Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus Empty
PostSubject: Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus   Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 1:05 am

=Simple RP=

-The old ruleset applies: the rolls are 1 to 100 even rolls are a success, uneven rolls are a failure.
-Characters are allowed 1 free action but must otherwise stick to their movepools*
-Instead of VIRTUE and VICE, the adventurers have WILLPOWER and the midara have STAMINA.
-Encounters that use characters from the OpenRPG may cause a re-appearance of said midara, depending on outcome.
(*= A free move can be utilized as often as desired as long as it is used to perform a wrestling maneuver.)

Paralyzed status- Character will be unable to move next turn and will be unable to dodge the next attack

Charmed Status- The next attack dealt by the midara does +1 Willpower damage

Bind Status- Character will be unable to move and continually suffer 2 Willpower damage each turn unless they roll a 50 or higher and escape

Floored Status- Character is layed out on the ground and must either react to the next move from this position, or use a turn to get up.

Rage Status- Character must use a basic attack with 1/2 the accuracy, but 2x the damage if successful.

Rolls higher than 85 are considered critical and allows the attacker to follow up with another move.

Midaras take the first turn!

=Both Combatants begin with 30 Willpower/Stamina=

//The Combatants

Angelic Hero is an 18-year old boy that is mostly just like a normal person, except for the big white wings and halo above his head. He's supposed to be the protector of the angels but often keeps falling for what he really desires and is more easily charmed than those who chose him to be their guardian suspected.

Attacks:

Staff Strike: Hit an opponent with his staff, dealing 2 damage.

Earth/Fire/Water/Wind Spell: Casts a magic spell of the chosen type, dealing 2 damage. Does more if the target is weak to that element.

Sky Dive: Fly at a target and bind them if it initially succeeds. Next turn, if they fail to break free, crashes them into the ground, dealing 4 damage.

Pillar of Light: Creates a tall column of light, damaging the target in front of him. Deals 2 damage and blinds the target, reducing the accuracy of their next attack. Only usable every 2 turns.

Retribution: The ultimate divine power that induces 8 damage to his target. Only usable when he has less than 5 willpower and only usable once per battle.

Abilities that aren't attacks:
Meditation: (Yes it's stolen from MGQ lol): Sits quietly and recovers 4 willpower. Only usable every 3 turns.

Counter Stance: Not an attack, but if he takes damage on either of his opponents next 2 turns, he also revenges for 2 damage on each time he's hit.

Ultimate focus: Puts his mind into a powerful state of pure focus. Next attack always hits and deals +4 damage. Only usable every 10 turns.

Defensive prayer: The angel god's divine protection causes him to take 2 less damage from all attacks during his opponent's next 2 turns. Only usable once per battle.

Other:
Takes +1 damage from dark and/or evil attacks and abilities. Even seductive attacks can potentially fall into this category if his opponent can play her cards right.

VS

Description: A very rare and particular type of succubus. They specifically target men with no experience with women and claim them as their eternal loveslaves in exchange for their taking their virginity. They are extremely confident in their sexual prowess and enjoy teasing their victims before pleasuring them.

Appearance: These succubi typically have blond hair and wear their hair in a short ponytail. They wear red tank tops and red skirts that only serve to drawn more attention to their extremely curvy figures and douse themselves in makeup with long painted red nails, long eyelashes and light blue mascara in order to display a sexy persona. Most notable however are their plump red lips that are perfect for kissing look even better with lipstick

Sexy First Kiss- The succubus pins down the target and giggles "I bet you've never even kissed a girl have you, loverboy?" as she pouts her lips suggestively before taking out a a tube of cherry red lipstick and generously applying it to her plump lips, coating them deeper and deeper in sticky red layers "You're getting all hot thinking about getting a big, wet kiss from these juicy lips aren't you?" she purrs as she continues her sensual application, teasing him with loud kissing noises upon finishing. "Pucker up baby, cause I'm gonna give you a kiss you'll never forget~" she purrs as she forms her lips into a big pucker and grabs the target's face before pulling them into a big kiss and breaking it with a soft *muah* as their brain turns to mush. The succubus sees the target's massive boner and coos "Ooh, don't cum just yet, sweetie-pie, I haven't even gotten started with you yet~"
(Deals 6 Willpower damage+charmed+paralyzed status. Deals 3 Willpower damage after first use (can be used every turn)

Cherry Seal- She notices the target's throbbing member and says "Tsk, tsk. I thought I told you you're not allowed to cum yet. Looks like I'll have to 'punish' you" she purrs as she mutters a strange incantation and puts her finger to her lips as they let off a strange glow. She then gives the target a soft kiss on the cheek as a strange looking mark forms on their body. "Do you like it?" asks the succubus "This is a special seal for cherry boys like you that makes you unable to cum, no matter how hot and heavy we get" She touches up her lipstick and chimes "Come here and give me some sugar, loverboy!~" as she grabs the target and starts relentlessly kissing and licking their body all over while grinding their crotch as they let out a loud moan. As the onslaught continues the target finds themselves with a painful boner that their unable to release and after toying with them for a little longer she kisses the spot on the target's body where the seal was placed, breaking the seal as the target's member goes limp and they're left totally exhausted. (Deals 3 Willpower damage + binded status. Can be used every 3 turns)

