Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Severa, the Half-Midara

Go down 
+4
SoloWingPixy
BurningVulcan
anon64
Ignia
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ignia

Ignia

Severa, the Half-Midara Empty
PostSubject: Severa, the Half-Midara   Severa, the Half-Midara EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 7:27 pm

( A work in progress )

Severa, the Half-Midara

Apperance:
Completely Inspired
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2740623

Description:
Although it is uncommon, sometimes a Midara and a human fall in love naturally. Whether the man is capable of withstanding or the Midara is unusually weak, their intimacy is not lethal (though a bit exhausting for the man), and their consumation of their relationship may result in a the midara bearing a child. Those children vary wildly in terms of outcome: traits inherited, personality etc. In Severa's case, she finds herself often in confliction over what she wants due to the opposite aspects of her parents. Some days she may take more after her Midara Mother(demoness) and other days, she'll take more after her Inquisator(seeks to purge demons) Father. Her innate powers also flucturate with this cycle, waning and waxing in strength.

Concerning Severa herself, her personality and desires also flucturate with this schedule. Normally, she is very Tsundere (stubborn and so on) but she still has the midara thirst for another's lifeforce and that yearning weakens or grows with her cycle. Although she may be half-Midara, she can find herself suspectible to another Midara's charm.

Passive (optional):

Midara-Cycle:
Feeling lucky? Depending on Severa's current state, her midara abilities may be at peak strength or her crusading abilities may be at their peak. Before battle begins, a 1d20 is rolled and the following occur:

• 1-5, all of Severa's midara attacks and effects are doubled at the cost of her crusading abilities to be halved.
  • 6-15, half-half, 1x power for all abilities
  • 16-20, Severa's crusading abilities are doubled at the cost of her midara attacks being halved.

(This ability is optional for the reason of preference for both parties. If you don't want to try to take a chance, then Severa is assumed to be at half-half, meaning 1x power for all abilities.)
(Also note that every ability will have their values marked at the varied levels. For example, 0/1/2 Willpower damage displays the weakened Midara value on the left, baseline in the middle, and peak Midara on the right)

Crusading Abilities:

Divine Strike: "Let's knock you down a notch..."
Without any weapons, Severa powers up her fists and kicks with a sort of divine energy providing them with extra power. 1/1/2 stamina damage and a 0%/10%/25%chance to daze for 1 turn.

Resolute Strike: "I'm not so easy!"
Steeling her resolve, Severa attempts to power through any debuffs with this ability and upon success, may potentially remove a debuff. 1/2/4 stamina damage and a 0%/25%/50% chance of removing one debuff.

By Fire Be Purged!: "Heretical trash!"
With a flick of her wrist, she can cast an immolation spell that will ignite her opponent on fire. The opponent will suffer 1/1/2 stamina damage for 1/2/4 turns.

Inquisitor's Arrest: "Not another step further!"
Severa attempts to bind her opponent with a spell, summoning a series of magical runic rings to wrap around her opponent and trap them. Target is stunned for 0/1/2 turns and takes 0/1/2 stamina damage.

Inquisition's Light: "Nobody expects this!"
Severa conjures a blinding light that will attempt to singe her opponent and daze them. 1/2/3 stamina damage, 0/1/2 turns of daze.

Tsundere's Gambit: "I-It's not like I like you or anything!"
In an effort to resist an opponent midara, Severa will attempt to temporarily block any charmed conditions. Immune to charm for 1/2/4 turns upon success, 2x the duration for charmed effect upon failure. (This ability can only be used once)

Midara Abilities:

Ridiculous Charm: "...I feel ridiculous!"
Severa may feel a bit ridiculous with this ability but she attempts to seduce her target by performing some suggestive manuever. Whether that be a suggestive pose on her own or on her opponent, it depends. 0/1/2 Willpower damage and Charms for 1/2/4 turns.

