and she rolls a 40=Success! She grinds her legs and the bottom of her cap all over Glen, charming him and dealing 1 willpower damage.

Glen 29 willpower (charmed)
Swamp Succubus 30 stamina

~Your turn~
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Swamp Succubus    Glen vs Swamp Succubus  EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 12:35 pm

he just smile at the shroomgirl and hug her tightly feeling attracted toward her,he don't know what happen but in the moment the shroomgirl dance for him he just wanted to enjoy her dance and reward her with a kiss on her lips,he kiss the shroomgirl feeling her soft boobs on his body while thinking "how cute and sexy, i don't know why but i only want to kiss her and enjoy her soft body"

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Swamp Succubus    Glen vs Swamp Succubus  EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 1:09 pm

As the Shroom Girl sweetly kisses Glen back, he feels his body overload with intense hot feeling as he takes in 2 willpower damage, 2 poison tokens, and she has a chance to charm him again, rolling a 16=Success! Glen has been charmed again.

"Mmmmh, such a sweet kiss. I knew you'd be a great kisser."

Glen 27 willpower (charmed) (2 poison tokens)
Swamp Succubus 30 stamina

~Your turn~
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Swamp Succubus    Glen vs Swamp Succubus  EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 1:33 pm

He try to react but with the softness of the shroomgirl body was hard to concentrate, as his mind shouting at him his body just stay un his place and his head rest in her breasts "i can't concéntrate her body is so soft and relaxing and she is so cute" he Kiss her cheek and caress her back.

Turn pass

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Swamp Succubus    Glen vs Swamp Succubus  EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 1:50 pm

"Oh, you like being held close? Here, I've got a special treat just for you." The shroom girl attempts to give Glen a very tight and sensual hug and rolls a 44=Success! She playfully hugs glen very close to her body, comforting him, but also squeezing him against her cap, causing her spores to come out of it, which rise up to his face and cause him to fall asleep. While he snoozes, he's unable to stop the shroom girl from dragging him into the shallow swamp, while the Swamp Succubus kisses him, charming him again, even in his sleep. He wakes up, finding himself feeling very strongly pleasured, an in the shallow swamp.

Glen 24 willpower (charmed) (4 poison tokens) (in shallow swamp)
Swamp Succubus 31 stamina

~Your turn~
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Swamp Succubus    Glen vs Swamp Succubus  EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 2:25 pm

"dammit, well this is my "thank you" for that" he said as he try to Slice with his daggers in a Cross maner "take that!"

Cross dagers

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Swamp Succubus    Glen vs Swamp Succubus  EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 2:53 pm

Cross daggers rolls a 94=Critical Success (I think don't see the rules lol). Glen deals 4 damage and gets to follow-up with another attack.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Swamp Succubus    Glen vs Swamp Succubus  EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 3:13 pm

He then uses his agility ti spin in his place throwing daggers to every direction trying to make the succubus bleed "and this for betraying me stupid midará". After that he sigh relaxing a bit and concéntrate in the figth.

Dagers dance

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Swamp Succubus    Glen vs Swamp Succubus  EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 12:38 am

Daggers dance rolls a 75=Missed!

"Aww, would you like a massage now to make you feel better after that miss?" She tries to lubed massage Glen and rolls a 65=Failure!

Glen rolls a 23 and gets 1 extra poison token from being in the shallow swamp.

Glen 24 willpower (charmed) (5 poison tokens) (in shallow swamp)
Swamp Succubus 27 stamina

~Your turn~
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Swamp Succubus    Glen vs Swamp Succubus  EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 7:14 am

He pounce toward the succubus with one dagger and try to make a cut in his stomach "and you would like a "sexy" big wound in your stomach?"

Invisible slit

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Swamp Succubus    Glen vs Swamp Succubus  EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 10:12 pm

Invisible slit rolls a 51 but from the description I'm assuming it just always hits? It deals 3 damage but I guess I'll say the 51 means it doesn't stun.

"Aww, I think you could use another kiss, darling." She said as she summons a shroom girl to try to poisonously kiss Glen, and rolls a 94=Critical Success! And it has a chance to charm again and rolls a 49=Failure, but she still gets to follow up with another move. The shroom girl attempts to faceride Glen and rolls an 18=Success! She buries Glen's face close up against her while blasting him with more swamp water. This also has a chance to charm and rolls 73=failure.

Glen rolls a 100 and avoids getting another poison token.

Glen 21 willpower (9 poison tokens) (in shallow swamp)
Swamp Succubus 24 stamina

~Your turn~
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Swamp Succubus    Glen vs Swamp Succubus  EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 10:24 pm

(nope, is just the name i give it for the speed of the blow,but it can fail)

"thanks, was sweet but i only want the sweet victory lady" he said as he try to slice her this time with his cross daggers making an angry face at her, "maybe this can help you to don't betray me again lady"

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Swamp Succubus    Glen vs Swamp Succubus  EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 12:43 am

Cross daggers rolls a 35=Failure.

"I think it's time for you to enjoy a nice sensual, arousing titjob." She rolls a 72=Success! She rubs her breasts all over Glen's crotch area, filling him with pleasure.

Glen rolls an 89=Doesn't get another token.

Glen also rolls a 4=The poison drains some of his energy and heals the succubus.

Glen 18 willpower (10 poison tokens) (in shallow swamp)
Swamp Succubus 25 stamina
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Swamp Succubus    Glen vs Swamp Succubus  EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 7:01 am

"and you are so sensual,no! I don't fall your trick this time" he said and try to escape from the swamp,then he try to hit her with his spike dance spinning in his place in front of the succubus

No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Swamp Succubus    Glen vs Swamp Succubus  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 12:29 am

Swamp escape attempt rolls 67=failure. Glen is still in the shallow swamp.

Spike dance rolls a 93=Failure, Glen misses.

"Just relax darling. Here, let me help you." She attempts to give Glen a Poison Kiss and rolls a 50=Success. Glen feels his energy, his hope, his chance of living forced out of him, but in a powerful pleasure-inducing way. "Mmm, delicious."

Glen rolls a 16 and 51 so he gets another poison token but it doesn't drain his energy this turn.

Glen 16 willpower (13 poison tokens) (charmed) (in shallow swamp)
Swamp Succubus 26 stamina
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Swamp Succubus    Glen vs Swamp Succubus  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 6:32 am

He try to scape again before scape he try to Slice her with invisible slit, he can't give up,if that mean let her have her way,he'll try until his energy runs out "i'll don't give up lady"

Scape-invisible slit

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glen vs Swamp Succubus    Glen vs Swamp Succubus  Empty

Back to top Go down

Glen vs Swamp Succubus
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next