Cherry Fantasy- The succubus uses her powers to search through the target's thoughts, and discover what their kinks or sexual fantasies are "Ooh, so this is the kind of stuff you're into, huh baby? Alright, let's have some fun" she coos as she creates a powerful illusion involving their particular desires and makes them even more infatuated with her (Deals 4 Willpower damage + charmed status. Chance of extra damage if the roll is 50 or higher. (Can be used every 2 turns)

Sexy First Blowjob- The succubus unzips the target's pants as she applies more lipstick to her lips and giggles at the target's rising member "You're so cute. Getting all hard, thinking about these BIG, fat red lips all around your cock?~" She continues her application in slow careful strokes as the target's member starts throbbing. After adding on a few more coats she finishes with a loud smack and coos into the target's ear "Get ready baby, cause I'm gonna pump you till you explode~" and before the target can even let out a response, she already has her lips wrapped around his member, and starts pumping him furiously until he climaxes (Deals 6 Willpower damage + permanent charmed status. Deals 4 Stamina damage after first use (can be used every 2 turns)

Pop the Cherry (Finisher)- "Enough with the sweettalk, loverboy, it's time to get this party started~" chimes the succubus as she plants a soft kiss on the target's lips, forming another seal on their body. She touches up her lipstick again and proceeds to pounce on the target, covering them from head to toe in lipstick and peppering their member with soft kisses before pumping it relentlessly and leaving the target in blissful agony as their unable to climax thanks to her seal. She giggles as she wraps her arms around the target's face and positions her shaft over his member and says "Looks like it's time to make this little cherry boy into a man. Cum for me!~" as she gives the target a deep and passionate french kiss, breaking the seal right before pumping his member with her shaft as he finally climaxes. As she finishes having her way with him she says "You were great baby and now..." her voice trails as a new seal begins to form on the target's body "you belong to me~". She giggles as the target tries desperately to run but can't get more than a few yards away without being dragged back by the seal. She grabs the target and takes them back to her lair as they spend the rest of their days giving her a source of energy as her eternal loveslave.

==============

The succubus was hidding in the shadows as she licked her lips while looking at her new prey, "Mmm this new cherry boy is indeed an interesting one, I'll have lots of fun breaking his will..." she thought to herself.

- Your turn -
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus   Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 1:58 am

The Angelic Hero walk by, unaware that there's anything in the shadows. He happily hums to himself and otherwise does nothing.

-Turn pass-
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus   Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 7:31 am

The succubus stepped out of the shadows with a sensual walk approached the hero, "Hi there cherry boy, what is a cutie like you doing in a place like this all by your own?"
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus   Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 1:40 pm

"I'm here to rid the area of evildoers. But...wow you're so beautiful. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus   Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 7:53 pm

"Oh thank you darling, my name is Cherry." She gets closer to him and leans giving him a nice view of her cleavage.

"What kind of evildoers are you looking for?"

- your turn -

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus   Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 2:10 am

"A tricky, sexy, and seductive kind. With breasts that alluring, you could almost fit the bill."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus   Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 3:19 am

"Oh you think I'm sexy darling? Thank you, I know who you might be talking about but she's really powerfull, maybe I could help you get ready..." She said getting closer to the hero.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus   Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 2:43 pm

"Wait, something doesn't seem right here. I am ready to face her. If I wanted help, it would be with where to find her. How exactly is what you're seemingly preparing to do going to help me?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus   Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 3:13 pm

"Oh just trust me, I give you my word darling, it's a little spell that will protecto you from that seductress's spell, just close your eyes."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus   Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 1:17 pm

"Doesn't really sound trustworthy, but I suppose I'll give it a try." He closes his eyes and waits.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus   Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 7:12 pm

"That's it darling just close your eyes... and let me give you the best kiss you'll ever are going to feel." The succubus tries to pin the hero rolling a 76=success!, the succubus manages to pin down the hero and starts coating her lips with a cherry red lipstick, "You'll see my dear cherry boy, I really enjoy toying with people like you, your kind is so tasty: pure and innocent cherry boys." The succubus finishes coating her lips and then grabs the hero's head and forces him into a powerfull kiss and breaking it with a soft *muah* as their brain turns to mush. The succubus sees the target's massive boner and coos "Ooh, don't cum just yet, sweetie-pie, I haven't even gotten started with you yet~"

The succubus notices the hero's throbbing erection and says "Tsk, tsk. I thought I told you you're not allowed to cum yet. Looks like I'll have to 'punish' you" she purrs as she mutters a strange incantation and puts her finger to her lips as they let off a strange glow. She then gives the hero a soft kiss on the cheek as a strange looking mark forms on their body. "Do you like it?" asks the succubus "This is a special seal for cherry boys like you that makes you unable to cum, no matter how hot and heavy we get" She touches up her lipstick and chimes "Come here and give me some sugar, loverboy!~" as she grabs the hero's face and starts relentlessly kissing and licking their body all over while grinding their crotch as they let out a loud moan. As the onslaught continues the hero finds themselves with a painful boner that their unable to release and after toying with him for a little longer she kisses the spot on the hero's body where the seal was placed, breaking the seal as the hero's member goes limp and he's left totally exhausted.

Angelic Hero: 20 willpower (bound)
Cherry Succubus: 30 stamina

"We are going to have sooo much fun together my dear cherry boy~"
- Your turn -

(Damn that's a painful combo to be honest.)
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus   Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 12:31 am

The hero struggles and attempts to break out of the binding.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus   Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 12:44 am

The hero struggles and rolls a 30=success! he manages to get free from the succubus hold, "Oww c'mon darling we were having sooo much fun, I bet you really enjoyed it and are wishing for more~"

- Turn pass -
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus   Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 10:17 pm

"Well yes, I do really want you, but I need to at least make it look like I'm attempting to protect my people."

-Staff Strike-
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus   Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 6:03 pm

The hero charges towards the succubus and tries to hit her with his stuff rolling a 13=failure!

The succubus dodges right on time by simply crouching, "My, my, if you wanted to give in from the beginning you should had just told me darling~"

The succubus gets closer to the hero, "I'll make aaaall your fantasies come true~" as she gets right in front of him, the succubus blows a cloud of red smoke rolling a 68=success!
The smoke clouds the hero's sight as he listen to the succubus giggling, "Let's see your deepest fantasy..."

(Any fantasy or fetish in mind for the hero?)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus   Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 12:10 am

The hero's fantasy: "Just rub your body against mine, and give me lots of seals, and charm me whatever way you do best."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus   Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 4:06 am

The hero shaked his head trying to free himself from the red cloud while hearing the giggling of the succubus but something seemed different, the giggles seems like they were multiplied.

Once he managed to get rid of the red cloud he saw many succubus, like she cloned herself, "Well, well darling, what a naughty boy you are, you wanted me to rub my body against you soooo *giggle* I brought some friends..." all the succubus started giggling, "Go get him girls!"

The succubus sorrounded the hero and started rubbing their bodies against him, lots of moanings could be heard and not only from the succubus clones, the hero couldn't avoid letting some moans escape from his mouth, suddenly all the clones where gone and he found himself lying on the ground half naked and the succubus standing in front of him giggling andlooking at him with predatory eyes, "So, did you enjoy your little fantasy? *giggles* there is more where that came from... once I make you my slave~"

Since the original cherry fantasy roll was higher than 50, the succubus rolls for extra damage rolling a 11= failure, the attack deals the normal damage.

Angelic Hero: 16 willpower (charmed)
Cherry Succubus: 30 stamina
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus   Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 12:17 am

"That was heavenly, but I still have a plan for how I'm going to try to fight you."

-Ultimate focus-
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus   Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 3:16 am

The succubus notices the hero trying to focus and tries to distract him "Oh? do you now? because your *giggles* little friend *giggles* says otherwise..." she said pointing towards the hero's crotch and licked her lips, the hero rolls a 60=success!

The succubus taunts fails to distract the hero who manages to focus his mind for his next attack, "Hey don't ignore me darling..." She pouted, "Let's see if you can keep ignoring me after this~" the succubus tries to pin down the hero and rolls a 33=critical failure! but the hero manages to step aside and the succubus ends up hitting herself against the wall.

Angelic Hero: 16 willpower (charmed)(focused)
Cherry Succubus: 28 stamina

"Ouch... So you want to play hard to catch huh cherry boy?"

(I gave her 2 of damage from hitting the wall because the crit failure)
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus   Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 10:48 pm

"Now's my chance to attack." -Water Spell-
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus   Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 12:06 am

Seeing an opening the hero casts a water spell directly at the midara rolling a 88=critical success!

Before the succubus can even react from hitting the wall a torrent of water launches her away leaving her stunned on the floor.

Cherry Succubus: 22 stamina
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus   Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 12:19 am

"Maybe I do stand a chance after all." -Pillar of Light- (As he thinks to himself, "If I don't give in to temptation anyway)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus   Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 12:26 am

As the succubus tries to stand back up the hero throws a giant pilar of light at her rolling a 66=critical success!

"Stand a chance? Don't get ahead of your-" she can't even finish the sentence as the pilar of light falls on her leaving her not only blinded but also stunned once again.

Cherry Succubus: 20 stamina

(wtf so many criticals)
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus   Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 12:34 am

"Yes, I think I can handle you. You're go up, and then down! -Sky Dive- (first part of it)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus   Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 12:39 am

The hero takes advantage of the situation and tries to grapple the succubus rolling a 40=success!

"Aren't you getting a bit too cocky darling?" before she can react the angel grapples her binding her, "Oh? you wanted a hug? sorry darling but I call the shots here."

The succubus tries to struggle free rolling a 1=failure! (welp I'm out of luck today it seems lol)

She fails at trying to free herself, "You are starting to annoy me cherry boy."

Cherry Succubus: 20 stamina (binded)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus   Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus Empty

Back to top Go down

Angelic Hero vs Cherry Succubus
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next