Close Encounter: "Shut up and hold me."
Giving into her Midara urges a bit, Severa seizes her opponent and embraces them, letting her natural Midara nature envelop the two of them. 0/1/2 Willpower damage, opponent must Struggle to escape, and Severa's next Midara ability has advantage (take the best of two rolls).

Reluctant First Kiss: "D-don't let it go to your head!"
Severa gives her opponent a quick peck on the lips in an effort to daze her opponent from the sudden show of affection. 0/1/2 Willpower damage, daze for 1/1/2 turns or until hit by another attack.

Greedy Second Kiss: "Well...Maybe another one?"
Usually a follow-up to First Kiss, Severa's Midara side comes out with her jumping and wrapping her legs around her opponent, latching herself and kissing them deeply, invading their mouth to suck out their stamina to give her a boost. 1/2/4 Willpower damage, 0/1/2 Stamina/Willpower recovery.

Your Turn: "I don't want to do all the work!
Severa attempts to charm her opponent in a different manner. She attempts to get inside their head and control them, forcing them to passively kiss and caress her all over. The opponent is stunned for 1/1/2 turns, inflicted with 0/1/2 willpower damage per turn, and must attempt to Struggle free. Severa gains 1/2/2 stamina per turn.

Rough Play: "Okay fine! I like you a little. Happy?"
With Severa's Midara instincts kicking in, she seizes her opponent in order to roughly play with them. She may kiss only to bite her opponent's lip, nibble on her opponent's neck, roughly grope or even scratch them all in an effort to drink in all the forced submissive sounds of her opponent. 1/2/4 Willpower damage and has a chance to stun an opponent for 1 turn: 0%/33%/66%

Full-Midara(Finisher): "Hehe~ You really got me going, huh. This is for you."
Finally giving in entirely following her opponent's defeat, Severa lets loose and fully pursues her opponent. Quickly mounting them and having a rough go at her defeated opponent. Expect Severa to rip some of your clothing off as she takes a vested interest in tasting and savoring just about everywhere on your body with her mouth, grinding all the while. Eventually once Severa feels herself returned to full strength, she'll turn to invade her opponent's mouth, sucking every last ounce of stamina they have left.

=======

Although a work in progress, I'm beginning to figure things out. Full disclosure, I don't mind playing the Midara but I think it might be more fun to face another Midara.

Edit: So I added new abilities and polished her passive a bit. Will attempt to come up with one more Crusader ability at some point. I understand this isn't exactly the best mechanic for the RP games played here (since Midara and Heros have stamina and willpower, respectively) but maybe that's something that any potential partners want to figure out.

Otherwise, I think I'd be willing to give this a go.

Last edited by Ignia on Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:53 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Severa, the Half-Midara   Severa, the Half-Midara EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 7:30 pm

This has real potential, looking forward to seeing the final product
Back to top Go down
Ignia

Ignia

PostSubject: Re: Severa, the Half-Midara   Severa, the Half-Midara EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 9:53 pm

anon64 wrote:
This has real potential, looking forward to seeing the final product

Thanks for your confidence. I'm now at a point where I'm closer to the final product but will need to try the RP game out on here first to see how better to balance.

-----

With that, I'm all ears for RPs now, folks. Let me know. I check every few days at least.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Severa, the Half-Midara   Severa, the Half-Midara EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 2:04 am

I really like it and it's nice to see such an idea.

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Severa, the Half-Midara   Severa, the Half-Midara EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 11:28 am

A combination of Stamina and Willpower "not exactly being the best mechanic"? Pah, malarkey. It's more options for Severa, and the more options she has, the more entertaining she'll be to write and read! It could lead to a lot of interesting situations roleplay-wise, with her midara side coming out and surprising an opposing midara when they've aroused her, or maybe she gets so pissed off by a human opponent that she smacks them upside the head with God's holy light. Who knows? There are a lot of possibilities here, and I can't wait to see her in action!

Plus, it's always good to see another lurker come out of the shadows and try their hand at this whole RP thing. Y'all hear that? Come on in, the water's fine!

<<That kind of midara...they call a Demon Lord.>>
Back to top Go down
Ignia

Ignia

PostSubject: Re: Severa, the Half-Midara   Severa, the Half-Midara EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 11:46 am

Reploid7 wrote:
I really like it and it's nice to see such an idea.

Thanks!

SoloWingPixy wrote:
A combination of Stamina and Willpower "not exactly being the best mechanic"? Pah, malarkey. It's more options for Severa, and the more options she has, the more entertaining she'll be to write and read! It could lead to a lot of interesting situations roleplay-wise, with her midara side coming out and surprising an opposing midara when they've aroused her, or maybe she gets so pissed off by a human opponent that she smacks them upside the head with God's holy light. Who knows? There are a lot of possibilities here, and I can't wait to see her in action!

Plus, it's always good to see another lurker come out of the shadows and try their hand at this whole RP thing. Y'all hear that? Come on in, the water's fine!

Cheers, mate!

You're hitting the mark on what I'm thinking. I'm pretty flexible, capable of enjoying the midara point of view or the hero point of view and I kind of wanted to keep it within one character that I can just add on to. Also I imagined it would lead to a lot of interesting situations roleplay-wise with not only what you mentioned but also something like Severa being at half midara strength and attempting to out-charm another midara but only really ending up making herself look ridiculous with little effect (or the opposite when at double midara strength).

Anyway, if you ever fancy a go, I'd love to try out an RP with Neadra.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Severa, the Half-Midara   Severa, the Half-Midara EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:30 pm

I think I recall Toushiko being the other character that uses both stamina and willpower based moves with the latter courtesy of her being an oni.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Severa, the Half-Midara   Severa, the Half-Midara EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 4:42 pm

i'm continue waiting for continue the figth with toushi C:

wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Severa, the Half-Midara   Severa, the Half-Midara EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 5:56 pm

Link says FORBIDDEN but she sounds rather fun. :3 Wouldn't mind fighting against or allying with her. ^^
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Severa, the Half-Midara   Severa, the Half-Midara EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 6:41 pm

Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention that. Danbooru doesn't like direct links to images, just link its page instead.

And sorry, FA! I just came upon a bunch of free time, so my RPing will resume shortly.

<<That kind of midara...they call a Demon Lord.>>
Back to top Go down
Ignia

Ignia

PostSubject: Re: Severa, the Half-Midara   Severa, the Half-Midara EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 7:33 pm

Dataslycer wrote:
I think I recall Toushiko being the other character that uses both stamina and willpower based moves with the latter courtesy of her being an oni.

Wasn't aware it was done, per sae.

wolfzero001 wrote:
Link says FORBIDDEN but she sounds rather fun. :3 Wouldn't mind fighting against or allying with her. ^^

Cheers! I'm down.

SoloWingPixy wrote:
Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention that. Danbooru doesn't like direct links to images, just link its page instead.

And sorry, FA! I just came upon a bunch of free time, so my RPing will resume shortly.

Alright. I'll fix that shortly.

Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Severa, the Half-Midara   Severa, the Half-Midara EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 3:30 pm

I'm getting Fire Emblem flashbacks....And I am perfectly okay with this. Almost makes me want to make a Fire Emblem muse now, though. > . >

I'd be down for facing off against her, though my roleplaying skills have...sadly dwindled.
Back to top Go down
Ignia

Ignia

PostSubject: Re: Severa, the Half-Midara   Severa, the Half-Midara EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 5:21 pm

Yea... You are not far off the mark from what I drew some inspiration from. ;p

That's okay, I reckon. As long as you try your best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Severa, the Half-Midara   Severa, the Half-Midara Empty

Back to top Go down

Severa, the Half-Midara
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: Character/Enemy creations-
Jump to: